Warhammer 40 000

can we have a cozy winter wh40k thread?

what are you playing? are you hyped for the new dawn of war ? how is the new Deathwing?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3096
archive.is/3nz8N
1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_(game)
bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=3421cf12508200caf0ace31e9241cdd6&topic=142620.3525
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently a shittier version of Vermintide. A real accomplishment in itself, really.

I recently started a campaign of Battle Brothers featuring Grudgebringers. Does that count?

All new hope lies in a bland turn-based game. DoW3 is a guaranteed mess.

Not really, mods around here have a habit of deleting 40k and Warhammer threads.

why the fuck would they delete them, they are vidya

Do you just have fun regurgitating shit you read on the internet or what?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fad752ba77585af0cbd32eca87dedaca740ba313&dn=Space+Hulk+Deathwing-CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Apparently some people get salty and think 40k and Warhammer should belong in /tg/ and cry to the mods constantly where one ends up listening and doesn't bother to check that the thread is actually about Warhammer Vidya.

Holla Forums often has /had better 40k lore threads than /tg/. Those guys are colossal faggots.

Faggots here compared it with vermintide, a game which I barely played months ago. My first hand experience with this is how it's unoptimized, repetitive and generally not fun. Bolters feel nice.

And bitch, learn how to post a proper magnet before talking shit.

They wouldn't. You just triggered some local shitposters.

Pretty much, anyway mark my words. There is a high chance this thread will mysteriously be deleted without any reason given.

Other than melee being a waste of time, deathwing has been pretty nice for me.

You want a better torrent you can get off your own ass and get it.

All I want is for you cancerfags to crawl back to whatever shithole you leaked from. Hell, maybe we'll be able to have comfy 40k, gsg and crpg threads again.

You sure you ain't a genestealer ?

I like the new Deathwing game, the attention to detail is nice and keeps the game immersive. Having friends around is always better since communucation is always nice, though when the geneatealers tarpit your Apothecary shit can get chaotic. (He's essential to survival, really)

Comparing it to Vermintide isn't really fair, the classes in Vermintide aren't as role specific as they are in Deathwing. In Vermintide all characters are meant to be able to pick up slack for other players/characters, being almost interchangeable minus a few stats that only make a difference if you decide to face tank and that two if them get shields for proper tanking. In Deathwing every character class has a specific role that's vital for the team, the Apothecary really setting the difference being an actual healer whereas Vermintide has none. Vermintide uses a loot rolm system, Deathwing lets you advance in gear via leveling. Vermintide focuses mostly (albeit not exclusively) on melee combat, Deathwing mostly has you using rnaged combat. (Exception with the Assault and Librarian, the latter has good melee but is no subsitute for the Assault, he's better suited for supporting ranged and melee, not leading it) Vermintide tosses in characterization to make the characters more flavorful, Deathwing just uses them as a way to throw you in a Space Hulk (character-wise) and by themselves aren't anyone worth remembering aside from role abilities. (ALL meaningful interactions will be between the players themselves)

FART DICK ASS CUNT, train of thought lost.

Also I still play Vermintide, it's enjoyable (I like it better than L4D/2) and it has a new DLC that came out yesterday.

Is it satisfying to punch things with your fist?

What… What is this, and why can I not play it right the fuck now?

That's not w40k, but art for a completely different tabletop game. I have no idea what it's called.

The last Deathwing thread posted the name, but the thread was deleted.

isn't that the "totally not 40k for poor people" tabletop game? i can't remember its name either

AT-43

What is the point of collecting relics in Deathwing? Sure, it's cool to explore the clusterfuck that is a spacehulk, but there is no point in going back to collect the things you've found if you happen to die afterwards during the same mission right?

holy shit I thought that was imperial guard fighting some abhuman-gorrila mutants

it's literally commie 40k hahaha
hahahahha

The artist does stuff for 40k as well.

Imperial autoguns look different and sentinels are less sleek. Also different helmets and no visible commissar/aquilla anywhere.

forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3096

So they do absolutely nothing.

there is imperial russia/cossack inspired regiment

Fuck. They do give you score which is useful for fervor points, but you can get high amounts of those by hacking doors and killing more genestealers on your merry travels.

