Bayformers finally over after Bumblebee spin-off

news.tfw2005.com/2018/02/16/transformers-cinematic-universe-current-movie-series-rebooted-358641

=OH NO NO NO NO NO NO=

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Megan-Fox-Fired-From-Transformers-Because-Steven-Spielberg-Fears-Hitler-25304.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They said that 2 films ago. Just watch the movie make a billion dollars and Bay pump out another one

The only good Transformers movie. Ever.

I'd fuck a bayformer tbh

I've never seen this.

you should kill yourself then watch it

It was sad when they killed Star scream.

Unless you are a kid in 1986 wondering what to ask your mum for Christmas, there isn't really much reason too.

TRANSGENDERED : MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

wut

It's a children's cartoon movie with actually swearing and Tomino scale cast death. You're insane. This movie is gold.

It's a feature length commercial.

No shit, it's Transformers, but the movie is awesome. Sound track is amazing too. Go suck Bay cock, you plebian.

OHNONONO POSTERS CONFIRMED FOR CROSSPOSTING NEWFAGS

Bay is trash and so is your all time fav toy commercial, kiddo.

you fuckin heard me

Transfomrers are toys, you faggot. How would any movie about them not be a toy commercial? Sorry anyone who doesn't like a continuation of an 80's kids cartoon with anime film production where characters are executed on screen with a ridiculous 80's synthwave score and 80's arena rock and fucking Orson Welles and Leonard Nimoy doing voices can off their self. You have no nerd credibility.

that ain't a bayformer

I can't believe that it took 5 movies for them to finally get around to Unicron and when we finally get there, they say "fuck it" and decide to reboot the series instead of give us a final 6th installment with the Autobots trying to save Earth from being eaten. Fucking bullshit man!

Aren't all films feature length commercials in a way? Film makers make money from them don't they? Movies may be an artform but they are also a business and anyone who denies that is either a liar or extremely naïve.

Bay's movies were fucked from the get-go. I never saw any past the first movie. A reboot sounds like good news honestly.

Only the movie, as well as Gao Gai Gar, is pretty good. They may be trying to sell toys but the content sure got people enthused better than any infomercial or televangelist ever did. It looks and sounds good with a definite story to it with a beginning, climax, and resolution.

The pilot for the TV show was pretty great. Season 3 has some stand out episodes as well.

The whole show was great! It had some actual lore and character development to it, unlike many cartoons before it.

Also had some good animation for the time. That was right around anime was becoming popular in America.

I call bullshit on this. Bay said that the third will be the last one, then he said that the fourth is the last one he directs. Also, a new animated series will come this year, that has Bumlebee as the main character too, then comes the movie as well, and a whole new, incredibly shitty toyline. So the kids will be in a Bumblebee craze. No fucking way, they will stop, there will be at least a Bumblebee 2.

You remember the second Fantastic 4 movie with Galactus? Remember that Galactus? Unicron would be some shit like that, or he would be a woman, or some shit like this. It's very good that he'll never be in a Bayformers movie.

Would have been cool and funny if they had gotten Maurice LaMarsche to voice him though, wouldn't it?

I liked that Galactus.

Is anyone still paying attention? How many of them are there now? Five?

I bet they don't even say "shit" like in Masters of the Universe. that movie is true kid-kino.

Yes, but the Bumblebee movie will make it 6.

Reboot probably will be G1 pandering rather than something new, because "muh nostalgia" and everything today needs to be faux-retro.

HAI LIEK NOT LIKING MOBIS

Just wait until Sony make the reboot! It lost it's director recently, but I'm sure Sony aren't gonna let those rights get away from them so easily. They need franchises to keep themselves afloat.

There are films planned up to Transformers 16. They will keep pumping out tripe endlessly.

Oh no, I sure would hatte for everyone on Reddit to know i'm not le epic bazinga nerd!!! Better start praising nostalgia cartoons and talk about how i'm from le wrong generation (woah dude the 80's amirite xD)

Then you are a part of the problem

I sure do feel nostalgic

The last 25 minutes, where the Dinobots wreaked havoc was nice, but everything else was shit.

This was Transformers 4.

5 had the transformers planet attacking Earth

Bumblebee Spin-Off we need and deserve.

This is like pretending that Reddit made Star Wars: A New Hope a popular film. You're a retarded underage fag.

t.reddit

the first bayformers is tolerable tbh, the rest are unforgivable trash.

Transformers existed before reddit. I first saw the movie on VHS and was blown away as a kid.

The first film was a garbled incoherent mess. I don't know how anyone who liked the cartoon could stand it, but it was made for retarded normalfags I guess.

i mean, it had kind of an indiana jones plot going for it and i think that's why it worked the best out of the entire series. i just read the plot for the last knight and apparently earth is unicron, lol wut.

Why do normalfags get so butthurt about bayformers?

The only downside to this is we won't see more Moner
She was the only good thing in TLK

Just like your average episode of the original cartoon. Sure, there were a handful of good episodes, but the Bay movies are honestly on par with the source material.

In the original cartoon, the main characters were at least the fucking robots, not Shia LeDouche and random whores and stupid side character humans. Spike was kind of an after thought in the original show. Add onto that the designs for the robots look like something shitted out of a blender instead of the sleek classic designs from G1 Transformers, and the fact all the fights had shaky cam and were almost incomprehensible to watch, yeah fuck Bayformers. Transformers was something extremely simple, and they still fucked it up somehow.

you just don't get it. The first movie understood what it was trying to do. The sequels let it down.
also,

LMAO

if you want sleek designs, watch Transformers Animated

Some of the shots were pretty kino

All the budget was spent on the first 30 minutes and it really shows
oh and on Unicron.
The rest of the movie is a slog with animation barely better than the TV show

It was fucking shit.

