Dragon Prince

Did the accusations of sexism towards Aaron Ehasz destroy any hope of season 4?

Attached: 81POulwD8GL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 60.78K)

why would it? sexism is based, women dont belong in the workplace.

>>114920070Fucking based

Attached: 33c70e68c7171d130523b21be530f697c300bbd22784a4f92042b2e417074ba7.jpg (1920x1080, 168.21K)

>>114919954Nobody cares anymore. Ehasz did not apologize (very important) and hired HR - with what money, I have no idea - but people were angry and "concerned" about it for all of a week and then moved on. The only people who still complain about it are 15-year-old girls on Twitter who bomb Ehasz's tweets with "OK boomer", which is funny because he's actually Gen X.We'll get an S4.

>>114919954No, because it was never getting one in the first place. Ehasz had a plan for seven seasons, but he only had three approved. Expect the later content to be books only.

was his career ruined or something?

>>114919954netflix doesnt usually greenlight funding for games and comics and shit for series that aren't successful

>>114919954He wasn't accused of sexism, just being a less-than-stellar boss, and most of the accusations were pretty flimsy in the first place.

this show any good?

>>114921080The accusations were of sexism, the truth was that he was just a shitty boss

>>114921095It is pretty decent.

>>114919954Not having an audience besides vocal LoK haters destroyed any hopes of S4

>>114921095Ok. Just that the magic system is shit

>>114919954We'll have to wait and see. he series will still continue, but will be headed by someone else

>>114919954Aaron should work with those Bryke hacks again, that's the only way he could create a abother masterpiece

Attached: spurdo questioning.png (379x298, 41.49K)

>>114920164Still using ok boomer when we're almost at the half of 2020. Yikes

>>114919954What else is there to do in S4? Every major plot was already resolved except Viren's boyfriend's master plan.

>>114921609I don't think it could work, this guy has more complete creative control than any other showrunner besides Hirsch

Ok, S4 might happen but what about the rest? IIRC they planned to have 7-9 seasons

>>114919954>>114920164Aaron was in the right for not apologizing or cucking to the mob of faggots because he actually unironically did nothing wrong.being a bit of a hardass for a boss is literally not wrong.

>>114921080yeah but they came from a woman so that means Aaron might as well be a serial rapist who keeps 18 year old girls locked in his basement, according to the internet sjw Hitler Youth

>>114921878>this guy has more complete creative control than any other showrunner besides Hirschwhy do you think hirsch has more creative control than other showrunners

>>114919954no, but the shitshow that was the latter half of s3 did

>>114921964He had a writing credit for every single episode, ended the show when he got tired of it and besides that, he voiced multiple main characters.

>>114921888They have arc ending points in case they can't all the seasons they want

Attached: 1574750828982.jpg (1200x900, 107.26K)

>>114921713>YikesYou're even worse KYS

>>114919954S4 better happen. I need more Rayla.

Attached: 1587946609174.gif (498x498, 2.48M)

>>114921985>He had a writing credit for every single episodeWhich is as simple as the fact that he wrote the plot overall, which is normal>ended the show when he got tired of itbesides Adventure Time, which Pen Ward didn't want to end (in fact he stayed on the crew basically until the end), how many modern shows continue after the creator leaves?The industry as a whole is fundamentally different than back when Nick could just replace Spumco. Modern shows are creator driven, because the networks want the creators are offering, replacing them is a lot more difficult now

>>114922175>KYSEven worse than Yikes

>>114919954If the show's dead it'll have nothing to do with a week and a half of mild Twitter disturbance and everything to do with Netflix thinking the money's better spent elsewhere.I'm expecting Season 4 to be produced but I honestly wouldn't care that much if it got canned.

Voltron got 8 seasons and 70+ episodes. There's no reason this shouldn't get its planned 7 seasons.

who?

Attached: sdf-page-0.jpg (2550x3300, 928.27K)

I wouldn't go that far, but it's like Wonderstorm was hanging onto a ledge by fingertips, and then along came an incredibly self-centered narcissist stomping on those fingers. A difficult situation became nigh impossible. The new season was just coming out, and Netflix would have been looking at the reactions and viewing numbers to decide if it was worth renewing (and yes, we all know how quickly Netflix decides to drop things). Having an employee that quit the company show up on social media HINTING at "bad things" but being so vague it could have been either nothing or something criminal? It doesn't matter if things cooled down eventually, at the time when Netflix was looking at how season 3 fared, there would have been genuine worry that Ehasz was on the verge of being a liability to the company. For a company like Netflix that's already predisposed to just stop making series, that's all it takes.Sickens me that the woman flat-out told fans not to worry about WonderStorm staffers ending up out of work, since "it's a small company" so not many people would lose work.