No, it's Cold War with singularity humans
Not everything is "muh nazis n marxism"

It's also a hell of a lot harder, Deathwing will kick your ass if you're not careful about locking up doors and getting your guys in proper firing positions

There's Vostroyans who are sorta Russian cossacks and then there's Valhallan Ice Warriors who are inspired by the red guard.

There's a dedicated autist who got convinced that 40k is marxist propaganda because of female guardsmen, got his ass wrecked on /tg/ when he tried to argue it, and now he'd dedicated to shitting up every single warhammer thread

Red Army, Red Guard were a chinese student organization of fanatics

>some fags think 40k is marxist propaganda >others leftypol think its a fascist propaganda
lel

There was also red guard in Finland. But yeah, I meant red army.

Never serve a gay Primarch
It's super gay

During the beta my friends were pissy at first about me locking doors, but they forget how good I am at Soace Beast Terror Fright.

Not even ten minutes in, letting me lock doors was mandatory within the team.

You are oversimplifying it. The guy was mainly shitting on it because of the BL books which are filled with a lot of females in powerful positions. And he wasn't entirely wrong.

He was upset over the female regiment in the Caiphus Cain books, the regiment that was labelled as a support/logistics regiment, the girl from Mechanicus who needed protection provided by her male companions, and the Abnett books. I'll be the first to admit that Abnett is hilariously overrated, especially the Gaunt's Ghosts books which drag on for far too long and become a band of mary sues. But using those as an example of "the entire setting is shit and therefore marxist" is retarded

JUST

I'll second that

Eisenhorn is probably his best series, shame that upcoming arpg will kill any hope of a decent Inquisitor game ever

Yet, it's dogshit. And isn't that game out already?

The one being made by the guys who did the van helsing games?
I don't think so

What about the girl that ran this guy's fleet ? The admiral girl. The super special survivor imperial titan pilot girl ? The mistress of the magma city ? Super special inquisitor girl in Cain. The warrior girl in his regiment that fought on par with their most vicious trooper ? The chief techpriestes on Calth etc.
It's not marxism, but there is a nuisance there.

It is, but there are always too many targets. Taking the time to punch something is time that could have been spent more efficiently eliminating threats.

Right, I figured you meant related

If you can't stop your team mates from breaking doors it sounds like you also need a Chaplain to keep some battle brothers in line.

Those designs for human faction look dope as fuck. Could make a great strategy or third person shooter.

AT-43's Therians are basically "post-singularity MMO murderhobos"

The curse of trying to sell TTGs with prepainted minis. Mongoose nearly fucked themselves over with Battlefield: Evolution and the Starship Troppers TTG too. Not that they weren't fucking incompetent and killed the system with their idiocy anyways.

..but why?

I don't like the look of the factions shown so far except for maybe the orks.

RIOT, YES

archive.is/3nz8N

Because it might contain heretics that are in no way related to the first legion.

thats mostly because all fa/tg/uys already know everything there is to know about the setting so there really isnt anything to discuss. Also as far as settings go there are much more interesting ones, like glorantha or tekumel

also if you guys think that at-43 was cool there is also another setting for a wargame thats quite close to warhammer stylistically. it called mutant chronicles/ warzone

Well league maintains king cancer status among ASSFAGGOTS.

There may heretics onboard that would reveal the chapter's reliance on totally not xenos abhumans, accuse of us remaining a legion and not following the codex astartes, wonder why we took so long to return to Terra for the siege, or even provide a map to the chambers where we keep the bodies of all the inquisitors who asked what Caliban was

well, its their army, they can do whatever they want with it. It also has psychological effect.

Xenos are allowed by empire if they bow down to human superiority aka. become slaves. These funny hooded fucks from dark angels are completly sanctioned.

Also you forget mentioning that dark angels fortress is named after gay club in nothingham and their primarch is named about poet who was writing about his homosexuality in a poem named dark angel

Well MLP and 40k are equally cancer with equally embarrassingly autistic fanbases so it seems like poetry to me.

I've had no technical problems with Deathwing, but it gets repetitive fast. The whole fucking game consists of you running around shooting genestealers. Ammo is infinite, psygate is infinite, and you can't even equip the relics you find, which don't even have a fluff description…

It's clearly fucking rushed.

How?

Question, How would you anons do a Ciaphas Cain game?

Should it be like Desperado's or Shadow Tactics? You basically take on controlling Ciaphas and Jurgen while trying to escape from danger/fight said danger. With Vail and her retinue joining later?

