What happens to cuckchan Holla Forums?

Can anyone even explain this behaviour in the picture? How can you be this one-sided? It's factually impossible to discuss some games there right now.

It's like watching documentations about India to know how good you have it.

Shit like that is nothing new. Look up that one guy who constantly made threads about how Half-Life 2 sucks, same image and all. Or all the rugga's board, pls report-style template threads that get reposted almost daily. Half/v/ is so big and so fast it's impossible to stop every autists from reposting their shit, and people to stop responding to it.

Oh, and the hotpockets being complete newfags and idiots that spend more time on IRC that moderating the boards doesn't help either.

4/v/ was going downhill for years and most of the good posters fucked off to /vg/ or came here. All that's left is newfags and tumblr imports who arrived by way of Holla Forums.

so its Holla Forums with Holla Forums-tier moderation

He's certainly not the only guy that spams the same damn threads all the time. Remember the "ITT: Worst Castlemania Ever" Aria of Sorrow copypasta OPs, with the same fucking image of the Giant Skeleton? I really ought to have grabbed a screenshot of just how many times that guy had done so before moe archive hung itself.

It wouldn't shock me if it's only grown in popularity to spam threads repeatedly there. I recall hearing that their resident autist/shill/censorship apologist CodyCoyote or whoever would spam "Find a flaw" threads when particular Nintendo games came out. Not sure if it was for damage control purposes or just to enrage people.

kill yourself asap

I think underestimate the spar time and stupidity peoples ages 12 - 25 have now a days.

Lookin' good.

i am so glad white people are being phased out of existence

Those are actually worth checking out. It's hilarious. And it happens right now.

VIDEO GAMES

when a board becomes so fast and has so much traffic, it'll eventually implode and become "Holla Forums with [original subject]"

not surprising

Maybe think of this next time you reply to obvious pol or leftypol bait.

They got infected with HIV in 2009 and AIDS finally started in 2011. By 2014 the patient was dead.

Hiroshima nagasaki decided that he wanted to accept money from shills. It's my understanding that two schemes are offered: pay-by-thread and pay-by-time. The former scheme ensures that you are allowed to post a specific amount of threads and that they will be protected from deletion. The latter means you can post any number of threads for a duration, and any detractor to your cause will additionally be banned.

Also, this Holla Forums is arguably still worse, to this day, than cuckchan Holla Forums, even with the current situation as you see it, OP.

I've been banned from posting an infograph critical of the Nintendo Switch, so they're not exactly pro-Sony either.