Will you buy Gravity Rush 2 for Kat?

Will you buy Gravity Rush 2 for Kat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wbGuFn4nUqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm looking for Gravity Rush but i hope the game does deliver

No, I'll probably buy/pirate it because the first was a fun.

Looks like generic anime girl to me.
Game looks like generic anime platformer to me.
Looks like there is no a single reason to bother with this shit.

No because there isn't a vita version.

I don't think i've seen another game like Gravity Rush, at least that i can remember, at least Japan Studio does a better job at pulling creativity than Naughty Dog

Vita is why the first game ended on a cliffhanger and wasn't popular

No Vita no buy.

No

No, Sony's horrible marketing for the vita and the first game is why it wasn't popular. Not to mention Sony purposely killing the system with it's price and memory cards.

vitacucks on suicide watch

what the hell is that from

It's propaganda for a (((multicultural France))). Negros surrounded by the beauty of mighty Scandi-Germanic architecture. Yellow slant eye cucks have went passed Paris Syndrome and now flat out believe niggers built France.

It's hot garbage too. Barely a game.

What?

Fuck that sucks.

Where my webm

Isn't she tan because she's homeless?

inb4 shadman draws Kat

Did you even play the game retard? Christ, I'm a full on ZOG-hating Holla Forumsack and even I think you're edgy.

No Vita version, no buy.

probably a live2D model from something.

No. I'm buying it for Crow.

user….

trying to finish cyber sleuth right now but keep getting distracted. there was another digimon game for vita that you could play if you hacked your vita but i forget what is was called. anyone know?

Buying it for both!

Nah

She too ugly. Ruins the game.

>Will I buy Gravity Rush 2 for Kat the fun gravity manipulation gameplay?
Yes.

I fucking hate weebs

No vita version, no buy. PC/3DS/Vita is the true masterrace this generation because literally everything is coming to PC, even handheld titles to an extent. PS4 and XBONE are actual wastes of money, Wii U is basically dead, and even then you can get a Wii U with a decent amount of games for about 400 dollars looking on craigslist.
I refuse to buy a console for one game, no matter how good the game is.
Triple A trash with social justice bullshit in most of them. The only Triple A im looking forward to is Neir 2 and Death Stranding, and both are coming to PC

Every game coming out next year that is not first party is coming to PC with the only maybe being Persona.
I still don't know why people think Ace Combat and Nioh are going to be exclusive.

They all should know how this goes down the line.

They look scandinavian to me. A lot of scandinavian people have a kind of gold skin tone.

Perkele

3DS is a bigger waste of money than the PS4, and I own both. All I ever play on my 3DS is basically DS software.

I did, though I cant help but feel disappointed that it wasnt coming to Vita. I genuinely hope that the reason it went to consoles was so that it can be a much better game.

Inb4 Kat goes to the pillar and it's nothing because everyone died a long time ago

Can someone help me out?
I'm trying to discuss video games but this thread is fucking shit.

I've had the same problem with more than 5 threads that in theory are about video games, but in pratice their content is nothing but console war trash, endless shitposting, reaction images, dubposting, and rabid autistic shitflinging.

How do i fix this problem?
I'd like to discuss video games on Holla Forums.

No Vita no buy
but really i dont like that they were advertizing dlc while on a development stream, so I have no plans to get it even if i had a ps4 which i may get since by the end of next year

You came to the wrong place

For some reason Holla Forums has been like this for a good few months now. I';'ve been trying to get to the bottom of it, but I cant really find anything.

Even Holla Forums has gone to shit to some degree. I'm still not sure what the deal is.

I think a new generation of people took over, and they are shit. Something about the life cycles of a community.

For a good example go visit minds.com, a relatively new community.

It seems pretty intelligent now, but wait until it starts picking up masses of users. you will witness a change.

I'm very excited for it, and all of the footage makes the game out to be fantastic. It looks like they're even introducing some small window of reaction counters to regular combat to make it more skill oriented - some of the best things about the first game where when you could flex your skills either in movement or in combat and I wholly welcome any opportunity for this.

Plus it looks fucking gorgeous. I hope PC gamers get a good game that looks this beautiful some time soon, I can't help but feel it's being left behind due to lack of developer interest.

the vita has become a bit relegated to much smaller games, hasn't it? Giving gravity rush the room to stretch out on the PS4 is wonderful, and its development story is a little touching. Kind of sweet the creator of silent hill went on to make something like this.

