As of right now 17 December 2016 85% of gamers on Twitch are female!!

as of right now 17 December 2016 85% of gamers on Twitch are female!!

they game just as hard as the guys and definitely don't use streaming as a substitute for cam whoring

someone tell Kotaku I feel an article coming on

suck it you basement geeks

Other urls found in this thread:

gatebox.ai
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"IRL"

aka not games

Good, they proved their point.
Now they can fuck off.

whats this IRL shit? a videogame about real life?

Aw dude can't wait to see live reactions to some epic buzzfeed vids

DUDE

What's IRL?

I could've sworn Twitch had a big thing about only being for videogames. Weren't they shutting people down for doing things that are not videogames?

That rule doesn't count for stronk girl gamers user, you fucking bigot!

good that they made a category for it. now we just need to wait for the ohmibod vibrators. the tip system is already in place. i'd watch a girl play a game with a vibe up her cunt that reacts to tips in chat.

they sure showed us.

You are correct, banned a lot of streamers (not big ones of course) for talking to their audience and not playing the game, eventually at some point they added sections for IRL stuff, as you can see in OP's pic.

People actually stream Runescape? What do they do, endlessly grind while people watch and spout memes in the chat?

Yup, you're dead on point.

God fucking damnit.

It's exactly like what you're thinking it is

They've had *art/creative* for at least 2 years.

Sex bots cant come soon enough

Ah yes, nothing is immune to Briffault's Law.

Wew, old gold getting revived?

I mean i don't want to turn this into "i don't like it so no" but come on now nigger the first one is a RNGfest as big as pokemon and the second one is ubisoft

Womins were a mistake, god fucked up.

He didn't fuck up, the bible tells us god aint our friend once you figure out he could do anything but decided to have the world as it is and the bible happenings as they are.

So true.

dude

Of course, that's why 3D is PD.

Not only is he not our friend, the Tower of Babel incident proves that he fears us and and intentionally sows discord and strife as a method to keep us down. So basically humans said "hey lets stick together and stop living in mud huts and build some cool shit and make a name for ourselves" and god went "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN", and that's why multiculturalism exists.

camwhoring is not a game.

does anybody have the webm of the guy having a seizure with ohmibod sound effects going off?

Oh goody another thread about attention whores on twitch with no video games in sight.

Those are the least sexy toys every created. Almost certainly designed by a dyke or tranny. I've seen hotter tampons.

That sounds entertaining at least.

I'm a female. This information is accurate.

You know what you're obliged to do now, right?
Post em

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HUTS UP YOUTUBE THIS IS

Untrue, Nimrod wanted to overthrown God so God fucked people up. Also the Tower of Babel was a place full of whores, drunks, fags and full of multiculturalism. Exactly the shit you live in now so nothing of value was lost.
Rome also fell under the same shit we have now.

Those tits better be decent.

Twitch is awful though, user. Male or female, IRL or game streams, its 90% just talentless people recording themselves playing videogames and giving shitty commentary over it.

TITS OR BANNU
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MARK, MARK, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

That's extra-Biblical, God didn't fuck up Babel because of degeneracy. He fucked up Babel because he was FUCKING SCARED.

Babel was destroyed because it represented the unlimited potential of mankind unified under a single nation and a single language.

Fucking says something about how much of a pussy God is.

I'm also a female and I agree

Wowzer, I'm also a girl. Let's share phone numbers and have sleepovers together

Female here. I'm hotter.

Thanks for the blog update, OP. Got any actual news for us?

Grill here, I produce better meats.

Female here, dont hit on me silly bois

OMG so many girls here i feel so welcomed #blessed

Hello fellow women, what sort of products do you enjoy purchasing at your local walmart?

with pillowfights and hair braiding
t. female

beauty products which are appropriate for the gender that I represent of course

Female here. Do you have a penis too? :^)

Can you describe these products in more detail? Perhaps what sort of brand it's from?
Also, please describe what sort of television shows you enjoy watching and the sort of advertising that appears on those shows.

That is every Twitch stream, ever.

GET EM OUT HERE!
BUNCH OF BLONDE BANG PUNKS
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY

I buy cosmetics which allow me to care for my body and attract people of the opposite gender. I watch some of the television programs the other women of my age have recommended to me, to have the feeling of belonging and a topic of eventual conversation with those women

No user, gamers are dead.

Streaming sites are garbage though, they consist of attention starved narcissistic dipshits begging for followers and tips. Therefore, it's no surprise that the site is infested with attention whores.

You have failed to mention the advertising, do any products advertised to you during the viewing of such shows appeal to people of the demographic you belong to and to you in particular?

Bitch, get off my imageboard, walmart is for skanks. Every one knows Target is better.

yes

The MAGA patch comes out January 20 and the game just had the most exciting player driven election event in the history of the server. The SJW guild is in full on meltdown mode right now.

This.

This actually brought me back into IRL, we need more events like these

I'm actually amazed there aren't more girl streamers. Chicks rake in the streaming dosh. If I was a girl, that would be my primary job. Imagine being able to get a living wage just filming yourself playing vidya. The only reason I don't do it is because I can't. If I was very skilled, very charismatic/funny, or a woman, I'd do that shit in a second.

I can't even get mad at them. I see a chick steamer terrible at the game and with her face taking up the whole screen and I think it's stupid. Then I see that she's getting hundreds of dollars a day doing it and I absolutely understand. Who the fuck wouldn't do that?

