Nostalrius Revived: we Elysium now Edition

"What is Nostalrius?"

Nostalrius is a WoW Vanilla Progressive Private Server that was up in the past and will be resurrected on the 17th of December 2016.
Our Horde Guild has been playing on the Server before and will play again as soon as it is up.
There will be 2 Realms at launch (PVP and PVE), we play on the PVP one.
You can find us on >>>/nostalrius/

The New Hosts for the Server will be the Devs of the well-known Elysium group.
Cont. in first posts

Other urls found in this thread:

elysium-project.org/play
elysium-project.org/control
archive.fo/YAe8Z
archive.fo/LyVvE
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bt0GsbbZbhtZVMGdcd
forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=21966
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=14551
discord.gg/hyhZS
youtube.com/watch?v=4EIAcIjnnQM
strawpoll.me/11896362
pirateproxy.vip/torrent/5076223/
discord.gg/BTJpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"How can I join?"

elysium-project.org/play
Create an Account and follow the guide on the right side.
The torrent is too long to post, but you need the 1.12.1 client. Download it.

When you finished download enter your game folder, search for the file "realmlist.wtf" and open it with a notepad.
Replace everything in it with:

"set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org"

When you finished creating a character, post your name in this thread and ask for an invite.

"I already played on Nost/Ely before and would like to join, how do I restore my Old Characters?"

Create a new Account and follow the Instructions here:

elysium-project.org/control

Keep in mind that you CANNOT merge an old Elysium and Nostalrius account into this new one. You have to make a new account for either.

RULES:

Previous thread: archive.fo/YAe8Z
Previouserer thread: archive.fo/LyVvE
Lok'tar!

Autist Represent!

Wolfbane represent

Im fucking ready
got irl stuff to do so I cant shitpost on launch

hey guys eli here back again with some stanky memes like favorite and subscribe and dont forget to SMASH that bell button

Doomguards make everything better.

Amem. I may give it a go later.

If you didn't get your verification mail for elysium/new-nost:

1) click control panel to go to log in screen

2) click "forgot password"

3) it will successfully send a password reset email

4) click the link, you can use the same password as before

5) log in and click "resend activation email"

worked for me.

Are you the same guild that did the all dwarf guild on that one free server? Because those guys were total meme spouting losers.

So are there any classes that aren't horrifically boring in PvE in vanilla?

sounds like zelgarath if i ever heard a description of him

seems like as good as time as any to start playing WoW for the first time ever.

So, that's a definite NO on the fresh start server?

what happened to >Dont be Rtas rule?

Fresh server doesn't come out for a bit. Most people who are gonna play on the fresh start server will just play on this one until it comes out.

as someone who spent a lot of time on nost i was wondering this too

Same thing that happened to make futa most likely gay if I had to guess.

Yeah… good luck nostfags.

I'm rolling fresh start when it releases and will spearhead the creation of a fresh-start branch if no one else will.

I'm just gonna dick around on my level 60's until fresh start rolls around.

Can't seem to get my old nost account. Guess I'll just make a new one.

no thanks. Human is the objectively superior and best racial in Vanilla. If you're not a human for both Perception and Sword spec. Warrior to one shot people then you're playing vanilla pvp wrong and you're a shit player.

Horde is cuck central with edgy teens old rednecks

Also no point in playing vanilla because no Arenas, the only fun thing about WoW

I've got like a dozen semi throwaway emails currently in use and I can't for the life of me remember if the one used for the nost account is even among them. Also, playing endgame mage for extended periods is like lobotomy anyway.

(You) were saying something about edgy teens?

does this mean if you already signed up on Elysium you can use the same username and pw to log into nost, or what?

Like a clockwork, saying about "alliance players are animals under human masks and horde are humans in animal's disguise" proves itself.
But, here yours YOU, you've deserved it.

The rep thing more then anything tbh. And BF is absolute shit in vanilla 9 out of 10 instances, stun res is nice. not as nice as WoF, though :^)

You are retarded and have clearly no clue on anything vanilla, I don't know where you come from but it's time to go back.

You all better shut your damn whore mouths when speakin' such rot about your HEAD Old fag!

Go back to retail normalfag

The only thing keeping me from investing autismal amounts of hours in this are the races. Vanila races suck cocks really hard, the entire customization system is really bad and I just want to play as a goblin

Oh not this guy again…

disregard.

COME JOIN THE DISCORD AND CIRCLE JERK FAGGOT MEMES TO DEATH XD XD XD
FOR THE HORDE!

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bt0GsbbZbhtZVMGdcd
I'm ready for PvP with my meme spec.

Normalfags are cute.

People like that basically invite being laughed at.

it actually used to be possible, not that those clueless faggots deserve the effort.

I am so fucking ready for this.

That said, good luck to any insane bastards trying to level at launch. Pic related is what all the starting zones will be like.

Im gonna make two guys and multibox from lvl 1 wish me luck

this is why you strip naked and rely on discovery experience. you can get to 10 this way pretty easy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now that's a crowd. Good luck.

Just don't get caught.
forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=21966
Multiboxing is a ding dong bannu with only a few specific exceptions.

We cant let the previous circlejerk ruin our fresh experience

Oh how far we've come.

