Explain modern teens to me...

explain modern teens to me. I'm spending some days visiting my brother and his sons spends all day watching full playthroughs of games without having played said games. They eat all the spoilers, see the ending and then ask their dad to buy them the game. It's to the point when they prefer to watch youtube videos to playing the games they already have. I showed them some games I have installed in my laptop (like the new DX or Dishonored 2) and showed 0 interest, they preferred to watch more noisy, annoying youtubers playing watch dogs 2. I just don't get it, when I was a kid I'd kill for someone offering me the chance of playing new games, and I hated watching my friends playing while I was waiting for my turn to play. They threat games like movies, literally. Is there any hope in vidya when all the games are catered to these kids and their future selves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_(psychology)
archive.is/L9opF
imgur.com/a/B9wqU
youtu.be/kMu_ETVNuao?t=2024
strawpoll.me/6218639
systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4447.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because a full playthrough is better advertisement for a game than any trailer could ever hope to be and let's be honest, 99% of the games they watch are shit anyways so it's good that they don't buy them.

I think the mistake you are making here is generalizing, most teens I have had to work with, have all been introverted sperglords that stayed inside playing videogames all day and studying till they finally got sad enough to attempt to change something, generally via suicide.

I think it's predominantly preteens transferring in to an awkward stage where they have no friends, and the interaction online with these youtube personalities is the closest they get in the mean time.

Someday there'll be new kids to cater to, who will hopefully be less retarded.

They do that to cut out the chance of failure or missing something important.

Personally, I'm just sad at the emotionless disposition the new generation has. All my little brothers are so mellow, all their friends are mellow, all my cousins are mellow… nobody has any personality or life. It's like they have been streamlined.

Sounds like your nephews have better taste than you.

where the hell do you live? everywhere I've seen all the kids are still cringey screaming faggots.

Because modern teens have essentially replaced friends with youtubers.

How is this any different from the typical Holla Forums lurker who rather hit f5 than play video games?

It's the illusion of a perfect relationship that keeps underages coming back to YouTube personalities. Think about it for even a minute and it becomes abundantly clear why they latch onto these personalities.
They call you their friend, crack jokes with you, and what's most important to these kids with no self-esteem, they won't hurt you. In a real relationship there's a risk of being hurt, but over Pewdiepie's countless fucking videos has he ever once said in true seriousness that his fans are cancer and should fuck off and die? I doubt it. These stupid fucking teens become attached to this idea of someone calling them cool and wanting to brofist them and other gay shit without any of the drama of real fucking human interaction.
Kids who want to watch let's players are the definition of anti-social.

With my job I go into peoples houses all day. I see kids watching let's plays on tablets all day. I ask the parents and they don't undersrand either, and a few have even tried playing with them. I remember one time seeing 3 kids play Minecraft split screen, and the mother was just as shocked as I was that they were actually playing.

i ended up watching playthroughs and streams and shit after ending up bedridden for ~year~ due to ~serious illness~. What brought it on was 1. extreme boredom even between other videos, tv shows, audiobooks etc 2. lack of willpower to push through the illness and play shit myself.

Based on this experience i conclude that people do it because it's easy. It's easy to just watch someone else play something. You get a portion of the feeling of playing the game, you get to hear commentary (usually garbo tho a few good folks out there), and you get to not pay for it. Its so easy to get into the trap of just telling yourself you don't have the energy to do something and sit there watching someone else do something.

Also, these days games focus more on ~cinematics~ than gameplay. It reflects in how people enjoy them. I think its a positive that less people buy modern AAA games and instead just watch them, it'd be even better if they bought real games but yeah.

I thought he did that regularly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_(psychology)

More exactly, dissociation through positive reinforcement.
Playing is hard, even in >2016 where the games are so casual mode that a monkey could get achievements, you can still fail and be mocked by your peers

If you don't play, you don't lose, but you still know how it ends/plays if you see the walkthrough

Positive experience > Dissociation reinforcement

You then go to you peers and say "lel pewdipie is so cool" and everybody nods so you feel like part of the group

That's how retarded society is today, this spew from the "everybody is a winner" kind of mentality and is simply making them numb.

Most of his fans aren't even in their teens yet so that probably wouldn't be a smart move.

I'm going to take the Holla Forums route for this subject.

This is the guy that got in trouble with feminists for making too many rape jokes.

It is better if he just watches. My 9-year-old cousin is actively trying to imitate this obnoxious shit he sees on youtube- mainly fucking minecraft youtubers. He thinks people are supposed to act like that all the time, and no amount of explaining can convince him otherwise. And the worst part is that I am the one to blame. Two years ago I pirated minecraft for him when he was visiting us, in order to get him to leave me alone. I am the harbinger of autism.

read

sounds like your nephew just has good taste

People make fun of you because you died in a video game? What the fuck is wrong with these children? I guess this is the end result of leftist education where everyone gets a sticker star for merely participating and the word failure does not exist.

I remember reading an article about how psychologically damaging it is to kindergarten children to never be allowed to experience losing or failure, how they grew fucked up because of that, and their further education merely reinforces the symptoms. It's how you end up with Holla Forums.

Pretty much. Jews have constructed modern Western education and modern Western entertainment. The weak, effeminate cucklings that modern male teens are what they wanted to create.

"aww, man you suck!" is equivalent to rape in current year.

Are you sure they aren't hopped up on drugs?

I have no source available, but I remember reading that around 50% of American children under the age of 13 are already on some kind of medication, usually ADD/ADHD types.

You are living in a world where parents give their 3 year olds iPhones and let them watch YouTube completely unsupervised. You have seen nothing yet. In 10 to 15 years most teens will be completely unknowable to today's teens. I have 4th graders who regularly draw FNAF puppets, Saw characters and that talking Angela cat and are completely enamored by them. Very few draw the physical world around them (you can easily tell who comes from a poor family if they draw a perfectly normal drawing of their parents and siblings playing in the park) and it's incredibly concerning.

That's what passes for ridicule these days? That's good nature ribbing at worst, background noise in general. Then again, as you say, it's the current year, where college students need fucking playpens with plushies, crayons and security blankets to live through a person giving a speech they don't like on campus.

Maybe in cityscapes. Go even 50 miles out and it's so, so very different.

I don't know what that is.

Actually, I hadn't even thought of that. I bet that's the case. Hell, I even used to be on some strong drugs for anxiety till I realized that it basically made me a zombie.

Now everyone claims they have anxiety and takes Xanax or something like it instead of learning to deal with life on their own.

Congratulations, that is how your parents felt when you were talking about video games.

It's hard to believe that in the wealth of knowledge and information available to the common man just with a few clicks, they just take fucking benzos like candy.

I'm surprised you avoided the controversy.

It was a children's app where you interact with some cat furry, but for a while people were claiming the app took control of your devices camera and spied on you. The person spying on you could be seen in Angela's eyes and even type in messages to your children.

Of course, the whole thing was bogus.

flawed meatbags arent built for this much information without any preparation.

no it's not. for most people, more knowledge would actually cause them to want to revert to a vegetative state.

At least my parents had the decency to tell me to shut up.

I'm glad that's bogus because that sounds absolutely fucking terrifying.

Yep, definitely made for some good scary stories. I'm sure the scare started from that talking Barney toy that led to a kid getting kidnapped. Now that's a horrifying and sad story that's actually true.

Now I understand how all those older people who talked about videogames being the work of devil felt. Granted, they were full of shit, but I'm sure they must have felt similar to us, completely lost and unable to understand the new trend that appeared.

