Have you ever bought vidya related merchandise before? Is it sitting somewhere in your room?

Have you ever bought vidya related merchandise before? Is it sitting somewhere in your room?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i bought that portal gunit was way too expensive, but I still love it

Really? How are those things? I saw them all the time at cons but never bothered to buy them because of the price on em.

That dozer is cute as fuck
Also I have some TWEWY pins from a convention years ago I still wear the grizzly and the player pin because they look cool
No regrets

I own a few Monster Hunter related merch, including a Kut-ku plushie, a bunch of blind-box figures, and an artbook. The last one is signed by Fujioka-san.

Oh yeah I also own the Monster Hunter Swing album.

I bought a master sword for the heck of it.
Unfortunately it's not a true replica, a few details that are incorrect here and there, but overall I'm happy with it & it makes for a good letter opener.

Also bought a transistor pen drive + T-shirt & poster, Supergiant Games always seems to produce aesthetically pleasing merchandise.

I just bought a Dakota Cap Gun since I actually found one on sale. It's the model that was used for the shotgun in the original Doom games.

My brother bought me a little statue of Lesser Dog from Undertale. I think it's really cute, and the neck extends. Have it next to my gaming PC. That's about it.

I have a figure of the chainsaw guy from Resident Evil 4. I also have a model Ocarina of Time nascar

NOPE

I have a NES Kirby perler bead sprite I bought a long time ago at some small local vidya convention and asked for another one but from kirby dreamland 3 with chuchu on kirby's head. I got a few figurines of weeb games and one cirno figurine of that Atai beer touhou parody.

i have some stuff from special editions i bought in the past but i learned my lesson about those since 90% of them are trash

We counting any old thing that's not a game itself but somewhat related? Because I've got a few artbooks and soundtracks (that didn't come with the games themselves as a bonus), as well as a boxed DVD set for an anime relating to a vidya series I like. Also a few Dragon Quest figures I picked up cheap one day.

Ar Tonelico's Kurt Hymneth mega album

And some 10 buck Monster Hunter figures

That's actually pretty neat looking. How many games does it have music from? Also, I assume it's just stylized to look like a book from the outside (the way, say, The Last Story's initial print run has a book styled outer box to house the game's case and artbook)?

Just some art books.

Nope, fam keeps getting that shit for me on holidays tho. It's really cluttering up the place.

Used to have Pokemon toys and that Mew card.

I've got plenty. I got the OSTs for Star Ocean 3, Gravity Rush, Metal Gear Rising, Persona 3, and Persona 3 Portable. I've got an MH4U Guildmarm figure, a Samus figma, a Metroid that's made of a vinyl-like material, various special editions of games and the OSTs/Artbooks within, and then some other artbooks as well.
I love OSTs and Artbooks…

nice.

Most purchases I make of video game merch I regret, but I do have a pretty nice Megaman X figurine.

Not worth it, but worth it for the "What THE Fuck is that?"

No, buying vydia merchandise is like buying a my little pony shirt because you like the show. Most merch is useless, ugly, cringy or just shit (a shirt with the game title and maybe a character, yes totally worth my 30€)

I have yet to find good merch. Something that symbolizes the game, it's subtle enough, not an eye sore and it's not a character miniature. A book for example, like

Do the Halo Megabloks sets count? I have a few spartans and elites on my desk at work

You just broke my faggot detector.

What the fuck was I supposed to do in that scenario? She spent like a hundred bucks on a sword from World of Warcraft. I've never even played World of Warcraft. The first one was nice, like 3 nip swords, with the stand that holds them parallel to make like a sword trapezoid. The whole thing looked nice and went with the normal decor of my room. Had it on the shelf just above my TV with the cable box underneath the long sword.

The Frostmoon or whatever from WoW was obnoxious and constantly fucking fell off my wall. And it weighed like 50 pounds. It was fucking dangerous just to have around. Pretty sure I left it at my grandma's house. She probably sold it for $20 in a yard sale or something.

Yeah what a fag I am for having a job

I own some of the most expensive video game merchandise in existence today. Two of the Cotton tea cups. They're really nice.

Now don't get me wrong, megabloks are absolute garbage, but Lego doesn't have the detailed bricks, guns, or poseable minifigures.

In the same vein I have this Minecraft Steve set at work as well. I use it for rubber duck debugging.

just one of the cups. I think this one goes for $250 these days.

I used an actual rubber duck. I called him Ernie. Because of the Sesame Street song Ernie sings called "Rubber Duckie".

My aunt bought me a chinese knock-off elf-on-a-shelf Pikachu thing that dances to the tune of "Boom boom boom" by the Vengaboys. I get lots of random Nintendo gifts like that from my family. It's pretty nice.