Can any of you anons explain what fun there is to get out of playing the game that opened the flood gate to what we have now the "MMORPG EXPERIENCE""?

The only reason a lot of us play it is because of nostalgia, or because we enjoyed exploring the world of azeroth with friends. The game itself is really bad, unbalanced, and filled with bad design choices but we still have fun. Mostly killing elves though.
RIGHT WING ELVEN DEATH SQUADS

Perception fucking SUCKS, It's a total placebo.

I'm still going alliance for the cute fem. dwarf twintails though.

That's wrong.

I can't understand why anyone would want to play on a sever with such shitty coding and such shitty admins. Let me know when a good server starts.

Good thing nost had such horrible coding that weapon proficiency made 0 difference in pvp.

Unfortunately I have played Horde to death in 2004-2006 and never got to do the Alliance experience. I will be playing Human something, sue me. I can grind pretty quick and will get an Alliance guild up fast. I will probably have some friends playing with me cause they are interested. Any guild name suggestions are welcome.

Nothing considering you will be neck deep in Chinese goldfarmers, then get banned for killing too many neutral npcs or engaging in pvp in gadgetzan or against the wrong people.

Elves need not apply?

Uh, I won't be going near anything that is an elf as of playing one, but if some elves want to join that is fine. Could be good bait for the 8ch horde guild.

Oh yes… sniping people in gadgetzan was loads of fun. Let me tell you guys a story on Kronos 2 before the guild completely died. So there I was level 20 warlock in Ratchet just messing around, when out of nowhere this 60 dwarf priest comes in and fears me off the boat. here is the thing CC effects that make you move apparently cause you to fall through certain objects like boats. DING! II immediately get back on the boat, and start fearing everyone I can. The dwarf can only use his AoE fear every so often, but has Mind control for fun. I however can use my fear as much as my mana allows, and I have potions. me and this dwarf are fearing people all for hours, and hours. I never got banned, but I logged in the next day, and devs had patched it out. Now people CCed on boats don't move. Funny how when the alliance was doing it nothing happened, but immediately when I start doing "Oh boy we gotta fix this." Fucking allies always complaining on the forums. No fun allowed indeed.

You sir are not cool, and you ain't my nigga.

That's fine, I don't expect mush from Holla Forums. I know there will be a split if anyone comes to alliance and most are dedicated Horde players. See you on the battlefield. I am definitely not a nigger, sorry.

I remember hearing that NOPE guild on nost was paying the admins for asscandy drops and infinite resets. Don't know if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me.

Just created an account and downloaded the client.
Shit nigger, I am so happy that I will get to play vanilla again.

ITT: Millenials pretend WoW was ever good

+

Millenials think nostalrius was anything like vanilla WoW

RAIDREADY

Humans are retarded Valkyr runts that should have been put down were it not for a team of (((Gnomish))) anti-Eugenics activists.

millenial is a meaningless term
it's a descriptor for people born in a certain period
not some sort of actual insult
shows what can happen to people when the mainstream media keeps throwing it around and associating it with certain traits
you're fucking mindless

they also have really terrible jump animations. enough reason right there to gas them.

t. triggered millenial

What are the chances of it being dorf friendly? Provided there's no /vg/ or such guild alliance side*

What fucking ten year old is on Nost instead of play minecraft or watching pewdiepie?

The same ones crying for alliance infinity itt? :^)

Why would any self respecting adult be on Nost?

I'm going to purge all the Elves, who's with me.

So in a scale of 1 to shit, how bad the launch will be? Because there`s no hardware in the world that can take what`s coming to nost.

Also how pissed blizz will be?

They had it coming. There's nothing they can do anymore now that the whole thing is open source.

I can practically smell the Play Doh and Crayons at Blizzard HQ safespaces. Just look at the faggots they hire over there

Blizz had a sit down with the guys behind Elysium after the Nost shutdown. As far as I remember they were given a go ahead, with no official deals done.

Funny, I remember nostfags bending over backwards to appease Blizzard while they mostly ignored them for several months.
In fact wasn't this Elysium (re)launch "inspired" by a general public announcement? As in Blizzard didn't even acknowledge them specifically?

Basically how it went is the WoW private server scene went on in Nostalrius' absence. The Nost devs had a blind hope that Blizzard would give some indication that they would do or at least plan on doing legacy servers at this year's BlizzCon. That didn't happen, so the Nost devs picked a successor private server project that was already going on, Elysium, an """English""" server run by slavs who were behind Valkyrie-WoW, and gave them access to all their work.

So now tomorrow, final-fucking-ly, nost is going back online, under the management of slavs who don't give two shits about Blizzard and under the assisted construction of the frogs who got burned.

I suppose the frogs expected to become what beamdog was for Baldurs Gate, getting paid to run a "official" legacy serb. Except they apparently lacked the nepotism angle so Blizzard didn't give two shits.

Why are you making a nigger guild. Are you a nigger?

so if i register an account over on elysium, does that mean i'll be set for nostalrius when it returns tomorrow?
or do I have to wait till tomorrow to make an account for it and play?

Fucking Christ I feel exhausted now.
Now how long does it take for these niggers to send the token?

I got mine in seconds, check your spam folder

If you just fill in account name and password you will get the token instantly in the browser.
If you fill in e-mail you might never get it since some e-mail providers seem to have the slavs blocked.

vanilla? i'd rather play wotlk

Sauce on this?

