Classic shooters

What was the best Doom clone?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58546707
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward
amazon.de/Lenovo-Quad-Core-Prozessor-DVD-Brenner-Betriebssystem/dp/B01CJRHA7C/ref=sr_1_1?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1482057877&sr=1-1&keywords=Lenovo Ideapad
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He must have terrible small arms skill if he missed 5 feet away. At least his stealth was high.

do you mean actual doom clone, or are you being a memehead and are referring to shooters?

sauce on that pic

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58546707 artist is hoshime

The rebooted ben 10 is fucking garbage. No one wants to see that art style. Incest childfucking needs correct proportions, otherwise it’s just awful.

We already have a Doom clone thread, niggers.

Autistic

It means that you are a fucking cum-drinking autist retard lmao, now stop derailing.

Best DooM clone is doom 2

DooM 2 is weak as fuck

Seconded. Played the classic four game set for the first time recently. Doom 2's maps are fucking shit. Especially the ones designed by Romero. And the rest are meme maps like barrels of fun or choke full of fucking enemies for no reason besides padding like the pit.

And don't get me started on all the fucking ambushes and traps after every step you take.

Plutonia>DooM=TNT>Doom 2

the time of Doom clones were pretty interesting
shame this game had shit controls

Both

You are aware it came before all three of those right?

guiz
wat if
there was a game about a spree shooter
but
your objective is to stop him?

Third-person blows your shit perspective out any day of the week.

He didn't miss though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Alison_Parker_and_Adam_Ward

Could be decent if it were like a Die Hard situation where there's someone or a group of people going around spree shooting the building you're in and it's up to the player to stop them. It would have to be difficult, one shot to a vital place kills you. So you would need to be stealthy as fuck and set traps or ambushes accordingly

My vote goes to Dark Forces. It's hard to say that given the current state of the franchise, but Dark Forces was the fucking shit back in the day. I was super heavily in to Star Wars and it was one of the first tastes I had of the EU. The graphics were a bit shit, no doubt about that, but the audio (for the time) was fucking incredible and the level design is better than 99.9999% of shit released today, with actual sprawling maps complete with puzzles and secret paths and shit.
And then fucking Disney goes and throws the whole thing out the window so they could throw in a stronk womyn leading a bunch of non-white men to fight da ebil goomergabers.
Rise of the Triad was pretty fucking ace too.

The walls look samey and I got lost too frequently. Dark Forces 2 is objectively better.

There was a 2?

Exactly. From limitations come great game design.

Yeah, you can use lightsaber, grenades, force powers, and shit. The levels are gigantic.

Yeah, its called Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight

dark forces was incredible we concussion rifle now but Strife was the best damn doom clone ever

Jedi Knight isn't much of a Doom Clone though. It's full 3D with proper verticality and (mostly) polygon enemies and environments. And the levels were much better, but you're still a faggot for getting lost in DF1 (unless you're talking about the sewer level but all sewer levels suck).

I was surprised at her reaction too. I guess that's a 9mm for you.

It didn't in Soldier of Fortune.

Let's poo boys

Yes, пoтoмy чтo я caм блять тaк игpaю

You pussy. The requirement used to be higher and people had fewer options.

>amazon.de/Lenovo-Quad-Core-Prozessor-DVD-Brenner-Betriebssystem/dp/B01CJRHA7C/ref=sr_1_1?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1482057877&sr=1-1&keywords=Lenovo Ideapad

it wont emulate DS games and PS2 games thats for sure, it can play up to PS1 games

the game's so old the "cell phones" in it are those huge bricks with number pads on them and small screens

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

Why changing good systems?

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Someone hasn't played ff7

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

unless if you're fat and obese.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Go back to sucking Tyrone'd dick and don't forget to clean your beard that looks like unwashed pubes faggot.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Probably giving away a game plus DLC or something and have limited keys for one or the other.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

yeah, now is probably a good time since you can find PS4s for under 300 bucks easily

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

i didnt know it wasn't. i usually just give everyone in my family like 30-40 bucks for xmas lol

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

why fucking live?

Almost forgot about this one. You can drive a tank in it somewhere near the beginning, right? I should find it and give it another try. Especially considering muh aesthetics.

I especially liked how Katarn is just a merc who only sticks with Alliance because Empire is starting to go full retard. Then comes JK and he grows a beard, a lightsaber and a moralfag gland.

You're just shit at figuring directions, dear.

Metal and satanism mixed with D&D.

wait did b u i get filtered to q u i?

testing bui

It's been long time since I last played, but the first level gave you that tank after some time.

Plus, there were other bits where you get that tank, and about middle way, you get hover cop car to play with.

Posting more Doom clones.