Famous quake players with big knees

Hi i just wanted to share with you guys my collection of photographs of famous quake players who also happen to have big knees that i have been collecting for a while. I hope that this content is appreciated by some fellow quake players who also happen to enjoy looking at photographs of people with big knees :)

this is a picture of "coolller" showing off his big knees after a quake game for his fans as you can see his knees are very big and he doesnt mind showing them off to his fans :) what a treat

dubs check em

so this is a picture takien from a quakecon 2013 photo– you can see all of our quake pro's wanted to wear shorts to show off their big knees as they got their picture taken!
of course you can see that the girls also were picked out to have big knees this is an especially nice picture from quakecon :)

What a treat

here is a rare picture of rapha "shane" hendrixon who happens to be a very famouse quake pro and also now an overwatch player who was caught resting his keyboard on his big knees– of course showing them off by wearing shorts, like ususal . a very smart competitive decision :)

PEENUS KNEENUS)))))

this is a picture of "evil" the last second place winner for the last few years standing at quakecon ready to take his second place prize with his girlfriend.. as you can see she has very big knees :) which is probably why he picked her! of course she is showing off her kness and you can see he looks very happy

this is a throwback photo! of anton "coolller" singov as a child winning a quakecon tournament in 2004- you can see he has rather big knees for such a small boy (of course, they're much bigger now that he is a grown up) and you can see his other compeititve quake firend also showing off his big knees in this picture

here is a picture of the quaek live logo on the day that sponge decided to give the quake man on the cover of quake live big knees as a surprise for everybody of course it wa very well received

What causes quake players to get such large knees?
Does Thresh have big knees?

I'll have what Holla Forums is having

here is another picture of one of the "keel" enemy models which was specially modeled for the big knee subculutre of the quake community with support from id of course :)

VIDEO GAMES

here is a childhood picture of the quake player "sternx" with his very big knees blocking his way to the computer screen… but yo u can see by his big knees he had a very bright future ahead of him…

anyway, this is all i am going to share for now, i hope that you guys enjoy this! i will come back with more of my big knee content soon, i am still organizing everything! thanks for listnening,

-ika

High quality thread.

Keep going please.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully you can find some Thresh knee shots.

does Stevie Case count? Talk about some knock-knees.

She's in some startup bullshit in San Fran now and totally hit the wall

Holy shit.

Beautiful

I'm not sure if this thread is retarded or brilliant.

I'm furiously masturbating right now

thanks friends :)

im not sure what exactly causes quake professionals to have very big knees, but what i do know is that it definietly gives you a competitive advantage in quake and is also a status symbol among fellow quakers :)

thresh definietly has large knees, i have a few pictutres in my collection, but i need t oget th tme develope d first :)

They're THIKK

Battaglia remains a fag

yes yes we're all very ironic and vaguely unsettling here

if porpentine hasn't been made to kill herself by the commies' abuse yet, perhaps you could hit her up for some extra body horror, knees with brains and so on. i hear that shit plays big on tumblr. gotta get those youth numbers nawmean

that said, the bumplock is fucking retarded

What the fuck? This thread is fucking bump locked.

FUCK THIS SHIT

Whichever inbred crackbaby hotpocket moderator bumplocked this thread is a fucking retard who should've been aborted by his mother.

Fuck it, I'm out.

and, yes, "her". why not.

Why was this bumplocked? Just some good old fun and shitposting mang.

WHAT IS THIS,

Man Holla Forums has gone to shit, look at all these triggered retards.

Post more knees.

Jesus christ.