Or should it be more like Divinity: Dragon Commander? Hell it doesn't even have to be Ciaphas, just a Commissar dealing with his assigned battalion of troops and the problems that arise. RTS combat being affected by choices you made before.

Very similar to furries and other fetishists, they have to inject their shit into everything

So basically you're just triggered that people have a hobby. While I'm not some plebian corpse worshiper it's very autistic of you to complain about something that effects neither you nor society.

At least we're not faggots and degenerates like the furry/pony crowd.

this is why Holla Forums should be banned on sight

Work on that reading comprehension a little. They need every conversation about sci-fi to be about WH40K, and they'll be disruptive to everyone else until they get their way.

Do you realize the irony of posting this in a 40k thread?

so youre saying he should derail an unrelated thread into 40k meta. no, that would be the definition of irony.

He's saying that 40K people derail scifi threads, while in a fucking 40K thread.

It's like saying talking about 40K will derail a 40K thread.

It's not fucking possible! It's like saying mixing lukewarm water with lukewarm water will cause an explosion!

Dorn best Primarch. Fight me faggots.

no hes not, can you not read? ever since /r/thedonald moved in nobody can read back more than one reply.

They'll patch it
Yes they'll patch it but it might be more than a week. I wonder if the audiosoftware bugs would ever have shown up in internal testing.

apparently im the one with fucked reading comprehension this time

Ever since Holla Forums moved in this entire board has gone to shit.

Did you expect something else?
It's a horde shooter game

No it isn't, you get a set amount, like 3 and you can get an extra by finding artifacts

That much is true though

Enjoying deathwing more and more, it's got a lot of great little details that I love. Particularly with your equipment constantly malfunctioning. Not just weapon jams, your motion sensors die, so will your HP hud as well.

AI partners can crap out a bit though, they keep standing on doorways I order them to close.

I had this weirdest bug where I ordered AI partner to close & block a door but he just used a medkit. Yeah, the amount of details is pretty fucking cool, however I frankly speaking hate the filmgrain effect that blurs and makes it harder to read and appreciate all the little details.

I think the apothecary queues up the last use medkit action if he's on cooldown or something then does it on the next command.

I may be wrong but I ordered him to heal the other bot then himself on a 3 second period after a swarm and he didn't heal himself, a minute later I ordered him to stand somewhere and he healed himself then stood there.

I'm enjoying the game but there are some bugs that seem too stupid not to see them in internal testing. They also seem pretty easy to fix. Yesterday I psi-gated, got the portal screen then just returned to my character in the ship instead of the armory, with the AI completely frozen in place.

Don't get your hopes up for Sanctus. It's by the same dev who made Armageddon and it was mediocre at best.

No way who could have guessed?

Agree that is shit decision

Wrong.

Agree finding that force staff on the first ship and not being able to equip it was a huge disappointment.

I pirated Armageddon and had some short fun with it. Will do the same here. It just has a ton of units and hopefully this one will too.

Anybody else still following this trainwreck? It already has a 60% discount and it's getting killed in the steam reviews. They're STILL advertising it as an MMO.

Armageddon might have been pretty good if all the missions weren't the same "take these 4 squares" and the AI wasn't so braindead. As it was I quit after I got to titans in the campaign.

Yep. Titans made everything too easy with that crazy range/survivability and movement.

The number of users near a sale always goes up to 700-800 daily but then drops over time to 380 or sth.
It's slowly but surely dying. They don't even have cosmetics to buy with the points they got. Those 450$ founders are very very very fucked.
It still lags. Still buggy. Still ugly. Oh and apparently EU servers are extra fucked and sometimes throw you into US servers, which makes latency even worse.
A horrendous mess. Those guys are outsourcing their model makers. That's partially why the game is a clusterfuck. They don't even design their own things + GW is supposedly inspecting things.
And they somehow decided pico tech is not a scam so they wasted tons of time on trying to run it, then switching over to something else and hiring another team to do the netcode.
Seems like a ton of shit was outsourced, but then one has to wonder what the morons in Montreal are doing with their time.

Gee, who could have seen THAT coming.

Wanna hear the kicker ? Even the official forum cucks started to complain. Devs got so buttblasted they made a separate forum and now mostly post there and on steam forums.
Yet still some defend it. When you complain you are a hater who needs to *write constructive criticism*.

