2017 prediction and cautious optimism thread

Are there any games coming in the near future and 2017 that you're cautiously optimistic for?

Post them here please.

star citizen

Fallout 4: Special edition.

Nioh
Nier Automata
Mount & Blade 2
Gravity Rush 2

Probably some others, but those were the first few that came to mind.

Yakuza 0, Kiwami, and 6 getting brought over Ishin never
REmake 2
Nier Automata
Gravity Rush 2
Shenmue 3
EDF5
Devils Third Online
Cuphead
Breath of the Wild
RE7
Dead Rising 4 on Steam
Project Diva Future Tone
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
the Wipeout ports
Sonic Mania
Red Dead Redemption 2
Freedom Planet 2
and the new Call of Cthulhu game.

I'm just gonna look for games that interest me at this point, I just want a game to be fun.

Rimworld alphas

I remain cautiously optimistic about Butterlord and the Bombshell prequel.

Neir, etrian odyssey v, and cupman. That's about it. Not really upset by that since I got a shit ton of older games I could play.

Isn't the Bombshell prequel on the build engine?

Battletech.
I don't give a damn about the greater political story. I'm a fucking Merc at heart, have been since I first played MW2:M back in like, 1998. All I care is that the game is fun, the mechanics are all there, and there had better be some various multiplayer modes like co-op, custom campaign creation tools, etc.

Yes

Since you asked,

A sequel that's apparently going to do what ME:Andromedon't and completely change up its roster of ayys.
I happened to like the way the original ES played too, hence why I'm looking forward to it.

More Mount'n and Blade'n, always good fun I'm not buying into the hype since I don't have much information on how they're changing it from Warband, but I trust the devs to deliver something worth playing

The spess game spess threads dream about in early access
When it releases, I'm going to be all over that shit

That's all the great expectations, other than that I'm banking on the Dom4 general, my backlog, and some of the blindsides that happen every year to get by.

Games with diversity for the sake of diversity will probably not be good. At most it will not live up to what you want and you will just play the old games. You don't hear them complain about jap games with japs in it because that isn't forced diversity. Get over yourself.

nope

Huh. I wonder why more devs seem to be returning back to that, I'm not complaining.

Nigga it's gonna be a long time till full release. I'd just buy it tbh fam.

Anything with forced diversity will be shit because the people who care for that are mongs who don't care for video games, it will have none of that shit you're hoping for.

CYBERPUNK 2077 MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
I WANT TO FUCK ALL THE RABBITS!!!

I was looking forward to Tales of Besaria but I now know it is complete trash because the shit suckers at Banco wanted a T rating outside of Japan.
They in no small terms censored the games equivalent of Aerith getting stabbed.

Still cautiously optimistic for:
It looks good.

Looks like the Witness with substantially less hipsterism and more exploration.

Looks pretty bad graphically for distances but maybe it will still be fun.

Looks like the most zelda non-zelda since Okami.
Oh! it is by Grezzo, that's why.
The team behind both 64 3DS Zelda remakes and Triforce Heroes.

I'd say I'm hype for Monster Hunter XX but none of my friends liked the last one very much and without friends the game kind of sucks.

IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS YET, GET OUT YOU FAGGOT

but the rabbits!

They've gotten pretty far on it, version .9 something right now

Butterlord, EDF5, Endless Space 2, UT4, Angels Fall First, Pathologic Remake, Outcast Remake, SQUAD.
Vampyr and Call of Cthulu look interesting.

Also want to see shit about Serious Sam 4 and REmake 2
Hopeful for anything from Eugen Systems and FromSoftware.

Theres also Yoka Laylee and a Hat in Time.
More updates on Emulation and mods as well.

Red Dead Redemption 2 should be alright as well.
Definitive edition should only arrive at the beginning of 2019 though.

Buying it used now, scamco's not seeing a cent of my money if they seriously do this shit. From what I gather, it's not even a big deal for the esrb, we are just getting the europoor version because bamco is cheap as shit.

how about no

If it even comes out

Fight me fgt

I still believe this is the only uncucked Ubisoft IP and only becase Matt and Tray have complete creative control.

