ITT: comfy, easyfun, or relaxing games

I think I'm too autistic/depressed to enjoy anything remotely challenging or with a long-term lose state. Can we get some comfy games in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/get/lPY0h4LCsgZ/Project64_2.2_Portable.zip
mega.nz/#!ncg2VQKR!mTgRGBKViB1zRsdBgQis0dhL_ArEyY-cjZ27J-rHEN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory franchises.

Solatorobo is a nice easy game with a comfy atmosphere and really neat world.

>tfw i built a shared room to get comfy with Pippa

I've had this in my backlog for a while, I really wanna play Tail Concerto first. Is that as easy and comfy?

This has been my happy place for the past few weeks.

Jumping Flash
Gravity Rush
Shenmue
Yakuza 5
Halo multiplayer
Chibi Robo
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon Soul Silver
Ace Attorney
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Public servers on any Valve game

Kingdom or kingdom new lands.

I've never played Tail Concerto, but I heard it's very similar.

I want a sequel. This was the best rail shooter I ever played.

There was at least one more.

Pokemon Channel is pretty comfy, not as good though. There's also a series called PokéPark on the Wii. Never played them, but they might be comfy too.

still hurts

Project 64 isn't as bad as most people say. Emulate that shit user, it'll help fill the void.

Tail Concerto is fun but make sure you use an analog controller. Playing with a dpad is murder. Also the last level is a pain and doesn't feel rewarding so I've never beaten it but the rest of the game was fun.

Reminder that DOAX Paradise is a PSP game which means it will emulate pretty well. That aside, I've never played any Rune Factory/Harvest Moon style games. I wonder if I should.

Great comfy series. Having a hacked 3DS and a flashcart makes playing the entire series a cinch. Just be warned that Dual Destinies is kinda shitty compared to the others. It still passes but it's noticeably worse than the others.

exanima

Spyro 1-3

Elona+

Playing this now, it's pretty good

Didn't it have problems with malware being in the installer?

The malware's been gone for a few years. There are other emulators in libretro if you still waana avoid them tho.

Dunno, but this one doesn't: volafile.io/get/lPY0h4LCsgZ/Project64_2.2_Portable.zip

The ultimate comfy experience. Although I think I like Forever more, just because of the different modes and more content.

I don't play games to re-experience my childhood, user.

I'm thinking of picking up a PS2 just to play this shit. I rarely listen to Vidya OST's without playing the game first but with KD I couldn't help it.

Level 11 was pretty intense though if you weren't on point.

Games where you usually grind levels and other abilities in the hundreds or even thousands are my jam.
Rune Factory and Disgaea games are good examples of this.
Also Point'n'Click games.

Animal Crossing is not comfy at all

The comfiest.

If I just get another one, it should work with any ol' mic, right?

Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast
mega.nz/#!ncg2VQKR!mTgRGBKViB1zRsdBgQis0dhL_ArEyY-cjZ27J-rHEN4

Any Neptunia that isn't the second one, don't forget the one ending it had.

locoroco1/2

That ending aside, it's a super comfy game. Fuck Re;Birth 3, though.

The original, grindy NES version of Dragon Warrior. Grind, grind, grind to soft music while looking for better ways to grind without getting kicked back to the throne room with half your gold. The Dragoon X Omega romhack is the same, but less soft/comfy and more dark/edgy.

I heard 4 was the shitty Ace Attorney and Dual Destinies was better than it but still not as good as the original trilogy?

Emulates nicely last time I tried.

Once you get a big enough retinue that you can easily defeat any other army, it's just hours of comfy grindan

Tried it the other day and it emulated perfectly besides a really fucking annoying audio glitch. The singing in the very beginning loops throughout the rest of the game. Very distracting and kind of an earsore when played on top of the normal stage music.

I can't begin to describe how comfy this game is. Runs really well on Dolphin too, so atleast try it.

Ye-

I feel so sorry for him
He was on the verge of tears the whole time

Nevermind, I turned the emulator accuracy to 1 and it fixed it.

Postal 2 is quite possibly the comfiest vidyagame ever made.

Viscera Cleanup Detail.

To the vast majority of people that play this game, it's a lolsorandom game e-celebs play to be all whacky and shit. When you actually try and play the game legitimately, you actually get a very relaxing game that you can play music to, listen to a podcast and so on that's great during gaming downtime or late at night.

I just found out about this the other day, looks incredibly comfy actually. Seems like most of those lolsorandomyoutuberfodder games are actually pretty decent for cathartic dumb fun or comfy relaxing downtime.

Basic gameplay, but amazing music, and being able to create your own is always a plus

I got it a couple weeks ago but I'm not QUITE autistic enough to play it alone for more than 20 minutes. No one ever joins the rooms I host so eh

I never managed to get used to the controls in this game.
I find it way too awkward to be comfy.

Its comfy up until the point where you cleaned the whole place up but your sniffer is still picking up some random little bit of shit in a corner somewhere and you spend more time searching for that last little giblet than it took you to clean the whole place.

OP, this is the apotheosis of pure truth