Elsa

What would you do if she was real?

laugh at smiley

Tell her to get back in the closet, I aint payin for no got dayumed walk in freezer

You couldn't do anything with her sexually because she's a frigid cunt. Maybe exile her to the north pole?

End summer once and for all, disgusting nigger season!

Ask her for a date :)

We don't utter that name here, friend.

you aren't my friends

Kiss her on the lips and hold her dainty little hand.

Listen to her talk for hours on end :)

Have make me snow cones for free

Violently rape her.

She'd freeze your pathetic excuse for manhood right off.

One of these is the highest grossing disney movie of all times whose merch is selling years after release and the other one is a bomb no one remembers today.
Can you guess which one us which?

The lion king?

Let's not turn this rape into a murder, reddit.

Stay triggered, Holla Forums.
Even literal toddlers can see through your schemes.

Grow the fuck up, loser.

force her to breed and pop out babies all the time in the chance of producing more ice or just general Magic wielding kids

Is the ice power in her blood? Can I sell her blood?

Drop a giant ice meteor on Africa and see if they can Wakanda shit

i'd ask her:
"DO YOU BLEED?"
you will

This. I hate the hot. I've lived in a hot place all my life and I have never gotten use to it. I want everything to be cold, damp, dark and dead!

Every time someone posts Shädman, a real artist dies.

good tbh

What if Frozone was also real?
Who would win in a fight between Elsa and Frozone?

This guy gets it , winter is pretty pure and cool summer is a rancid hell made worse by the nigger chimpouts and back to back month long stretch of 90F with 100% humidity.

Funny thing about the soyboy meme. It causing even more ass hurt when you point out PS4 user base is far more soyboy than switch. Call of duty and walking sims are they most popular on PS4. Add PS4 Devs and fans to that picture. We already starting to see Sonynigger dumping the meme when they start getting exposed

rather Anna tbh

That’s gross. Girls should’ve sing about farts and burps

Frozen is just an X-Men story with a coat of Disney on top. They were right, trying to kill a monster who starves an entire country for muh feels.

Fuck the shit out of her

what now?

Absolutely kill yourself you pathetic faggot.

I would ignore her

She should be BLACKED.

call her a slut and a whore

BLACKED

likely nothing

these men speak the truth
only niggers and fags like summer

I'd let it go inside her snowman, if you know what I mean ;)

I wonder if she is shaved

Is this the future?

This. Besides, nintendo users are movieblob.

t. fat florida and califags
You learn to appreciate the heat a hell of a lot more when you live in a place that's a constant 5-15C all year round, punctuated by wind and rain and with total snowfall during the winter months measurable in the millimeters. Plus getting blasted by a fan in your shorts and wifebeater is so much more fun than waiting for a heater to circulate around your bedroom in full clothing.
I wish retards would get banned for this line of thinking already. Not my problem you don't even have access to clean water like a fucking spearchucker down in Apefrica.

Sounds like paradise. Only niggers like to feel hot.

But the whole point of a cold country is snow, user. Without it you have nothing to enjoy in any month. The last time I remember any sizeable amount of snow falling down was almost a decade ago.

What is going on there?

I always saw it as the kind of game douchy dudebros with Monster Energy pumping in their veins play

summer sucks all around the world, buddy

I'd try to beat the Jews into doing the obvious: hiring her to work in an ice cream factory to save a fortune in ekectricity

Marry her sister

You do realize people on 8ch dont go outside. They wont see you in real life and normal people are unaware of the meme

Lol

The only artist we need is Shadman.

You do realize bith consoles sold millions and the memes are being perpetuated with a dozen or so pictures. It feels like the meme is forced by people who just want to shit on anyone who enjoys somthing

Energy drinks Contian soy

Are you expecting me to save that on my hard drive. It looks like a screenshot you blew up in MS Paint.