Even if 8-4 rapes it there will be a PC version so there is bound to be a fan translation

Looks great and nothing so far seems to indicate it will get fucked up. Team17 is also pretty based.

Cautiously optimistic

Same as above. The mindfuck trailer synchronisation gives me hope

Some user mentioned it earlier. Had no idea it was 2017

Well fuck have to admit that's a lot more than I expected there'd be. 2017 might me aight after all.

Even if it's not all it could be it will be still an incredible experience. I'm just hoping they can fix the combat.

I guess I'm one of the few people on Holla Forums not still raging because of Prey 2. It helps if you look at this as the System Shock 3 that might not suck. Hopefully Arkane don't fuck it up or pozz it like they did with Dishonored 3.

About the only game I am fully confident it won't suck balls.

I have to agree. The combat doesn't look that bad, but here they are, talking about playing a moralfag doctor or an evil vampire, and yet you're slaughtering vampire hunters for shit and giggles. Doesn't help they're shoving a morality meter into the game for no good reason, so you can't even play a vampire proper.

Also, I cannot trust the writing of a developer that could channel the cunt behavior of teenaged tumblrtards so well. Their writers must be mentally ill Marxists deep in the pozz.

It's not coming in 2017, that's for sure.

I'm getting some pretty strong leftist vibes from it. Cautiously optimistic.

That's not really saying much.

yakuza 0, kiwami, and eventually 6
nier 2
gravity rush 2
tekken 7
season 2 of r6siege

i'm pretty confident in those titles

>Re7 Just like the prior RE's will be loved by fans me but won't soar higher than FNAF

Probably not coming out, but I hope there's an update on the status of camelot unchained

same, it's an easy thing to notice. nobody ever comes out with gameplay details and then some diversity on the side, they're always serving up a big steaming plate of diversity instead of showing gameplay. Because the diversity is the only thing they actually have strong feelings about.

No one gives a fuck how much of a cuck you are. The game will be shit because HBS can't make a game with good gameplay. The shit writing they will ram down your throat will be just the cherry on top. Now fuck off to /tg/.

WE

WUZ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What were you expecting?

If they tip their fedoras any hard, they'll set their dyed hair aflame.

Literally the only two that I think will even merit a go.

Gaming is dead.

kek

ayy

I can't help but start laughing on the spot whenever I read this cliche.

For fuck's sake user, it's one of the very few examples of pixelart done right.

The pandering in those character reviews was incredible. A thousand years in the future, and for some reason they still care where two of their distant ancestors came from.

You should know by now saying that would only attract them.

wat

>trusting Turks
user…

Isn't that made by the EYE guys? How did they manage to fuck that up?

Holla Forums will give me shit for this, but with some time to flesh out its gameplay, I think Indivisible could end up pretty decent despite its shit to eh character designs.

it really just runs like shit

Etrian 5 you don't need to be cautious about, apparently it is very good.

That's literally the opposite of what perrenialism actually is.

A few weeks ago some dude (pretending to be) from EA "leaked" some shit here. Any hopes on that front?

Was it legitimate? Or was he just some faggot that was taking us on a ruse cruise?

Breath of the Wild
Fractured But Whole
Cuphead

If zelda is a bust i may quit games entirely

If you wonder why everyone keeps calling you a faggot, now you know.

What's this soundtrack?

I hope Sega does not fuck Amplitude up

(checked)
C
Y
B
E
R
P
U
N
K
RABBITS!

Have you looked at the game as it is right now?

It's a shallow mess. Somehow they massively improved on Endless Space going into Endless Legend, and then promptly forgot/ignored everything they did right in Endless Legend and went straight back to fucking it all up in Endless Space 2.

The next MegaTen. I really hope they don't fuck it up.

