KOEI's Attack on Titan

Does it gets better than first few missions? I mean, so far as i play its all this shit:

Its terribly boring if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/449800/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd expect nothing less.

Nobody is fucking surprised lmao

An game made by a nobody and in fucking Unity is 100 times better than what these "professionals" shat out

Is that game still alive?

What is the appeal of attack on titan?

HE

I always assumed it was ow the edge.

Literally just devastated humanity fighting giant monsters and that gets shat all over the second humans can transform into them.

Complete trash with an ugly ass color palette to top it off.

You haven't read/watched enough to know that's bullshit.
AoT is generic animu shit, mixed with Homestuck-tier writing and fans.

Recent chapters have finally revealed most of the story and it turns out.. It's jews. It's all Jews. Jews have magic titan powers and were punished and oppressed by the other races. So they left to an island where they threatened to destroy the world if anyone came and fucked with their Jew Kings. All the titans wandering around in the wild are jews who have been forcefully injected with Titanizing serum that makes them mindless and crazy by the Nazis so they just wander around the wild and torment their fellow jews.

Wonderful. Now I have every reason to shit on shit.

And a reason is… because its anti-semitic?

The titanjews are the good guys. The Nazis are the bad guys because they want to steal the titan powers and take over the world, presumably.

But that's a great setting that is wasted by shit writing.

Roll credits.

Wait who are the jews, nazis and americans again?

The setting is Earth, except all the maps are turned upside down. Titanland is apparently a small island off the coast of Africa.

Everything else is inexplicable magic and poorly drawn art. They even just said "none of this shit makes sense, but it just happens because the universe is magic or something."

The origin of the titan powers isn't even clear. This faggot says there's 9 special titans that people can transform into if they turn into a titan and eat another guy who has the power.. Because they have to, because anyone with a special titan power dies after 13 years for no conceivable reason… But if someone with a special titan power dies, someone else with jew blood will randomly be born with the special titan power, because magic or something.

Its all makes sense if they really jewish. They are "chosen" people, remember?

wait, are they literally jewish ?

No, seriously, go ask /a/. Straight up jews.

They are oppressed by a jack-booted fascist nation that forces them to wear armbands who believe they are the chosen people who helped build modern society.

Other twist, by the way, is that the world outside of Titanland is like.. 1940s era tech.

So what's about the game? Koei is completely shit studio and i shouldn't expect Berserk Musou being made right? I heard from multiple youtube celebs that their shingeki was a "masterpiece".

Everything op says is right about it?

I hear the game gets incredibly repetitive and uninventive after the first couple missions.

Ok now you are just bieng silly.

I honestly expected something like that

Can confirm. Bought it, played it for 5 hours. Never touched it again.

It was one of the other twist reveals. The outside world has cameras and cars and blimps and guns.

Titanland is like Shyamalan's The Village. They pretend to be all old-timee, but the rest of the world isn't.

This is why piracy is useful. If you don't play a game more than one day and never return to it - why you buy it?

Wait, but I'm confused. I've never read or seen this shit, but hasn't the village existed with the walls and titans for a long time? So is this a world where the 1940s went on for a very long time, too?

Fuck it i'm dropping this shit.

wew, here's the gameplay bit, it's been out since last August, and it's on Steam store.steampowered.com/app/449800/, it's got co-op, pirate it if you want, at least the Germanophilia is still there, damn Nips and their edge.

The Jew Kings with their Royal Jew Blood, and their devout followers abandoned the rest of the world long before the events of the series.They used Titan powers to build up their medieval kingdom and lock everything away behind the Walls.

The remaining jews that stayed got oppressed by Nazis for being inhuman monsters with the potential to turn into titans and destroy everything again. Any jew that crossed the line gets injected with titan serum and thrown onto titan island where they roam as the mindless titans that attack the walled city. This is why there are always more titans, no matter how many are killed.

Addendum, writer likes MMA, all the Titan on Titan fighting is based on mix martial arts, and he's a fan of Brock Lesner, kek, and he also didn't like dragging the fucking story to batshit insanity, but his editors said "Think of the all the yen!"

Isn't AoT good for a very short time then goes to complete shit because the writer had nothing beyond the first very good portion?

Yes, the original ending didn't explain anything had everyone die and left most to the imagination.
Due to its surge in popularity however hes gone full kike and starter to strech and change his original idea.
AoT was always shit, we just did not know at the time.

Honestly how can you fuck up that badly? Just kill everyone like Bokurano and call it a day

Well his descendants are jews so it makes sense.