Deathwing SP is comfy.

Exploring the hulk and figuring out what happened is nice as the game is deliberately slow paced.

MP is still too buggy to bother with at the moment. Especially since the majority of the disconnects are because the host crashed

I never thought Riot could go down in my esteem.

No he does not. That fucking pants on head-tier retard just healed me again instead of going where I pointed when I pressed G. Fucking hell, why not just have the AI apothecary heal himself and and whoever else team-mate when the HP is under certain threshold? I just lost my apothecary when I turned around to close and block a fucking door and apothecary couldn't be bothered to help himself despite getting assraped by ayyys and turrets.

Setting up orders like that would be really helpful.

40K are cool but the eldar are legitimately shit.

One thing that is total bullshit is how the auto-turrets will never target anything but you. I know they want to encourage you to take direct control of them but that shit makes me mad. Especially since they fucking suck when controlling them anyways so there is no reason to ever activate them.

Yeah, and there is no place to hide in to hack and use it. They can be interesting for fucking up enemies waiting for you, but as soon as you start using them, the enemy knows you are in the area and b-lines for you.

So what are the chances that deathwing will get a decent modding community? 0?

This is genius. Any time they actually field that army, their opponent will sperg out and probably get an aneurysm. Riot are truly the masters of strategy

The IG does not use autoguns unless they ran out of lasguns and happen to have a cache of autoguns+ammunition.

A reminder to everyone that Chapter Master, the best 40k game ever made has been abandoned after its new devs refused to continue to make it "more 40ky" and wanted to change the entire game.

I shit you not.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_(game)

bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=3421cf12508200caf0ace31e9241cdd6&topic=142620.3525

Journier deleted comments about 40k being too problematic. fuck sake.

Also, a reminder that Duke is a fucktard that left the game in a broken state and refused to fix it.

Rest in Peace, Chapter Master.

I even got the game maker modules off humble bundle to see if i could at least do something to CM, but i have no idea where to start.

I just wanna help.

You know what is worse?
I actually loved that game, I would play it for hours while listening to 40k songs.

I miss removing heretics from one system just to see the next 2 getting CSM and Warp corrupted.

He's dead, jim.

tabletop wise yes, but fluffwise it depends on the regiment and what their planet outfits them with, there's still several that do use them
There's really no "common" IG template

There are always exceptions in 40k, but they are not munitorum template.
seeing how lasguns are great from a logistical point of view.

You're not wrong

bolter bitches DLC for deathwing when?
yeah I know first they need to patch the shit out of it

Too much mysticism in it for being sci-fi. The whole idea of Chaos disqualifies it from the get-go.

You just want to see the lewds of them getting raped by genestealers, dont you?

I'd rather have new enemies to fight. I know its a space hulk game, but don't space hulks also get infested with other things like Orks and daemons?

n-no

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Jesus Christ, I thought you were kidding around, but you hit the nail on the Fucking head

Is that an edit?

is that really a diaper? I thought its some purity seal or some cloth

Is the thread still up on /tg/? If so link?

>>>Holla Forums

Purity seals arent puffy.

That happened months ago, he literally samefagged the whole thread, it no longer exists.

No doubt, it looks like she's got a package to deliver.

I guess I'm just spoiled by Men of War where even a two man squad can be deadly against hordes if you employ them correctly.

This game is either trash or I'm not good at traditional RTS.

s

Either keep it in your thread or delete it

I'll do whatever you suggest.

You suck, IG is made for turtle or early rush, if you dont have atleast 2 heavy bolter turrets, 1 command squad and 2 IG squads with grenade launchers by then youre playing it wrong.

wut

I'll try it but being forced to use one strategy doesn't sound fun. I love 40k but they need to make a more tacticool game for it

Elysian drop troopers game akin to ARMA would be fun as fuck.

This will never stop pissing me off. I was looking forward to it for a while. It shouldn't have been tough to do. For God sakes, you don't need to come up with super special guns, every faction in this fucking setting has like 10 unique guns on top of their regular run of the mi shooting/chopping weapons. You don't need a deep story, everyone has a reason to despise the others already, you just needed territories to fight in. You don't need special characters, your own players can fill those slots up. The biggest things you need to do is properly balance the factions, make fun and interesting levels, make the gameplay fun, and just try to stick close to general lore.

