SOY MAN THREAD

Yes i drink soy daily. it has actually INCREASED my testosterone. my wife loves it!

fact: soy has 50% more calcium then regular milk
fact: soy drinkers tend to to be in better health than regular milk drinkers
fact: theres nothing normal about sexually abusing a cow for its milk!

I am a Proud SOY MAN! first thing in the morning i have is a glass of cold soy milk and you should too!

you're looking great bomberman!

How does it feel being a low IQ white trash, racist piece of shit?

HEY HEY MOTHERFUCKER IAM ON YOUR SIDE!!!! FUCK THE FREE MARKET ENTERPRISE !!! FUCK THAT ORANGE COCK SUCKING FASCIST MOTHER FUCKER!!!

how is that not racist? people don't go around talking abotu black or yellow trash either

lol goons

what other way can i describe lower class rednecks?

that would be redundant

there you go, it's even still pejorative

All niggers are trash, mate.

Almond milk master race here. Get on my fucking level.

boo hoo sorry i hurt your fee fees you privileged l little fuck!! your ancestors raped and pillaged the entire world to get where you are. your whore mother gave birth to your pasty white ass and now your offended by a couple of words while you people still are living off the backs of the third world by FORCE!! you sociopathic fucks have no self consciousness

o i am laffin.
first off, i'm eastern european, don't you talk shit about oppression, you brown retards have no clue about that, so don't give me that shit about 'pillaging' africa.
secondly, what did europe ever actually gain by interacting with your ancestors at all? they built infrastructure and the slaves they later freed are richer than we are over here now.
the resources of africa have only been economically interesting for the past few decades, and even the chinese have gained more from exploiting these mining rights than we have.
i have friends who speak these exact words, white trash, because they have been brain-washed by american media, and i want to snap their fucking necks for delegitimizing the hardship and anguish our ancestors went through.
they're ready to give our whole continent, our homes and lifeblood away to strangers because of some jewish fairy tales, and you're calling me a sociopath?
check yourself, if you're not just provoking people online

Russia had colonies.

first off your not white so stop claming to be. hitler killed more slavs then jews. i was talking about wester europeans exploiting africa and to this day the middle east and south america. i have no problem with slavs. you should blame western europeans for the mess they created in the middle east and africa which is causing the flooding of migrants into eastern europe. goof day!

stay mad soyboy

You have to go back, >>>/reddit/.

currently been on a soy based diet for 6 months, how do I look?

hawt

thanks hun

Like you have tits

Tim is a high T alpha male that is for sure. Hydecucks can stay eternally mad.

Im pretty happy with the results.

Soy has 56% more calcium than regular milk, making it whiter than yuo.

There's no such thing as Yellow Trash in the United States, you silly fucking faggot. But ALL niggers are trash.