Jesus Fucking Christ

I hate the holidays.
What the fuck are you playing faggots to ignore all this bullshit.

you only have one chance, don't waste it.
go spend time with the people you love before you regret it.
unless you hate your family, in which case you and/or family is dysfunctional. get help.

Dragon's Dogma on PC. Got a healthy frame-rate at a proper resolution and no letterboxing so I'm enjoying it more now than when I tried it on console. Been playing Paladins with friends just for something different. It's not very good but it's…different, is all I can really say about it. I wish there were better co-op games coming out lately, but everything is trash.

One day your heart dick will grow 3 times in size!

I might buy Nier even though I never finished drakengard
dunno tbh

Modded Oblivion, a fucking great time sink.

Do you know what I hate about winter, Holla Forums?
EVERY FUCKING YEAR THERE'S FUCKLOADS OF SNOW BLOWING AROUND ON EVERY FUCKING ROAD AND WALKWAY IN SIGHT, AND EVERY TIME I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE, THE WIND SUDDENLY STARTS BLOWING THIS COLD SHIT IN MY FUCKING FACE I CAN'T EVEN BE COMFY WITH THIS SHIT BECAUSE MY LAZY ASS FAMILY CAN'T SHOVEL AT ALL WITHOUT MY HELP BECAUSE "IT'S A MAN'S JOB" FUCK OFF YOU FAT CUNT HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WATCHING YOUR SHITTY NEVERENDING SOAP OPERA FOR ONCE AND HELP SHOVELING THE FUCKING SNOW GODDAMN IT HOW DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE FUN WITH THIS FUCKING SEASON IT'S COLD AS FUCK AND I CAN'T SIT DOWN FOR 5 FUCKING MINUTES WITHOUT SOME ASSHOLE ASKING ME TO HELP WITH SOME MENIAL BULLSHIT

I wish I had some snow

Winter is great, i live close to our taco neighbours and boy does it get hot around here.

all these plebes holy shit

This.
I love Christmas, but I hate Winter. It's the fucking worst.

Holy shit tell your family to stop fucking.

I wish it would actually snow again. Just once.
How the fuck can you enjoy Christmas if it doesn't snow, dammit. It's like a cruel joke.

To answer your question, OP. I'm playing a lot actually. Just started playing DMC 4 and I picked up Elona+ again to see if I get anywhere this time around.

They are playing GAMECUBE on an LCD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just got back from lunch thinking of playing some vidya. Would anyone wanna play moonman DOOM on Zandronum ?

You won't after about a month with it.
t. minnesota

Also why are there girls in that first picture? What a bunch of normalfags.

Winter is my favourite season.

I just 100%ed Skyrim SE.
Killing Alduin was the very last thing I did and it was a much better game for it.
Still easily one of the most shoddy games I've ever played.

Now I'm going to play Anno 2070 until I feel like I made some happy medium city between looks nice and has the highest population I can must.
Then I'll build a bunch of nukes, glass my own city and play Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut because apparently I'm all about playing free remasters of garbage that came out in 2011.

You can solve your problem by moving the fuck out, dear.

That is not my fucking family, my family is white and reads books.

I wish I had some pants.

RAYCIS
DOUBLE RAYCIS

Where is the tranny?
Is this not America?

probably the wookie

fug u nigga

Winter, while not arguably the best time of year, is still a fantastic season.

The brightness of the snow all around you, the muffled sounds, the comforting darkness, the gentle feeling of happiness and safety whenever you return home to the warmth to stave away the breeze, the feeling of wearing comfortable puff clothes and wool socks at home at your leisure, the sharp and clean air to breathe, the beauty of snowfall, the excitement of a clear blue sky on a bright winter day…

Fuck man, I take it back, winter is the best time of the year by far. Too bad it's going to be over so soon.

Are you muslim or just severely autistic?

I'm watching Legend of Galactic Heroes and tried out Rimworld. Doesn't really seem like my cup of tea.