So now comes the part where I find out my in-game password isn't the same as my forum password.

why didn't the forsaken just take all of lordaeron rather than the basement?
what's the point?
there's no reason why they can't have both undercity and the ruins of lordaeron occupied

the only explanation I can think of is they don't want to build anything. notice how all undead towns are old decrepit houses.

Are the servers offline? cause I can login into my account, but all the servers are offline.

well the game launches on the 17th and it's still the 16th so gee I wonder

It's over… It's finally over.

Here's your (You)

Is the guild still trumpcuck friendly? I worship rich dumbass celebrities and want to know if I'll be allowed back.

do we goys need to pay the 10g entry fee

Can I make a new account for the new PvP server yet or are they only doing transfers right now?

no char

you can't have fun

No. this is the sekrit klub where you're allowed in 4free

What are you talking about? We're happy he won.

lies
we have a 1g maximum entry fee or 90s with a little work
people who dont wear tabards get bullied

You're telling me. I've been sad since Nost got shreked. Kronos just wasn't the same, and I quit playing ever since. Now I'm hyped to hop back on my 60 and turn my dreams into memes.
who the fuck am I kidding these things will never happen

He's a modest guy

I'd be happy to duo princess with you in Mara.
Did it solo for a long time for cash.
Is EZ with huntard kiting.
Dunno how far the loot screen reaches in an instance, but you might not even need to do anything.

I thought you were Darknut for a second.

God damn it I miss that nigger.

what's a petpriest?

Sorry to disappoint.

I kind of agree. TBC would be swell too.

When will you learn?
When will you learn that your actions have consequences?

I can't say I love those breasts
message received loud and clear

I heard some rumors that Elysium would have separate expansion servers where you could "copy" your characters if you wanted to play.

BOY those were the days.

Don't need it, got many.

Then its Perception vs Stun resist, the former being the higher-skill cap choice to counter the only counter to warriors in Vanilla PvP

First time posting ITT, nice scapegoating.

Human has been the best racial, objectively, since BC and above. Human and Orc are best for each in vanilla, except for priest, which then the best is Dwarf for fear ward, and third best edgy forsaken because it didn't share CD with trinket

Warriors one-shot in Vanilla with the best itemization. The only one who has no clue of Vanilla PvP is you. Been playing it since Vanilla retail, unlike some millenial private server cuck who mingles in Stranglethorn vale for fun.

Rogues are the only counter to warriors in Vanilla. Then again Vanilla pvp is only battlegrounds, so a warrior should always have healbots. The great thing about warriors is that you can have 6 healers and 4 warriors and you will do more damage and win either way, because they one-shot. Vanilla PvP is broken.

Being objective is edgy now? If you get triggered by someone stating it like it is, the only edgy one is you.

Arena is hardly e-sports. Arena stopped being supported after WOTLK, and it was a novelty type of support. Arena PvP following is small, limited to Arena Junkies community. doing scripted fights over and over is less fun than multiplayer.

ehehe user you really aren't that smart, are you?

Please someone explain this tome

Tbh that whole thing was handled terribly. If everything was handled publicly instead of everyone going behind each others' backs, we could've purged the tranny menace right away and avoided pointless drama.

Toomy should've banned them immediately upon finding out they were a tranny.

Good lord user I can't wait to gank you, the salt on the forums will be glorious.

To be fair, trannies don't really count towards "healsluts". Trannies are autistic people driven insane by floods of hormones trying to imitate what their poorly developed minds think a sexy woman would act like. And I'm not saying that to be insulting, like 90% of those in "the trans community" have diagnosed autism.

I would've, but at the time it was kinda funny, they left after a day or two after being "harassed" too much.
The problem was that Brick, our main tank at the time was pretty much the boyfriend of this monster. So we fucked over our pre-raid-ready stance with the whole ordeal.
I blame liberal Marxism.

Some faggots that decided it was a good idea to play with Holla Forums when they couldn't even handle being called out for what they are.
Petpriest constantly using smileyfaces in chat and acting like a huge retard all around. I thought it was ironic at first because of the name, but when they joined Teamspeak the joke became a nightmare. Michael Fucking Jackson came to our TS3 that day, and then we knew.
He was into domination and showing people his naked fat ass, while claiming he was property of "brick" who happened to be our main tank, who also happened to be a currynigger or something.
The whole master-slave relationship they had kinda echoed behind closed doors because some people knew of it and others didn't, although it was pretty obvious by the way they were talking.
They left because they felt discriminated against.
They gave us their acc names and passwords, so we were raid ready, but then later changed their passwords or something.

All in all a horrible fucking story, sorry for the long post.

You are correct, but did you consider checking those trips?

maybe all the futa talk gives faggots and degenerates the wrong idea.

/monster/ and loli should be the only allowed fetishes.

So, any French or Russianfags here? I need some working Cheats. Since i am going to start on the New server, I want to nuke my old Nost account getting banned, probably by teleporting to the starting zone and killing the huge wave of new players, creating maximum butthurt at the server opening day.

alright, so i created an account, downloading it, but after it's done and I replace the realms file… how do I play this shit?

server's say population:0 gm only

are there any active servers on?

It's not open til tomorrow.

