Olympics 2018

She did it wrong

that's not Jessie though. just some slut pandering to asaincucks.

haven't seen a single black person at this Olympics, I thought they were the best at sports?

you would have busted your gut watching le black French girl ice skater fall right on her ass dancing to Beyonce

Well you did it user. This is pure, unadulterated kino.

t. OP

t. goon

It is the winter olympics. They arent used to the cold.

I need to see this, have a video of it?

Maisie can iceskate?

not an argument gooncuck

nope sorry. it also happened to another french black girl too.

Tbh I just watched this 5 times on repeat.

I can absolutely masturbate to this

The ancient Greeks are looking down from Olympus with the greatest disdain.

I bet they just got a boner

Not for lack for trying (((they))) have been trying to put in as many as possible the issue is niggers are incapable of operating in cold weather and cold weather sports so they come in last if they compete at all ( few DNS). For example I saw a Kenyan niggress skier today it came in dead last, had the audacity to say "she was not a novelty athlete and that she takes skiing very seriously".

It was a black tranny.

I don't understand, the goonposters told me that all weebs are weebcuck pedoweebs. How come this qt slavic figure skater is a weeb???

nah, those greek homos was all gay

This is why slavs are seen as non-white subhumans.

oh shit, I made that pic a long time ago but then lost it with my old drive. I'd forgotten all about it. thanks for bringing it back into my life.

Goons are self hating nerds in denial.

women arent weebs, they just cosplay for attention

if you ever meet an actual weeb woman, she's probably a vagina-carrying version of the typical weeb, a Tomoko

sounds wife-tier to be tbh fam

We need more Winter Olympics kino.

>>>/reddit/

Black countries have never led the medal count or won the World Cup for a reason. They're not better at sports. They are good at cheating t.US Track & Field/Usain Bolt

niggers aren't good at cheating
the (((people))) behind them are

They don't even bother with being circumspect about it anymore. If you notice the doping/cheating and are dumb enough to complain you are immediately labeled a racist, nazi, disqualified for said racism.

the look of horror on that guy's face confirms the old adage that male figure skaters are gaaaay

The muslim girl is qt

Most of those "goonposters" are actually weebs with enough self awareness to be able to mock the shit they like.

Why would someone from SA actually browse this place anyway?

I prefer gymnastics.

Sailor Moon and the original Dragon Ball are the only acceptable cuckime

they all have a manly frame, the other ones are just petite.

skipping puberty will do that.

NO

Why is ice skating so kino?

Look at that cranium shape, it's a direct descendant of Yakub.

Literally a rule 69 of Tim.

Did they give her a gold medal anyway?

if by qt you mean absolutely revolting then yeah

Jamaicans make the best bobsledders though