AND THEY FUCK ALL OF THIS UP. On top of listening to their only "big faction" for balance to the point of where it's a perfectly accepted even by mods to joke about (not even taking into account the fact that matches against the same faction can't happen), they also have fucked up just about every aspect of this game. You have hit most of the big points, but this shit shouldn't have been tough, not by a fucking long shot.

Archive? Screenshots? OP's post number?

Why would people over at /tg/ archive such a shifest?
We like to have good threads, we dont care about board politics or spergouts.
And there arent poster IDs on /tg/.
If you want to know that bad, go and ask crow.

Not sure if it's the thread is referring to, but there's this bucket of autism >>>/tg/262663

But Kikehammer 40Shekels is fucking Marxist propaganda.

Literal creation of the jews to turn aryan men into fat neckbearded virgins and distract them from actual pursuits like reading the works of great Facist writers.

Oh shit, it is still alive!
I thought it got taken down a long time ago, /tg/ trully is slow as shit.

This is some very cheap bait user.

Thanks, m8.

It's on page 15 and 6 threads away from oblivion.

>>>Holla Forums

Hmm, better than expected to be honest.

I remember way back when Angry Joe, the ultra pleb, made a video about it. A friend, who is always way too optimistic about upcoming vidya, showed it to me and I was calling bullshit then and there.
It looked like they just picked up the left over scraps from THQ's Space Marine but somehow managed to make it shitty. Faggot dev team I've never heard of wants to make something that relies heavily on netcode is always a red flag to me.
How come utter incompetence is so wide-spread in vidya development? In pretty much every other craft you wouldn't even get past your apprenticeship with that amount of stupidity. Did those morons actually think they could make what they promised or were they just straight up lying? I don't get it.

Deathwing runs fine on my PC. I've only just played the first mission but so far everything is well.

Everyone can see your false flagging for what it is Holla Forums, fuck off back to your cancerous circlejerk and die of aids.

Have you been paying attention to writing or movies lately? This is everywhere, video games are just the one where it gets hit the hardest if the people making it are incompetent because it has ways of being shit that writers and movie directors could never even dream of.

I haven't had too many issues with Deathwing personally. Some slow down here and there and a weird glitch that switches out my weapon for the force sword and storm bolter when I hack stuff and I get interrupted.

The "Emperor" is a literal fucking Turkroach. It's fucking cultural marxism, with the fucking Nigger Marine chapter.

its because everything is noadays heavily "politicized", companies have to fill diversity quotas, which means skill is on the second place when deciding to hire someone - your political opinions are on the first place with bonus points if youre a shitskin or a tranny.

yes we can see his retarded bait from miles,
at least now youre discussing lore.
too bad youre an idiot

I know youre baiting, but just in case some poor fool thinks its true.
The emperor was born in anatolia before turks even existed, hes probably a hittite (we know they used 2 headed birds as a symbol) or greek.

Except the Earth hasn't fucking existed that long you retard. Stop reading (((Darwin))) and learn some facts.

I actually don't because I don't read new books or watch new movies. But I know what you're talking about.
But still, I'm not talking about the creative part. That was actually fine with the game because the idea is sound and all the art and setting are already there. I mean the actual mechanical part.
You can mess up a movie quite badly but it's not exactly rocket science to figure out lighting and such. Especially because there aren't many changes.
Shitty writing isn't something you can do much about but spelling errors are always expected to be corrected before print.
But for vidya you have cunts that never made a game in their life take on an engine they don't know anything about try to realize the hardest shit ever, a MMO.
Rarely will you see somebody with no experience or ability at all become director or author and fuck up on such a grand scale with that much money involved. Nobody gives a nobody loads of money in that field. In vidya you can beg for it, get it, fuck up legendarily and will still be able to continue working in the field.

That's something entirely different. He makes his movies with tax money. Nobody invests in a shitter like him.

Strange I always get a flamer when it happens to me.

Except Holla Forums literally believes in Darwin and Darwinism, I wish we had mods as vehement as theirs so you thread-ruining cunts would get the hammer.

trust me, you dont want Holla Forumss mods
sage for offtopic

You know what would be really cool? A Serious Sam-style FPS where you play an Orc Loota fighting off hordes of Tyranids.