The only thing that is different that they were faced with a completely alien thing that they couldn't understand or accept. We on the other hand are faced with the things we love becoming alien to us.

You blew it faggot.

Today's kids are raised surrounded by the concept of safe, both physically and emotionally. On top of that, you have young parents whom adore technology but are oblivous to the dangers of it. Combine these two and what do you get? You get kids who are taught at an early age to avoid getting hurt at all times that prefers staying at home and has access to the internet. This new generation of kids are not only far more sensitive, but they might become a whole new generation of NEETs that are afraid of going outside and prefers to get it's social requirement through e-celevs rather than though actual friends.
I've seen plenty of them when I used to work at a kids's clothing store, Starbucks and Disney World. It's an epidemic that will fuck up humanity in the future.

maybe it's just me but in the 70's and early to mid 80s video games were cool even to the parents. it wasn't until SNES era to Wii that it seemed like a thing for shutins.

I haven't heard of that either, and I definitely don't want to know, not this early in the morning.

Forgot to add, Jesus fucking Christ I'm not even old and I feel like I'm from an entirely different time period

That's not really that weird, some children just love to draw monsters. I know I did

and by "to Wii" I mean "up to but not including" I should add.

I don't know. I know several underages, and most of them would rather play video games than watch them, but the ones I haven't interacted with seem to only be interested in flipping bottles and other stupid shit. Also, if any of you haven't, I'd recommend reading Brave New World. It's disturbing how much of that shit is actually happening.

Sounds like Holla Forums, without the e-celeb.

It's a little to long to type out and explain anyways, but it's worth reading for the safety of your future little anons and the dangers of using sites like Craigslist.

But we understand the trend, we know where it's coming from and what purpose it serves. Our personal hell is knowing what is going on but being unable to stop it.

Destroying things we love give them power over us.

This. It's all one big friend simulator.

That's not what I meant. It's one thing to enjoy and replicate something as a kid, everybody does that, it's fine. However, when a kid can't imagine a monster of their own but can intricately copy the details of a furry puppet suit, that's when my alarm bells ring.

Holy fuck. Androgynous is not a gender is any fucking sense, even with their tumblr force attempts to make up new ones. Holy fuck.

That makes me pretty mad.

I remember when i was a kid all the oldfags used to whine about how cancer pokemon/yugioh etc is and that we were a soulless generation of corporate playthings

simple truth is, kids are dumb, do dumb ass shit and like dumb ass things
that's the way its always been and the way it always will be. In 20 years they'll be just as jaded and bitter as us and go around complaining about how everything the next generation likes is cancer

That's just savant tier autism being unleashed.

Good one, user.

Yeah but the nuclear wasteland will actually give people cancer so they'll be more justified.

Just try and imagine these fuckups in 20 to 30 years having their own children and "raising" them. We'll look back at tumblr and think them fairly normal in comparison to whatever abominations the left will spawn next.

Problem is these kids stay retarded and go to tumblr. I didn't know we'd need to employ nigger age groups where anyone under the age of 35 is considered a "child" or "youth".

they weren't wrong.

BBC will conquer the world

BBC couldn't even conquer Africa.

This is some horrifying shit and straight out of an Orwellian nightmare. When these children reach adulthood I dread the fate of humanity.

That's true but we have to remember that the environment in the past would make them actually grow up. People wouldn't stop liking things they liked as children, but would probably also pick up other interests and get better taste as time goes on. The problem is that the environment that those kids grow up in is so safe, that they rarely find anything to challenge them and therefore won't be able to become strong enough to live their lives as constructive members of society.

This is done by taking mistakes that our society did in the past, that most people can agree were wrong and blowing them out of proportion. That way we go from one extreme to the other never finding a good balance which is exactly what the kikes in the government want.

This isn't something that cannot be fixed, I think that in many cases it would be an easy fix. The kids just need a harsher environment, it doesn't have to be awfully harsh, they just need to be challenged about what they think and learn to think for themselves that way. A few lucky people will get that from their parents, a few other lucky fellows will get an overly-honest friend that will tell you what you're doing wrong even if you don't want to As a side note, this is the type of person that tumblr hates, as seen with how Teagan was treated in Uncommon Time, but some of them will never have a chance of being challenged by anything if nothing is done about this situation.

Fuck you Mom and Dad!

You just described the army or any professional football/basketball league

People are retarded these days. Generation Y was retarded and Generation Z will be even more retarded.

It is a scope issue. Rather than one Chris-chan tier autist per classroom, the average normalfag's kids are all like that.
Mom doesn't care just so long as that iPad keeps on babysitting.

Welfare camp for the mentally challenged. If you think the military is the solution then you're in for a rude awakening. Drill sergeants are not allowed to be mean anymore, the military bends over backwards to promote niggers, spics, faggots and women and create a "safe" environment for them.

The same NFL that refuses to punish that uppity nigger that won't stand up for the anthem?

Back in the day, whether it was Elvis or Dungeons and Dragons, the older generation didn't understand what the younger generation was into, and were horrified.

This time, the normalfags are fine with it, and we, the ones who *do* understand, are the ones horrified. Because we had people in our age group who were this bad, and now it's becoming normal behavior.

I don't know that on a philosophical level there's a whole lot of difference between a bunch of twentysomethings with brains full of nothing but Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, and tweens with brains full of Pewdiepie… but the former is at least kind of able to pass as human out in public.

So it's a mix of:

OP COME BACK I LOVE YOU

Yeah, I meant the "classical" army, ww1/ww2 style, not the "be ready to cry" army we have today.

The NFL is just a small part of it, they build men from the ground up

yes but spice things up a little by adding the common "no one is a loser" theme

People watch let's players and streamers for entertainment. You're not watching the video for the game, my dude. You're watching it for the person playing it. You watch it for the comedic antics, to watch them fail or succeed. I think most of the anons here have the misconception that people primarily watch these people for gameplay. The game's not the focus. The focus is the youtuber. The personality and how they react to the game.

Some people watch Let's players because they're lonely and sad people. Let's players and the community around it gives them that sense of belonging. Shit, I was like this five years ago, when youtube was just gaining traction. It's the pinnacle of anti-social behaviour. You replace real friends with a youtube personality at that point.

Also, Youtube content's better than television. Have you seen what's being broadcast on air nowadays? It's all fucking trash. You don't see good cartoons like Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack or all that good shit. If TV's trash, kids will just jump to the next big thing and that's Youtube.

These anons get it.

When I was in 4th grade, I was drawing Worms(The turn-based artillery game), Spyro and Crash Bandicoot, nigger. It's the same thing. Only difference is the 4th graders you're interacting with have shit fucking taste.

To answer OP's question.
The Games Industry, ever since it became an industry, means it's bound to go to shit. When Developers are more beholden to publishers and the corporations that fund them instead of the consumers who love to buy their games, this meant that the target audience is widened and thus the game is shallower and made to appeal to the mass market to make a shitton of money. Since we all know Normalfags all have shit taste, then the games would reflect that.

To put it simply.
Indie Development, /agdg/ and smaller niche companies are the only hope you have left, my boy.

Congratulations on being part of the problem.

my little brother is fucking obsessed with FNAF and Minecraft and youtbue cancer. He loves watching Stampy. I've tried so hard starting out getting him to play stuff like Kirby and the older Pokemon games, but all the little shitheads in his class are hooked on that youtube fnaf/minecraft shit too, so now he is. One of his favorite youtubers is Stampy.