Semantics. At least they have identifiable shapes instead of looking like a trash compactor threw up.

The stuff with the Quintessons and the Sharkitcons was great.

I liked Bayturtles.
There, i said it!

They definitely should have used designs closer to to G1. They're just generally more appealing and from what I understand, the designs they did go with made it hard for Hasbro to make toys out of.

They do have shapes. Very unique shapes. You're just parroting opinions you've heard elsewhere.

They also had nothing at all to do with the plot of the movie and disrupt the pacing totally

lol no

BAY is a hack. THe classic example of how $$$ = quality.

Oh sweetie, no no no..

They look like boxes.

Oh fuck off. I've been into Transformers since I was born pretty much. You're just a normalfag who only became aware of it after other normalfaggots did. The Bay design aesthetic is shit. The original Japanese toy designs have a great classic aesthetic.

No one cares, retard. It's not a film you watch for plot.

Also Megatron should be a fucking gun. I hate this PC retcon horse shit. He was never supposed to be a jet or a tank.

ie: nostalgiafag who thinks boxes look cool

We aren't in the 80's anymore sweetie

Junkions too

"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong"

I don't think it was that. When everyone transforms into a vehicle, why should Megatron transform into a fucking GUN of all things, rhey have guns on their arms already, it would have made him look dumb. He was a cool jet imo.

stop talking like a homo, and the 80's were better than whatever shit tier garbage you're into, seriously anyone who got into Transfomers due tot he Bay movies should be shoved into an oven, I can't think of anything more plebeian than that.

Him being a gun was awesome. It's what set him apart. Do you not like Soundwave either then? It was totally PC shit. Fuck they actually took the blasters away from them during Beast Machines. They don't want Megatron being a Wlather-P38 anymore because Hasbro is paranoid about some stupid nigger kid getting shot by cops over it and then getting sued. It's completely political correctness. Megatron has a ton of jets who work for him. Him being a jet himself is gay. The only evolution that made sense was him becoming a cannon as Galvatron.

80's aethetics looked bad, not only in Transformers but everything else

That's because your a homo with bad taste born in an era with no identity.

I wonder why everything back then was blocky and clunky

This is how I wanted him to always be. I had the actual toy megatron gun when I was a kid and loved it but always wondered why the leader would let himself be "handled" by another random subordinate. When they made Galv a portable cannon I was like "oh yes, thats nice"

Because it's a superior design aesthetic to the schizophrenic pile of junk you think is good.

What's today's identity then, retard? SJWs and staring down at your phone?

They look like the actual toy.

So we're gonna have to have pointless scene that explains how sub-space works for normies?

This is justifiable homicide right here!

I remember seeing the 86 film in a one screen movie theater with my father. It sells science equipment now. I remember being extremely upset when prime died and I turned to my dad to comfort me and he was dead asleep. I was furious with him but knew better than to wake him and cried silently. I never forgave him for it. I just watched the film again because of this thread and I realized something. I should apologize to him because he did nothing wrong. The flick sucks donkey balls.

Then you have even shittier taste than I thought!

The robots became real. Optimus was my childhood hero, and seeing him first transforming on the big screen was magical. To see him intereact with real humans, and still speaking with Peter Cullen's voice was also very nice. The story and the humans are shit though, I give you that.

That has already been established in the cartoons.

This

That Megatron figure was released leter in the Combiner Wars-line. It's a very nice figure, almost exactly looks like that drawing.

I have this figure and it has a transformation that you can't guess on your own. There are 2 parts, where you have to do something unexpected and in the exact order or it won't gonna work. Don't get me wrong, it looks fantastic, but it's not really a fun figure.

Clearly you haven't seen the recent Masterpiece Megatron, which is a gun. And the 10 or so Third Party figures, which are guns as well. And they don't have that orange cap on them. Oh, and nigger kids don't get such expensive toys, I'm pretty sure.

Exactly.

that cartoon's gotta be pretty fucking recent then, because unicron was never the physical planet earth.

Every movie is about the Autobots trying to save Earth from being eaten. Where have you been? The plot points are all the same.

Transformers went to shit without Megan Fox tbqh. The Jews did this.

Megan Fox is a fake woman for fake men to drool over. If I'd have to choose from those women who appeared in Bayformers as the main character's sidekick, I'd choose this little bitch

cinemablend.com/new/Megan-Fox-Fired-From-Transformers-Because-Steven-Spielberg-Fears-Hitler-25304.html

I've never found Fox attractive. Call me what you like, but it has nothing to do with Jews or Hitler…

She was cast in Ninja Turtles because she has Ninja Turtle thumbs.

boxy as fuck designs that have been ignored since transformers was invented you mean?

You're correct. If it's not fun to transform anymore, what's the point?
That's the reason they got so simplified, not because Hasbro couldn't make them (As the other guy implied) but because kids couldn't deal with that shit. Also it's probably cheaper to make simpler figures.

I personally prefer the first movie OP figure

They're robots. You're a flmaing homosexual.

transformers went to shit without shia labeouf, not megan fox, tbh.

Jew spotted and reported

I have that too.

But I do like complex figures, just not the ones that you can't figure out as an adult. It's okay as long as you have the instructions, but without them… And what do you think: Are kids dumber today than we were, when we had Transformers toys?

They have the internet to spell out even the most obscure tasks in painstaking detail for them. They don't need to figure things out for themselves and don't have to retain the knowledge either because they can just look it up again whenever and wherever they need it. We would have been the same way if we had that option then.