Cuphead
A Hat in Time if it's even 2017
Yooka-Laylee
Super Mario Switch
Breath of the Wild though not entirely, I'm gonna wait until more info comes out once its released
Shovel Knight DLC
Dark Souls III DLC
Daytona 3
Rumored SNK projects

(checked)
It's still in Early AccessIt can still improveR-right?

It's people with shitty computers and people who thought it would be something other than a horde shooter

This is about it.

Maybe Psychonauts 2, which will come with bonus sides of Schafer mismanagement and I-told-you-so gloating.

Man I forgot about Kingdom Come. I met Dan on Reboot Develop 2016 and the guy's hair turned grey from developing this game. I hope it pays off for him.

Eh, I wouldn't be so sure. CDPR obviously did some dev work on it before the first trailer, and with the completion of Blood and Wine (Which had to be done way before the promotion and release) they surely devoted more manpower to it. I'm predicting an announcement at E3 and a release dated for holiday season 2017.

Just a hunch or is there something they showed?

It says that it doesn't have the taste of Ubisoft dick in its mouth. And the first South Park game was pretty gud. No reason to assume this one won't be.

No. The problem isn't that they couldn't fix it. They refuse to fix it. The dev team has fully embraced this idea of "It has to be streamlined and shallow so any woman/retard is able to play it before it can be fun". The combat system is even MORE simplified than the first, and if you've played the first you already know how fucking retarded that combat system was. (For those who don't, it was basically pick 1 of 3 cards, opponent picks 1 of 3 cards, a movie plays showing you winning or losing, the end)

Unless/until they can be convinced otherwise (and legions of fans on their forums have been unable to do this) the game stands no chance of success. It will, at best, be a nice UI tech demo.

The point in time where they had a chance to redo the combat system is either very close to passing or has already passed. Sega isn't giving them much room to get the game out the door as it is.

I have no doubt that ES2 is going to win all kinds of shitty indie awards because of how pozzed and cucked the dev team is, but it won't actually be a good game.

NieR 2.

Thats a movie not a videogame.

if I can get a somewhat decent framerate on the lowest settings in the first level with some dips here and there only for the second level to completely shit itself with its framerate, then yes, it's badly optimized

Zeldo botw
Persona 5
Nioh
Ace combat 7
Re7

The only game I can think that is almost guaranteed to be good is EDF 5. Otherwise red dead redemption 2 might turn out ok if it releases on PC. Don't have any particular positive expectations for anything else.

WellFuck

All I can think of at the top of my head right now;

Any decent FPS coming out in CY+2?

Maybe Serious Sam 4 might finally show up

The combat system is my biggest worry.

Depends how many people have been working on it since the first trailer. All I know is that they've only started buying up technology for it a few months back, but then again they did say they wanted to tool their company so they could release games on a yearly basis.

Just a gut feeling. The protagonist reeks of "strong womyn that need no man". These days, whenever a developer makes a game featuring a female MC, I always have to ask myself why, doubly so when she's clearly not being made with lewds in mind.

Matt and Trey aren't exactly that red pilled. They usually go for low hanging fruit, and South Park hasn't really been anything but the mouthpiece of their lolbertarian ideas in a long while.

There shouldn't be a next Megaten. The original team is gone and not coming back. Enough franchise zombies.

The one for the n64?

Actually not looking too bad, I guess.

Did they come out and say they want to make it more streamlined or something? What happen

You are a faggot who doesn't play video games. Go away.

Is they taking the piss out of [current year] faggotry? That's weird for HBS; I must be interpreting it wrong.

They're playing it so straight you can't help but think they are being tongue-in-cheek. The donutsteal shit they've got going with Battletech is proof enough of how full of shit they are.

Bannerlord is literally going to be more of the same. There will be some more things to it, but it won't be drastically different. The only thing that they could possibly mess up are the additional features and the filesizes.