That's what happens when you don' bully your younger siblings properly.

It's all about parenting. When you don't let your children do anything through their childhood, that kind of passive psychology is created. I was partially a victim of that too, even though I'm from an earlier generation.

no

I've learned that too late, unfortunately. I wish there was a bully or two at his school who would bully him and his classmates for liking that shit; but just about any kid there is into it, especially the boys.

I wish bullying would make a comeback. All those anti-bullying campaigns from pre-2010 stamped it out and then some; but now it just happens in other forms that don't build character in kids. The next generation is totally fucked.

Cheesus who's Stampy. Gotta check that.

I don't even know myself. Some minecraft youtuber is all I can gather, or cared to gather.

Now they bully you if you aren't a special snowflake. In the current year you're a deviant if you aren't doing everything in your power to be an attention whoring faggot. The world we live in is a nightmare.

Playing video games is not cool. It wasn't when I was a teenager either. Most kids then were watching newgrounds and surfing around portal of evil and teasing pedophiles on yahoo chat. I had few friends to actually play video games with. It's always been like this. Watching stupid videos on the internet is more cool than playing video games.

Second point: modern AAA games are not made to be played. They are stories with pricey voice actors. They are made to be watched. That's why the majority of "gamers" just watch the story on youtube, while the game publishers market to that smaller group of complete imbeciles who are retarded enough to pay $60 for a movie where you have to keep clicking X to advance to the next scene. They are also retarded enough to drop money for all those cosmetic DLC's then pay for the game twice more when the GOTY comes out and the Enhanced Edition comes out.

Reality IS the nightmare. And it's only getting worse.

it's not really that simple

back when the technological jump happened nobody knew what computers do. they saw dungeons and dragons and doom as breeders of mass murderers.

now, our generation was folded by computing. we use our computers often, we learned shit, we did shit, we programmed stuff, we downloaded material from all over the world with zero restrictions.

you'd think those same values would carry over to the next generations. but no, they sit in front of the tablets, watch pewdiepie, masturbate to mechanical animals with dead children rotting inside, play autistic build blocking games. and don't even get me started on their actual computer abilities - fancy android software and programming in javascript isn't knowing shit about computing.

the world isn't going forward and leaving us behind, the world is going ass backwards instead

ADD/ADHD likely gets prescribed some amphetamine based drug which would do the opposite, they function as stimulants. Anxiolytics and anti-d's certainly could/would have that flattening emotional effect though. just throwing my 2c in as a former consumer of the pharmaceutical jew.

You sure love gobbling that denuvo cock huh

Damn, he's so popular that he's in minecraft story mode.

The day is fast approaching when kids will wonder what a PC is and why anyone would have one. You will live to see it.

The thing is that parents just love to fuck up their children with drugs because they are too lazy to bother parenting them properly. If the tablet and TV aren't keeping the little shits quiet so mommy and daddy can indulge in their weed and cheap wine then they're gonna go to the (((psychiatrist))), let him diagnose the child with ADD/ADHD, give them the pills and turn him into an emotionless zombie and stunt his growth.

It was a real life Pantu the dog?

he must be even more cancerous than I originally imagined if he's in that "game"

It's another age of gadgets. Sort of like how the generation that saw the industrial revolution and edison and tesla and scores of inventions that changed the world gave birth to a generation that ate tapeworms and drove around in pointy metal death traps because they had no idea what companies were selling them

Awhile back we had one of the most disturbing threads I have ever seen on Holla Forums; some guy's girlfriend who was a teacher in the UK was saying that most of her male students would complete school assignments in the manner a streamer acts. Performing to an absent audience, muttering to themselves like a deranged person.

Of course the staff at the school was glad about this development as the worse the white children preform the more funding they receive. They see no problem encouraging their students to become streamers and some poll of students there had a significant portion thinking they'd be making a living from it as adults.

Your cousin has the advantage of possibly being in a supportive environment with a loving family that doesn't want to see him turn into a complete failure as an adult. I hope you'll do all you can to rectify the situation you've caused.

HAHA

This shit disturbs me on it's own, especially watching kids being handed a phone or tablet and watching them zombie out for a few hours

Why did you make me remember, I dont want to remember

I'm jealous.

This. Watching the longplay before even playing the game is equivalent to getting their participation trophy/award from school. This is how children are raised post-1990. Having a sense of adventure, natural curiosity, and drive to explore is intentionally programmed out of children. Critical thinking isn't even taught anymore. For fucks sake there is now a "oppositional defiant disorder" label that kids can get slapped with for basically arguing and disagreeing with authority too much.

For the weak willed and weak minded why even try when just doing exactly what the system tells you to do gives you basically the same reward? I pity them because this makes gaming like homework. Homework isn't hard because it literally comes with instructions; it's just fucking tedious and boring. I would honestly rather watch streamers do homework than be some uberchamp at a game I don't even have.

Isn't everyone on this board?

the world is fucking coming to an end. I remember I used to draw things like my pet dog, snorlax and golbat because I loved them. What is making modern children so disconnected from reality?

Drawing living things is haram.

Holla Forums suicide pact when?

>have four years younger brother
>he's a complete opposite of me personality-wise
>every other thing he did pissed me off so I bullied him until I managed to stamp out the worst excesses
>Tfw he's much less of a retard now, but I'm pretty sure he hates me and I can't bring myself to like him either
I'm not really sure if it's worth it, user.

(checked)
I'm 40 hopefully I don't have much longer to live.

He'll understand when he gets older.

Is this comedy? Because if it's not Britain needs to be nuked.

It is worth it. Better he hates you than he turns into Chris-chan and hates you anyway.

Part of the problem is that computers in the 80s were accessible. Every part could be understood, like old school cars. Now everything is a massive api that has to be learned before anything can be done. Try drawing something to your screen right now because you want to learn to make a game. Game dev is a fantastic entry point for teenagers to learn programming.

That's the product of a feminized school system and world. They're taught from the beggining to not show emotion as boys and are punished for acting out.

It's like we're living in some kind of global mythological story about Narcissus not being a single man but an entire species.

But we can understand it. These streamers provide minimal effort 'entertainment', coupled with bad 'jokes' and a small story: the playing of the game and the story the game provides.

modern systems are a little more complicated therefore they need a little setup before it lets you draw anything. the fastest way to get something drawn at all is something like JavaFX but then you're giving yourself a whole Java overhead too

of course nothing really stops you from running freedos and programming QBasic games right now, even on the most expensive gaming rigs

We need a counterculture. A culture that focuses on danger (physical and social) and breaking down the sacred cows that leftwing cucks and soccer moms have built up. Kind of like Motorhead in the 80's. None of the establishment is gonna like it, but you faggots are used to being outsiders.

90% of the people I play CSGO with are prepubescent screaming faggots.

We've got a WebDev Faggot here. Everyone throe shit at him because he isn't a real programmer.

Remember when we used to read about game tips in magazines or even read entire game guides at a friend's home before asking dad to buy a game?

I love retarded people

You're quite retarded, aren't you user? You might want to get some better reading comprehension there.

No

Can attest to this. Born in ~90 and saw this shit happen before my eyes. All of the simple people around me looked like drugged up Zombies. We started getting Cellphones when I Was exiting High School so I escaped most of it, and I didn't get my first smartphone until this year.

They labeled me with oppositional defiant disorder because I didn't want to obey authority, and I still don't.

Makes me a hell of a lot superior than the simpletons who run around in this world.

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the guy you were referring to.

So you can't even read IDs either?