I'm waiting for the first game to be a decent price on PS4, then we'll see about the second.

Pro tip for you, if you know of a good small forum or site to discuss vidya or any other subject then never name here or any other board. It won't stay good for long if you do.

I'm surprised you haven't been able to find it for $20 yet. I just looked it up and its like $25 on Amazon, I'd really get on that, it's a little weak at first but once you invest a few points into speed and recovery the game really shines. It's kinda like they leave the training wheels on for a bit after the tutorial, but after that little forced feeling nerf at the beginning, the game really comes into its own. Especially when you get all the little skills.

Would marry and form a happy family full of mixrace kids

It's the same group of dedicated shitposters that fuck everything up.

They only talk about waifus they want to fug, or offer one line opinions about things but never actually discuss anything.

It's like the damn forums got flooded with fucking NPCs.

Isn't buying a game for your waifu almost a textbook situation of waifubait? I haven't played the games though I'm interested because gravity is a fun mechanic, but every time I see this bitch in the games she always looks like she's obviously created to sell to NEETs with deep wallets. Then again this game is French isn't it? If that's the case it makes perfect sense since the French know how to make women.

It's japanese but has french inspiration or something, the director of this also directed Silent Hill 1 and Siren

I watched like 2 snippets of the franchise as a whole. She reminds me of something that I would see in Wakfu.

This is literally the only reason as to why I want a PS4.

no, it's not ugly and there's no hideous motion tweening and hons.

Sony's game dev arm is challenging the move arm for who can make the dumbest decisions.

I remember hearing that Sony would fund these weird japanese games just for them to exist, even if they don't sell that much, which is why they have a small budget

I wouldn't wish it on my children.

You can take your shit taste back to /a/ friend.

calling something ugly isn't being triggered, in the case of wakfu it's just describing many of its undesirable qualities. Are you always this retarded?

yes, sony is as far as I can tell the biggest platform holder that seeks out projects and supports them. Their track record is imperfect, and they need to stop jerking off over-budgeted, unambitious western garbage like the order, but they do some good things.

are you frustrated, user?

Are you always this incapable of having a good time? I think the tweening is fine for the kind of show it is and I find the genuine sense of adventure the it brings out engaging. Are you going to post your encyclopedic knowledge as to why the animation is shit and why the show is bad for our pleasure? We've been over it before and the conclusion was that both animation styles had their own strengths. You can argue against it if you want but ultimately it's no worse than most of the anime we've been getting and I find the change from the generic artstyle we've been getting in anime to be refreshing.

Also polite sage for offtopic.

what are you talking about? It's hideous and unappealing in a natural level. I don't care if you like it. If you think it is more appealing than anime you are terribly mistaken too.

perhaps this is more to your liking?

does this not please you, user-kun?

I don't think that. I think you're starting to realize now why you posting was a waste of time. We're not going to reach a similar conclusion from perusing this line of discussion any further.

ok, im gonna keep watching rankin bass christmas specials because it's the season for it

I openly support and play games made by people who care about making fun creative games, so yes I probably will.

So, what does her butthole smell like?

Cultural genocide.

I need sauce on this song

"battle" by dance with the dead

I'm sorely disappointed.

I thought this thread was a thinly veiled excuse to post Kat ecchi/lewd. Instead, you're actually talking about the game.

Where the fuck am I.

Then post if, there was even a thread in /vp/ about GR

Nioh is comfired not to be an exclusive. And if Ace Combat is gonna be on PC too I'll cream my pants.

Is it getting a PC-native release?

K.

What about slavsong?

10/1/001/0011/10/10 outta 10

May I humbly ask for this scene paired with You reposted in the wrong neighborhood?

1 ending that can be interpreted in multiple ways

Mario maker from 7 years ago, actually i wouldnt be surprised if it inspired the latter to exist because nintendo DMCAd the creator. It has slopes

the game's so old the "cell phones" in it are those huge bricks with number pads on them and small screens

scrap it and remake saints row 2 with better graphics, physics, and with more stuff to do
that'll never happen though

because no one ever did anything like that.

it takes people "trolling" to make a game truly enjoyable. Otherwise everyone just becomes complacent. That's the hardcore fault with rp games.

Does this mean Todd gets in too?

Darkest Hour with Pavlos mod

This was his last good movie

youtu.be/wbGuFn4nUqE