Well, they've been changing some mechanics based on player feedback, which could be either a good or bad sign. Without Itagaki to shit all over everyone, they could straight up make the game easier for people. I'm only cautious at this point. lack of Itagaki might also be a good thing

I agree with your sentiment, but I'm addicted to games with MegaTen's formula and I just can't help myself. And so far MegaTen outperforms all its imitators by a mile, even as a zombie franchise.

Legend of Zelda: Current Year+1 edition

A few assorted predictions:

I have no idea what it would be, but I have a feeling there'll be another indie darling that will be da best game evur and attract a following of turbo autists a la Undermeme.

The YouTube/streamer bubble will continue to pop, pewdiepie's impending retirement is a major nail in its coffin. I doubt it will die entirely, but certainly start. What this means for the hoards of young children using the Internet for their mindless entertainment is beyond me.

Gearbox dies, possibly after releasing a new Duke game where he goes full feminist and/or a new borderlands.

Blizzard either kills or announces the impending death of wow. It simply isn't as profitable as pic related and hearthstone anymore, and sub numbers are in a decline even after this new expansion.
legion was meant as a last hurrah, hence all of the fanservice (especially all of the wrath and BC nostalgia), and the main plot being the resolution of main plot threads: Illidan, legion invasion, hell even Turyalion and Alleria. I see maybe one more xpac where we fight Sargeras at most, void lord's being saved for a more MOBA centric sequel game

what. why would that faggot ever end his "career"

And the sun will raise again tomorrow. Nice going there Nostradamus.

The Swedish cuck is merely strongarming YouTube for a bigger share of the pie and to boost his slipping popularity. Cancer never goes away willingly.

They'll stick around. They'll likely shit out a bunch of f2p shit, likely involving memelands and limp on for a few more years.

Nioh & La-mulana 2 are the only games on my radar.

All right, so here's my 2 cents on the matter. I am jaded when it comes to the current year +1. I used to be cautiously optimistic about The Fractured But Whole because I enjoyed The Stick of Truth and thought it was funny, but now I believe both Matt and Trey are losing their edge. I used to be cautiously optimistic about Tyranny but it came out and everyone panned it for having whiny bitches companions claiming they don't need no men.

I don't even know if I should keep on gaming still. At this point I'm seriously thinking about switching to Linux. Games that could pique my interest are too few and far in between, a good portion of them are on Linux already and I don't have to keep up with this Win 10 spyware and up the ass malware bullshit for the sake of waiting for a handful of games I won't even enjoy.

Walking Dead: The New Frontier
PERSONA5

Aaand…. that's about it.

Only a fool would be "optimistic" for vidya in the current year or current year+1. Even if it's cautiously.

W-what?

Are you mentally challenged or something?

can you give me a source on whatever VA this is from? I want to fug the yankee (not american but bitch ass slut in japanese) girl.

Meh, I enjoy TellTale's take on The Walking Dead. I'm lookin' forward to it.

truly these are depressing times when visual novels and interactive experiences are more widely anticipated than actual video games

Yeah, no you're full of shit and pissed off because they haven't focused more on the combat.

Kill yourself, it looks even more shallow dumbed down and pretensious than Bioshock.

Its going to be extremely improved more of the same.
From the visuals to game mechanics.

Sure it does. Now fuck off.

Soulsfags/Fromfags should be gassed tbh

Yes , yes it does and it looks nothing like System Shock.
You fags the new Obsidian/Blizz/Beth cocksuckers now?

And pray tell, what is System Shock supposed to look like? They've got a grid inventory, weapons do skill based damage, you can get crippled, there is weapon deterioration, six (or more) skill trees, an emphasis on systems, the ability to go guns blazing or use stealth, etc.

You're just being a contrarian shitstain for the sake of it.

It might be good. If you'd bother reading up on the game you'd see they're saying all the right things. Will it be good? I don't know, but it looks interesting. I certainly have more faith in Prey than I do in the SS1 remake or the SS3 shitshow Spector is in charge.

the only things I'm waiting for in 2017 is Supergiant games' Pyre, The Banner Saga Port to Vita, and Gravity Rush 2. Let it Die has been a pleasant surprise. at least for as long as it's not currently trying to jew me out of everything.

what are you talking about? EL isn't very good at all.

vidya rebellion 2 when?