Teenagers are fucking pussies now is a big part of the problem. I don't even consider them rebelious.
I feel like I would have gotten that label when I was a teenager just like how I got the bullshit ADHD label because I hated being forced to sit in class for 6 hours a day looking at boring shit.
I remember when I was a teenager I put my parents through fucking hell.
Compared to modern day teens

If you were my younger brother I'd have beaten the living shit out of you.

Yeah I wish I could go back in time and straighten out my younger self too.
At least I learned from the experience.

Children are retarded adults. You were a child once too.
Same as it ever was.

Are you fucking retarded?

Can we meme Senator Armstrong into reality?

Not an anarchist per-say, but I definitely don't associate myself with establishment politics. At this point, I assume everyone is being controlled by the authoritarians to push their race war / 3rd World War / whatever you believe in.

Sounds like a great horror movie
If only child actors werent always shit

What's this show called?

brasseye

Already done

Its just the modern replacement for TV and it happens to feature something you like

They like the game but for the wrong reasons. YT celebrities and reaction culture is cancerous though

And why are the usual ways of acting different here basically summed up as behaving like a faggot?

We would have been really good friends, user

nanomachines, son.

Well, a kid in my family that I don't have anymore does exactly that and then cheats on every game that he gets and beats them immediately. He's pretty proud of it too.

No. Just stop playing shitty new games and play old games. Emulators are great and consoles that can't be emulated very well tend to be pretty cheap and the games can still be pirated.

You can easily get the entire libraries of most systems very quickly. MAME takes a while, but I did it.

I don't really give a shit about what happens to the industry.

we know they eat shit. You're not gonna change that.

I thought this was a legit report with how main stream media treats video games

I'm not giving my kid any phone until he's at least 15.
I'm making sure he does at least one sport at least 2-3 times a week and can only play vidya after doing his homework
I'll introduce him to the SNES and the classics, not force him to play him, but encourage him.

It's not, but the programme's creators got politicians and celebrities involved without telling them that.

Just play some coop with the kid. You don't change them by understanding them. If you want anything to happen for the better get the kid into some good activities.
If you see that the only computer games it plays are cancer, then create activities that are away from games.

not how it works tbh fam

Looking at your CWC-style capitalizing of random words you maye have something more than oppositional defiant disorder.

I've just decided not to procreate. I'm not letting little sperglings out into the world.

I am a self-taught typist and I type at something like 100wpm. It's just how I do things.

What is CWC?

lurk moar

Alright, I looked it up and CWC = Chris-Chan. I'm not so autistic I read about those dank sonic memes.

You need to go back.

Are these the same guys who got celebs do to PSAs against a fake drug (cake) that had increasingly ludicrous properties?
Brass Eye IIRC?

I think the Paedoph Isles skit got them in trouble- people complaining about the idea of "making light" of a serious crime, or implying the UK had an issue. Then the MP and BBC revelations.

We got it. Branded as Alt-Right, but the opposition is the SJW and regressive left. Not to mention the media is throwing a piss-fit branding everyone who's not them as fake.

They doubled down on the shit that made everyone hate them. They're going to usher in a new generation of prosperity as the pendulum swings back.
Unless (((they))) pander to the "alt-right" and slowly change & bastardize their beliefs over time like they did to the left.

How does it work then? I was prescribed adderall by a quack as a kid and it made me feel like I was undead, and not in a good way

You mean jewish people?

Are you me? About 5 years ago, I pirated Minecraft on my autistic 11 year old cousin's laptop. He was over at my house for Thanksgiving and I wanted him to leave me alone.

From there on out, every time I went to his house, he was laying on the floor with his laptop, imitating Tobuscus and Pewdiepie. I'm pretty sure he's still playing it. At least he's into Terraria now.

Is this why I enjoy redletter media so much? because I want to pretend I have online friends for an hour?

Whatever you believe user.

I just wanted to be the cool cousin and I turned them into minecraft kds

GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE
THE TIME OF REMOVAL IS NOW

But user you have us :)
you retarded ass piece of shit. Fucking kill yourself for asking such a dumb ass question.

If you care about what teens do then you probably are one, kiddo.

The new generation is brought up to be prime grade A good goyim ready to moo and embrace cuckoldry. They will be the first to thoroughly enjoy watching others fuck their girlfriends and wives instead of doing it themselves.

We have one, it's called Holla Forums.

The only stuff i watch are the autistically indepth ones. Like chuggaaconroy's pokemon videos something about all those bios tickles my inner autist.

;_;

What is happening to reality?

I know right? All this obsession with Games of Thrones and gay ass shit, at least I knew I was a nerd back then, they think it's hip and look you weird for not being a cuck. I was the one who wasted 5 years of my life playing World of Warcraft and I'm now the one who is most productive at work, they're the ones playing video games all week-ends and knowing nothing about the outside world.

Gender is only applicable to words, them having "Gender" over sub-humans, but still humans is wrong, the correct word is sex if that's what they wanted to refer to, or culture if they want to refer to a type of people like hipsters.

Fucking English niggers with your obfuscating language, need I remind everyone it's you guys who came up with the term "The Cloud™". It's just servers, regular servers, the word server can actually tell you if it's one or multiple servers, the Cloud tells you nothing.

Because they bought the "nerds get rich and fuck bitches" meme and fucked it up. Its not what you do, but how you do it. Autism was the key.

I bought this game used for ps3 for 10 bucks. Should I play it? I forgot the whole MGS story.

Its a standalone story

im managing to adapt. i still have fun with newer games and still never see the outside world. my only regret is how schools never talked about warehouse work and always tried to imply you'd be a poor burger flipper without school instead of a moderately well off warehouse worker/forklift driver
and they never fucking talked about backup plans when you can't find something in your field you just blew 25K to learn

God damn it man, get your shit together.

I still don't understand how people well past their 30s still obsess about every new superhero movie that gets released. We're delaying adulthood more and more

I wonder why.

Best 5.99 I ever spent. One of the few games that I immediately started playing again after beating it.

same here. Although after the Pokemon XD playthrough I stopped watching him after he insisted Dodrio was a viable pokemon in pokemon XD after it got one shotted in every battle it was in.

Reminder that Huxley was Orwell's mentor.

That's a pretty good webbum.
I have two nephews. One of them is about 15 years old and is waaay into LoL and Gmod. Back when he was younger and came to visit we would play all sorts of shit like Doom, UT and some newer games like Mount & Blade. Now he barely plays anything that isn't LoL or Gmod, the only way he experiences other games is through fucking youtubers. It's sad, really.

My other nephew is far younger, and I fear he may go down the same path in the near future. I can't really do anything about it since his mother and I hate each other to death (I would honestly kill that vapid whore, I don't care that she's my sister).

I've got a friend like this and I can tell how much he's dying inside. I didn't even think it was really possible but that stereotype about the friend you had in college who was a party animal and a fuck up who got married and settled down so hard that he's practically a living corpse.. Yeah, that's true. That can happen. You CAN be pussywhipped until you are a walking timebomb waiting to fuck up everything.

Pussywhipping is real, dudes.. and it does horrible things to people.

I went to college for programming and STEM shit, got nowhere, walked away with a worthless associate degree, and then proceeded to kick myself for years for not going to trade school. All my life, my mom was feeding me that retarded bullshit about how I was so smart and that all the mean kids in school would be working for me after I start the next Microsoft and make a gorillion dollars. She spat on hard working laborers like my grand fathers and my father, and treated the idea of being a manual laborer as some kind of fate worse than death.