Alternatively, a survival horror game where you play a guardsman hunted by a horde of Necron Flayed Ones.

Yes, I insist on the Flayed Ones. These fucks get far to little love both in the fluff and in the crunch

Why not the serious sam-style but with some npcs on your side and some rpgs elements that allows you to grow and one day challenge the boss?

Like Warband with the mod that allow you to serve under a lord.

An IG Serious Sam-style game where when you die, you swap into another guardsman, ala CoD:BO2's Special Ops or whatever the fuck they're called missions. It'd work for Orkz or Tyranids too.

I don't know. I thing Orkz simply don't lend themselves to more "serious" settings.

Plus, I really like Serious Sam.

Plus, if you actually manage to convince Jews' Workshop to let you make a game that is not SPEHSS MEHREN SPEHSS MEHREN SPEHSS MEHREN, you might as well start small.

Nah, IG wouldn't work in a Serious Sam-style game because their flashlights don't have enough dakka. I mean, there's crap like plasma guns, but it's one in ten or even less who get their hands on those, and a noisy Ork gun would just feel more satisfying anyway.

Oh the warpstorm outside is frightful
But the flamers are so delightful
Feel the faith in the Emperor flow
Let us purge, feel the urge, let it go
Oh it doesn't show signs of stopping
And I brought some Krieg for rockin'
Survival is turned way down low
Let us purge, feel the urge, let it go

It would work if there were as many or more IG as there are enemies. The important part is IG has to be individually weak with powerful vehicles. Since you'd have lots of guardsmen on your side, when you die you just spawn into one of them and continue on.

It'd probably work better if the IG were the masses of units going up against a relatively small number of powerful enemies.

I always thought a 40k game with the gameplay of Battalion Wars would be really cool. It would allow you to jump between commanding mooks, to controlling special troop types and characters, to driving different vehicles with AI gunners controlling all of the secondary weaponry. Battalion Wars was also really good with how you could assign orders to different units/groups of units, so it would allow you to both play in the 40k setting on a personal level, while retaining the tactics elements that people think of when they think of 40k. Plus, it could incorporate both air and land elements, so you could switch between getting stuck in as an Ork Nob with a bunch of Boyz, to dogfighting with Imperial Navy Thunderbolts overhead.

Yeah, the money involved and the lack of accountability makes it a whole different level of ridiculous. It is helped by the fact that most people think of game developers as the companies rather than the people, it only really gets driven home when you see happen to a company and they start producing shittier and shittier products.

I was also referring to the mechanical aspect, I should have specified. Games have a lot of shit that can go wrong that you simply don't see in any other medium thanks to glitches. That is on top of the standard issue of people being incapable of making an enjoyable product in the medium.

So Squigz & Choppas, I'd play it.

Sure, ultra Satan, but everyone knows how much shit can go wrong before even attempting to make a game. Why then would they go out of their way to use engines they can't handle? Just look at Star Citizen and Mechwarrior: Online for perfect examples. Crytech is free to use? Cool. Oh but it only includes basic FPS functions and no netcode at fucking all, while our game requires a lot of netcoding (MW:O) or a ridiculously complicated amount of netcoding never done before (SC). Don't worry about it! We'll do just fiiiiiiine!
Except, they, of course, don't do fine at all.
You don't start snowboarding with halfpipe air tricks and you don't just make a commercial product of a kind you haven't even attempted before. But those faggots went to some pozed game creation school in Commiefornia and think they are just brilliant, knowing fuck all about anything, being completely incompetent, yet still have the confidence of Cassius Clay in his best days. They feel no shame about their utter inability. They don't start small and work their way up and learn stuff while doing so. Nope, they get some of their hipster friends together, take fucktons of money from people given to them on goodwill and straight fuck them over. Again, no shame. It's fucking sickening.

Just go back and play bro

because no one ever did anything like that.

it takes people "trolling" to make a game truly enjoyable. Otherwise everyone just becomes complacent. That's the hardcore fault with rp games.

I don't play multiplayer games.

Nice designs though.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

If they actually cared they would have implemented their visual design in a better way so that 98% of kids would actually notice it.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Nothing, she's already shit.

Spoken like a true peasant scum

hows the battlefleet gothic armada ?

Fun it's only major problem is that you can only play as the imperium in the campaign.