Like Cyberpunk instead of clean generic Sci Fi setting bullshit.
Seems you've never played any of the two to make such a question.
Source on all of that?

So you don't even deny it?
Wew
I bet you also liked Dishonored 2 you fucking stranger.

Heres your reply

Hoping for updates to at least make them work on anything newer than Windows XP.

Goes to show what a fuckwit you are. It's not meant to be SS3, but a game inspired by the mechanics of System Shock.

Gameinformer has a bunch of articles on it, or find the Codex thread.

What? That this is likely the most true to form "immersive sim" we're going to get? Why would I deny that?

Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Stopped reading right there

Kill self.

I'm really hoping Exanima/Sui Generis turns out well, it's fun if pretty barebones so far. But development progress is really slow and keeps getting held back by "Messia dev man realised we need to do a major low-level systems overhaul to achieve a certain goal/get something to work, next update expected once you have grandkids." As well as that a lot of their goals are prety far fetched, but so far what they've released is nice, so I'll remain optimistic unless any very blatant warning signs pop up.

The game itself is a dungeon crawler RPG, the main attraction is a focus on combat utilizing physics and hit detection rather than canned animations and numbers. For example you can hit someone in an unarmored/poorly armored part of their body and deal high damage, but it will be hard to deal major damage to heavily armored parts. Crushing weapons like greathammers can generally deal damage even through heavy armor, but you'll struggle to kill someone who is in a full tin-can getup with a sword. On top of this armor has many layers, you start with a gambeson, then chainmail, then a tunic/overcoat, and finally plate armor, each type of armor is more effective against certain damage types than others.

Exanima itself is basically a way to raise funds and get feedback for the main game, which is going to be an open-world RPG rather than a dungeon crawler.

Vid related is a fight against an Ogre in the arena mode, skip to end for a highlight of physics being comedy gold.

You've obviously haven't seen the part where someone actually tips a fedora to you or the fact that most of the characters look like shitty tumblr art. Oh, and before I forget, in Hong Kong there's a black midget and Felicia Day's ugly mug is in the game.

gravity rush 2
Kingdom hearts 2.8.0.1 dream doogle extra chippies with a can of pepsi
persona 5

Death Stranding
Escape From Tarkov

That's it.

You have no idea how many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors are these games.

escape from tarkov will be free to play combat arms shit

are in these games.*
FUG :DD
In my defense, I've been up for more than 24 hours and these faggots get paid to type their shit out, the least they could do is check their work.

I was going to say that video games have reached the turning point that not a single new video game from this time onward will be good, but I remembered Ever Oasis might be alright. If it manages to not be shit, it will probably be the last good game ever made.

there's a lot of games I'm interested in for next year. Ni-Oh and Nier Automata and Gravity Rush 2 are on top right now.

sounds like your taste is just shit

that's pretty hot

Can you kill her?

2014 was shit, 2015 was shit, 2016 is also shit
Don't fall for it again Holla Forums

Legend of Grimrock 2 was good

And?

I was making a statement.

And I was asking a question.

Gravity Rush 2
Etrian Odyssey V
Yoshi's Wooly World 3DS
Ni-Oh
Zelda BotW
Persona 5 (Maybe)

That's it for me so far.

Yeah sure 2014 had two or three good games, 2015 had 1, but the way videogames are I just think we're going to see the slow continual decline, maybe videogames will be good again when they stop being hugely popular which is something that is beginning to happen

I never had any intention of answering your question, there was nothing further to gleam from my post.

Answer me or get bullied.

Dragon's Dogma was the best game I played this year and it was a fucking port of a 4 year old game. Half Genie Hero MIGHT be good. 2016 was shit, just like next year.

You wouldn't

I did nothing to deserve this

And by virtue of your own post that means it doesn't count
Shantea 3 is overrated so I don't think HGH will be good

i really tHink thE nintendo switch wiLl be suPer.

