Lads, We've Been BTFO: J.J. Abrams Calls Out Sexist Last Jedi Critics for Being Threatened by Women:

io9.gizmodo.com/j-j-abrams-calls-out-sexist-last-jedi-critics-for-bein-1823084646

It's over..

And yet no one complained before. Maybe the new movies are just shit, and obnoxiously feminst (among other things), you hack.

It certainly is. Expect the next installment to be just as pozzed (If not more so) than TLJ.

Rian did nothing wrong. Abrams will ruin everything but he will be lauded as the saviour of Star Wars AGAIN.

We lost the culture war fellow magapedes…

This is true, I'm surprised so many people complained about that. It's almost like if normies have the attention spam of 5 minutes.

Holy shit are they in trouble. Before it was mockery for disliking the movie at all, but now it’s morphed into “well okay, you can dislike it for anything BUT THE HAMFISTED FEMINISM.”

Um, why did Leia let the attack continue? Was Poe’s radio the only way of communicating with the bombers? What if he had been shot down? The bombers would just float out there? Why did she let the bombers launch from the carrier at all? Why is she so oddly passive? Why does she talk out of one side of her mouth and slur her words?

drunblt is over, sweeties

Jews are just playing blame the goy

Probably not, but Poe was the hero who destroyed the Starkiller base.

Because Carrie is a bad actress.

So she’s a weak leader and that’s Poe’s fault? And what would have happened if the Dreadnought had made the jump with the rest of the First Order fleet when they tracked them through hyperspace? They would have been annihilated. Poe actually saved them for the cost of the bomber crews who were useless anyways.

Considering the Resistance is only thirty people at this point (and a Mary Sue) it seems like everyone’s plans to ‘save’ the Resistance were massive failures.

No I have more:

I think the answer for this is that Carrie Fisher is a strung-out addict and could barely make it through the scenes she had. Putting her in a coma was to reduce her screentime.

Rian shone light on what a shitty writer JJ is. He's a hero, as far as I'm concerned. Imagine if there were satisfying conclusions to the mysteries of TFA. JJ could take credit, say he planned it all along. Rian revealed his laziness to everyone.
/ourguy/

Coke.

Probably because Carrie died before they could shoot all of her scenes.

I think it was confirmed they finished shooting Carrie's scenes. They just needed another empowered woman, because Kathleen is insufferable.

Hey guys, look what I've found!
It's a MYSTERY BOX !!!
Guess MYSTERY what's MYSTERY inside! Eh, eh, eh? Guess what!
It's empty.

So you're saying I shouldn't bother reading the post?

Star Wars sucks now. Its time to move on.

Yes? No? Maybe?
Here's the answer:
The answer is of no consequence!

Stop with this shit, faggot. Rian belongs in a gas chamber with the other manlets on the day of the tape measure.

That clever kike…

If they were ignoring Leia and following Poe's order instead then it's Poe fault.

It didn't, nobody at the Resistance knew that was possible and the FO popped up later.

What he did was pointless. Also lol at "bomber crews who were usless anyway", nice argument.

wew lad

He didn't. He laughted at one moment only, I guess he does have a sense of humor.

Maybe if you are a plotfag who don't care about characters, world building, or themes. Also everything connects in the third act anyway.

He didn't, he made peace with the Force, saved the Resistance, put hope on millions of people across the galaxy and finally ascended. It was kino.

The fight against Snoke's guards was even better.

Episode IX.

Fan-service. Also Finn needed a decent fight scene, poor guy was a punchbag in TFA.

Rey got the books, the force tree was empty.

Who was Sidious and why kill him off if there's clearly more we have to learn about him?

Starkiller destroyed all their planets. Yes, it's forced, but that's Abrams for you. Not a TLJ problem.

It does, she kissed him.

Explained in the movie.

It's a Disney movie. But I agree with this, the humour should've been reduced.

The rest of your "arguments" are pointless cherrypicking.

Except Rian is genuinely talented and understands about filmmaking. Sorry if the movie isn't 2h30m about Luke being a badass or whatever, muh childhood.