Darwin's theories prove race differences

EDF style game as Guardsmen

They were send a C/D by Games Workshop, weren't they?

He had to go to collage, didn't he? He release the source code and let other people continue his work iirc.

Holla Forums never had better 40k threads

half the people talk out their ass and post the autistic memes

I love the setting but really how community is just as bad not to mention GW pretty much encourages everyone to make OC chapters or IG regiments.

Were essentially just as if not worse than furries since on the outside our hobby looks kinda more normal than furries in reality we are just the same autists.

pure shit

Purge the heretic hehe XD

40k is autistic yet people try to act superior about it

Right now Im playing the game where i look at the crushing mountain of 40k/fantasy minitures i have availible to build\paint 45000ish base points i would guess spread out over many armys, plus 5 full warmahordes armies plus heavy gear squadrins plus anima tactics plus a 1000pt guard army worth of raging heroes plus about 30 chinese cartoon garage kits. The game starts with me looking at the pile of paint and modells and ends with me looking at a pile of paint and modells with an empty pack of smokes and still not knowing what i want to work on.

Means they don't have worry about going to the bathroom and spend more time burning heretics.

it's great. Best space tactics game on the market

Game has major major balance issues, multiplayer is dead for a good reason, and the singleplayer is decent
But the singleplayer campaign lacks weight, you don't really feel the loss of major planets

I'd agree with all of these faults. The base game is pretty damn good, but the balance issues fuck with it so bad, and it mostly centers on the Eldar, from what I can tell. Not that the other races don't have their own bullshit.

The problem with the Eldar is that they're a one trick pony, the only thing they had going for them was the overpowered pulsars, which for some reason were an ability
When the pulsars got nerfed later, the Eldar went straight to shit

They're basically an example of the devs simply being incompetent at balance. Another good one is Chaos got nerfed into oblivion from the beta onwards
There was really no excuse for how the Eldar ended up since the devs were warned that making their primary weapon an ability, which didn't fit with the TTG version of pulsars, was retarded

I also have to say I hated how some ships would drift, the Eldar were most notable for it, but every faction could do it by turning and boosting

t. humorless faggot
I bet you like Tau

Not really, sums it up well
The devs are beyond fucking retarded at balance, the shit they put in game should never leave testing for example the Imperial Navy get the following upgrades they can buy for their ships
No wonder the balance of the game is so fucked. Eldar were a one trick pony kind of like Chaos was with their Assault Boats.Granted they played that trick rather well but that was literally all they had going for them. When they got nerfed they became unplayble due to how bad they were. Another factor is the devs think that a fully leveled and upgraded ship with favors should cost the same as a fresh basic ship, so their point system was clearly fucking retarded and made games even more imbalanced.

Being human garbage is funny until you're killed for it.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II because I am really, really behind. Fun as shit though.

Deathwing patch just started downloading.

Gay

What they really should have done was made it a proper fleet game with far more ships, more reliance on frigates and destroyers for recon and restrict abilities to certain classes, for example only Lunar class cruisers can do X and so on

pure coincidence

They should also have improved the AI of Battlefleet Gothic drastically and focused more on the campaign, which was by far the strongest point of the game. If they made campaigns for each faction it would have been glorious, especially if they copied Galactic Conquest mode from Star Wars Emprie at War, i.e. each faction has their own objectives and different ways to win.

This. The game needs more and better campaigns. Not everything is the Imperial Navy Althought Imperium is best navy

The game can get pretty broken when you have the higher level unlocks and skills along with good micromanaging of your squads skills.

No

What about Gitz Row

Well according to 1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_(game)
First the game was rebranded to generic name becuse GW lawyers started circling around.
Some time later the original dev lost interest, probably the fact he couldn't openly call it 40k related thing was a factor, and released the source code.
Someone was apparently working at this but got butthurt that people were only interested in "Interstellar Army Simulator 2015" because of "unofficial" Chapter Master mod and dropped it.

That doesn't even make any sense, because German National Socialists had female guardsmen and female soldiers, they just did guardwork rather than fighting in the frontlines because sending women to do that would be fucking stupid…

I wager the guy who started arguments on /tg/ was trolling you guys

Wut? The Turkroach "race" didn't even exist 2000 years ago, they are a mixed race of Arabs and Mongols. In the bronze age the entire Anatolian and Middle Eastern region was populated by Aryans (Germanics, dumbass). The emperor is Germanic.