I'm working in machining and tool manufacturing now and it's the best job I've ever had. I fucking love it and I'm now stuck trying to fit my life around the idea of working there for as long as possible. All my co-workers are red-pilled old men and I love every one of the racist old bastards.

This is what I want for myself

Jesus Christ, that must be the worst laugh track usage I have ever seen.

Anyway, the guy skirts close to the cause. The thing is, modern capitalism, as it applies to developed and, to a lesser degree, developing, countries has effectively minmaxed the consumer. Through arcane arts such as marketing and focus groups, they aimed at making the perfect consumer – perfect from their point of view, of course. Meaning that, among other things, he has poor impulse control, doesn't exercise his rights, has fierce loyalty to brands and corporations etc. So what type of person fits that mold? Children, of course. And rather than just market to children, they went the full nine yards and moved towards turning adults into manchildren as well.

inb4 get out Holla Forums reeeee

You're sounding like you're leaning a little too far left, but you are correct: All of our problems can be traced, in part, to marketing, advertising, and PR.

Look at vidya and how badly it's been ruined by the idea that it has to have broad appeal and that it can't offend any specific group (because we're all just demographics to them) and that even groups that have no potential interest in a certain kind of game must be considered when it comes to censoring and redesigning entire games.

Or even the idea that we must have sequels, because no one would ever buy a game that's not from an established franchise!

They are pure cancer.

But adulthood is a spook :^)

I'm working in programming and almost everyone is cucked or gay.

You would know

I'm a software engineer and everyone is a 40-60 year old man.

cucked in a sense they are progressive maniacs or in that old meaning.
seems word is misused a lot nowadays

Cybersecurity is the same deal, everyone in the field is either middle aged or a reddit-tier loser.

everyone in this thread doesn't get it. they do this and behave this way because life is crap

why do you think they are numb and mellow?

Progressive maniacs fits the old meaning as well. Look at Justin Trudeau's adoptive father. It's actually mostly not misused.

don't worry he will grow out of it.

Since they keep idiot-proofing everything, even to the point of making coding programs that highlight your errors for you and do most of the troubleshooting, and now there are forums and subreddits with 24/7 free tech support who will figure out or do the work for you, a lot of tech jobs are full of idiots.

Machining, trades, and warehouse work is dirty. It's not always smart work, sure, but it requires some modicum of dedication and self-reliance. You can't stop and look online to find someone else to do your work. You do it yourself or it doesn't get done.

And on the subject of being cucked: A guy a know, hyper liberal, loves feminism, works in graphic design.. Cucked by his radical feminist, short, dyed hair wife who then moved out on him and kept fucking the other guy the whole time.

archive.is/L9opF

the maniacs often dont have a girl to even be cucked with

That last moment of the CAPCOM's eyes getting huge is Richard O. Covey when shuttle Challenger explodes after the acknowledgement of Throttle Up.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

'96fag here. is right. I didn't even realize it until now. I always felt like the reason I watched those behind the scenes videos with youtubers (No, I don't watch gaming channels, and I don't watch full playthroughs. I think letsplay channels are cancer and represent a part of what's wrong with the industry today.) and their friends is because they had something I don't have: Companionship.

I barely go outside, I have no skills, no place wants to hire me, and I have no money for any sort of education or training. I'm basically in full NEET mode. I decided that I'm going to a youtube channel since nothing else seems to be working, but even then I have my doubts. Will I ever be as good as the people I aspire to? Will I grow quickly? Will people watch my content? I thinks that's why most people who talk about becoming streamers or whatever and act like they are usually don't. They don't see themselves as equals to the people they aspire to. I kind of forgot what my point was at this point, but I must ask: Is it too late for me? I'm very spergy and I speak with a therapist on the regular. I've considered suicide in the past, but I'm too cowardly to follow through with that.

You basically summed up that webm nicely
Capitalism works well with a strong state that keeps corporations under control. Everyone is too much of a pussy nowadays, however.

pic related

Also is there a board I can be a space austist? I love me some space shit.

market is full
incredible levels of nepotism when you need to be liberal leftie

I second this motion.

I don't know if it's validation bias but I keep having this impression about guys in design all the time.

At the very least even if my job is pussy-padded, I still build things and end up with something concrete where I had to bend my mind over concepts and reality, even if the reality in question are 0 and 1. Design is all fantasy, they don't get hit by reality as much as the guys actually doing the job, this creates insecurity, and then they think themselves as creative, anyone that think themselves creative wants to hold power over you. So you get this mixture of passive-agressive, inferiority complex, validation-seeking and self-centeredness and you got to work with those people.

I've only met one guy who was really good in design, very quick to produce things, a clear vision and he had a lot of success.

So what am I to do then? Just give up on everything? I don't mean that to defend myself, this is a genuine question. I ain't no libtard cuck, just saying.

I dont know mate im in same boat as you
4years into heavy depression

This is golden.

Next year:
Which means that
People born on 9/11 are going to be 16 next year.

I feel old.

It's never too late, user. You've still got some time. If you're NEETmode in your 30s, then you're fucked.
I'm trying to better myself even though I'm currently in full NEET mode. I'm trying to sharpen my drawing skills and improve on it more. I'm also planning on spending the next year learning to code and make vidya and hopefully make a living off of making shit somehow before I turn 25.
We'll make it.
NEVER GIVE UP, user.

TotalSellout is still salty that he has to pay the rest of his treatment by himself?

It's also that they've outsourced most programming to either the developing world or H1B workers, just keeping a few competent people around to fix mistakes, so you have a lot of useless people just eating up the office
I have a friend who works for microsoft and was one of the competent people, when he threatened to quit they gave him a raise and allowed him to work remotely from anywhere in the country that he wanted, that's how absurd the situation is getting in some sectors where competency is basically disappearing

work a shit part time job and in the time off pick up some kind of skill or trade
Learning coding is fairly low cost, if you're daring you could try going into craftsmanship like woodworking

Young kids like to watch and then try it out for themselves in an attempt to gain info and skills and learn about adventures lest they have one themselves one day and be unprepared. I used to watch people's games at arcades, I was that little shit that was transfixed to the screen and had no money but somehow I could be happy to be there all day if permitted. It is normal. So is reading the same book you liked twice or more. Now, teens doing this may fall on the autistic side or have no cable at home or are simply researching a game they will ask for a gift for a birthday, or spend their own saved up money on and want to get as much as they can to see if this is worth it. I understand that, I bought my first game based on the cover art (castlevania) and it took me ten years or more to beat it. The free to play model must be very valuable to a young gamer without a lot of disposable cash or arrrgh know-how today. If they are watching soley for the youtubers, they probably should be put down though.

Idk m8, I got my first snes as a christmas gift before the age of 10. I'm 24 now, been playing games all my life. I've come to the realization that video games are the devil, same as gramps would tell me.

I dont even know it was something with insurance

fuck you and fuck homework. going home is the kids time to recover from school. school is miserable work. home = free time. take away their free time and they will hate you forever and never respect you.

You know, I thought he could be alright at times, but TotalAsscancer has been so goddamned cunty for the past month that he's not going to have any subscribers or shekels left by the time sweet lady cancer finally gets rid of him for us.

here's the rest of that user's tales
imgur.com/a/B9wqU

It's largely because human beings are becoming more and more disenfranchised with the modern world, especially the newer younger generations. Can you honestly blame them for this? The world is one giant pile of shit.

he economy is in the gutter, getting a job that isn't going to treat you like a corporate slave is near impossible, schools are Obama brainwash centers of boredom and bullying, most other forms of entertainment are slews of dumb-downed shit designed to be as mainstream as possible for idiots, people keep going crazy from big pharma's drugs so they shoot up schools and malls, the 1st world is being flooded with shitskins causing rape and murder, ISIS keeps growing and keeps killing more and more people, and the West and East are only one push away from deciding to nuke each other.

