Recommendation Thread

Recommend me some false-flag-for-social-engineering-purposes kino

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_policy_in_the_United_Kingdom#Pistols_Act_1903
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that twin towers movie with Nicholas Cage

It really depends on what you mean by modern

Why are they destroying the building? So evidence can't be found?

Also, question for the gunfags, as I don't terribly care about Amerimutts and their culture behind firearms:
If the deep state alphabet meme group has the ability to perpetrate all these school shootings, how come they have no power to get guns rights tightened or completely revoked?

Surely the ability to create 40 kids and kill them all means you have the power to bribe more politicians.

Because there is a very high chance that if they didn't slowly boil the frog the nation would fall into absolute chaos and anarchy. The second amendment exists so that if the polititcians and beurocrats over step their bounds they won't know which random person is going to shoot up their car, office, or house. Seems like a lot of them have forgotten that though.

I wish people would get on with it. I want public employees and politians dead now. I want the USA to descend into an inferno of blood, bullets, and bombs until california is a glass crater and the best natural defense against spics heading north. Hell glass Texas and all everything else that touches mexico.

Cut out your eye to spite the (((nose)) is it?

Good memes and aesthetic.

was she literally and unironically /ourgirl/?

why not just glass mexico?

tbh your 2nd Amendment is for "well regulated militias", which is pretty much your police force, as they're moderately independent from other county/state police forces.
Honestly, you should be denying gun licenses for anyone that isn't part of a gun club, with gun clubs being your regulated militias.

That being said, most of the mass shootings are committed with illegal firearms, not legal ones, so it makes me wonder why the media cracks down on guns and not the people smuggling them in.
I was shocked when my country's left-wing media happily admitted that the US's gun culture was more about stopping a crime in your home yourself than waiting for cops, then stated that the guns used in shootings were almost always illegal. Not like them to use correct facts.

Not really tbh.

/ourgirl/ tbh

Its
Are you retarded? Cut your eye to spite your nose doesnt even make sense. Do you comprehend what you say or just say it. Fuck you, and im not whomever you were talking too but you probably didnt read this far so youll think I am

Tl;dr your a faggot and slightly illiterate

*you're
Learn English you illiterate faggot

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/blm/

Edgy twelvie trying to force a joke about (((them))) and failing to even echo it properly, let alone make it funny.

looks like eli fanning

Poor baby did I hurt your fee fees? Are you scrambling in some way to "hit me back" because of my insult to your "intelligence"? Oh you poor child too stupid to use an expression too stupid to gracefully admit you were wrong and move on. Oh well you arent alone a large portion of the modern world is functionality illiterate. Lol

Checkmate

Stop being a nigger, and if you want to call others illiterate and tell them they can't spell correctly, make sure your own writing is perfect.

See

You are the biggest faggot in the world lol. Stop crying and get over it, who cares why is it eating you up you fucking dweeb. If I met you in real life I would put you in a half nelson and give you a nuggie. Lol

That's only the justification. Theres a comma inbetween.
Well regulated in that time meant well oiled, well run. Not regulated in the sense of government controlling it.
Use pic related

Still illiterate and unable to comprehend I see. Lol I didnt even talk about his spelling. I pointed out he didnt know the phrase he was using. Wow dude, go back to school and learn to comprehend a conversation instead of just being a faggot who reacts. Nerd

Not any of those anons, but you're trying to hard to shitpost.
The passive-aggressive "lol" after every sentence and the "muh i'm too smart and strong 4u XD" routine is too obvious.

You can't even samefag very well, as you're using the exact same speech pattern in each post on both sides.

Lol I never said I wasnt posting over and over you fag, why are you so butthurt you need to jump in? What a loser.

You sound like a kid afraid to tell a parent something. Be a fucking man and say what you need to say, dont preface it with
Fag

I guess I hurt to many fee fees and they left the thread lol probably to smoke a little weed to feel better so they can type without shaking.

I can comprehend English beyond the third grade and know perfectly well what the wording of the amendment implies.

The reason I suggested gun clubs is not due to their literal rules and regulations, but because a militia is a maintained fighting force, not individual persons.
A militia is not every able man able to hold a gun and use force against the enemy on their own terms, as that is asymmetrical/guerrilla forces/fighters.
By having gun members be members of gun clubs, you can:
>prevent people from hoarding guns without much reason/oversight, like what they found after sandy hooks even though that was a false flag
and most importantly

You've been samefagging yourself for 10 posts, fam.
This is some top-level shitposting. You're pretending to be new and autistic, while samefagging horribly but on purpose to bait responses, then falling back to "I win" when no one response.

