Xmas Shooting Scramble

Lets chane that shall we?

Looks gimmicky as fuck.

I'm still going to buy it 'cause I'm an idiot.

How so?
Those pots look like a game changer

Looks like a comfy christmas game.

But can it beat the undisputed king of Xmas vidya comfs?

Libcucks need to be gassed.

Frig off

Do you celebrate Hanukkah OP?

ITT faggots get triggered by the X in Xmas not knowing X was often used as shorthand for Christ even by christian scholars, and that the use of Xmas as shorthand has been around far longer than any political correctness bullshit.

Xmas comes from Greek, over 400 years ago, because Chi (X) is the first letter of the Greek word for Christ, Χριστός. X has been used as an abbreviation for "Christ" for over 1000 years.
Not everything is based around English, you tards.

*tips fedora*

We called it Xmas 30 years ago and nobody was flipping their pants about it.

That's because Holla Forums is obsessed with trying to push their stupid shit on Holla Forums, You're only seeing the effects of them being retarded.

Holla Forums pls I'm banned from Holla Forums

Aren't there better places to shitpost?

Speaking of that, how come the SHMUP threads always die on the rare occasion they do pop up? They're really the only reason I come here anymore aside from the Falcom thread.

it's not just shmup threads user, between retarded Holla Forums newfags and Holla Forums false flaggers this board has become a shithole

Where, you're going: Hell

Jesus was an Aryan, you fucking CIA nigger.

He looks more like a spastic cripple to me.

Why are you believing kike lies?

This shit is why people want Holla Forums posters b& on Holla Forums.

My guess would be that aside from 2hu there's not that many shmups on pc.
On top of that, most games can't support threads very well, even if they're otherwise good games.

Game itself doesn't look all that different from QPD, I'm going to hold off on it at least until I can actually beat QPD

But they literally did that very thing to every other FFVersus character, even Noctis' japanese voice actor said as much about his character

DO NOT GET THIS LAPTOP. I recently had to get my computer fixed and had to use my dads laptop for schoolwork for about a month, which was this exact one. This computer can barely run google chrome or youtube and has horrendous sound and display quality. go to youtube and look up 300 dollar gaming laptops and you kind find some good ones that perfectly run low end games and emulators.

But that's also already demonstrated not to be the case since in FA and tie ins the new Jedi Order didn't get off the ground.

Nevermind that Dark Forces IV - Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast II - Jedi Academy is an object lesson in why a Sith uprising within the new Jedi is pretty much impossible.

i fucking hate this website

You haven't had enough INMERSHUN

But the most important question;
Does it come with any DLC for 100% orange Juice like almost every other Orange Juice game?

I was thinking the same
Fuck, I was hoping we'd get some discussion about the game since I just recently got into the series, too

I wonder if anyone played the multiplayer

Holla Forums is a political-focused website. If you can't handle it, fuck off back to cuckchan where you can get your censorship.

Holla Forums is a videogame-focused website. If you can't handle it, fuck off back to Holla Forums where you can get your censorship.

NEWFAG AS FUCK

In this case it's because of people like

Here something to trigger you even more Evolution is the only decent explanation as to why we're here and Darwin was one of the greatest minds that ever graced Western society

Shoot em ups are anti-casual and a little hard to grasp. Fighting games, on the other hand, have a ton of tutorials and a growing community these days with devs putting great tutorials in their games now. Most shmup games have a 1 minute tutorial and give you no clue on how the score system works, strategies, or what you should be looking at. It was all up to the community to find out but these days we don't have arcades in the west. And the communities are spread out everywhere online while something like the FGC has a few sites to ban together easily.

Yep, Aru variant confirmed.
They're also doing a Christmas event.

Fuckin A

Maybe you can explain Darius to me then since my thread didn't get any replies.

I don't understand Darius. Why is the screen so wide? Why is the soundtrack so upbeat? Why are the levels so barren in scenery? Why are the levels just copy pastes of different, smaller levels? Was this series popular compared to other shoot 'em ups during its hayday?

Man, I remember actually buying 100% orange juice and playing it with Holla Forums back on 4chan. Do people still play it?

We had some regular generals here
They're mostly gone now unfortunately.
We still had a couple of comfy threads when Mixed Juice was released.

I do, and I'm installing it on a new computer right now for the christmas event.

I do, but I have the pirated version so I can only join games with the lobby code.

not if they dont want to get banned from their hugbox

Bump