>>114923710Voltron was more or less paid for by Dreamworks and Mattel.Wonderstorm are a start up so the Dragon Prince money comes from Netflix.

>>114923710Voltron was also shit and this isn't. Life isn't fair.

>>114922116I guess they can go for releasing books instead of animating the seasons if all fails.

>>114922116I refuse to be cucked out of finding out what happens with Viren and Claudia. If this show gets cancelled someone's getting shot.

Attached: it hurts to live.jpg (499x390, 23.22K)

>>114924172i know right

What are Primal Stones and where do they come from? What is up with Primal Stones? They seem to be able to give humans the practical ability to use Magic.Nobody who has a problem with dark magic seem to have any issue with them.And it's supposed to be made by Master Mages a long time ago. Did the elf used to make them for people before the continent was divided into two? And Does anyone else think Ziard have too high a opinion about the importance of his dark magic(like believe in it evolve them from "lesser beings"? They humans had a city and today seems to be more technologically advanced then the eif and I don't think dark magic is that hopeful with that.

>Stalin did nothing wrong (Aaron Ehasz)

Attached: ukraine-genocide.jpg (455x317, 36.05K)

>>114919954Netflix being cheapskates is probably what's hampering s4. Just because they'll greenlight anything, doesn't mean they will keep funding it.

>>114920881>No, because it was never getting one in the first place. Ehasz had a plan for seven seasons, but he only had three approved.I don't understand why people keep saying this.Nobody is under the impression that all 7 seasons were approved and then Netflix pulled funding. We know that only 3 seasons were approved, and we know that Netflix is bad at renewing... but they're not so bad that they NEVER ask for more. The question is whether or not the accusations nuked the attempts to get those additional seasons. And they sure as fuck hurt those attempts.

>>114924232The magic system is almost as shit as the politics, don’t think about it.

>>114924285See >>114921538Nobody gave a shit except and frankly I don't blame the audience because the morals were not only blatant but disgusting

>>114924409>Nobody gave a shitIn the long run, no. But initial impressions matter a fucking lot. Season 3 was their big push to impress Netflix and go "so... about those other seasons...?" And while they were trying to put on the best possible face there was someone in the background going "UM! AbusIVE? ALLEGAAAATIONS!" They were in a tough situation begging for more work, and she made it much harder. The fact that people eventually put down their pitchforks when it turned out she was full of shit doesn't change the fact that she fucked them over at the time when they needed to look as good as possible.

>>114924232>What are Primal Stones and where do they come from?>What is up with Primal Stones? They seem to be able to give humans the practical ability to use Magic.Nobody who has a problem with dark magic seem to have any issue with them.And it's supposed to be made by Master Mages a long time ago. Did the elf used to make them for people before the continent was divided into two?they literally explained this the same time they introduced themThey are made from capturing powerful primal sources. The one Callum uses comes from a storm that occurred on the highest mountain in Katolis.Anyone that knows the procedure and has a powerful enough source to draw on can use primal magic. The issue is powerful sources are rare and/or dangerous (like say, a lightning storm) and elves can cheat by being their own living sources.Are you guys speed watchers to have missed this?

>>114919954>wanting more of this shitshowC'mon Tom

Is Ezran king again or is the old kingdom now dissolved?

>>114924465It's all about women to you guys, right? I thought you guys believe in le free market and letting the audience to decide instead of muh feelings. The audience wasn't interested, therefore the show is over. Netflix is struggling with its cartoons for being so focused on twitter and shows like Voltron and He-Ra got multiple seasons because Dreamworks. It's not a big conspiracy against (you)

>>114925430>It's all about women to you guys, right?Oh fuck off.The twitter account manager quit, and as the new season was dropping she went on social media to throw around vague accusations of a "toxic workplace," which could have meant just about anything, and almost certainly hurt their chances of renewal. Maybe not a lot, there's no way to measure, but to say that it was nothing is ridiculous. No shit it's not a conspiracy, it's a specific ex-staffer that was disgruntled because she felt she wasn't shown enough respect for her super-hard job of playing on twitter all day, going on social media to try and fuck over her former co-workers right when they needed good PR the most.