Star Wars is now at Abram's hands. Real artists will never be allowed to touch Star Wars again, all because normies care more about fanservice than cinema.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Those filthy kikes. Ladies have always been a part of Star Wars until the jews gutted the canon.
The ladies of Star Wars were written to be wholesome, selfless mothers and wives that created countless numbers of heroes.

Now we're stuck with a mess of selfish females that create villians and allow their families to fall into disarray.

And they wonder why nobody likes the shit they've pulled.

Nigga when Yoda died his clothes dissapeared with him

Is you aneros not working today or something Rian?

Why do you fags care about Star Wars at all when Dune is objectively the superior series.
Give up on Star Wars and join the Spice revolution.

For Arrakis my fellow negros.
A Dune movie is being made. It's even by the left's own statements, an "adult version" of Kike wars.

(pic not related, although Dune did inspire 40k and star wars)

Dune is dead and had its corpse raped dozens of times already. Wonder how Villeneuve will normalfag it/

If Dune is dead, then Star Wars is the equivalent of ancient bones found in the desert by some nomad Bedouin.

Dune is pretty cool tbh.

This is all the cuckold has. Maybe they ignored Leia. Even so, an army that ignores the commanding general has poor discipline and that reflects on the commander.

Why did she agree to launch the bombers in the first place? She could have grounded the crews.

Are you a woman? ‘It didn’t’ because Poe blew the fucking thing up.

It wasn’t pointless, since if the Dreadnaught had gone to hyperspace with the rest of the first order, Leia would be floating through space a long fucking time. The bombers were slow targets that flew in such a close formation that the detonation of a single one destroyed three of them. They shouldn’t even be used given how shitty they are at their job.

He’s just a faggot farming (You)s. No one is such a retard they believe Rian Johnson is anything but a manlet with a vibrator up his ass.

Note that the (You) farmer is just repeating terms here. Episode VIII has no worldbuilding. Everything that exists in the film is solely there for the wafer-thin plot.

They probably wouldn't have any casualties if they'd designed the bomber properly. They designed it like a bombers for WWII but it's set in space which is a problem. Especially once you read from the guide (where a lot of the explanations that the movie doesn't tell you) on how it works. No use of the difference between gravity and constant motion in the vacuum of space.

It's magnets. Not even magnets used as a rail gun to shoot/drop the bomb but the bomb itself being a magnet. So wouldn't that bomb just come right back to the bomber since it is the closer target? Why didn't they just make them into missiles instead if it's that dangerous to use in a fight since you have to move slowly and position yourself to do it? TLJ was not world building but world destroying. If a movie can't even follow it's own internal logic in a franchise or even in a sequel, it simply is bad. Can still be good visually but still bad storywise. Especially from the TLJ which was rife with them.

TLJ isn’t good visually. The aliens are an ugly bean burrito brown. Snoke’s throne room is just red sheets and a black floor. Whatever ie good or visually appealing is derivative of Lucas’s superior designs. Anything original in this movie looks bad and CG.

Are you implying that the sterile grey interiors of the rebel ships and CGI mess of Canto Bight made up for their pointlessness? Made the film needlessly long.

It was awful, everyone wanted Luke to do something other that evaporate.

Not an argument, every Star Wars film so far has held it's own (except 7), just because its part of a wider trilogy doesn't excuse it being boring and shit. An there is no guarantee because unlike Lucas Disney are completely winging it and writing everything as they go without even knowing how it will start and end.

Yes, but Luke doesn't know this

Except Palpatine wasn't teased and hinted at in the original trilogy, he was just there. Snoke is a JJ mystery box and the black diamond ring will go fucking nowhere.

I don't mean canonically why, I mean why write it in the first place? Who wants to see old man Luke moping around like a fucking loser?

Oh so you can't answer them? Okay.

First of all, OP, kill yourself for not posting an archive. Second, this obviously shows that the shit has hit the fan period since Disney is every attempting this level of damage control. They're fucking scared.

