Is Stephen king the most retarded Virtue signaling celebrity in Hollywood?

Is Stephen king the most retarded Virtue signaling celebrity in Hollywood?

Hi reddit!

Oh damn he's old so he has authority over us.

wew

He think ms13 a gun?

You think it isn't?

It's the name of a Latino gang.

Who is Rick Wilson? I think I recognize the name.
You guys really must use twitter a lot to have some old guy saying that, lol.

All anybody has to do when King tries to one-up them is bring up how he made bank on movies based on a story that had a child gangbang. Complete missed opportunity.

the retard #nevertrump-er that ended up buying the russia piss dossier from 4chin that started this whole faggot muh russia shit

pretty sure he's also the same guy that said all alt-right faggots masturbate to hentai

What, you didn't find the sewer orgy hot?

why do these faggots like to reply to statistics with episodic evidence?

it's not called muh feels for nothing

Or what about the one where a guy shoots up a school?

Such a great anti-capitalist novella.

Sure, I will. More people die of an opioid OD per year than gunshot in Florida. I don't care if your kid got blown the fuck out by some autist with an AR-15, feelings do not supersede statistics.

I'm not saying it was or wasn't a little lacking in details tbqh I'm just saying it's the easiest thing ever to knock him down a peg.

He's such a weirdo he bought the van that he crashed into and destroyed it himself. He also made the guy who was involved commit suicide.

Was Steven King the original redditor?

He needs to post stuff like this tbh, to make up for all the blatant racism of his earlier works.

That guy is fucking bizarre, he also hasn't written a relevant book in about 11 years.

The cuck life ain't easy.

what the hell is his point, that the autist was ms-13?

Unless ofcourse the opioids people are OD''íng on were supplied by MS-13.

What a fucking dipshit.

this country brought it on itself. guns aren't the problem, mix breeds and rejects from around the globe are.

He's rightfully saying that all spics are potentially violent murderers regardless if they're in a gang or not. He's /ourguy/ you numbskull newfag redditors.

He's a retarded neocon the media keeps around as a minstrel to make republicans look bad by association. He made himself notorious by ranting on television about imageboards and keeping his sadpanda tab open when he was crying about some tweets.

He did remove that one from sale after Columbine. He can claim a moral highground on that.

Oh, more people die of cancer than falling pianos? Well tell that to all the people whose kids are killed by falling pianos, smart ass.

Nah, his work is too gross and perverted. Reddit would have an aneurysm reading it.

I admit i was a stupid and i kept buying those books expecting some epic twists at the end.
Never felt more disgusted and disappointing in a book like i did back there.

🤔 I had no idea he was this redpilled.

I thought that was Kikenwald.

This is Rick Wilson.

So Stephen King thinks MS-13 is an assault rifle?

We broke that Yellow-skinned bastard lookalike.

We sure did.
There was also this one beautiful twatter screencap where some guy was memeing on him, he posted a printed picture of his daughter with jizz on it saying "not all of us masturbate to anime :^)".

Fucking based.

Oh, I can't tell these cucks apart apparently.

How is it there are some people you can just troll into oblivion?

I'm guessing Stephen cucKing mistook ms13 for an assault rifle, there's no way he'd admit spics are violent savages.

The closing down of mental institutions/nuthouses and the rise of psychiatric medication to allow outpatient treatment, among other things. The vast majority of nuthouse patients would have been considered simple autists today.

I bet he's a filthy Mongolian knitting forum user who uses his power to make other users look bad in order to keep normalfags out.

HOTPOCKETS AND A HOLOCAUST

What are you trying to do here? Are you trying to associate successful and devastating memes against anything left or normie with left or normie web site and community? Very peculiar.

Yeah, the guy "committed suicide" on King's birthday.

what?

I wish that weird fuck had died.

This is all leftypol can do aside from give awkward blowjobs.

Okay I have never heard of this before. This reminds me of the time Matthew Broderick crashed into a car that had a mom and daughter, and it was fatal. He got off scot free.

Wyatt Man is the name of the guy who came up with the "muh" meme.

I love it when you get results like this after memeing hard on someone who is not familiar with imageboard culture.

Lol I remember this guy now.

So he unironically started pissgate? I don't remember this part at all. What about the retired British spy?

Oh I missed it completely lel
I always forget that "muh" is his thing. "jew ha ha ha" and bix nood are the ones I associate immediately with him

I hate this old pedo fuck, I wish he would just die already
he's only written 1 decent book out the billion he's written, such a shit writer

His books are only good to be adapted as movies, he's too overdescriptive and resorts to cliché metaphors all the time. Literally JK Rowling for teens.

Most of the adaptions are shit. The Shining was elevated by Kubrick and King the brainlet didn't understand it and got butthurt.

Look at The Dark Tower. The series is shit, but the first book should have made for a great movie and it would have been fairly easy to make. Instead the adaption was the greatest Stephen King dumpster fire yet.

Look at Christine, pretty solid flick

The secret to Stephen King's writing was alcohol and cocaine. During the 80s when he wrote most of his really successful books he was consuming so much booze and blow that he literally can't remember writing some of his books. He even said he was taking so much coke that he would have to stuff cotton up his nose to keep blood from dripping on the pages in the typewriter.

Once he got sober his writing ability basically vanished. I mean he went from writing pretty good shit like "It" and "The Stand" to writing complete garbage like "Cell".

Oh, and just a little side note. I think one of the reasons why Stephen virtue signals so hard at Donald Trump is due to his shit child hood. His father abandoned Stephen and his mother when Stephen was only 2 years old. He basically grew up dirt poor and his early life was just complete shit. Guess what Stephen's dads name is. Donald.

11/22/63 was good but Doctor Sleep was so bad, it was like a middle schooler wrote it.

It's due to Carpenter and Dean Cundey.

Stephen King is right. The spic menace must be stopped.

oh my god that might be it.

Oh the irony