>>114924067>>114923933If they lose the show, is that it for the studio? They have comics and a video game in the works but I would think that the show is the golden goose, and if Netflix lops off the head, well...

>>114926514paperback novels, not comics, my bad.

>>114926514The main video game they were working on was a Dragon Prince game, so losing the show would be a huge blow. I'm not sure we can say with any certainty if it would definitely be a deathblow for the studio without knowing their finances, but it's definitely an axe-blow to the neck... even if they somehow survive, that's a pretty fuckin' bad injury.

Put a percentage on how likely Dragon Prince is to get more seasons

Is this show even good? Should I watch it?

>>114926974Very difficult to say. Most of Netflix's animated series have agreed-upon runs up front. This is a fairly unique situation, where they went in with three seasons hoping to get Netflix to give them 4 more. There's not a lot to look at in comparison in terms of Netflix doing things that way.>>114926994Fair bit above average, but the first season's animation is admittedly subpar.

>>114919954No. But Volpes leaving did.

>>114927046Was it ever confirmed the reason was bad blood between him and Ehasz?

>>114926994Good worldbuilding and fun characters, but it's a bit short.

>>114922352That isn't really true. Live-action shows switch showrunners all the time. Eventually shit hits the fan, but usually not until they've milked a few more seasons with the new people.

>>114924067I don't think Mattel had anything to do with Voltron. Playmates was the main toy partner.

>>114927046All signs point to him leaving because he wasn't getting to give much input, which means him leaving wouldn't have an effect.>>114927066Based on what Dannika, Devon Giehl, and Ehasz said - and shit, the interviews with Ehasz, Richmond, and Volpe - it looks like Ehasz was very much being the first and final word about the broad strokes of the plot while Giehl was the one filling in most of the details on individual eps. Volpe pretty much just sat there and got talked over from the looks of things. Had to be frustrating even if there wasn't SERIOUS bad blood. And there might have been serious bad blood, we don't know.

>>114927066Nothing confirmed but he unfollowed Ehasz on Twitter the same day he left

>>114926994It’s got some fun characters and that’s about it.The story is serviceable, the dialogue’s decent, the humor is hit and miss, the worldbuilding is bland, the magic system is crap and when the show tries to explain the politics of the world or give a lesson on morality it shits the bed.It gets a C-

>>114919954No but it being sjw shit and not successful didNetflix gave them the budget for 3 season thinking it was going to be the next avatar only for nobody to care about their white men hating show

>>114926994Shit characters and low budget

>>114927272I'd be interested in knowing what western animated series with an action-adventury plot get As and Bs from you if this was only a C-.

>>114927292>It sure does hate white menUh. k.

Attached: callum.png (1047x1273, 919.97K)

>>114927108>>114927029>>114927272Watching it right now brehs..What the fuck is up with the animation?

>>114927372First season they (supposedly) were trying to make it look choppy to give it a ye-olde-animation feel. They knocked it off for seasons 2 and 3, but... yeah.

>>114927272>when the show tries to explain the politics of the world or give a lesson on morality it shits the bedThe show's recurring message that kids really have the better ideas while the adults always screw everything up doesn't do anything for me. It's yet another riff on the old "bad old brains, good old heart!" theme that I just cannot fucking stand.

>>114919954Season 2-3 destroyed any hope of season 4.

>>114927319ATLA’s an easy answer, that’s an A.If I were to lump Dragon Prince in with the other shows that are going for the ATLA feel, Wakfu and Netflix She-Ra get Bs, Voltron and Korra get Fs.Jury’s still out on Kipo after 1 season but it’s certainly off to a stronger start than TDP.

>>114927389>ye-olde-animation feelI don't remember old animations being choppy like that

>>114927412I'd argue that the kids here legit have new information that the older generations didn't. Callum can DO magic, and Ezran fucking IS magic. That sort of paradigm shift is a decent explanation for things being looked at from new angles and changing. Much better than just "old dumb."

>>114927364>literally get outsmarted and beaten up by women all the time >has to be saved by women all the time yet never saves other women>always has to apologize to other women>always get`s portrayed as effeminate and weak while women are all portrayed as strong and masculine

>>114927448>WakfuWakfu had one solid season then jumped the shark pretty hard, come on.>>114927454Nobody said they succeeded, just that they were trying to make their animation look weird. We know from some early stuff they did that they're probably telling the truth when they say it was an intentional move for stylistic purposes. A really stupid move though. Regardless, it improves markedly in seasons 2 and 3.