You're seriously asking that question? He's the Emperor. An Empire has an Emperor.
Plus the further you get into a franchise, the more defined the parameters of a universe are, the less you can just throw things out there.
When ESB launched we weren't filled in on the Sith. It was reasonable for them to be hiding around every corner. Now we know there was only ever supposed to be two at them at any one time, and we saw the last two die, so a little explanation as to where this new guy came from is necessary.

I guess the Wall Street Journal is saying the magic words: ((Wall Street))) thinks the Star Wars purchase was a bad investment for Disney. The China shitshow didn’t go unnoticed and they know the film’s sales dropped off massively after the opening, and the toy sales are DOWN after a manor release. It’s all hopefully shaping up to Kennedy being shitcanned and feminism being forever banished from Star Wars like New Coke from grocery stores.

I'd prefer it end with everyone at Disney being publicly executed for being Jewish parasites but hey, gotta start small right?

Rey is an stupid OP character that makes Ashoka look like a hard worker, she does not makes sense in her own universe.

The only reason why she is so strong with no effort or training is because she is a woman and an "unconventionally" attractive one at that. You don't bullshit me with your feminist fantasy/propaganda.

The kikes can't help themselves.

yet star wars made billions while abrams crashed the franchise

The only people criticizing Leia are the feminists angry she was in a metal bikini.

PRETTY IMAGES
SUCH TALENT

Ahsoka kinda is a hard worker dude

Especially on the weekends if you catch my drift.

The hilarious thing is Disney bought Star Was from the strategic standpoint that they needed more boy-centered franchsies so they could expand beyond princess line crap. Then they hire some feminazi who goes full retard and throws that entire strategy in the trash can. Can't say I feel bad for them. I can't think of a single example of a feminist not running a business into the ground. Just imagine thought how much worse things would be if Shillary was elected like people liked Kathleen Kennedy were counting on.

There's no way Disney isn't complicit in this. Remember all those stories about white Disneyland/world managers getting fired and replaced by pahjeets who turned the places into shitholes?

Rawr!

He’s posting these as if they should be considered good, but they’re awful, dominated by one color and evocative of no emotion or impact. It’s all emptiness meant to appeal to people as shallow and fraudulent as Rian himself, who clearly has no deeper meaning.

Red and black, and a hand reaching down to grip an ugly lightsaber, symbolic of a choice which doesn’t really happen in a room that is poorly designed before fighting a man with a terrible color scheme and guards who look like dorky star trek martial arts enthusiasts.

The shattered powdery remnants of Kylo Ren’s mask, rendered as poorly as possible as flecks of white and black. This symbolizes Kylo Ren abandoning his mask like he did at the end of TFA, and has no meaning, except maybe as a visual that Rian is going to ignore anything from TFA to do his own brand of shitty feminism.

Again an overuse of dark color. With Rey making inroads into using the Force, which she already expertly used, this scene is again meaningless. The scene where Luke pulls his lightsaber in the frost cave has meaning because it’s the first time we see Luke do it, and there’s a threat of danger as we watch the lightsaber wiggle in the pitiless snow. This has no meaning.

Aside from the ugly green tint, Poe is just staring forward. Nothing conveyed in this scene at all.

Confuses things. Why emphasize the blinding light behind her? If its going for a sunset motif the light is too white.

All Rian Johnson can do is some empty shit he thinks looks good. His cinematography is like his plotting: illogical and self-important, overly concerned with itself.

fuck off and hang yourself

Holdo is the one truly at fault for failing to disclose her plan to Poe. No military leader worth his salt would ever do such a thing. You have to keep your soldiers informed and updated of what is going on at all times. This of course lead to Poe sending Finn and Rose on a gay little side quest that was a waist of time and resources and only ends up making things worse.

Even if Poe did just shut up and "listen and believe", it still was a stupid and cowardly plan to begin with. They'd still be cornered at the old rebel base with no decent means of defense. They only got lucky because Deus Ex Rey showed up to force lift the rocks out of their way.