I like it. Keep it up, this board needs more fags like you.

Sure used a lot of words to let me know you are an illiterate homosexual. Why do you keep replying to me? How are you this compelled to say something to me. If it dont apply let it fly loser

Well, what happens in every other country that has gun club requirements is that there just aren't that many gun clubs, the membership gets priced out of the average joe's affordability, there become waiting lists for years, and the effect is much, much fewer non-wealthy people that are able to own firearms. Which is of course what the political elite want, but that is what does happen. Oh, and if you live in a rural area where there aren't that many other people around to say MAKE a gun club, you're shit outta luck. Oh, and the government tends to do what they did in straya to pistol owners where they put some "you must attend a gun club X times or else lol noguns for you" requirement on it to make something that's already burdonsome for someone even moreso. And you're talking about a right here, we're not yuro cuckholds you're talking about.

and politicians will defend niggers, spics, retards, and homeless people's "right to vote" without paying two fifty for an ID tooth and nail to the death but once it comes to the second right goddamn listed fuck it, regulate the piss out of it, we don't care t. washington

You know you hit home when people are compelled to respond to obvious shit posting, I was just playing around but I really made someone mad. Sorry babe

I want to larp too user!

That kind of thinking is how you lose your ability to rebel. The slow increase of "reasonable" controls happened in every country, and to take the UK as an example, you can see where they are now.

Man were so cool. So much better than nighers and spicks. We hang out here all day and we get to tell each other how cool we all are. I wish politicians could see that we are the demographic they need to please but eventually theyll see a meme and know. I love you guys

daily reminder that if hillary had won we'd be exploring space by now, instead we have white virgins killing people of color because the nazi in chief says its ok…. -.-

Why do the political elite not a give a shit about weed and drugs in general? But do the most they can to remove guns from citizens?
CAUSE YOU CAN'T SHOOT AT THEM WITH A BAG OF WEED

Contextually, yes. Maintained police forces didn't exist back then and the modern day equivalent to militias that ensure the gubment do things properly are cops.

God knows it's not generic Americans that vote for the lesser of two evils every election instead of flexing their democratic muscles and picking something else.

Non-issue, as Americans already have lots of guns, so many clubs will appear.
This point would be correct for countries that don't have 200+ years of gun ownership, however.
Again, everyone already has a gun, so they'd be made cheap so anyone can join.
Once again, you're thinking about this assuming there isn't already as many licensed guns as there are people in the country.
Refer to above.

Make your own, regulate it yourself. There's nothing preventing that.
I live in Australia. The gun laws are perfectly reasonable; no one requires a pistol as police respond quickly and there's incredibly few guns used outside of criminal on criminal violence.

The right to bear arms in America is not the sole, nor even major, reason why the population is as free as it is.
In fact, all the times I can think of people trying to use guns to persuade the government to let them be, they were shot dead.

You have unalienable rights to freedom as well as guns, and the former is what has kept you out of the UK's form of tyranny.

Stop shilling your lies chaim

Oh, and before you say "lmao you're in australia you don't know if you need a gun", I do own rifles, pistols and shotguns, but they're all used for commercial purposes, and aren't needed in day to day life.

Stop. You can't just redefine words. Police is not a militia.

Do you hunt kangaroos

Not hunt, but cull on my property, yes.
Hunting implies I do it for sport, but really, they just get shot when there's too many of them grazing.
Pretty easy too, as they just stand around oblivious to the world.

That has been done, effectively.
see and
Fuck off, fudd.

Once checks and balances don't work anymore, being peaceful is off the table. Look at all the european countries with their "hate speech" laws. It's only get more and more authortarian as we go on. And they cannot resist, they do not have the means for it. We do.

Is that why every 5 minutes both sides of politics start screeching, with the masses doing the same?
If you have the guns, go sort out the issue instead of shitposting about how you definitely can and definitely will on Uzbekistani Glassblowing Forums.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Chang, I…

What's a word to describe people who think like you?

That's like saying all of America is run by Jews :^)
I do wish we weren't China's fuckbuddy constantly, but they're the closest nation that will trade with us and aren't complete fucking savages still chucking spears.