>>114927483>has to be saved by women all the time yet never saves other women>never saves women

>>114927589>never saves womenuummm... based?

>>114927412I find it more egregious that the show’s central theme is on peace and reconciliation but it has no interest in understanding why historical tensions might exists or why the process to healing them might not be straight forward. It just wants to beat the audience over the head with its “PEACE GOOD” stick as though the idea that the world would be more peaceful if there was no wars is somehow even remotely useful to anyone.They promoted the show as being morally grey, set the stage for some interesting ideas to be explored and then decided to tell the most basic and infantile good vs evil story possible.

Are there any children shows that really cares about writing this much?

>>114927716There are no shows where the fandom bitches this much about how the goal of peace is bad.

I'm watching it... jokes are.. mehI'm sticking to it because of the cute girls at this point

>>114928000Telling people peace is good is like telling them water is wet.

>>114927448The Nox arc was great, the rest of wakfu not so much. But She-Ra is wrapping up this week, and I wouldn't be surprised if Kipo ended up being the shortest of Dreamworks' series. We're pretty strapped for remotely decent action shows right now.

>>114928269>We're pretty strapped for remotely decent action shows right now.Especially if TDP is dead, but hey, it’s pretty much been this way since 2013, so what’s new?

>>114927676>They promoted the show as being morally grey, set the stage for some interesting ideas to be explored and then decided to tell the most basic and infantile good vs evil story possible.I don't know how the show struggles so much jumping the line between trying to be morally ambiguous and being a kids' show. It just makes Viren come off as the only pragmatic person in an ocean of hardcore idealistic moralfags.

>>114927505>Wakfu had one solid season then jumped the shark pretty hard, come on.Season 2 was still decent enough and if you want to count Dofus the show and the movie were fantastic. It's the specials where they went full DBZ followed up by a horrendously written season 3 that was going to end on a permanent cliffhanger until recently since there's a chance at a final season now. I'd still easily put it above TDP even with how dumb most of season 3 was.

Attached: Nox.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Anyways, there better be some hot moon elf sex or I would have wasted my time with this show

>>114921960nah once people learned that his crimes weren't anything to do with assault it kinda got dropped by everyone except the most diehard twitter people. the tumblr crowd doesn't care anymore.

>>114928766>Dofus the show and the movie were fantasticI’m with you on putting Wakfu above TDP but the highest either of them get is pretty good.Dofus though... Dofus is a legitimately great show.

>>114927589did you not see the end of season 3 bitch

>>114919954>Dragons

Attached: 24025838-142F-4305-AD69-D7E087F668F9.png (640x360, 207K)

>>114928836Yes, I was calling attention to the fact that >>114927483 clearly didn't. Callum saved Rayla a few times actually, but the end of season 3 was a "if you can't remember this you didn't watch the show" example.

>>114928843>/a/ referenceI have no idea who that is.

so is she a villain or what?

Attached: dragon-prince-rayla.jpg (1200x1200, 145.66K)

Dropped this show when every other character is revealed to be gay for some reason.

Hopefully at some point we'll know definitively what's happening. Does Netflix disclose if they aren't renewing shows or is it more common to just not say anything and let the studio announce it?

>>114929071It's an unusual situation. I can't think of any other time when Netflix green lit three "seasons" of an ANIMATED series with the studio asking for more based on the performance of the initial batch. Closest would the the HTTYD stuff where they green lit one series then there was a good gap of about a year before they announced they were green lighting another series set after the first.

>>114928823I still feel really bad for him. Fuckers could very well have ruined his career or at least set him back some. All for clout on twitter

>>11492907112 Forever was in the same scenario in that it was pretty much all Netflix money paying for it.Almost everyone has accepted that 12F is dead and not getting a second season but Netflix haven’t officially said anything because it doesn’t want to draw attention to the Julia Vickerman pedo scandal, so they’re killing the show silently. If there is a controversy, you don’t want to make an official statement and potentially cause a media fuss where one doesn’t exist already.Obviously the twitter spat with Ehasz isn’t remotely as serious as the one involving Vickerman but if Netflix is being super cautious, they might be trying the same tactic. The difference is that TDP has a much more present fanbase than 12F ever had, so I’m not sure silence would work in the long term.

>>114929048This makes me happy!

