The new pokemon go

Super Mario run already surpassed Pokemon go

You thought the age of mobile gaming had been alive for a long time, but this is where it really starts. Big studios start making mobile games and they get millions and millions of users, and you'll get less real games as a result.

Another user in another dimension would have found it unfortunate, but I don't.

Are you here to shill?

Did they really not even bother to make this piece of shit look original instead of just using the fucking New Super Mario Bros looks that they've been using for years?

What can they really change though? It's not like there's been a graphical leap from 8bit to 16bit.

Is that an ign video?
Stranger that stuff doesnt fly in these parts!

I hear this pops up after you beat the first 3 levels, thats fucking crazy.

I'm pretty sure they can come up with some neat, or at least different looking art styles for their games. The NSMB style is kinda boring at this point, at least to me.

Should be criticizing their allways-online bullshit, not the short demo

Ita cheap and easy. Why would they change it?

why do we have threads about this bull shit?
Holla Forums is full of click bait lately.

Sorry, I'll go make a LOL thread for you.

You're right, I'm just saying that it bothers me to see it still.

There's plenty of things to criticize the game for, like Run being the bare basics of a Mario game, or Nintendo thinking this is worth $10, but this is the first time I've heard about Mario needing to be always online, this is the dumbest thing ever for a runner.

In what way(s)? There's no way they have more downloads, aren't they charging for it? Is it anywhere near as good as Sonic Runners with any kind of competitive aspect like a leaderboard?

As far as mindless casual mobile shit goes, it looks pretty fun.

We already get less real games. Real games that are any good anyway.
The way I see it this is likely to concentrate the pool of talent that wants to make real while the people wanting a quick buck will go make mobileshit. Best case scenario gaming proper becomes a nich thing again while all the normalfags and casuals move exclusively to mobile.
Mobile is the new arcades in many ways.

Can you get my nintendo whatevers for this?

I see this as potential for people to get off Nintendo's back. And allow them to focus on what they actually do best. You won't see things like Pokemon shuffle, or a puzzle and dragon's crossover on their own machines. and they'll just put the workload for developing mobile games onto DeNA or some third party.

They make a ton of money and nothing is really taken away from their main dev teams.

This fucking review, man. You knew he had to look for good shit to say about it.

That never happens, and you know it. The liquor companies make the most profit off of alcoholics. Not the "social drinkers", and with that, they focus on profit. Same with gambling making money off of big spenders, and the same for vidya making money off of casuals.

A liquor store doesn't have two branches.

That seems difficult to believe because how much liquor can one alcoholic drink anyway? Why go for the expensive stuff if you just want to get drunk?

Now credit cards, they get all their money off of people deeply in debt. They're all run by malevolent schemers engaged in usury.

but as far as OP goes

guys it's time to let go of your attachment to this company

WOW

And what does this prove, exactly?

Audience is unbelievably casual

>That seems difficult to believe because how much liquor can one alcoholic drink anyway? Why go for the expensive stuff if you just want to get drunk?
You'd think that, but no, not exactly. From what I've seen, alcoholics tend to have particular taste (expensive or otherwise).

OP should be shocking to noone.

that gamers are dead

Fucking what?

lolno

no shit. After it was introduced to teh general public, the actual gamers were outnumbered, so they were catered to.

Look, you're on a wishful thinking binge, if they didn't do this shit they would bankrupt.

In order to access the other levels Nintendo is asking for $10 for this game. That's way too much, maybe $5 would be okay.

hahahhaha
aahahahhahahahahahhahaha
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Isn't that the whole point though? To be a "sneak peek" of what a real Mario game is?
And on that note, wouldn't it be worse if it was a full fledged Mario game?

Go back and watch Nintendos 2007 e3 presentation. It will explain everything.

Dude, have you seen the letters shareholders sent Iwata? They spent YEARS dictating what the company should do, why would a couple mobile titles stop them?

You'd be surprised how far some drunks will go to convince themselved they have "taste". It's why fancier versions of low brands exist.

Yeah, and considering that it worked with Pokemon Go boosting sales of Sun and Moon and other Pokemon games during release, Super Mario Run will probably boost sales of Super Mario Switch, not that there would be any way to measure it, I think it's a good strategy, but the best part is pushing out devs like Shiggy who worked well while Video game systems were still being defined onto the undefined and shitty Mobile market.

I wonder if this confirms a new Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing in the next year and a half.

They were all stomping their feet demanding them to drop consoles completely and go for full in on Mobile. Because Nintendo wouldn't go near it with a 10 foot pole.
They've compromised, and it's making them money. They're in a position where they can freely create mobile games and continue with their consoles. So I expect those people to calm down for a while. It doesn't seem too crazy of an idea that it could happen. Never even said it would factually be an occurrence.

This far in, and you still seek disappointment.

You can't be this naive.