4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite 90s PC game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HTNSTM6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481880235&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=cube i7 stylus.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why am I awake

hey i thought 4am got nuked or something again? i haven't been able to check in on awhile so did i miss something

Morning everyone!

Getting comfy and watching the quiz episodes of GCCX today. Kinda tired and didn't sleep much last night.

are these threads finally dying?

just begin the faggotry already avatarfags, you usurpated 4am adn turned it into r9k

Because you've lost control of your life.

Banned for a couple of days, now just bump locked whenever a mod gets around to it.

Of my posting capabilities. Been getting so many stalled out posts lately I might have to resort to responding via text as images instead.

What's that about a PC?

You should instead play with my PP

How's that taste?

I'll spray it all over your face

Yeah I know you want more

You dirty manwhore

I'll cum over to your place

There won't be any fights

Turn off the lights

Together we'll just

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Welcome to the night hello nice to see you how about you?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
cytube here
shitsu not allowed

I LOVE YOU RITSU

Civ 1 is pretty good

show us ur butt.

waste of dubs

wasted dubs

Site falling apart again?

Kinda tired. Need a game still. Or anime or something.

How about you user?

k thanks

suck my dick shitsu

on the fourth? because if its on sunday its something that i am busy on…

Howdy fellas.
Sonic CD
Also got 1 portrait done today sadly. wanted at least 2 but, goddamn it takes forever

what did you do to piss off the mods then

Reminder.

Commanche gold or age of empires 2

Good morning everyone, where's Ritsu I want to sniff his little boy panties

I think whatever they did to try to get bui to fuck off with the spamming had some unintended side effects. And Codemonkey's been completely silent on the matter.

The worst thing is that short posts can generally get through but longer ones can't, meaning more thought out shit has to be split up if it's even to be posted at all, but single line shitposts can much more readily make it through.

Ehhhh?

Whens work on the game bit start?

Raid #4amgeneral @irc.rizon.net

Reminder

Once I finish the portraits then im going to make the sprites and shit. I have some sprites done with Prof. Weinstien but, thats about it.

Why would I do that,Ritsu's got a tight trap butt and acts like a loli who begs for your big thick ochinchin

Today is gonna be a shitty day at work. Especially since work is fucking killing everyone trying to make people meet their absurd 400 pieces per hour rate.

I just wanna go curl back up under my blanket and go back to sleep

What job do you do?

Thats pretty annoying. Haven't ran into it yet personally though. I tend to keep my posts snappy and to the point so.

This tbh

Filter and don't reply to anti4amfags.

How many people are working on it anyway?

Reminder.

Another reminder

Reminder

Why would you filter everyone, the point of this thread is for lonely bastards to state 1 thing video game related then talk about how they hate thier life and how things will get better. You're normalfagness needs to go back

If no one is meeting that quota what can they really do?

I've been playing a lot of Lost Odyssey on my Xbone today. I also bought Raiden V. I'm probably going to grab a copy of Catherine since that works on BC now.

you could try dwarf fortress but i think it doesnt fit in with your… taste in foods…

Is it bad that my waifu is a democratic politician whose likely going to run against Trump in 2020?
Why is Tulsi Gabbard so perfect?

Doom, nothing beats it.

Triggering autists

What's on your bucket list?

I had to split a single post into three separate ones recently. It wasn't even that long a post either.

Really wish Lost Odyssey had a PS3 version. I like JRPGs, but I don't look to Microsoft systems for them.

My roomate and I.
were both learning code and drawing art and scratch animations to get a general idea of movement.

its fun but, holy shit its a long progress.

fuck off back to treblinka you kike
and suck my dick lime

I'm actually meming

MEMES DUDE WEED LMAO

Store stocking at Michaels

Yell at everyone and threaten to fire the slowest people.

Is this a bot?

Libtards are really pushing this lady. Wonder how many elections they plan to lose fielding women in a row before they give up.

Nice pic.

Bucket list is just go to Japan for now.

good night. thank you for talking to me. i cant wait for tomorrow. see you.

Nice. Glad you got something fun to do with your roomie.

Uhh night user

Are you one of the slowest?

I fucking work as a stocker too, and i fucking hate my job, I have to go in from 5 to 12 tonight and be with a bunch of people I fucking hate who have no personality beyond literal chad and stacy topics

Yeah I doubt she'll get far, we've used up our love for minorities already, wait another 50 years for that

also what's you guy's thoughts on the future of waifus

No thanks.

