How do we protect women from virtual rape?

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-Md56jK9Y

How do we protect women from misogynists who will harass and rape them in virtual reality?

Remove their eyes, then they can't see the virtual rape happening.

By virtually listening to them

We give them courses on how to differentiate between "virtual" reality and reality.

Women don't need protection, fucking sexist pig. They're equally qualified and strong.

By banning them from the internet.

Give them their own dedicated wymyn server where they can be cancer without infecting everyone else.

Physically rape them so they learn the difference.

Commit them to the nut house for schizophrenia. Because if you cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality as well as having no internal locus of control then the nut house is where you belong.

Did anyone actually watch the video?

It's fucking hilarious

How can it be rape if there's no penetration?

Checkmate feminists . . .
See how it feels to have your own bullshit "didn't penetrate, didn't rape" excuse used against you.

The guy sounds like blueglass

It's losers like the dipshits in this thread that have ruined online gaming for women. I'm a girl btw so before one of you fuckers tells me that's not true I don't even want to hear it, because I have first hand experience and know it's true.

By improving the rape mechanics.

If somebody sees the horrors of rape as they are shoving their cock deep into puffy pussy meat they are more likely to avoid doing it again in the future.

I feel like I'm using Sweden logic for some reason.

If the bitch got the time to dick around with the games that means she's not making me a sandwich. Make that whore iron some shirts and shit.

By placing them into a padded cell safe space with no internet connection.

Who let /r9k/ out of their containment board?

How Can Virtual Rape Be A Thing Nigga Haha Like Just Take The Headset Off Nigga Haha

Who is he, Holla Forums?

That's hilarious, love how the dude actually quit out and had to step away. Can't imagine how crazy that would be.

I'm a girl btw too and it is horrible what has happened to our online communities.

A big guy.

My boyfriend

I get virtually murdered in nearly every game I play. Isn't murder worse than rape?

Not really. You can survive a murder. Rape is forever.

I was murdered yesterday, still can't walk straight

Congratulations you got my self perturbed, whats the next step of your master plan?

So just for posterity lets disprove this shitpost bait just so anons learn in the future how to counter trash like this.
You lost the right to call anyone anything when you entered this site.
Trash talk, toxic, hostile, abrasive/aggressive politically incorrect, organic, fun. condescending, elitist.
Classic. I cringed hard congratulations.
Also vid related, on image boards you are no gender or sex you are unanimously valued by the merit of your posts. Your identity doesnt matter your contributions do. Replace female with any identity, and the video now applys for anyone.
Anyone could be a female on image boards, and you wouldnt even know it.

Low effort bait but it deserved to be disproven for future reference.

You have to keep virtually raping women so they build up an immunity to real rape.

It's for their own good.

Jap schoolgirl raep

user…