Just figures doujins, and art books. Each of whice are very pleasant to look at from time to time.

Figma Samus and Link (bought Pit for a friend, along with Kid Icarus for 3DS), and the Rock Man model kit from a few years back.

I own like 500$ worth of Asura's Wrath artbooks and behind the scene magazines.

I has a Dudley theme arcade stick

bought a fennekin plush once, i think that's about it

shes real Thicc

I wish I had your problems growing up.

I bought a couple of MGS figures. Venom Snake and a generic Russian Soldier adorn my microwave.

Got a bunch of those Halo megablocks. That's about it, though.

yeah, a computer you fucking retard

Pic is probably one of the few strictly vidya toys I have. The face is a touch jank and revoltech is a little awkward overall, but I can't help but love the little bastard.

Extremely high-calibre taste, my dude.

I have one of these.
They're fucking awesome.

I really thought my revoltechs were going to be bigger before I got them.

So tiny and fragile.

I bought some candy from the new york nintendo store, the ones shaped like mushrooms and the shield from legend of zelda.
The candy was alright and I use the containers to hoard small change.

I've been replaying the campaign in the remaster

I hope they remaster MW2 at some point, but who knows what Sledgehammer's going to do. I doubt they'd include a remaster of an IW game with their Vietnam installment

I'd like to thank Final Fantasy for all the 15 meter tall half naked muscular handsome men they made me fight.

the magic won't be there

Actually third.
I just wanted to make a joke that user can't draw from himself because he is an alien or something.

Silly Heather user

Damn only one page? I hope this isn't a recent shot because in Xbox it has 14 pages and PC had about 5 last I checked

Never but I wouldn't say no to a good quality product. I think I would love the Portal gun. I also plan on building a good looking metal Pokéball but first I must find the tools.

This shit on Chocobos is a fucking nightmare, man.

You try to cut a quick path from point A to point B only to find that somehow there's a perfect wall of bushes preventing you from doing so.

Also what's up with the cablecar system attached to the power lines being completely unusable?

Looks like the bot spam is back. Post robots to prove you're not a bot!

Have megaman action figure, a zelda statue from skyward sword, a empolion and a escadrill statuette and had a terra branford statue, but it was badly made and her hand broke.
Also had a Oblivion keyblade keychain, a raichu keychain and a starman phone strap.

I own a few 2hu fumos, some 2hu mouse pads, a Dratini from a million years ago from McDonalds/KFC/whatever, and a cute pillowcase full of sleeping rabbits.
Also waiting for a daki of my waifu to be shipped.

I tend to buy a fair amount of SHF and figma figures, most of which are vidya-related. Most of it is weebshit, though my current favorite is the D-Arts Knightblazer figure, despite having its share of problems. Most of my collection is weebshit, though, even the vidya-related figures.

Sure.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

My nigga.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Maru

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

lmao get fucc

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

vs

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

I downloaded it but have yet to play. Sounds more interesting than hearthstone though from what I've read.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

GTA IV had some of the best physics in a game.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

People also play DOTA, LoL and WoW.

Is your waifu a touhou?
Fucking furfags making me fill out captchas.

Yep, it's Meiling.

Meiling is cute and needs love after Zun neglected her. Good taste. She also enjoys sleeping.

Thanks. She is a good girl and deserves lots of love.
Sleeping is good for you. If only I could get even half the amount of sleep she does.

I know the feeling, I have anxiety, stress and paranoia. I have sleep issues, then after I finally get sleep depression ensures I remain fatigued. Shame I can't visit Gensokyo Eirin could help me, God knows reality even medication isn't helping me in the slightest. Excluding alcohol, being drunk is literally the only time I feel alive and optimistic. Zun needs to work on his fucking brewery or pub already.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

You do realise that the original DoW only had Space Marines as a playable race in single player, right? They added Imperial Guard and other factions as x-pacs.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Camarilla also believes in Gehenna, last I checked. They just don't believe (publicly) that the antidiluvians (progenitor vampires) are still alive (which is true for some of them).

There's too many actual games to own over some shitty cash grab piece of plastic.

Got a bunch of posters. Got signed 3rd Strike and Alpha 3 posters by Motoki Yoshihara at EVO this year it sucked ass compared to last year, Skullgirls, and a Transistor one I bought before the game released and found out that it was ass. I still like the artstyle though so no real regret.
I also have the Pyramid Head and Bubblehead Nurse figmas. I need more figmas but it's hard to justify buying them because I usually can't catch them as the release and they're cheap. That plus a bunch of pins, I have the Steins;Gate lab member pins and pins of the Skullgirls cast logos, and JSR+F pins of the grafitti soul I got from jetsetradio.live.