There is also a big ass timer until opening on the Main site.

Well I guess I need to download the client again to. Question the client that is on /nostalrius/ will work right? I know that they have made some big changes like bug fixes, and stuff. How does that work? I would think I would need to download a lot of patches and stuff.

You don't need any patches, the fixes are made on the server, not the client

ya i saw that timer after i posted lol

Excellent. I will probably join you guys just to screw around, but I really want a fresh start server.

18 more fucking hours

REMOVE HORDE SCUM

Manifest Destiny

I am not buying retail even if I roll a zero.

Ew mages are for cry babies.

Well damn it

Only if I can roll a troll.

Actually I was looking for something new rather than playing the exact same class to 60 again.

huntard get

for da horde!

Fuck it let's see what I get.

Let's see if I get a class I already don't have.

I call upon kek to decide my Class.

Real talk though, if we do make an ally 8ch guild, can we finally fuck off with the meme guilds like dorf fort? A lot of people wanted to roll ally last time on elysium not elves mind you. A few people wanted to roll gnomes and humies because they wanted to roll a mage or lock and couldn't But a massive sperg-out from a single humie joining dorf fort effectively killed the guild. Pic unrelated

r-rogue get

Maybe I'll be a shit Tauren shaman again.

i ll join when i have time, but i think i prefer going to a fresh serv

cmon warlock

inb4 paladin

imb4 troll rogue roleplaying as a demon huntard

let's roll

Tauren shaman. Best class best race.

Priest get

Lewd.

Mate.

Please

Rolling for Paladin

Why not? Gay furries and neo-nazis go hand in hand.

matey

There is a huge difference between "neo-nazis" and Holla Forums.

Lets do this shit.

Holla Forums absolutely hates neo-nazis user, the same way Holla Forums hates Progressives yet more ingrained

LOL

The quintessential newfag idiocy.

Sorry, it was just too easy.

Listen here lad, if you don't want to gas elves you're not welcome.

disgusting

This never went good.
Race traitors will be removed.

4 is best girl
prove me wrong
you can't

man the "gas the elves" meme is being driven to the ground really fucking hard in this thread.

You misunderstand user, we aren't importing them and the cockroaches in America only became a problem due to their higher reproduction rates and aggressive nature
Elves do not have that problem

Its not like its going to give birth user, also It wont stop me from finding a nice human gf either
Due ti the rarity of elves in comparison to humans, elves will quickly become expensive and a way to show off your well, thus women are more likely to go for men with elves because they're richer

due to
Your Wealth
fug

go away elf lover

Why would i love a sex toy user?
Just because i think that there is a better method to deal with elves than out right extermination doesn't mean I love them

disgusting race traitor

Which class am I going to play 1st?

OK. I guess it's time to learn how to warlock.

That's what you get for being low energy.

Lay upon me your wisdom.

Well fuck me sideways.

Thats not an argument user, How is it being a race traitor?
Enslaving elves will literally end prostitution and allow more humans to be faithful to their lovers and encourage childbirth, how is that race treason?

rawlin

the seed is sown and the keks will be had…

The class I wish to roll is dubs

(checked)

will the mods ban for racism and similar?

yes, pottu will ban you for not welcoming your chingchongdingdong overlords

I mean, it took Rtas a solid few days of constantly spamming world chat with 'derogatory slurs' to get banned finally on Elysium. Afterwards he just made another acc and spammed chat for a few more days before finally getting bored, so you probably will be fine as long as you don't do it like pic related

I cant tell if this means he was actually spamming derogatory slurs or he was just using them enough to piss someone off
Were the posts containing derogatory slur actually relevant to conversation of the global chat?

how many more hrs now?
i want to play an orc shaman/warlock already

keep in mind back then Elysium didn't have nost mods

DRUID OR WARRIOR
DECIDE MY FATE

I listening to this while I wait, but I will probably go to bed soon.

noon EST so like 10 hours or so more.

Fresh server is months away right?
I have a lvl 50 on elysium to powerlevel.

3-4 weeks from old server launch, I hear.

I think they plan to announce the fresh server on the 25th of this month.

they said January I think.

Aww yiss

fucking rolling.

I may have lost enough of my soul, but still have some nostalgia after exams finish to actually join in this time. But what's to stop Blizzard from nuking hundreds of hours of work from the face of existence a second time?

kronos is better scripted and you're all just bandwagoning children who will abandon their characters after a few weeks anyways

Server opens in a little over 9 hours and I'm going to bed now. Here's hoping i wake up with perfect timing.

The first time around Nost did it because they expected jobs/Blizzard to do legacy servers. Now they expect nothing and will tell Blizzard to fuck off if they come knocking again.

top jej laddie

go suck sodapoppins dick or something mate.

Thanks, anons.

Woberries about this too, but I figure the nostalgia will be worth playing casually.

Into the oven

ewewewewewewewewe it's like 2015 all over again

I wanna fuck a Tauren.

Less than 24 hours. This is the first time I have been "hyped" for anything in years. I don't want to drift off into that darkness again.

Nigger, why?

Everyone I know who is horde acts like a child.

that's because they're all children

May Kek guide my way.

rollan

rolling for demon hunter

look at this thread and tell me the majority of the people here aren't children.

