Its about time to actually play this shit and see if Holla Forums or furturmbreddit was right

Its about time to actually play this shit and see if Holla Forums or furturmbreddit was right

What am I getting into?

Play the game then faggot

I just started

I know literally nothing aside hate and I want to fuck that goat memes about teh game

Looks like a generic rpgmaker game so far

yeah, totally not shilling, op

Dude, chubby one-eyed goth Daisy with horns simulator is shit.

OK for a one off game, bit preachy at points but the music direction is good.
Play through it once, then once more for the golden ending, proceed to uninstall it and never play it again.

Listen to this instead, it's Undertale but better.

Second

Just play the game blind. If you do something you didn't like it's ok, you can always load your save file before saving shit over it.

>Not playing genocide run after getting the good endind.

A neat indie game with an interesting take on combat, catchy music, and love-it-or-hate-it writing, metaplot and characters.
If you've played interesting RPGmaker games like OFF or LISA before, you've tapped the vein this game came from, just with more love for Earthbound.

An OK game with cute characters, good music, and a kind of dumb story that's told badly. It's a decent game that's simultaneously vastly overrated and underrated, given that it's an unspectacular game that isn't really bad by any stretch (other than having generally shit puzzles).
I'd recommend it just for the music alone. Don't expect too much and you'll probably enjoy it just fine.

Genocide run is fucking boring. Hours of grinding for literally 2 good bosses.

Also Apathy by KMFDM and Eleven by Primus.

An okay game with some RPG elements and bullet hell for combat that gets a bit too obnoxious with its writing in some parts.
Probably the actual worst part about it is the people that were attracted to it and formed the cancerous mass that is its fandom.

A game that is best played knowing as little as possible going in. Just play it.

'kay closing the tab and coming back when I finish it

Honestly, that's the best thing you could do.
See ya in a day or two.

Have fun, faggot.

Also delete your thread if you want to spare Holla Forums from another shitfest

People only ask that to know what opinions to copy.

It's a competent and effective game that tries to go for emotional appeal over anything else. It's got themes that are a little too heavy-handed the thin veneer of childlike whimsy to cover up, and if those weren't shoehorned in there quite as hard, it would have been great. But if you've been exposed to the public reception of it, it is especially hard to not have those aspects jut out.

If you've already got a preconception of it being tumblrbait, it's going to seem a lot more like tumblrbait, and that's not something that's easy to get rid of.

Masuko seems to like it, surprisingly.

I'm not fucking stupid, OP. I know full well how little you will enjoy the game posting that picture.

You shouldn't play Undertale because it's proprietary software, which means it keeps users divided and doesn't respect users' freedoms.

That's the point. You missed the point

A bumplocked thread

There is no reason for her boobs to bounce like that.

That's not fun.