You can see why anyone would decide to just isolate themselves from reality, because it fucking sucks. People would much rather enjoy playing video games that make them feel good and enjoy a world that doesn't exist than the current one we live in.

thats because the tech industry is "hip and trendy" and hipsters and and are all over it, who are almost always, if not always, liberals
hipsters are also all over video games, comics, the art industry, and other outlets for wannabe movie producers such as TV shows
liberals infest the movie industry tooor maybe just its regulators, but i dont think hipsters are able to get into the movie industry in most cases

Thanks to the internet, I found out I might be able to wean myself off 4 meds by using K. Fingers crossed I don't end up a junkie.

I know that feel. You want an activity that feels fulfilling on at least some level, but all you have is disposable entertainment and consumerism. You want a way to feel like you're contributing. You want the chance to do something that will make you proud of yourself. But the biggest issue isn't that we don't have such a opportunity, but that we have absolutely no idea where or what that chance even is, or if it even exists. The modern world doesn't seem to have opportunities for self-pride anymore.

Those doubts show that you have what it takes. What matters isn't what happens, what matters is what you do. Live for yourself, and aspire to achieve the goals you set out.

As for everything else, you're 19, don't worry about it so much. It's entirely possible you'll wind up a wizard, sure, but who cares. Live for yourself, and life will reward you.

except they aren't playing video games
they're just watching people play video games because they're afraid of failing and because their friends like it

Trump will make kids unpussified again.

And I mean 4 depression meds. My point is, K might be good for self-medication for fellow depressives.

Don't worry, the sweet embrace of death's gonna catch him someday.

Take up a hobby, my nigger. Papercrafts. Drawing. Step into /agdg/. If you, somehow, have money then there's sculpting and other endeavors you can take up in the comforts of your own home. There's plenty of shit to do. They may not be the most stellar of achievements but they're something.

What mango is that? Reverse search isn't yielding anything useful.

Here's an interesting thought for you: Why is it that everyone wants a simpler life? It's damned near universal that what everyone wants is to get away from urbanized living and move into a comfy cabin in the woods.

Living in a world where you don't know your neighbors, where you are expected to get a job that keeps you away from your friends and family all day, where rest and personal health are things that you worry about after you are old and withered.. It's not just unnatural, it's unhealthy. It's destructive.

We are meant to live in small tribes and work towards immediately mutually beneficial goals. Not spend our lives struggling towards a nebulous ideal that might never pay off.

This

my sisters kids are exactly the same, at least their dad plays the game that they don't and has fun and playing something like battlefield 4 blew his mind

Hello Varg I thought you only shitposted in Holla Forums's "christcucks are evbuls threads"

Yeah I spend a lot of time thinking about a constructive hobby like these. It's just that I know of nothing that gves me any enthusiasm. Which might be because of my anhedonia, come to think of it.

Anyway, I'm leaving the house now for a little while, maybe we can talk more later. Artisanal gelato temporarily soothes the pain.

I don't think he is saying much that is particularly objectionable here.

This election was a shit show. Practically a perfect storm of shitty candidates, and Trump managed to ride his borderline joke character status so hard that the democrats didn't take him seriously until it was far too late.

in that vid he said he doesnt care since americans are not majority viewers
he said majority is from Sweden

There's no way almost all of that isn't made up.

The jokes write themselves

I started having my doubts around when the "hackers attacked our servers!" part and how the specialist his dad called handled the situation
still a fun read

K?

Hello newfriend, Holla Forums is right next door, so you can't use your uninformed act on politics and not get called on it.
[reddit spacing]
That means you won't feel like you fit here as well as other places.

Those webms hit me hard, m8. Thanks.

Not Varg. Recent events have instilled me with a greater respect for Christians and traditionalists, actually.

First webm is My Dinner with Andre, I think. I've been recommended that movie but never had an opportunity to watch it.

Berncuck detected.

KILL YOURSELF COMMIE.

Your kike took your money and ran, you stupid fucking goy.

Holla Forums are literally male soccer moms, there would be far more censorship not less. Look at Russia, they banned swearing in any media because we have to protect muh childrens and they banned image macros and a lot of memes of government figures because they hurt their fee fees, it would be the same shit with Holla Forums.

its here
youtu.be/kMu_ETVNuao?t=2024
you wont give him views or anything since its not his channel anyway

Fucking kill yourself. We don’t want kikelovers on our board.

Hahahaha what the fuck this explains everything

Shouldn’t he be exclusively creating content that conforms to Sharia law, then?

You're a sperg and you're weak.

Everybody gets homework. You can be a spoiled millenial cuck who can't do easy shit that is homework or you can be a man,do it, get your degree, and be successful.

I don't want my kid to end up a loser like you. I will make sure he does what's good for him. Tough love.

Single mother children like you end up weak and conceited.

But Russia is literally a real life example of a much more right wing government, nothing Ive said was wrong.

reverse image search gave me results immediatly, stop being retarded

Pardon my ignorance, but I never understood that shit. What is it, anyway?

Shocking. Ignore their faggotry and play some vidya.

Real talk now guys, Joel is still cool right?

Hoo?

I guess exagerrated, but not unture in it's core.
But the majority of people, especially on desk jobs is computer illiterate.
Downloading a simple update is next to impossible, simply restarting their machine the worst nightmare. Anything that would require more input doesn't even cross their mind.
A part of me wants to believe that it's becasue a lot of cooperations tell their workers that only the IT guy is allowed to "fix" things, and if they try it themselves, they'll be held responsibe should something not work afterwards.
But hell, I've seen enough retarded shit already that I do believe that his stories, while not enterly true, have at lerast a core of truth in them.

He wrote a long ass text as to why it was wrong to vote Trump which concluded in him being salty about not getting his medical insurence anymore, once Obamacare had been repealed.

Nigger

Wasn't Holla Forums more libertarian at one point?

you're aiming at a cuckservative strawman that nobody here comes close to embodying. there are pretty much zero republicans on Holla Forums

Please don't swear, your hurting the morality of our nation by swearing on the internet, I'm going to have to propose a new bill to stop you from using such vulgar language so we can protect our children from your degenerate behavior.

'94fag here. I might be fucked.

6 years and counting. Holla Forums is for faggots. Its basically what /mlp/ was a few years back, in that it can't stay on its designated board and tries to act smug when told to fuck off.

Also, I find it amusing that there is a trend of faggots like you getting triggered by fucking line separation as if that was ever rare.

Wasn't a fan of him either.

That is my main point of disagreement with TB, beyond his statement that Hilary is better than Trump.

Hillary comes off about as sketchy as a politician can, what with the deleted e-mails and all that, and like TB says, the 'It's her turn' shit was blatantly against.

All I really got on Trump is his fact that he hasn't held a public office and I'm not convinced that his business experience will carry over entirely, along with his tendency to shove his foot into his mouth, and the sheer amount of outrage and butthurt he generates probably isn't a good thing, as amusing as it is.

What is right-wing and what is left-wing in your mind? For most people, the former is smaller government, the latter is more government involvement.