Look at this entire site and tell yourself the majority of the people here aren't children
This includes you too

roll

anything but shaman

Look at the entire human race, and tell me that they behave like they claim adults do.

We have started wars over nothing, dismanteled kingdoms over ideas, and destroyed lives on a whim. All humans are born as children, and most will die as children too. Those who manage to "grow up" we call "heroes", and those who die trying "martyrs".

That's a cute misunderstanding of the human condition you have there.

Hit it

Face it beef - you're outgunned.

We've gone full circle.

why?

horde was always for edgemasters

I wouldn't mind some edgemasters tbh
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=14551

boo

do you nerds still have that discord going?
links pls

1 hour to go

discord.gg/hyhZS

both had shit scripting

also Nost devs will just cave again next time blizzard cockteases them

this is not the permanent link if you might wonder that you cant enter at later time than 18h CET 17th of December

I think they've learned their lesson. In the future, they will host servers outside of western jurisdiction and keep them up until Blizzard actually delivers, which i think will never happen until Nost/Eylsium has more than a million players.

Also, Blizzard makes major cash by forcing expansions and other crap on players, which they can't do on Vanilla Servers. These fucking Jews aren't happy with just monthly fees.

IDS
HABBENING

DESTINY

Wrong. Blizz had a sit down with the guys behind Nostalrius, as well as Mark Kern, who led development on vanilla. Months later, BlizzCon happens, and beforehand J. Allen Brack says there won't be any mention of legacy servers there, and there wasn't. Sometime afterward Mark said neither he nor the Nostalrius team have gotten responses from Blizz to any of their e-mails they had been sending for a few months following their meetings.

ROLLING

Somehow it actually made the starting zone more challenging, considering how boring it is normally to redo the starting area for the 132th time.

LESS THAN ONE MINUTE
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Get some tea and wait 15 minutes, you won't be able to connect the few first minutes trust me.

THE SITE DIED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOGGING INTO GAMESERVER

I'M SORRY WHAT WAS THAT BITCH NIGGA?

HOOOOOOOOOOORDE
youtube.com/watch?v=4EIAcIjnnQM

I think I'm gonna wait till the fresh start server. I'm already playing FFXIV and leveling on this one when I'm already gonna go fresh start seems like a waste of time

Oh boy here we go.

When is the frest start server starting?

Here i come

Down

Sometime early January.

Sorry, got a bit preoccupied. Can you give me a new one?

BLIZZLIKE LAUNCH

im stuck when i log in it says connected and just stucks there

It's a feature

Click "abort" or whatever and reselect the serb

Cataclysmic Server Calamity. 10.1k people just tried logging on at once. Im getting screenshots in the discord of naked characters and fucked up zones. We are destroying the damn servers wew.

What the fuck was the point of the stress tests again?

Fuging hell. I can connect, but cannot retrieve the character list.

You'll retrieve it eventually.

same

FULL LOADING BAR

It's like Wow vanilla all over again.

Now this is the boss that I can't get past

oh well

Now this takes me back.

silky smooth

What exactly do they mean with rollback?

I honestly doubt there's even any official documentation of the original setups because even the most accurate servers are just approximations, with obviously incorrect shit still in like being able to taunt every enemy in the game, and the fact that Blizzard themselves have to reason to hold on to it since Cataclysm.

anyone managed to login yet?

Holy shit im in that video I cant believe you recorded our retarded dungeon run.

Servers are down again. At least I managed to beat a rogue with my lightsaber

what the hell is a fresh start server and what is the point

goddammit I just want to log in and secure a name.

Good luck, I managed to log in and went through ~800 names before I found a free one

Finally, managed to secure a name for new character, then forces me to rename my transferred character

Nost PvP: Everyone's old shit is carried over. You have 60's in raid gear running around on day 1. Release date: Today.

Fresh start: No one's getting carried in. On day 1, everyone starts back at level 1. It's a new beginning for those that want it. Release date: TBA on Dec 25. Estimated release date is some time in mid-January.

What's your name? Are you playing as someone from Horde or Alliance?

sounds dumb as fuck

i pity you uncreative souls.

fresh start when?

this name has been free on every server I've ever tried if only because it only makes sense to use for a race/class combo no one ever bothers with. it's a dwarf rogue in case you were wondering

Welp, this is looking like another PlayTBC launch

brah, it's cool I just kept putting x's in the front and end of the name till I got one.

i would nag at you, but i like your picture, so it's all cool.

b l s

Has there been a worn on how long it will take to fix the issues?

ETA for the fresh realm?

Not yet. Half an hour ago they pretty much said "We're workin on it"

About a month at least.

server probably wont even be up or stable by then

Thanks muh negro.
don't worry, this will take a while.

If you're thinking mages counter warrior, then you're wrong, because it's a "whoever takes the good opener wins", and knowing how to approach depends on being a good player.

Human race is the best true master race for PvP. All other races are inferior. A true Holla Forums patriot knows not to play degenerate races and play the best race. Moreover, playing a qt fem human beats being a nigger orc. If you play Horde, you're a cuck willing to play a nigger.

Human is the best, and warrior is best melee, arguably best class for vanilla. Both in damage potential and numbers for PvP.