It is. Its just a budget of shoe string and dust bunnies and alots of blood and sweat.

what are those.

Drink the best vodka ever made. And beat stalkers as well I guess.

No, but it's still annoying as shit having someone hold your job over your head, and having your supervisors walk around the store yelling at everyone, every ten minutes to speed it up while they do fuck all.

I wouldn't mind the job if the supervisors weren't up everyone ass all the time about not meeting our hourly quotas.

You going to kikestart or sell it or anything?

How expensive could the "best" vodka really be anyway.

You looking for a new job while working this?

or it'd be about girl problems or having a kid, it's like can you guys talk about something that hasn't been done before?

Do what I do and look at them, don't respond, then go back to work. It pisses them off, but if you're a quiet type it works perfectly. DOn't ever convince you that work is okay though, it's what those fucking asshole managers want you to think so they get a bigger bonus for not doing shit

Hey, anyone have any experience with tablet pc's? I'm planning to get one for Christmas as a lightweight easily portable laptop replacement for some 3D modeling, and art software that doubles as a ci tow of sorts. Also, I want one that's good for some non-cpu intensive games, like Doom or Thief 2, and maybe up to Tf2. I've been keeping an eye on the cube i7 book, like this amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HTNSTM6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481880235&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=cube i7 stylus.
Tell me, is this a bad investment?

*cintiq

the infinite beta is gonna be free. always updated and nothing to payfor.

When the game is built using its own code and shit. the most i would charge for it on steam would be 5-10 bucks

something cheap fun and endless replay

What is going on

Even if you only sell a couple hundred copies that'd be a lot of money for just a fun pet project.

Probably pretty expensive. And its a pretty subjective topic, so i'd have to try them all to make sure I try the best one.

I'm watching Regalias sex tape. I didnt know he could swallow dicks that big. Its kinda hot.

You're an outside shill, who's presence is a justification for the other outsider shills to be here

Isn't vodka just judged by lack of taste and how smooth it is? What are you looking for in your "best" one?

I'm also writing for a rpg game too. wont be made until i get a new pc.

What really? What kind of RPG? Whats the basics of the story?

Didnt take your meds today fam?

Probably alcohol percentage to how hard it hits when you swig it.

Why not just drink everclear at that point?

Its the final story to the fighting game im making but, something to do with time parodoxes and going to area's from which said characters are from fixing the time parodoxes
and a boss you can't fight unless you have all characters maxed with best everything.

final boss has a Googol of HP. Thats a 1 followed by a hundred zeros

Uhhhh how much damage will the character be doing? Like how long will all that take to finish?

I dont like everclear. Besides, how can I roleplay a stalker if im not drinking the staple drink?

Werent this pieces of shit banned?

At least 5k. and make sure you have a free afternoon because its gonna be awhile.
however some characters have boost modes
Like aigis orgia mode.

which they can dish out 1mil to 2mil

final boss can mind control your team as well so becareful

Nah, I don't need to take meds because the (((pharmaceutical industry))) doesn't have as big as a hold here as in America

I doubt stalkers are drinking good vodka either!

Even if they did 2 million every time they attacked it would take like a day or so.

Support characters will also damage him. depending whos your support.
some characters can actually drain the bosses life bar by ONE WHOLE BAR

Don't be anti-semitic.

Im pretty sure they are, considering it's all they have left to bring happiness intbetween breekis. If nothing else its definitely strong as fuck vodka.

Oy vey ids annudah shoah

I have multiple but the one I remember most is Doom

I didn't expect to be here tonigh. My sleeps really fucked.
Did yall hear about King Nigger making a speech later today? I hope the happening isn't happening.
I hope this shit is over soon. I have stressed so much his year my hair started falling out even faster than it normally does. Like, constant pain and suffering all year. I just want everything to go back to "normal." ; ;

Quake of course! That is of course if you mean IBM compatible PC games. Don't get me started on PC-98 or Amiga games!

What did Kang Negro do now

you and shitsu will hang when the day of the phil comes

Gonna talk about Russian "election rigging" presumably.

You niggers say that, but you don't know what you're dealing with. I'm a grade A redneck and I have been told Ritsu is a southern boy as well. Commie scum and faggots like you won't make it within 100 meters of my home under such heinous circumstances.

lol

can I start tripping in these threads?

I can't even understand your sentence. Could you type like someone who isn't a nigger and/or meme loving fuck?

Do it faggot.