How can Putin have built a 1 billion dollar palace as head of a small or medium government? You know Hitler's party was called the National Socialist German Workers Party? Most everything you said is wrong.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

explain early 90's teens to me. I'm spending some days visiting my brother and his sons spends all day watching 3D Models of men playing sports without having played said sports. They eat all the strategy, see the victory and then ask their dad to buy them the sequels. It's to the point when they prefer to watch 3D models playing the sport to playing with the equipment they already have. I showed them some equipment I have in the garage (like the new heavy bag I had installed or the basketball hoop on the garage) and showed 0 interest, they preferred to watch more noisy, annoying Madden quotes and keep feeding EA money. I just don't get it, when I was a kid I'd kill for someone offering me the chance of playing playing outside with my friends, and I hated watching my friends playing while I was grounded and stuck inside. They treat games like TV, literally. Is there any hope in sports when all the sports are catered to these kids and their future selves?

1. Between Twitch chat and Youtube comments, watching streams and LPs has become a social experience for a lot of kids.
2. Instant Gratification: Rather than having to convince mom & dad to buy the game and then having to devote the time and effort required to actual play and finish the game themselves, kids get the pay off much faster by watching playthroughs.
No. Kids are inherently lazy and only work when forced to. The desire to challenge one's self only comes with maturity.
3. Games cost money. Not every kid is able to pirate for whatever reason. Playthroughs and streams are a free way to experience games.

What

do

you

mean

user?

I…I dont know

It really doesn't matter, the people he's put into his cabinet are the same groups of people who have been running DC for the last several decades
Policy is going to basically remain the same for the next 4 years

Yeah but then they decided they wanted to have their cake and eat it too, modern Holla Forums is this fucking picture now.

90s teens had a drug and alcohol problem, not a video game addiction one, not the least. Plenty of kids would play outside, when I was 8, all the boys in my class organized baseball matchs or we were loafing on our bicycles.

what is that cuck brit up to these days anyhow haven't seen his cancerous ass much.

"No"

Why this constant characterization? Are you even able to properly recognize patterns? Or are you acting retarded on purpose, for a goal?

System Shock 2 is a first-person action role-playing horror video game for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux released in 1999. It was directed by Doug Church and Ken Levine and co-developed by Irrational Games and Looking Glass Studios.

Not that we espouse piracy, but it's generally accepted that, as a niche game; it's too expensive. Get it from the link in the strawpoll below.
strawpoll.me/6218639

Easy answer.
systemshock.org/index.php?topic=4447.0

Cancer Treatment means his content production's been slow. Less content means less reasons to talk about him. Nothing's changed outside of him being more unbearable due to the election cycle.
He likes to peddle the "Oh, I'm a totally tolerant liberal and sorry I shat on my fanbase who were pro-Trump. Please don't unsub, comrade. Ignore the fact that I do this on a regular basis." after he got called out for his tirade of shitting on Trump supporters and berating his wife for voting third-party.

When you prove them wrong they devolve into general shit posting or leave the thread all together to shit up some other thread.

Pissing people off is their only real goal.

Have you ever seen a fucking horseshoe you complete and utter fucking nonce.

The only problem Holla Forums and the right-wing in general has with censorship is they're not the ones in control of it. The only side of the political spectrum that complains about these abuses of power are the ones not in power, as soon as it swings the ones who were previously in control start bitching and the ones now in control start using/supporting the methods they were previously bitching about.

not really games but good pc cost about 1000 same with console+tv and games

ya blew it

One, it's like people watching football on television. They don't actually do sport, they just like to watch, like the naughty filthy voyeurs sluts they are… it's not about the sport itself, but the reaction of the player, what they do. And be as judgemental as possible ("Ugh, can you believe this guy still doesn't understand that drinking a purple potion to heal is a waste since it also grants you a stamina boost of 3 for 27 seconds and is only useful in dungeons where you combat weak enemies in batch?")

Two, hearing the same voice, seeing the same face, and recognizing the same patterns trick their brain into thinking they have social interactions and friends. They don't buy the game because they like it, they want the game to be "like their friend on the internet".

Hi

Good job, user.

I dont think he apologized for pro trumps he only did something along the lines of people who voted out of desperation or something
he still thinks the trump fans are scum

Not an argument :)

Why would you need to censor anything when you are always right? BTFOing the media is not censorship either.

What does this have to do with Red Faction: Guerrilla? I think you messed up your post.

With how little grasp you have in argumentation, you very well might be. Your posts make no sense other than make a point of fracture.

Jesus, you Holla Forums fags really do know next to nothing about Red Faction: Guerrilla, don't you? Fracturing is what you do best in this game.

Not an argument :)

What's your favorite mission in Red Faction: Guerrilla?

This is how I feel around trumpcucks.

What the hell? Where the fuck are all these Holla Forums people coming from? This is the Red Faction: Guerrilla thread

Oh yeah, I know he didn't apologize.
His apology was one of those "apologies-but-not-really" kinds of apologies. You know, the ones cunts make.

Calm it down, folks.

Its been a while but I most strongly remember one mission where you capture a government official and while hes in the back of the car you drive him off the side of a cliff and bail out at the last second sending him careening to his death.

I also rather enjoyed the levels in the old Ultar labs because nostalgia for the original Red Faction.

Low effort as always.

You think Holla Forumsacks have doublethink? You never thought they were actual separate posters? Thus not being people who have mutually exclusive thoughts at the same time, but different people outputting posts at around the same time that are mutually exclusive in logic.

I know you're a cryptoshill because you never said anything helpful at all.

You know actual shills got better, when they shill their game they say something like "Hey Holla Forums I'm bored, I bought this game and I know it's shit but let's talk about it anyway.". They escape the shill radar by saying the product is shit but still get their goal boosting sales in actual bored people who might try it anyway.

I do the same tbqhwy because I cant afford games and the ones I want wouldn't work on my toaster

Will you shut the fuck up already? The title of the thread is 'Red Faction: Guerrilla Thread' not 'Spread your asshole and shit all over the place Thread'

I have so may of these.

Back when I was a young NEET I had so little money that a stable internet connection was out of the question and started working out to fill up my time. Mostly jogging, biking and basic calisthenics.

When you've got a six pack and can confidently take your shirt off at a beach girls get wet. Guys want you around in their group to attract girls. You're automatically given respect by strangers because you look good even if dressed in secondhand rags. You're constantly approached and involved in conversations everywhere that can potentially lead to a job. You'll get those jobs because you don't look like an incompetent sack of shit they're ashamed of having around. Doesn't matter how spergy you are, people are unbelievably superficial when it comes to looks. In fact this doesn't work if you're at or under 5'5".

Talking to a therapist won't do 1/1000th what becoming fit can do for you in terms of improving yourself. And you're still young so it's the easiest time in your life to adopt this lifestyle.

You're not a lost cause, not unless you allow your youtube career delusions to fester.

I think it's like an RPG/tycoon game but you play against other people and there's no grafics.

What? That's false. Most of Trump's picks are NOT affiliated with GOPe.