I'm not gonna be playing with the autists wasting time so good luck fighting against backpedallers.
World PvP is a poor man's pvp experience considering you'll probably do 5v1 ganks like a scrub or mingle in gurubashi arena wasting time and gaining nothing.

this post should be a bannable offense

Fucking pleb.

So humans? Is it really set? What about a niggers human guild? Just an example, don't we need a pattern, a theme?

Roll whatever you want but a lot of us are gouing Horde.

There isn't going to be a guild.

if warriors are so good?
Then why can't they find scissors????????

I thought so.

Every class has the perfect ability to make the game Hell for everyone in its own way.
Griefing other players is literally the only reason to play PvP in the first place. Bgs are enjoyable once in a while maybe, but it's not comparable to mining salt.

Fuck it, i am done derping in the tundra.

reckon that's it for today?

Imagine an entire guild of dark-skinned humans/dwarves/gnomes acting like stereotypical niggers. If pottu or the other GMs get buttmad, you just say that you're actually black and that it's an afrocentric guild.
That would be the only way to play Alliance

How good is Demonology Warlock?

Who knows? It could be fixed in the next hour, Or it could take days.

Looks like they've figured something out because the PvE server is coming back up and it had the same problems as the PvP server.

night elves are pretty much niggers as is so they could be in too.

Sounds good to me.

We're rolling on Horde, and you want to know what happened the last time we did some stupid guild "theme"?

Shit got fucking retarded and it killed the guild.

No. Meme guilds have NEVER worked in any sort of long-term form.

So? The point is to have fun even for a short while, there's no other reason to get back at this thing.

I never suggested that we actually do it as a main thing, read the post again
Also,
terrible

I'm just giving you the down-low on why it doesn't work. People aren't going to get on just to meme around on a game like Vanilla WoW that requires a lot more time and effort put in.

kys yourself my dude

why does she have a hyena face?

Quick class poll for the guild:

strawpoll.me/11896362

Is this for fresh start or the current server?

current I would guess

Am I the only one having no motivation to lvl on the old pvp when new pvp is coming soon?

hello Holla Forums
nice try at falseflag

Think about it this way: If the fresh start turns out be a fucking bust, you can always fall back to your characters on Nost PvP.

Dueling gods. Damage is decent enough for raiding, but they're good for Twin Emps and have amazing survivability overall.

Are there any recommended Ad-ons that I should get in preparation for launch?

Cartographer
QuickLoot Improved

POST MUSIC FOR GANKING SCRUBS

OmniCC, Bongos, Improved Ignore, Luna Unit Frames, Modified Power Auras, oCB3, Outfitter. Questie if you're not familiar with vanilla quests.

I'd normally condemn fuckups like this but maybe it'll end up being convenient later on down the line.

Is Toomykins gonna be back for launch?

Instance maps, boss, item information etc
Quest information, world map, item search etc
simple cooldown timer addon
1-60 leveling guide
For herbalism, mining and shit

are you saying that problem won't be on the pvp server?

No, I'm saying will be on PVP

Bots were a mistake.

'tism

Questie. Stops you from missing shit, but doesn't railroad you like shitty guides for lobotomized retards do.

Is the site not working for anyone else?

Could anyone link the magnet for the client?

Am i the only one who can't join at all? Instant 'disconnected from the server' message pops up.

pirateproxy.vip/torrent/5076223/

I've found that usually means there's something wrong with your realmlist. might wanna check it real quick.

Thank you. I just got home and have been looking forward to rolling a new mage all day.

Anyone know how long the site's been down? Is it just the massive traffic of people wanting to create an account?

has anyone made it onto the server?
i didnt wanna give elysium my nost info until i saw guildies in game who said it worked

seems like the pve server is down again.

Oh. That explains it all. The one i posted wasn't recent.

Server launch of legends

Launch moved to tomorrow, noon GMT+1? :^)

Lock'er O'dor

maybe someday the pvp server will unfuck itself

they really shouldn't hype shit up like this. this isn't like retail where a release date announcement makes sense for financial and legal reasons.

GMT + 1
which is -6 EST because you have the -5 + -1
ETA of the ETA in 3 minutes

EST + 6 rather.
where EST is GMT + 1 - 6

Oops, left out the +1

can only hope. I only really wanted to log my chars to see if the transfer worked properly but wasnt even able to do that

I want to hug a Tauren

You can confirm that by just logging in to their site and check control panel.

Kept getting this over and over and noticed the PVP server was showing up in the bottom right on the logon screen, it wouldn't reset so I could choose PVE. If that happens, go into your config folder and delete the 'set realm' part that lists the pvp server. You can at least get in the PVE queue this way.

pve is back up it looks like
good lord. there weren't even half this many people on the old pve.

Also, LF discord invite

Welp. Looks like PvP probably won't be online for a while.

If you plan on starting a new chat I wouldn't even bother. It takes probably 5-8times the normal amount of time in starter zones right now, even if you group.

How many people use voice chat compared to text? I have a feminine voice so I dont like talking

we were gonna invite people to the discord once they're inside the guild, but here ya go fag
discord.gg/BTJpQ
expires in like 30 mins

Well I created an account for elysium, but it looks like the website is down. I have yet to receive a confirmation email, so I guess I will just wait and see.

