Friday the 13th

Upcoming game looks good!

I despise Youtube videos with intros.

Especially dubstep intros.

this tbh fam

is that the bald coke addicts game?

Isn't it a multiplayer only game where Jason walks slower than a snail? Into the trash it goes.

Apparently he can teleport.

Try being less blatant.

Pretty sure he just a shill for it and doesnt have anything to do with the game itself

Molyneux?

Sessler. He did some shilling but I dont think hes actually involved with the game development itself in any way.

It's going to have a single player campaign.

Its not. Its going to have single player with bots added a few months after release, but there is no actual campaign.
Heres the stretch goals n shit.

So it's just single player with bots? I thought it was going to be a full campaign.

According to Wikipedia there was a campaign considered but its status is unknown.
Considering the game releases "Early 2017" (most likely January Friday 13), and the SP with Bots is planned for "Summer 2017", its probably canned.

So yeah, most likely Single Player with bots only and no actual campaign.

I bet it's going to be Early Access.

Its going to have a physical release for consoles. Cant really do EA with that shit.

That sure is a lot of goals

What do you expect from a franchise that made 7 fucking movies in less than a decade?
And then still made more.

I just hope the shit they dont reach will be added for free pffff in patches eventually or something.
I really want the dumb Jason X and Jason take Manhattan stuff, but its the highest shit on the list.

I expect too much as usual.

Super Mario Bros X
What's this fangame gimmick?

grow up faggot

if you used messenger in 2001 they already have everything they need on you anyway, go die

Probably met the most salty people in its short lifespan.
Nothing overly outragous.
Had one guy spamming chat and textchat with 'we lost this' as he played hanzo in illios and we had no healer at first.
Wishing death on you, looking up your overwatch tracker stats and telling you why you shouldnt be playing X while they type out their replys in the spawn not doing anything.

I had pretty horrific memories of one Harry Potter game as a kid…

It's a key item.