Beyond Good and Evil
Rayman Origins
The Crew
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Assassin's Creed III
FarCry 3 Blood Dragon
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
for FREE on UPlay
Hey, whatever, you don't have to grab it. It's fucking free. I figured I'd just let you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell#Use_dgVoodoo2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to pick up Rayman, but

You know who else is giving away games for free? Every single torrent site out there and you don't have to use any shitty DRM like uplay.

They are also free on your favorite torrent sites.

Rayman is DRM free. You need to just download it through Uplay and you can play without Uplay.

Yeah, that is true, however I know that asscreed still has active multiplayer. I don't know if you can play the multiplayer with a pirated copy. Also, I'm pretty sure The Crew is always online multiplayer. So, there you go. You want multiplayer? Now you don't need to fuck with repacks/patches/pirate made injectors.

No thanks. I wouldn't rawdog a girl if she had an STD, and I wouldn't install a game if it had DRM.

3's multiplayer is fucking dead and The Crew is dogshit
Enjoy installing DRM for your practically nothing.

Hey FREE games, i ain't complaining.

well? How? Are you saying you mean it's this "free weekeend" shit where it's just free for 2 fucking days? I clicked on "free games" in the uplay client and it's fucking nothing

when you start the ubisoft client, there's a huge fucking advertisement that says, "claim your free games!". you click that shit, then it will take you to a new page where you can accept the bundle.
no, you dipshit, they're free to keep, but only for a limited time. You have until sunday or something to grab them

I wonder why they're doing this. Is Jewplay hemorrhaging users THAT bad? Is it to make up for WE WUZ HACKAS AN SHIEEET: Tranny Edition tanking? Such "generosity" (you are still installing DRM for them) is out of the norm for Jewbi

HEH

I will literally never touch uplay, even if it's free.

maybe update your client

It also requires downloading their software to do it, and you can only play the games through the software.

The fuck is happening to them? Are they OK?

Update your client, or perhaps it's not available in your country. There should be four things in your bar, not two.

It's a 30th anniversary thing. Leave it to Holla Forums to shit on free games, though.

I'm willing to bet you don't actually have any tangible reason to hate it that much.

You don't think that installing a shitty client to get access to your games is abhorrent enough?
Are you a kike perchance?

It's like all you know how to do is steal, nigger.

I don't want to install a fucking proprietary DRM unwanted piece of shit client just to claim "free games". I'll pirate them whenever I want, no bullshit included. Faggots.

I'll bet every one of you motherfuckers in this thread has at least a throwaway Steam account. I agree with the sentiment that DRM is shit, but that's only when you purchase an item and you don't have the freedom to play it without the DRM. I didn't purchase shit, and you don't have to purchase anything to sign up for a throw away UPlay account so you can get some free games. I'm pretty sure the older games, Splinter Cell and Sands of Time, are the GOG versions. I could be wrong about that, though.

Anyway, get the games or don't. I don't really give a shit what you do, but it's pretty retarded to cry about DRM when you're not paying for anything.

I do think ubisoft should have released the full version of The Crew and asscreed, though. That's some bullshit. I guess they're hoping to get some DLC sales with the release of these free games, along with any potential good publicity it'll get them.

Like I said, you can more easily pirate the games to get a superior version without having to install and run unwanted trash software. Did you ignore that part?

nice try mr. shill, but i ain't downloading uplay

i'm not going to give you any pretentious "hurr drm wah wah" shit, but uplay just fucking sucks. like, it's better than origin, but not by much, and it's infinitely worse than steam. i want you to imagine that there is a steam client that occasionally and for some things needs you to use a different login for no real reason other than to obfuscate the process of actually doing anything. then i want you to imagine that they have an interesting idea to give you points as well as achievements and yes yes >cheevos etc but we all know normalfags go crazy for that shit and spend them on rewards, like cosmetic items, wallpapers, and sometimes even special missions. except the system is absolutely retarded and you haven't set a common set of rules for devs to follow when implementing it, so sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it does both at the same fucking time

tl;dr Holla Forums can be wrong about a lot of things but uplay is not one of them. it fucking sucks in every single way

It is closed source, now where's my money?

Again, I don't really give a shit what you do, I just wanted to make this thread to let people who may be interested know that this "deal" is currently going on. I didn't make this thread to hear you bitch about DRM. It is what it is, you nigger. Get the games, or don't.

Yeah, that's true. Also it seems like their servers are constantly over populated or suffering outages, which makes downloading anything a pain in the ass.