Thanks

spamfolder?

unless you're one of the leaders or tanks in a raid you really don't need it. all strategy in this game can be boiled down to simple 2-3 sentence instructions.

Already checked that yah, that was the first thing I did.

I forgot to verify my account.
I am also waiting for the site to work so I can actually have my account registerd on the site.

game won't accept my account info because of this I think.

All I am getting is a 502 error

I've been queued for about 45 minutes.

Well at least Nost is going to be bigger than ever.

11k in queue now, Rip retail.

PvP server was down longer.

well at least the queue seems to be going fast

I wonder how many people will jump over to the fresh start server, and how many people will stay. I imagine a lot of players will just go back to their nost characters once they start leveling again.

Only 109 min left for me.

Not bad, been almost an hour here and I've still got 3500 in front of me.

A fair amount of freshies will stay because they won't be willing to level again once the new servers are released eventually.

Christ I've probably been queued longer than I think I have.

U wot mate?

From what I have seen, Most Old Nost players are going to treat it like an "Alt" server. Playing on it when they're not raiding on Nost.
Because Fresh means another 8 months of nothing but MC/Ony, waiting for BWL, while AQ40/Naxx will be out on Nost.

Meanwhile, anyone who missed Old Nost will be maining the fresh server.

I'm prob going to reroll on fresh myself. My Nost Character is only MC/Ony tier, I'm not really losing much.

Jesus just tell us when you have one.

They should honestly at least release Black wing lair to at the beginning. The fact is MC and Ony are not only easy, but also really boring. They should also release Dire maul at the beginning to.

I'm a grill, k?

But then you will get spergs complaining about "MUH BLIZZLIKE"

I saw a dev forum post saying the PvP system will be in at launch. But the PvP sets aren't released for like a year.
There was massive backlash though.

Who knows whats going to happen for fresh though, there isn't even a release date yet.

Tits or gtfo

Fuck me.
The only reason i actually want to play at PvP launch, is to go to an enemy starting zone and kill the massive amount of lvl1 chars, creating abysmal amounts of salt. Otherwise i wouldn't touch this shit til tomorrow.

What the fuck is that thing?

a man in a wig

chopping your dick off doesn`t make you a grill mate

Case in point

almost there

n-no don't do this to me
thats my one weakness

Starter zones + 10-22 zones (Barrens/Westfall/Darkshore, ect) are non flagged.

And the man hands dont put you off?

Definitely a trap not even a good trap

On Vanilla PvP Servers? Are you sure? I remember playing on PvP vanilla server where it was possible. Well, maybe this was only due to being a private server. Shit.

That is the most obvious dude i have ever seen. You could have at least put some effort in it. Waste of trips mane

On Nost all level 1-20 zones were non flagged. If you have a warlock just go spawn an infernal, or spawn one in the auction house.

I cant kill a single fucking enemy.

Discovery exp.

it's really easy to trick someone into flagging themselves either by just jumping around mobs they're trying to kill or wait for some dumbass to buff a npc.

Yeah its always been the case. How it was on Retail.
You need to make a "Bait" character.
A low level of the opposite faction you flag in the zones and have the lowbies attack you, then you can gank them for the next 5mins.

Just walk around all the zones gaining discovery xp user, it's the only way when a server is super crowded. You'll level faster to.

fuck

I see. Welp, don't have a warlock, i'll just take my level 10 Mage and go, some might attack me if i'm not too high level. There will probably a massive amount of newfags who will fight for every NPC possible, so some of them might accidently attack me due to that or because they are bored in the meantime.

If you do manage to connect, avoid PvP server for now until you are absolutely certain it's up.

You could also make a low level twink.
Video Related.

Well fuck

What are the recommended things to do for the Orc Warrior damage dealer? What skills are an absolute must for them and the warriors in general?

i recommend tghe kill attack its very good lol

a warlock is the best for this I always felt. dotting up a bunch of guys from a vantage point with a +30SP mining pick and just seeing all the honor kill dings is great.

here you go. 2h forever until you get amazing gear.
always keep a 1h and shield handy because while leveling you can still fulfill a tanking role nicely.

>

Thanks, m8. Have some ebin dank memes and a smug anime girl.

Why you not post full image user?

Because I've forgotten to save it

Your fuck up led to something greater.

Braise Kek for the half Hitler dubs :DDDD

Well looks like I will not be joining you guys after all. The email doesn't expire after a while does it? I have never seen that happen nor think why it ever would. Either way it looks like it just isn't sending it. I will try later probably when it isn't being spammed.

i>>11494171
server isn't gonna be up today anyway . just wait till it's normal again.

PvE server crashed?

Three hours, finally got in for about five minutes then the PVE server booted.

Some e-mail providers have issues with Elysium.

5 HOURS
That's how long we should have been playing by now. That's the time i could have invested into another game.

N O E X P W A S T E

You would just be shitposting on Holla Forums and you know it.

Nigga just load up some Doom or some shit while you're waiting.

Vid related. Pottu will ban you for anything remotely "offensive".

Look out, Pottu's coming for you.

when you forget to disable addons but you gotta play

you can logout to your characters menu without going through queue again

Guess I'm just waiting till Nost PvP is open

LETS GOOOOO

15MINS LADS!!

expect huge ass queue

And then the queue will be over 20k.

