Stop playing anti-white games

Holla Forums here

I hope you guys won't play anti-white degenerate games like Overwatch.

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/pol/res/18571.html
8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/10945.html
endchan.xyz/pol/res/22737.html
polchan.xyz/meta/res/19.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/14498.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks dad

I don't.
I just masturbate to the qts, like Bastion and MEKA

but i don't uncle Holla Forums, i just do some fighting games without niggaz

Who cares? World's ending anyways because Holla Forums got infested with low iq braindead reddit niggers and cuckchanners. They're too stupid to realize Trump is a good goy Israel loving controlled op. And those who have realized have found refuge at either polmeta, 8ch.pl, sudo, endchan, or polchan. And to those who are furiously typing at the keyboard to call me ctr or leftpol or whatever other buzzword, have you been paying attention to the imkamfy drama and the kushner cointelpro drama? I'm gonna guess no because you're new here and probably don't browse /sudo/ or /polmeta/.

That would imply someone here actually plays video games.
Prove it faggot. Post screenshots from the games you're currently playing and talk about them.
I'll start.
The first image is from Butcher, I'm not entirely sure how to describe the game, except that it's really fun and it has the worst graphics I've seen in a 2016 game. God damnit I really hate lazy pixel art and this game would look amazing if a decent artist worked on it.
Next up is Furi. I'm fairly bad at the game but I'm really enjoying it so far, for what it is. I expected some ninja gaiden/DMC sort of boss only game and got something else, but it's fun.
Finally I'm still on this fucking level of Hitman 2 Silent Assassin. God damn the game is amazing but this level is tedious fuck.

You do realize that IS leftpol/intl central right cuck?

it's just Holla Forums spazzing out again
they've been trying to turn Holla Forums into pro-Holla Forums

Fuck off Holla Forums.

proof?

Just like clockwork.
How about this? How about I provide sources and inforgraphs and you try to rebut me without using adhominem? Do you have the mental capacity to do that?
endchan.xyz/pol/res/18571.html
8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/10945.html
endchan.xyz/pol/res/22737.html
polchan.xyz/meta/res/19.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/14498.html

Holla Forums and Holla Forums turned me off of politics forever.
I can do what I want.

Nice try. We all know you're some shithead from The Mary Sue or some shit trying to quote-mine this thread to try and portray gamers as evil

This user is right. Second screen looks like a pink ass with blue panties under purple miniskirt
Call of Chernobyl is fun, but it's too easy to thrive on looted weapons and too hard to find artifacts.
Burnout Paradise has great open world, fun collectibles and radical soundtrack, but the actual racing is quite boring and very repetitive. Wish the cars would have more variety, too.
Hotline Miami 2 on hard mode is brutal, although some of the later levels are very fun (especially Son's).
GTA Online is as grindy as ever, but the recent updates added more fun free-roam activities, and the Import/Export stuff seems pretty great so far.

How about I say this shit is not video games?

do we not have janitors?

Cyan bumplocked it 40 minutes ago.

Go away, Holla Forums

Pretty unusual but I approve.
First pic is from Let it die. It's a roguelike soulsclone on the PS4 with some fun online mechanics like being able to send your alternate characters to murder other players as NPCs.
Second pic is Mount and blade: Warband. I imagine most people here recognise it and if not there is a thread up on it, i'm using the Silverstag mod.

Not really playing anything else right now though i'm planning to start playing New Vegas again soon once I get some mods sorted out.

But according to Holla Forums, all video games are degenerate. Fun is verboten.

Whether this is Holla Forums or if this is Holla Forums, you're both faggots that don't believe in fun and can fuck off.

Listen here you fucking bigot, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a game that possesses a diverse cast of characters, the only reason why you call Overwatch "anti-white" is because your tiny white bigoted dick feels threatened by the strength and power of proud colored people.

uhoh, not taking a side means you dont care about anything and are afraid to display your opinions for fear of being wrong or whatever

Overwatch is supposed to be a worldwide organization. It's not a big deal if they have spicks/gooks/whatever in their game. Hell, they don't even have a token black dude, unless you count Winston.

sure buddy

yeah, lets just give Holla Forums a license to shit up Holla Forums since they did not do no thing

But what about Lucio? I mean, he's not a bad character by any means, but he is in fact a black dude.

Subhuman savages.

I still remember cucks on cripple chan laughing at me when I told them Blizzard is a Jew company propagating multiculturalism and that every future character this game gets will be non-white.

By now they literally confirmed themselves the game is aboute "le diversity".

Haven't played an enjoyable game in forever. Last game I played was tw3 and it made me lose all hopes in the witcher series, cdpr, and games in general in one fell swoop. At this point I don't give a crap about muh anti-white games, I just want to play something non-shit.