I still haven’t seen them shown proof of Russian election rigging, it's all self referential shit that if I hadn't known any better was spread by the media and the establishment politicians because they're masochists

You can but then you'd be a homosexual.

that's because there is none

My favorite thread got shoahd by the mods tonight. It's dead and shit, like my waifu Shitsu. I was the favorite avatarfag. I'm gonna shit up the rest of Holla Forums.
You don't have be a Ritsu lover to be an cuck. Anthony Burch is a cuck.

My waifu is a shit. She's back in the trashcan for her sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't post on other threads anymore, cause I hate every mod, I don't care what they're up to. Four years I wasted, shitting up 4am, getting cucked by fucking Mark. Now I stay at home, like a fucking neet, I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god my shit waifu wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass banned. She would have wound up with a black eye and prolly went into the thrash (that's where she lives anyway). She has a big forehead for you.

I live to eat shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Ritsu's a shit motherfuckers.

what if I'm like DMX, DMX is a lovable nigger who RPs as a nigger who loves vidya

We went and blew up a bunch of people in the desert over the false accusation that they had weapons of mass destruction. The government doesn't give a fuck. Also the accusations I've seen about Russia "rigging" the election are saying that they leaked DNC documents, emails, etc. to wikileaks in order to embarrass them, but isn't the DNC operating in an embarrassing way their fault to start with?

He's not lovable.

I know but you'd think post-Trump winning and with them going on about fake news they'd start to try and bring more honesty and facts to their shit to buy back some credibility, but here they go on claims that have no basis of fact other than a claim without proof

Feels good.
Your post is shit, but I'd like to point out that
girls with foreheads are really attractive tbh fam

Yes he is

Wait, hold up. Are you telling me niggas be havin sex with the same sex?

Tippity top kek.

Well the DNC leaks back in June were leaks from inside the DNC and with the John Podesta hack, John got tricked with an email telling him to give his password and he did it

I honestly could imagine Sam Hyde running in 2024 and winning

Could also be something in regards to how Joe put out evidence that Obongo's birth certificate has like nine points of contention, given how soon after that the conference was announced.

That's when you give them one of these

He's alright

So what would happen if in the unlikely situation that Obama admits he's born in Kenya

Fair enough, Tucker ain't bad I'll admit

Don't call yourself such a terrible name user!

Depressed slav here.
The sysyem shock games are good, also doom and quake

I can just go by my 4cuck trip

Why are you depressed, are you one of the satellite slavs that live in crippling poverty?

No, out of Vodka.

Also lost control

Nevermind you might have deserved it tbh.

I doubt he'll admit to shit. If he did, I think half the nation would be up in arms over having been ruled by someone that shouldn't have been allowed to run for president in the first place.

Just buy more vodka, that or not drink such a shitty alcohol that rots your insides

sorry 8ch doesn't have an active /f/, /sp/, or Holla Forums that isn't a big fucking circle jerk. Sure a few redditors here and there, but more "redpills" to give out and enlighten the youngsters about true nationalism and conservative values

Fair enough. I haven't been to 4chan pol in years and years so I wouldn't know but our Holla Forums is fucking horrendous. I don't even browse it.

Yui, how is your dakimura, you degenerate burger

Comfy. I take by your tone that you're a salty Europoor expressing jealousy of the greatest country on planet fucking Earth?

It's better than 8ch/pol I got banned for a month for saying Rand Paul was a better choice than Trump. How's a dakimakura though, I can't get one because I'm roommating with my brother so I can't really get a michiru daki….yet……

Calm down, stalker, it was only joke

Maybeif I was a gypsy but I'm not in an impoverished country

test

Become immortalised in history

^this

Honestly with Rand as president I can't see him having the balls to step up to the guys in the Military who want to nuke Russia

did you just samefag

Smells of samefag to me.

No because I replied to the same post
I was fucking autistic and didn't realised I did ^this to my own post and meant to do it to you

ded

My cat's struggling to breathe and is eating half of what he used to. He can't go to sleep properly because he'll suffocate to the point of being forced back into consciousness. When he does sleep he passes out from exhaustion.

I don't want to be the one that has to see him go. Anyone but me.

Take him to the vet

I've taken him. There's nothing they can do for him.

So they don't pretend there is a $6,000,000 surgery that has a 1% chance of making him better

it was a $400 charge to be told he'll have to take thyroid medication and be put down. They also said if they knock him out to operate he probably won't wake up.

Honestly maybe think about putting him down
It's sad but if the cat is in pain then at least he can pass away at ease

What happened to the snow level thread?
I need me the snow.