There's something like half a million of them living here, and anti-China sentiment increases every year as they keep locking people out of property, jewing stock markets and colonising suburbs, and generally just taking over the place.
Chinese hate crimes are on the rise, so can't wait for that to spill over like it did in the 90s, then we can go back to the arabs like the early 2000s :^)

My country doesn't prevent you from:
As I stated, we don't allow recreational gun ownership at the same levels as the US, and gun crime is almost completely (95%) restricted to criminal-on-criminal crime, which is a poster child for why gun legislation doesn't mean you're defenceless.
I'd like gun laws to be relaxed, but I don't want any fucking mental reject to be able to own one, thus, mild regulations, such as basic fucking criminal and mental health checks, should be mandatory.

Don't try to put words in my mouth.

That sounds like a good idea if you could trust your government to judge mental health reasonably. If this was the case one of the main reasons for gun ownership being important would be moot.

So now you wish to claim every single doctor in the United States of America is under the control of the government?

So why do you need a rifle? A pellet gun? A knife? Where do you draw a line? We can put licenses on that so that only people who NEED them can have them, and dangerous people will be excluded. The police will take care of anything you have trouble with.
Turn into extreme regulations. See europe.
And who decides who is mentally healthy? You know who. The guns will only be in the hands of the people who the government deems appropriate. That's not freedom, that's control.

Yes.

Yes. The doctor will go by government regulation.
Even if you actually believe in freedom, the end result of your actions will be that the people are left at the mercy of the government, and not the other way around.

Do you understand what our motivation is for thinking like this?

Slippery slopes are not an argument, and I also was referring solely to Australians and gun culture/police expectations.
I'm all for Americans keeping all guns, only wishing there were more checks to stop the nutjobs, which would actually benefit your cause as when the nutters inevitably cause another problem, you can calmly show the commies that their methods don't work.
You still have guns to prevent that, though.
So it's better for every person with serious mental health defects, like schizophrenia, bipolar etc to have guns?
Again, the government cannot control every single doctor in the country.

Not every doctor can be controlled.
You're already being put on fucking suspect lists for posting here, owning guns, living in certain areas etc, so don't pretend that this minor step would someone suddenly give the government the ability to stop you, because if they wanted to, they already would have.

Why would you be arguing for regulations you claim wouldn't make a difference?

That's stupid. The government decides who is mentally healthy enough to own a gun. They set the regulations on it. The doctors follow along.
See UK, France, Canada, Australia etc etc
So it doesn't fucking matter at all? You push shit you know would be bypassed?

Because I want guns to not be given to people with the aforementioned mental illnesses.
I'm not talking about some fucking magical made up scenario in which the doctor says "Oh you're on the wrongthink list, you get a naughty boy sticker and no gun", I talking about a medical professional simply saying you do not have a condition from a set list that cannot be changed by law.

So, in this case, you either have a doctor incorrectly label you as a mental health risk, which you can easily disprove, providing you don't actually have it, or you get your gun.

Honestly, I don't get what's so hard to understand here.

Set a list with schizophrenia, bipolar and severe depression.
Again, you either get your gun without a hitch or, should the doctor be magically controlled by the government as you claim, you can easily prove you're not suffering from such conditions.

I don't understand why you're against legitimate deranged persons from being denied full-auto firearms.
If you or your family member were to be shot by one of those persons, you having a gun wouldn't stop them, as they're completely fucked in the head and you wouldn't be able to shoot before they did.

I mean, you let Israel fuck you in the arse on a constant basis, you might as well allow someone to potentially do it due to an impossible notion of complete control in the medical sector.

lmao
Even then I don't agree. The set list will change according to who is in power. That list will change to include more and more shit that prevents regular people from getting guns, and soon you end up as the UK.
I don't care. But the motivation behind me disagreeing against your "very reasonable" checks and balances is that it always increases. Like they're doing now, with all the laws they are proposing.

You still have guns to prevent that, though.
Imposing mild restrictions won't stop the millions of pro-2nd Amendment citizens, politicians etc from preventing escalation.
Your argument is along the lines of "they can't have a minimum age of consent as they might increase it and my gf and i can't fug :((("
Yes, they "might" change the fucking law, but it's not like you're living in a totalitarian nation, and democracy actually does work despite all the memes about control, seeing as Trump got elected.