He's false flagging as Holla Forums but it's pretty damn obvious when he starts talking some Christian fundamentalist nonsense like the Earth being a few thousand years old. This guy is either from Holla Forums or /christian/, and the sad part is if he's from /christian/ then he's dead serious about all the retarded shit he just said.

And Holla Forums mods aren't on our side. One of them, imkampfy is a pajeet who has been proven to be "Rachposter", a leftist shill that has been sliding and shitposting on Holla Forums for over a year.

Ships look nice. They definitely nailed down the look and feel of the universe. Multiplayer is dead to because devs are unable to balance themselves out of a paper bag. Campaign have a couple interesting missions, but boils down to a lot of skirmish missions.

Still here.

fuck off with your mind tricks and wordplays you fucking heretic

That's what happens when you go furry, besides, Magnus punched him hard into the warp, with a quote from red, "THAT FURRY FUCK DID NOT SUCCEED!"

Because they are cancerous in the extreme due to Holla Forums being clueless faggots about Warhams.

the dark gods are the only gods you should worship, here let me teach you the ways of lord Lorgar

where's your false emperor now "brother"

Kek.

in his comfy golden chair :3

thos shorts are unfunny as fuck

Never ever

Wetness protection you can count on. Thats the Emperor guarantee!

Absolute bollshit

Well your squadmates AI is goddamn abysmal that makes game complete pain in the ass to play at the time.

oh, but don't mention it here, because you might trigger someone
it's a meme game after all, therefor you shouldn't try to discuss it

True, but the gameplay, sound, atmmosphere and level design is still fucking awesome.

Don't know what dweebs were expecting, a 40k cod taking place all over the galaxy and not a space hulk game?

It's pretty much just one autist that keeps shitposting about it nonstop and cries whenever he sees any mention of it.

This. The things people complain about aren't even the biggest issues with the game and instead they rely on nitpicking bullshit 9 times out of 10

40k is neither completely fascist nor completely communist. It's something completely different.

My biggest complaint besides squadmate AI is the enemy variety. Its perfectly satisfying for what they are going for, but its one of the times where I appreciate the stupid twists Relic would include just to throw in Chaos as an enemy.

I am also happy that not only do you play as a psyker, the abilities you get from it are fucking fun.

Holy shit that's sneaky.

I disagree.

Wait, people are upset that women are a part of the fighting force when the lore of the series is that Humanity is basically fighting for its life with enemies all around them, with the Imperial Guard being the meat shields of the planets and usually are deployed just to give the Space Marines time to get to the planets. And he's upset that women are allowed in the Imperial Guard Regiments.

With that being said and the casualties usually reaching genocidal levels. How the hell would the Imperial Guard have enough men without drafting women as well?!

It's always amusing.

It's Space Hulk translated into a FPS, it's exactly what I expected and it's exactly what was advertised. Does it have some problems? Yeah, your teammates are pretty dumb, have very little survival instinct, and the shitty command wheel is clunky as I haven't memorized all of the hotkeys yet.

It's a game where you waddle along and kill genestealers, the story is just an excuse for killing genestealers, the mission objectives are just an excuse for killing genestealers, it's just about killing genestealers. I liked EYE because you were a cool psychic cyborg ninja and you killed waves of mooks and I like DEATHWING because you're a cool psychic cyborg terminator

Never. At least they're getting plastics now so maybe they'll be in another game in the future.

As for plausible DLC for Deathwing, I'd imagine new armours could easily be a thing. Cataphractii for extra tankiness and shields and Tartaros for extra speed.

A whole kustomized looted hulk full of a Ork Waagh would've been awesome.

You do know women can be used to breed more men right? When it comes to the point where you throw the entire population onto the frontline, the given world is usually well and thoroughly fucked anyway.
Not that it matters much since women make up less than 15% of the IG and even then mostly as support regiments. The guy just somehow missed all that and took all the stronk womyn in various BL books as being signs of SJW agendas rather than the clearly exceptional circumstances and battle-waifu fanservice they were intended as.

I'm not actually sure how well an Ork one would go. More emphasis on combat emplacements, looted turrets and the like? It would lose a fair bit of its atmosphere as the Orks, unless Streum On can pull off some real good shit to get people into the mindset of those who actually have to face the Orks head on.