>>114924142Not when the comics industry has collapsed.

>>114919954No, nobody cares. Fuck off.

>>114921777So, the actual main plot?

>>114929241I'm still furious that she started off by saying she wouldn't disclose specifics because she signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement, then when it looked like things were dying down she disclosed specifics... and her example of "toxicity" was a load of nothing. He had wanted one of the promotional images to be a picture of Rayla's dads. She thought it would be bad because they hadn't gotten to the bit where the two reunite yet. He called in the other staff to ask, they took his side, and he was snotty about winning. That was her "he was so toxic!" story that she broke silence with. Incredible.

>>114929371The main plot was to get the Dragon Prince to his mom and hope that it would achieve world peace between human and elves which it did.

>>114929048she’s best girl

>>114929258At some point Wonderstorm will have to either announce they are working on something else or disband though, correct? I can't imagine a small studio like them can just float for forever waiting for a renewal.

Carmen Sandiego arguably had a worse scandal with that animation studio that borderline enslaved its animators, and yet it got another season. Maybe Dragon Prince just wasn't popular enough for Netflix to renew? Doesn't Netflix usually think that interests drops off after two seasons anyway?

>>114929383Jesus is that really all? Wow it's even worse than I had thought it was. i hope this is all forgotten and everyone personally associated with Aaron in the industry is on his side in this bullshit.

>>114929484They already forgot. Which is why framing it as the sole thing that killed TDP, or even played a significant factor, all the more laughable. It’s an attempt at a scapegoat when the truth is that the show didn’t impress Netflix enough to renew it.

>>114929484>Is that allLike I said, she'd claimed earlier on that she couldn't give specifics because of the NDA, so I'm assuming that if she broke the NDA by giving a specific, she probably told the worst story she could think of.Beyond that, the accusations at WonderStorm come down to (1) not treating a couple of staff (who weren't writers) with the same respect as writers, (2) creating a sense that the show was "his" and that he'd have the final word on things about the characters (she was basically arguing that it was bad because he was a straight guy saying he got final word on women and gay characters), and (3) he bad-mouthed an employee he fired after the firing. None of that is so bad its scandalous. An indication that WonderStorm needed a HR rep at most.

>>114929601sounds like he was completely in the right on 2 out of 3 accounts

>>114929482Well if we look again at the 12 Forever model, their production studio is currently wound up in several pending lawsuits, with the showrunner being sued for sexual misconduct and workplace harassment, and the studio being held accountable for her actions whilst she worked on their premises. Also, the studio has filed for bankruptcy.In conclusion, that wasn’t helpful.I’d expect from Wonderstorm that they might try and tell the story in another format if a Netflix continuation is a no go. Maybe they could shop the show around if they hold the rights?It’s all a question of how much money they have really, but if it is cancelled, we could definitely hear it from them before we hear it from Netflix

>>114929598>people already forgot so it didn't matter at the timeThat's not how it works. If you walk into a job interview with a mustard stain on your tie, it doesn't matter if you wash it out later, the damage is done. When they were trying to show Netflix that DP was a great show that deserved renewal, there was a former staffer on social media implying shady shenanigans were going on in the company. The fact that shit died down when folks looked into it and there was nothing there doesn't change the fact that the damage was done.That's not to say that she was the only thing hurting the show, but going "it didn't even contribute" is silly. Lots of profitable shit has gotten the axe because of PR problems (just ask Roseanne). When the company needed good PR the most, they got a knife in the back.

anyway if people here want to see more TDP get on netflix and use the request feature to send in 'the dragon prince season 4' a couple times. can't hurt. also related sort of, given the state of anime production in japan right now with shows going on hiatus left and right, could the problem just be that nobody's been able to work on the show since the outbreak?

>>114929383>He had wanted one of the promotional images to be a picture of Rayla's dads.Do they give an obligatory "LGBLT are the most awesome people ever" course at Calarts? How is it that every single random storyboarder and staff writer working on kids' cartoons is so obsessed with minor characters that choose to have gay sex?

>>114929760They have at least two staffers that are LGBTQ now and had more at the time. Besides, chicks dig guys that love guys. Just like how guys used to like girls that like girls, before it became normal to shriek about sjws instead. Free shrugs.

>>114929674I don't even like the show and this guy is obviously right

>>114929424That was the excuse to go on the journey. It is not the main plot because it doesn't resolve the problem of the big bad. If anything it just set him up because now he's out of prison.