Less games than steam with the same, if not more, DRM.
Get ye gone, shill.

what a waste of fucking time logging on uplay every month was then

post the torrent links if you're just interested in sharing free games

But Uplay is shit, i'd rather pirate them, at least if they were on Steam i'd consider grabing one to increase my steam library size, since buying anything from Ubisoft is a sin.

Fair enough. I have one Prince of Persia GOG
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:41f9e2ecf441364de74ffa326913d3c798bbd089&dn=Prince.of.Persia.The.Sands.of.Time-GOG&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce
I didn't pick and choose from the list of games. It's a fucking bundle, and they just give you all the games at once.

Nigger you couldn't pay me to install UPlay.

I'd go bareback in a girl before using UPlay.

Unless the STD is Herpes; just like UPlay, it's a leading cause of cancer.

I'd get rid of Steam but it's my only source of socialization. It's a sad deal, but a couple of old friends that kept me going through the years are still using it.

call me when something better comes around

Try using a console, that seem more your type.

i play in the pc console thanks

So they're giving away all the games they already gave away during their anniversary thing?
That's alright for the people who missed the 30 day period for each game, I guess.

You can explore the buildings, but the PS2 version lets you roam freely around the school grounds outside. The GameCube and Xbox versions just teleport you to the locations outside of the buildings.

You can't even mod stupid shit into it, why did you even bother

What else?

I was the user who asked, I've only played 3, Vice City, IV and V.
I don't really like playing as niggers so I avoided the others, I guess it's one of those

Does I play even get more money to ubisoft?
I get the point of not wanting to give valve a 30% cut, but all their games are on steam either way and I have never met anyone that buys directly through uplay.

So what the fuck is the point? Are they just keeping it so they don't have to admit it was a retarded move? Even fanboys don't defend uplay

I only got these two, and not even they are free on the store, how do you claim those games?

I'll torrent their shitty games regardless of if they use a client or not.
Oh wait…I'm not actually going to do that because their games are not even worth torrenting.

sounds like a lot of fun. but im hesitant to install uplay

are any of them worth playing

no

Pick one.

Oh hell no.

I learned my lesson with that bullshit when I bought Rocksmith.

Fuck that noise forever.

AIDS is free too, want some?

Have it on GameCube

Don't care

Don't care

Have it on GameCube

Do no want

MS already gave it away on Xbutts 360, and it was garbage. Deleted it.

Already have it on Playstation 2.

It's literally nothing.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

Machinist or some such, I'd guess.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

You need Firearms at like level 8 and a glock to make the gameplay good. The first thirty eight you get is total garbage.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Literally every time

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

how do you fix aspect ratio in this

What I want, I already have from that company. Even if I didn't, UPlay is such garbage I wouldn't even consider it.

i wanna fuck betilla in the ass

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell on gamecube is not good compared to a fixed PC version with the shadow buffers fixed or the orginal xbox version is better. The PC and Xbox version also has extra content compared to the ps2 and gamecube versions.

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time on PC runs at 60 fps, less glitches, and looks a lot better with shadows and other effects

Note these games run on any pc with graphics card that has hardware support of dx 9.

However don't install Uplay for these games and just got them off GOG or for free at igg games or isozone.

Lmao
It's like a private tracker I can reuse at anytime and they can't stop me. Thanks for the 2 Mb/s download Ubi, you guys rock.
I have close to 30 games there I got for free. I'll never pay a cent and just leach of theirs servers.

fug

Uplay is the worst of the lot.

Buy a Ubi game through Steam, you can't boot up the game through Uplay. You have to boot it up through Steam for it to verify through Uplay to play it.

I mean what kind of shit is that?

And I mean retarded shit like you can't use spice because it contains spic
everytime not just the first time
That's a lot of goddamn issues for 5 minutes of usage

Fuck off.

And best of all, you could buy Beyond Good and Evil, FarCry 3 BD and Splinter Cell while leaving the other's out to signal interest in good games, not shit ones.

AYO HOL UP

What shadowbuffers fix? Any recommended patches or mods for Splinter Cell on PC? I also want to play with a gamepad instead of M+K. Is that easy to do?

They may as well make their entire library permanently free on uplay, if they're so desperate to get users that they're constantly giving away games by the dozen.
I still wouldn't install it.

Use this page as a guide for a fixed Splinter Cell.
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell#Use_dgVoodoo2

Also the only ways to get gamepad support is to use a program like Pinnacle or somthing like that sadly.

OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP IS A FAGGOT
UPLAY A SHIT

this type of baiting is quite common with these type of platforms. Origin got people in with Battlefield 1942 (and other games) being free, Steam got people in by being required to play HL2, and uPlay got people by giving free games away.
DRM is a part of nearly every internet connected gaming system and PC in the world at this point.

fuck I missed it