From accounts by anons in the shantae threads, pirates curse is better.

HAS

Are we getting a sequel to Talos Principle?

pic related

It has nothing to do with shitty load times, though they make it even worse. You can't save without sleeping on survival, so you'll spend 80% of time running back.

Are the bots back? This post had nothing to do with the game I posted.

really makes you think

No, you like a faggot because you're a faggot.

He's probably that autist who claims beating Furi in 2 hours first time

You pussy. The requirement used to be higher and people had fewer options.

Nioh

Neir

Gravity rush 2

Kingdom Heats 3

SouthPark TFBH

Dragon Quest XI

Monster Hunter XX

Persona 5

Ill ive Yooka Laylee a chance, because although i hated banjo kazooie, I liked SM64 for DS.

Fuck Death Stranding, and fuck you cucks for giving into the hype. im not giving it any hype due to it not showing any GAMEPLAY for a fucking GAME you know literally know almost nothing about and not a goddamn movie. If it turns out to end up like a piece of shit like MGS4 im going to laugh in all of your faces.

Yooka Laylee
A Hat in Time
Summertime Saga
I want them all to be good so bad, but I feel like I'll dislike them regardless of how good they are because I'm a miserable cunt.

He called him a troll because he was a LITERAL troll

It got a T because there was no blood during that scene or any other scene in FF7. That game is trash anyway.

As for Berseria, that's the only scene (that was know of) that is censored. And it's still a child being killed on scene. It's not like they left the scene out completely. The symbol magic doing it makes more sense in the Tales universe anyway. And they said if enough people asked they'd patch it in later.

Please be a good game. Please just don't be a repeat of DR3.

I just want them to finish The Guild 3.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (+ Switch) ~
Sonic Mania ~
Nier Automata ~
South Park; Fractured But Whole ~
Tekken 7 ~
Yooka-Laylee ~
Nioh
Persona 5 ~
RE7 ~
Sonic 2017
Cuphead
Gravity Rush 2 ~
Yakuza 0 ~
Shenmue III
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ ~
Freedom Planet 2?
REmake 2?

Games with ~ come out this Spring or earlier.

Gaming isn't dead if you don't have shit taste

I know this is a 2017 prediction thread but what were the only decent or at least noteworthy 2016 releases? I saw a thread about that a few days ago and it already disappeared. I feel like I didn't miss much but just in case I need to know. Can anyone give me a list?

What the fuck does Cyberpunk 2077 have to do with rabbits?

I'd fuck the astronaut sheep.

Released in 2016

PC ports of games that ran so shit on consoles that they might as well be 2016 releases

Other PC ports of questionable quality that can be fun if they appeal to you

AAA shit that was tolerable and maybe worth a playthrough if you pirate it

I didn't play everything though so I might have missed one

>Yakuza 0 and 6 0 doesn't technically count, but whatever
Uh… what the fuck else is coming out in 2017? I feel like I'm living under a rock.

Well I guess I can see what the hype was all about.

Booty Project for OG Doom.
Any DLC for ETS2.
OpenMW.
Promods new updates.
That's it.. None of these are proper releases either, mods and addons.

I BELIEVE IN THE SLAVS

2014 was pretty fucking good you shitlord

Will gaming be pozzed in the future?
Well, I fear we'll see SJW themes and content. That is all.

For me there's:

Nioh
Nier Automata
Cup head
Resident Evil 7
Ace Combat 7
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Yooka-Laylee
A Hat in Time
Anton and Coolpecker, if the halfchan rumours aren't true
Kingdom Hearts 2.8/KH3
South Park The Factures But Whole (both Ubisoft and South Park have been terrible lately, but it could be fun)
Wild
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Whatever that Sonic fan game was that's a 3D version of the first game
Scalebound maybe

What were you after in the first place?

I'm pretty exited for yooka-laylee
Hoping AMD Zen will be good
Don't really know what else is going on.