>>114929674Most Americans don't give a shit about Twitter drama, user. It's not as big a deal as you make it out to be.

>>114930290Good. Because nobody outside of North America gives one about internet fights.

>>114929048She's clearly set up as one by the S3 ending, though I imagine they'd win her back over in the end.

>>114929383Sounds like a real piece of shit. Was she fired for gross incompetence or did she quit because muh toxicity?

>>114930290Hollywood does not give a shit what most Americans actually care about, they're the most delusional and self isolated types of people in all of human history. and yet these people actually do make a lot of their business decisions based on how the political correctness rules seem to be playing out on Twitter Facebook and Instagram.

>>114930355>things that never happened

>>114930388I actually work in the animation industry in hollywood with these types of people and it's not that big of an industry. The stereotype about what kind of people work in this field is fucking real, ESPECIALLY in with the newer artists and in the HR departments. If you really think these people aren't making decisions based on personal political beliefs influenced by what they've seen spending 12 hours a day on reddit while they should be working then you're pretty naive.

>>114930487lol ok

>>114930537average response from one of you retards

>>114930572Not my fault you can't tell a story that doesn't read like a dumb faggot having a tantrum.

>>114930596Seethe.

>>114919954I legit have zero idea what you are even talking about. I really hope it doesn't get cancelled, it honestly feels like it's just getting good. Aaravos feels like what is Koh from ATLA stuck around.

>>114921960Only eighteen girls?

>>114919954Yes.

>>114930487Okay, how about the executives? Because the artists and HR don't have any say over how the money gets spent.

>>114927292Aang isn't white. Your ass will be blasted when the liveaction show begins.

>>114932119and yours is going to be when the show bombs hard and nobody gives a shit about your asian cast

>>114932157Your race is diminishing. Whiteness is over. The sooner you accept it the better.

>>114929654Whats interesting about 12 forever is that is not cancelled as the director had to say by Netflix its not cancelled and that they are just not part of it. Only reason I can see they doing that is wait all the bad stuff be forgotten and make second season all of sudden.

>>114930290People have nuked their careers on twitter. Even big name celebrities have lost at least some work from it. You ever notice how the Aflac duck no longer has Gilbert Gottfried's voice? He made a crass too soon joke on twitter. Roseanne Barr made herself nearly unhireable. It can definitely do damage.Twitter shouldn't matter, but unfortunately we live in a world where it does.

>>114932204Yeah that is weird since Netflix is blunt with cancels like tuca and bertie.

>>114929760idk but the artschool i went to was like 80% lesbians

>>114932304And despite its cancellation creating a big Twitter outcry, it still didn't come back. Which shows that, again, Twitter doesn't matter.

>>114930355>>114930487Hi Luke.

Does Rayla do anal?

Attached: unotFpGY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.77K)

>>114932352Tuca and Bertie's whole studio was shut down before the show even aired. A big social media campaign can help get a show renewed (or hurt it, like with DP), but resurrecting a dead studio takes a lot more than that.

>>114932352I know but it was more popular then 12 forever but that might get season 2 since its not cancelled despite the controversy and call outs in twitter, again showing that Twitter doesn't matter.

>>114932416Yeah that sucks, show was pretty okay too.

>>114932180Cute

>>114932389She is very clingy and has low self esteem so I'm sure you could talk her into doing it

>>114932588hot

Im intrigued by story and characters, but I can't get into that stiff 3d animation. Does it get bearable (at least with the character rigging and expressions) at some point during season 1 or should I just skip it to season 2. Or never?

>>114932769Season 1 is borderline unwatchable, but yes, it does look better in Season 2 and 3.

>>114932769I'm watching it for the first time right now..I think it's... bearable.I'm just watching it for the cute girls so my standards aren't that highThe jokes are terrible though

>>114932769Season 1 is mostly really bad with animation, seasons 2 and 3 are big improvements because you could tell the difference between animation and stutter. Don't skip S1 just bear with it.

>>114929048Just misguided by her father. Though, her faith in dark magic seems to be entirely her own so it's really hard to say, but I guess it's what makes her interesting.

>>114921095It gets good in season 2

>>114919954Anything's possible, but the alleged behavior was so milquetoast there should be no chance.

>>114929048She hasn't really done anything wrong yet, so no.

Attached: Claudia.png (1122x1080, 807K)

did they fix the horrendous frame-rate thing in later seasons?