He namefags and shitposts on all boards. Hide and ignore.

The name should have given it away, my bad.

Merry Christmas!

That would be the best looking tranny I've seen since since Sarina Valentina and Pink Bubble.

Is that a movie or a series? sounds familiar.

have you tried looking it up?

working on my backlog to hide the pain of having to return to my parents house and meeting my SOs mom and brother for the first time before that
the evil within on a steam controller can be really buggy, sometimes when you want to sprint you crouch, or you shoot when wantin to sprint, etc

An anime based on a book, like game of thrones but in space without the nudity.

110 ep classic animu, god tier. Back when nips made shows for adults and not just am i kawaii uguu~~ shit as the base component.

Why the fuck would you buy a steam controller.

Sure thing dude.

got it for free from one of the valve devs , the only thing i paid for was a steam link which was cheap as fuck

Okay, why the fuck would you USE a steam controller.

because i want to sit on my couch and play comfy vidya and not all games allow 360 controller usage

Can I ask how it works for you? Is your PC in another room or in the same? Do you have a USB keyboard with you on the couch or do you just use the manual input with "mouse" from the controller?

You aren't fooling anyone. Tell your shitty fucking family to stop fucking.

Oh, so you are a fat lard ass eating piece of shit casual. Cool story bro.

i input with the controller because my PC is wedged in the corner between the coffee table and my SO's PC, the coffee table isn't in the middle of the room because he bought a vive so basically im either stuck with no wiggle room for my chair and my tiny desk or on the couch with plenty of room and don't have to wear my glasses while playing. i should invest in a USB keyboard though, sometimes i have a laptop open next to me to reply to steam messages i get because the whole controller for replying is a pain in the ass.

What's that?

What the fuck is "SO's"

significant other

Now to read a visual novel or watch anime for maximum comfy. I'm a little tired of playing games outside of fighters right now.

That's pretty gay.

But I recommend you get the keyboard.

are these the new 4am threads?

sorry

i'll look into it, didn't really think about it but it's a good idea so thanks. happy holidays.

nvm that's smite

Oh, and how is your SO's daughter doing?

Throw on your tripcode and find out.

If he wanted to, he could've done it any day of the year.

I want to know what snow is like in real life, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to afford to go and see it ;_;

git gud
t. cuckland

You're just a whiny bitch.
t. alaska

Just bite the bullet and learn to play DF

Lol, what a faggot

NIGGER.

Go away Chink.

(((They))) don't want you to do that. Calculate how much you will make at any of the few full-time jobs that you have a chance to be hired at, subtract about 20% for taxes, then add up electricity, gas, water, rent, car insurance, renters' insurance, internet, gas for the car, and groceries.

If you do not have AT LEAST 25% of your take-home pay left after paying those bills, you do NOT have a job capable of supporting yourself. You are one paycheck away from disaster. Now, if you lucked into owning a house, perhaps as a gift from family, even if you had to pay a small amount for it, then you have fewer burdens to fret over.

Winter is garbage

The only time you're comfy is at home, and even then good luck keeping your fingers and toes warm.

I don't know how people prefer having to wear copious amounts of clothing, sometimes being heavy from the rain, over wearing light practical clothes in the summer. My only guess is that winterfags are contrarians.

humans never lived with fire you fucking faggot

I usually hate the holidays, but today when I was going into town to get some bread and shit, I heard the firetrucks coming in the distance and slowed down and pulled to the side. Took forever to figure out where he was coming from, because it was just creeping around town with it's siren on.

As it passed, a guy was on the back dressed as Santa waving at people and throwing candy canes at passerbys. Turns out the Fire Department had a "Day with Santa" thing going on, and they were giving him a lift "back to his sleigh".

It made me smile.

Fuck.