Oh, and Tekken 7.

Didn't play AA6 or anything else in that series, are they even games?

Mountainblade, i don't think there's anything else.
And even then that's basically going full retard and buying into hype but i guess they did show some gameplay

I'm optimistic about Ever Oasis, not because I want to play it, but because I want more art of this thing when the game comes out.
As for actual games I'm looking forward to playing, not much. Even cautious optimism is more than I'm willing to give these days.

Sorry if this posts with images unspoilered; I realized after hitting post but I think I managed to stop it before it finished uploading.

Battle brothers should be finished early 2017. Don't know whether it'll be good, but it does look interesting

Oh come the fuck on, you have your own board.

Not really. /furry/ died from months of spam and was shit anyway, and /fur/ is mostly /furry/ refugees so will probably have the same garbage userbase. Most of the scalies they posted had tits anyway.
The only good thing to come out of that board was yiff.party, which got people so buttflustered that Patreon had to revamp their charging system.

You don't have to be that autistic. At least /fur/ has proper moderation and I still saw you post on /fur/ you're easy to spot.

But I've never posted on /fur/. Last time I looked there, there was something about having to get whitelisted in order to post, which I never did.

I swar on me mum if they fuck up the new Elder Scrolls entry

You mean you actually hove hope for TES after FO4?

If you don't want to put in effort to make a board good then too bad.

Start buying the weapons now you cuck, or grow a fucking spine and help with the current effort to Make Morrowind Great Again.

You do realize Pete Hines et al have literally referred to the hypothetical next TES game as "a sequel to Skyrim"?

Well looks like I'm just gonna play Oblivion for the rest of my life. Never fancied Morrowind.

>>>/cuckchan/

DELTA FORCE ANGEL FALLS WHEN
It was supposed to use Cryengine, back in 2007. Barely anything has been heard since.
DF:BHD is one of my top 10 games.

Do you even stealth?

Looks neat.
Wish the green dude wasn't an ugly green dude

That new Friday the 13th game doesn't seem too terrible. Apart from the unbalanced nature of Jason in the beta, which may or may not be worked around.

Serious Sam 4
It's coming out any day now! Just a few more months or years!

It's already been stated by those involved with Nier Automata that it will be altered & cut.

If assets are outright missing & altered you can't easily get then back unless there's an unaltered Japanese PC version you can rip assets from. That could take ~4-12 months at best.

Furthermore, although this is conjecture, the Japanese are being increasingly pressured to butcher their games before said games even come to the west so you may wind up with no good version to even rip assets from thus rendering it impossible to undo the damage.

The first build they pushed on Steam didn't even have reinforcements working. They released a fucking strategy game that revolves around space battles where you could only have 5 units in any battle. I gave up on Amplitude right then and there. No amount of "early access" can excuse that bullshit. It would be like putting out an early access shooter that doesn't recognize your mouse.

No shit

Ace Combat 7, that's about it.

Why would you buy or play a game on Early Access?
I still remember when devs released their older builds for free.

I torrented it. I was just bamboozled they had the gall to release something that would fall apart and not work at a basic level the moment anyone tried to engage in… combat.

Anybody optimistic for Halo 3 Anniversary?

I have Persona 5 for PS3 on preorder but I'm really considering just cancelling it and waiting for it to price drop. What do you guys think?

i think you're a retard who doesn't belong in here

Resident evil 7. Thought for sure it was gonna be shit, but I actually really liked the demo.

The Switch will be the best console since the Gamecube.

Also, there sure are a lot of deluded sonyggers here these days. The shitstation 4 is a total fucking shitbomb

My predictions may not be the same as others…

don't

reddit

Why

not?

lurk moar

Only do two newlines when you would end a paragraph in normal text or distinguish between sections of other text. All of the greentexted predictions are all part of the same section so they don't need double newlines but you would do one if after that he wrote something that wasn't a prediction that doesn't belong in the list.

What

did

He mean

by

this

Was

he

Autistic?

Fuck off, newfag