There are a fuckload, they all have 100 viewers who tune in because they actually think the streamer might blow them one day at a convention if they tip enough

Yeah they're absolutely ruining camsites. I don't understand how anyone can find them sexy but many people seem to like the incredibly obviously fake acting and therefore there's a lot of money to be made with it.

the thing about girl streamers is that they never get the same amounts of viewers as the actually popular male streamers. they just have their own steady viewership of beta orbiters that feed them money because it makes her acknowledge them so they feel less like failures somehow and what said. I guess even if people don't want the highest skilled streamer possible they still care about some level of skill instead of just a pretty face and average skill.

Female or """" female""""?

xD im a grill too :3!
tee-hee! :)

I just wanted to point out that Warcraft 3, now a 14 year old game, is 21st on that list.
I don't consider "IRL", "Talk Shows" and "Creative" games.

can I put my cock inside your cock?

wtf, i hate females now

What is IRL ?

Okay, George Soros, lets accomplish your dream, you fucking kike.

We've launched an all-new content category called IRL, designed specifically to allow you to talk to your community and share your thoughts, opinions, feelings, and everyday life!

Like a vlog, you can now interact with your audience in a one-to-many style, live or recorded, even when not playing a game. This includes sharing experiences and events with viewers live or with pre-recorded videos.

Anything and everything you’re interested in can potentially become a topic of a stream. For more details, check our FAQ.

Or it was destroyed because it had been Jew'd.

How many of them have a facecam? How many of them actually play the games from the beginning to the end in anything other than easy mode?

You mean titcam, right?

Bible=/=Talmud

Soros doesn't want mankind united as one, he wants it united into two.

Yes, that's a better way to put it.
Women still whores, they only found a new (once) female-free niche.

I have a hard time believing that story completely.

what the fuck is IRL?

i checked it out on twitch but i dare not click any of the thumbnails.

everyone was a webcam stream, is that what it is?

are we just live vlogging now?

That's pretty fucking gay so yes

So his story is macabre and you can't believe it because of that?

How would you make an interactive video game experience using these twitch whores? Will it have to enter Saw territory?

It's not due to the fact that it's macabre, its that it seems too fantastic. Idk, I guess I want to remain innocent until otherwise fucked with.

I bet OP has a scat fetish.

yuck no, stop projecting freak

All this shit tells me is that 85% of camwhores are female, so not really news.

it's like regular twitch except they don't pretend to play a video game while they're camwhoring

Have you forgotten about the Rothschild? It's not just George Soros doing the shady shit.

My mistake, let me rephrase.
I bet OP is a femanon.

More like it's hard to believe someone would be stupid enough to get married three times.

Nigga, he's supposed to be fucking God. What the fuck does infinite power have to fear from frail and finite beings? Maybe he was just teaching us a lesson about hubris? But again… he's fucking God nigga. That's the best he could do? He couldn't just zap the knowledge and understanding of their folly into their heads? He couldn't talk to them? He couldn't raise a tower just like the one they were building - instantaneously, and then smash it like a dick at the beach, just to show he could? Why would he even care to begin with? Just let them do what the fuck they wanted, and when their finite limits broke them when reaching for the infinite, let that alone be the lesson.

The sun wasn't punishing Icarus for the audacity of flying so close. It just fucking was what it was, and Icarus was a victim of his own idiocy.

SOON

EXPLAIN THIS

But can i make her call me onii-fam?

Do you want to live with your waifu? Well pretty soon you'll be able to.

gatebox.ai

Honestly, I have no idea. But it wouldn't surprise me if you couldn't. They have a few videos up on jewtube.

oh god damn, I'm ready.

ooh baby

*FOOD EATING STREAMS INTENSIFIES*

Oh boy, I sure am ready for the future.

These are going to sell like hotcakes and only increase demand for better versions with increased customisation options. It's a step down the right path user.

So it's already better than a real woman?

You cunts are funny.
Over in Australia, at least we're not totally cucked, and all the women in rural areas are great wife material.

fucking shitposters

As a fellow Ausfag, I know you're completely full of shit. Our women are fucking awful, and you should feel bad for thinking they're even remotely good.

U BIN LOUITARIN ROUND MOI HOME HERE AYY FULLA

FAKK OFF WHOIT DEVILL
DIS IS MOI LAND

This is why I don't mention I'm a girl every time I make a post on Holla Forums

Alright how many of you twats are bloody aussies?

Fuck I hate modern videogame culture.

This is why you should legalise prostitution. Then all these (cam) whores can just do their job.

I can't tell you, in case you're a FUCKING LEAF

They're all so fucking ugly though. I like how some of them plaster on makeup like it can actually do anything for them.

oinkers

Still requires more time/money investment to get into, IE: Less casual.

because religious text is a social meme to cajol followers into behaving, not an actual transcript of sky daddy

But they are. Unless you fell for the meme that your life has no meaning unless you marry and breed.

The game basically goes like this

The tutorial is literal garbage.

in basic terms you just assign jobs and whatever dwarves are that profession will get around to doing it eventually

I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikeable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: unlikeable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikeable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. "Shall not be mourned." That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

Even that tiny shit island Malta has it but Portugal or Netherlands not? What the fuck are they thinking?

I'm quite excited for DQXI and have never played more than 15 minutes of any other DQ.

Idled in XCX for lvl 50 skell money
Played some Pokemon X
And ground out a loot box in Overwatch

Yes really. Great reveal.

This and

I want to jack off to this game as much as the next high test male but there's just so much missing for me to actually enjoy it.

Also Onechanbara Z2 is good for lewd. (And actually fun)

Jesus that'd be HOT.