Conventional Republicans

Vice President Mike Pence
Deputy Secretary of State John Bolton
Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson
EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt
Deputy National Security Adviser KT McFarland
CIA Director Mike Pompeo

Establishment Republicans (GOPe)

Chief of Staff Reince Preibus
Secretary of the Interior Cathy McMorris Rodgers
UN Ambassador Nikki Haley
Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao

Generals

Secretary of Homeland Security General John Kelly
National Security Adviser Lt. General Michael Flynn
Secretary of Defense General James Mattis

Wall Street/Finance

Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross

Major Republican Donors

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos
Deputy Secretary of Commerce Todd Ricketts

Corporate CEOs

Secretary of State – Rex Tillerson (Exxon Mobil)
Business Advisory Council – Stephen Schwarzman (Blackstone Group)
American Manufacturing Council – Andrew Liveris (Dow Chemical)
National Economic Council – Gary Cohn (Goldman Sachs)
Secretary of Labor – Andrew Puzder (CKE Restaurants)
Small Business Council – Linda McMahon (WWE)

Nationalists/Populists

Chief Strategist Steve Bannon
Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Most of the people on Holla Forums identify with Fascism and/or National Socialism and the cognitive dissonance I described applies to both. I have no problems with the ones who stay on Holla Forums because they don't display their cognitive dissonance so carelessly, but the Fascists and Nat Socs who genuinely go to /a/ and Holla Forums must be either willfully ignorant or very confused and conflicted internally.

Its a very similar situation with things like National Socialist Death Metal for instance, they say they are Nazi's but they promote and compose music that Hitler would have found degenerate and would have tried to get banned. It could be that they are just not that bright.

Ketamine. Many people use it instead of prescription opiates because it has less potential for abuse.

the next 4 years are going to be terrible. I wish we had better candidates for presidency

Here user, use the improved version.

Thanks, why the hoola hoop earrings though

I know it's weird not being the target audience of all entertainment and being past the age where most of your high school friends are getting their college degrees, but that doesn't mean you're fucked forever. Get a job at a restaurant, a roofing company, save money, get hobbies that better you as a person.
t. '96fag who's trying to be a musicfag and dealing with the probable unhappiness in my future, along with the fact that I'll have to live in urban areas to get decent work.

Yeah it's ketamine like the other user said. It has a surprisingly strong antidepressant effect. It could be saving the lives of suicidal patients this very instant but we can't have that because war on drugs.

Google for "anita sarkeesian" and you'll see.

Oh now I see, I know her all too well.

Nah it's good. We're going to win bigly in the Middle East and kick the commies out of ChEYEna.

Why are so many white american teens/early 20s that play videogames transitioning in transexuality? What's the relationship between trannies and videogames? I wish I could do some research on this because there's a clear link.

Vidya has always had a large number of mentally ill/vulnerable people playing them. It would make sense that they would be targetted
>>>Holla Forums8502793

Kill yourself.

Has he even done anything in the past month other than TitanFall 2? All I ever see from him in my subscription feed is his faggot ass podcast that I don't give a single fuck about and will never watch.

that's probably just a correlation that has little to do with video games. it could easily just be escapism in transfags showing in some form.

It's not rocket surgery, you dumpass.

Making him do sports is fucking retarded. I wouldn't give my kid a phone ever, though. He'd have to buy his own like I did. Doing homework is gay, and so is the SNES. He should be introduced to actually good games like strategy games, not some gay ass homo sidescrollers.

19 year-old here. I only got my first phone a few months ago. There's literally zero reason to give a phone unless the kid has to be a good distance away from his parents regularly or has a job.

You can give a kid a phone, but text and data should be disabled. Also a dumb phone for sure. I see far too many giving kids a smartphone with the works.

Well what would you expect when you have shit like >telltale games….

I think we found our newfag user :^)

Mom?

I'm not even surprised anymore…

That's nothing user just wait until they start implanting that shit in there eyeballs…

Whats a snes? :^)

Based motherland

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/suicide/
>>>Holla Forums

Some advice.

Depending on where you live, you can get work either in a factory (sequencing is brain-dead easy work, just physically exhausting, and some factory jobs are as simple as putting parts on racks for powdercoating) or in a service job like at a McDonald's. When you DO find work, make a habit to build a list of references: former employers, former supervisors/team leaders, former coworkers who can vouch for you, etc. Pad your resume, but not so much that employers can see you're talking out your ass. If you can do it, you can word your hobbies in a way that sounds like you have experience in working with people or have critical thinking skills, etc. The Internet is at your fingertips; rather than use it to look up traps or futas to fap to, consider looking up how-to guides on building resumes (both the "no experience" and "got some experience" kind) and job hunting sites. InDeed is better for local shit, Snajajob is better for franchising shit.

Even if you barely go outside, that's no excuse not to do some exercises at least. Start with basic shit (pushups, crunches, etc.) paired with stretches and go from there. There's countless guides and infographics about exercises that can easily be done at home. Some of what says is sorta bullshit, but definitely push yourself to exercise. Between helping to clear stress, clear a heavy mind, or even just get healthier, there's basically no downside to doing exercise outside of "but then I can't play video games ;_;". If you ever get enough money, some martial arts classes don't hurt. McDojos aside, it's more exercise for you and you can hone both your reflexes and your fight-or-flight response so your automatic answer to "I'm gonna get mugged" isn't "cry and run around like a bitch".

Work on your people skills. I really, really cannot stress this enough. Until you have a better grasp on how to speak with people, keep speaking to a minimum and answers to basic one-word responses, only articulating when needed (and even then: brevity is wit). Smile more often; mentally remind yourself to smile more often, or at least fix your face if you see yourself scowling or have a bad case of resting bitch face. Make eye contact, say hi to people if you do (and smile!), and relax. If you tense up, people WILL know. Learn to be relaxed in social environments; you'll need it for when you have a stressful or fast-paced job.

There are people in their 80s and 90s finishing up college because they got the time, opportunity, and other necessities to do so. There are countless low-effort/low-skill-ceiling jobs out there to start building experience with. There are many ways to get fit and stay fit even without enough money for a basic gym subscription.

Determination, assertion, confidence, and learning to be able to roll with the punches will get you much further in life than being a half-assed Youtube LPer. Unless you have absurd amounts of charisma to carry yourself with.

Almost forgot some stuff.

As far as building references go, make a second habit to collect important people's business cards. At home, it's an easy way to look up former employers, their place of work, and plug their info on an application asking for such. It's a good habit to keep up (because a lot of my advice basically boils down to "stop being lazy, build good habits, and suppress your inner sperg"). Don't forget to ask said employers if you can use them as a reference for future employment. For most, the business card request is usually a hint of such, but sometimes asking personally is better. It also shows that you trust and respect your employer enough that when someone asks them what they think of you as an employee, their first response isn't "they're awful". And if you ever want to work for them again, you have their name and number. Good shit, my dude.

Look into volunteer work or general Good Samaritan stuff: donating blood, working in soup kitchens, helping pick up trash, etc. You get outside more often, you're interacting with people, and that shit looks GREAT on applications or resumes to flag yourself as a Nice Dude™. Plus, donating blood is an EZ way of earning some quick cash as long as your red blood cell count isn't anemic levels and you're clean of blood diseases. (Some places also give you food and juice after donating, which is cool, too.)

Down the line, look into trade schools and apprenticeships. Expand your knowledge of things you need to know. Learn self-sustenance skills like repairing clothing, doing your own bills, etc. etc. Again, you have the Internet at your fingertips, stop using it as fap fuel. tl;dr: Never, ever stop bettering yourself.

Finally: keep playing video games. Maybe tone down how many hours you sink into them, but never stop. Always have something to look forward to at the end of a long work day. Get into handhelds if you must so you can play on breaks (trust me, anyone who does care isn't gonna say shit anyways and very few people nowadays are bona fide dicks) or commuting via bus/train/some other public transportation method.

Alright, yeah, that's all.

Go take boxing classes like someone who isn't fucking retarded.