Also, I'm playing Dragon Quest: Heroes to kill time until Shawntay releases. It's not a great Musou game, but it's relaxing. I've had Star Ocean V sitting around on a rental for a week or so, I should probably start that up sometime so that I can turn it off in disgust. I also started playing Kenka Bancho, and deleted nu-DUUT because 70-muthafucking GIGABUTTS - half of it patches for multiplayer that I never wanted, never played, and can't opt out of. You can't even play offline unless you tithe 10% of a 1TB HDD.

Shit, now that I think about it, I've probably downloaded over 60GB worth of updates for, what's to me, single player games just this week… and I haven't even started up GTAV in a few months, so there's another 10GB probably waiting for me to download it so that it can sit on my HDD and never ever be used because fuck online.

Why isn't this shit considered malware yet?

People do seem to be in a more chipper mood this year. Don't they?

I'm playing Xenoverse 2, Elite Dangerous, God Eater 2 RB, Monster Hunter G, Pokemon Moon, and Rune Factory 4 while drinking because I found out that grinding takes my mind off everything that I hate and focus on one thing and I something play Neptunia games to relieve some stress every once in a while. But seriously, grinding is the best fucking thing you can do during the holidays. Trust me.

Cassie is best girl. Red hair, braid, tits and hips. She's got it all.
Who's the one on the right? Is that a skin for Kinessa?

What do you do when you're in your late 20s and have no friends because you moved somewhere?

Where do I go to bro up with strangers and play vidya? is there such a place?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

get the fuck out of my state you cuck

Devs and publishers should start putting high end assets like ultra-level meshes and textures as optional downloads. I'm currently downloading fucking MKX over Australian internet and it's taken seven fucking hours so far. I'd happily download most of the game and leave the super crisp HD shit for a later time just so I could play it now and save some space on my SSD. And multiplayer modes should 100% be fucking optional.

The fact he hates the snow should tell you what exactly he is. He's a nigger.

There are wireless mice and keyboards now.

I hate sand. It's rough and coarse and it gets everywhere

I know that feel.
The heat feels good at the moment but it'll get old quick.
There's snow in Ballarat during winter if you decide to go there.

Just like snow

Not only are you sheltered but you're also retarded.

Blutooth 3.0 specifies a 24 Mb/s transfer rate. That is more than enough to receive input data reliably with data redundancy.

USB 1.0 had a 1.5 Mb/s transfer speed and it was more than enough for gamepads of the era

He's referring to latency you fucking autist.

Do it. Game's fukken good

This isn't fun, I'd rather just have it be freezing and snow than this. Even if it rains it's only during the night so no comfy mormings staring out into the rain with hot cocoa.

I tried playing Rise of the Tomb Raider but holy shit. That tiny small console FOV and the shaky cam and all those other "dynamic" effects they use to make the cut-scenes that interrupt gameplay every thirty seconds so Lara can gasp and shriek as she just *barely* makes the jump/climb/grapple/slide/dildo each and every other fucking time gets old real quick and gave me motion sickness. Which sucks because I love old Tomb Raider. I guess I'll go back and finish TR3 instead, which I never did, because they fucked the difficulty on that one.

>Save up to go to Tasmania over Christmas a couple years ago

They're irredeemably bad because of supply drops

It's not even Holla Forums posting. It's a retarded false flagger from raddit trying to normalize SJW shit by pretending the counter culture movement is "as bad."

I tried several times, but despite loving adventure games - and visual novels and whatever - I can't get into it. I don't really like the writing, which makes the conversations a pain because I find the dialogue weak and padded, and the animations make it even more of a slog.

It's one of those games I keep coming back to because I feel like I should like it, but I never get very far.

mate you need to post more of her

This image right here. I am suddenly struck with how perfect the 2D world is and how I will never in my life embrace a 2D waifu or live in the mountain town as seen in Non Non Biyori.

Drinking dairy-fresh eggnog and eating microwave taquitos with all the lights off isn't bad, though.

Literally unplayable. Every single spawn is camped.