Oh, and let's get another thing straight.
The UK and France aren't getting fucked because they took away individual rights and freedoms, they are fucked because they gave too many of them.
Every single problem in those countries and other Euro countries like them is that they handed out passports like fucking candy during imperialism, then were shocked when the third-worlders came in droves once they found out how great the homeland was.

So you agree. The restrictions you put forward have the ability to be increased. And that's why I do not want any of them in first the place. It's well worth the weight.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_policy_in_the_United_Kingdom#Pistols_Act_1903

WOMEN RIGTHS WREEEEEEEEE

So does every single law you have.
Age of consent.
Taxation.
Property ownership.
Working rights.
Payment rights.
Voting rights.

Don't act like this is a fringe case without any form of background that shows your doomsday scenario is extremely unlikely to occur.

Fucked well before that, bucko.
Try 1700s in India.

Also, if you actually read what you linked you'd know that:
-The Act of 1903 did nothing in the vast majority of cases and was only used to prevent children and mentally unwell person from owning guns, but doesn't prevent them from borrowing them in any form. The Act of 1903 is actually just a form of taxation/revenue gaining.
-The next act, the Act of 1920, was instituted after a flood of unregistered guns flooded in from WW1 following a large uptick in gun crime.
-The Act of 1937 was again about stopping children/unstable persons from holding guns.

The only gun act that really fucked people in the UK over was the Act of 1968, which kneecapped them completely, but again, that was in response to an uptick in crime due to weapons coming in post war.
So really, you've just pointed out that the laws were brought in for good reason (crime prevention) and working (gun crime decreasing).

she was the inspiration for the song "i dont like mondays" by the boomtown rats, which became so popular that roger waters noticed bob geldof and cast him for the lead role in his top tier /kino/: the wall. so thank a woman for some of the best patriarchal /kino/

They do to a degree, the result is "gun-free zones" that criminals and MKUltra patients disregard
but let's say they pass a bill "fuck guns, give them up right the fuck now"
Armed population of the USA outnumbers the amount of army and Police, even when we assume every holder of monopoly over violence is 100% loyal to zog, they can't disarm everyone.
This isn't an argument because all government want PEOPLE to rule over, and not corpses amongst rubble.

Well regulated means "functional" you braindead imbecile.

Go ahead and save it. It's all yours my friend.

slippery slope isn't a fallacy if evidence backs it

It's not so much a slippery slope to begin with as it is the way reforms work. No one actually claims one law is passed because of a previous one. There's a push in a direction and every step is an effort to gain more ground.
Makes about as much sense as saying there's no point in defending against an invading army since it's a slippery slope to assume they are going to march farther just because they captured one city.

Pretty much. Shifting the Overton window, so to speak. There's a reason why HHH says that for a covenant community to survive you need to physically remove the people who threaten its foundations, because they'll keep pushing.

Makes me think about how effective those militias are tbh.

What kind of retarded logic is that?

The process was and is still slow. You ask old people any of this stuff and they would not have a clue. Only now that we have the internet we can disseminate this information effectively. The government knows what happens when you start fucking around fast, you get a Mcveigh. That's why did they bit by bit inch by inch.

Even at the current rate they managed to make people upset enough to put literal nazi into the white house.

Trump is a vent. Just like any other right wing party who claims to be on your side. Front National, Geert Wilders, AfD Those are their vents for frustration to go. To cool down the populace so they will not revolt. The (((alt-right))) does exactly that aswell.

So to get this straight:
Again, how effective was the right to bear arms?

Ebin meemee :DDD

That's very different from nature-environment worship.
Hoppe is warning against the ecofags like the anarcho-primitivists and the sort.

They're the first step in our own push.

That's for when the real fight starts.

No. That does not work. You are the kind of person they want. You vented your frustration into false political groups who pretend to push your cause. They do not. They are only their to keep you docile.

Why won't you retards lay down your guns, god damn, only niggers need guns to shoot one another.
Also, 2A was for muskets, not military hardware.

Hitler was elected into power.
Incrementalism has worked for them so far.

please be b8
they're arms rights not gun rights btw, even warships were included back in the day
The NAP doesn't work without deadly power

They still are, but some retards decided they were not.
We need a reset, who needs to go?

You're right, I had a slip. I guess you can only resist marxist brainwashing to a degree if you're exposed to it 24/7.

where is it then?

see the tube in front of the hammer?