I just woke up so it's not such a big deal for me. Besides I'd rather wait in queue for the actual realm I'll be playing on than

I can't even get into the queue. I get stuck on authenticating

What does it mean by this

Uptime: 53 min 9 sec

Pvp server not appearing in realmlist

Just close WoW and open it again.

Ayyyyyyy

HABBENING

I got that far loaded in and…

Was one of the first into PvP, dc'ed while creating character, now stuck at authenticating with the rest of the pygmy.

faggot

I GOT SO CLOSE, BUT STILL SO FAR

This is stupid, going to bed.

Nostalrius PvP
Population: 0
Server Time: 23:46:34
Uptime: 0s

I am on. Stuck on the full loading bar, everything else works fine. Gonna give it a few minutes and see if it works.

AND WE'RE BACK BOOOOOOIII

I got stuck here too.

WEW

put yer doomguards in the gnome starting zone.

Retrieveing character list is the new endless queue

And I'm missing it. Well honestly if they can't even get the email confirmation to work right, I can't imagine the servers are any better.

Okay negros, Whapr needs a reinvite

Did you check your spam folder? I think there are also issues with some email providers.
I used some dummy gmail acc.

I checked the forums AOL, Gmail, hotmail, and several others are having problems. And yes checking the spam folder is the first thing I did. Nost worked just fine last time.

It's working. See ya fags tomorrow, it's like two AM here.

Well now its stuck on the loading screen. Full bar.
Baby steps I guess

It's a truly painful progress

So what's up with the "retrieving character list" thing?

it's a meme ya dip

Just wait. You'll get in eventually.

Someone from Infinity invite Boziimo.

Just wait, you're in a login queue, caused by congestion.

t. someone who has logged in twice.

Also a discord invite

Hemingway here, need to be reinvited. Thanks lads.

I need an invite, name's Sashin

Can I join without posting my name in the thread? Because that would be gay.

Alright boys, Alleyclicker needs an invite

no post name

Next you'll tell me that you use discord

Fuck this, how is it possible to be this not ready ?

need an invite, Bazookles

This is pretty much how I feel.

There is 20k people trying to log in at once.

At least you can listen to music while you wait.

couldn't do bazookles, lemme fix my error
invite Bazzookles

How is it possible that you thought it would be?

yes

Wait till it finishes. Your character screen will be empty and it will says characters (1)

Come home white man.

Name is talkingtoast on PvP server. Need invite to the infinity guild

made a new character, but i can't any other enemies, players or npcs. its a fucking ghost town in brill the fuck is going on

also need a guild invite, Helter

This is it not going to be enjoyable.

It begins. How long was the wait for you guys?

Can I get a Discord invite in the meantime?

I never even got the verification email yet, I hope you have better luck than me. I have heard though you should not try to retrieve your characters until you verify your account though.

Long. and even after logging in it's a lagfest, the Server can't keep up, every action has like 2 seconds delay.

I'm starting a fresh toon. I haven't played WoW in about ten years (srs) so I'm basically jumping into this as a nooblet.

Just wanna play video games with Holla Forums, man.

In other news: I am now at the LOADING BAR.

And I'm in!

Can I get an invite? Undead mage, "Magething"

need an invite.
Russell

We White Wolves Now.

not again

I'd appreciate an invite to the guild. Name is Ovenoperator.

While the rollback's happening:

Anyone else trying to start a fresh toon? We should start coordinating leveling parties. Or at least keep track of who's online to make it easier.

on fresh server or nost pvp?

i'd be down to start a new toon with you kikes

I'm not doing a fresh start. I've leveled so many times it kills me inside to think about it.

on pvp

I'm in the motherfucking rice fields of Tirisfal Glades. Might as well coordinate shit over guild chat.

Surely everyone was joking?

There was no rollback, I still got my mount and they're still for sale. Grab one while you still can.

The server seems really stable now, I'm not lagging anymore.

see

How much fam

Surely you must have a mental disorder.

100g default I think, but less with rep. but to 20% off.

Sweet, thank you famalam.

I'm not in the game yet, still waiting for an email so I can transfer my account.

Requesting invite. Name is Reptar.

Hmmm I might try this, thank you user.

Can I get guild invite? Okaydude is name

What addons are basically essential? I've got Questie, OmniCC, Atlas + AtlasLoot, Outfitter and Gatherer.

Characters bugged, had to start over. Helter needs another guild invite

ELYSIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

!ImprovedErrorFrame
KLHThreatMeter
MapCoords
Onebag
MoveAnything

Nope didn't work.

So, are we here or /nostalrius/?

!ImprovedErrorFrame, so you don't get spammed with shit from having mods interact.

ClassicSnowfall changes it so that spells cast when you push the key down, not when you let go of it, shaving a bit of time off rotations.

TinyTip will by default move tooltips to your cursor, making it quicker to identify distant targets.

OneBag is like Bagnon but doesn't get errors. It just combines all bags into one window.

KLHThreatMeter (also known as KTM) is just about the only thing you can use for threat in dungeons that'll be accurate.

That's all I would consider essential aside from Atlas, the rest are just gravy.
Some non-essential but still good:

MoveAnything just lets you unlock every frame including the default stuff, and put it wherever you want.

ChatScroll if you don't want a fuller, better chat addon like Chatr or Prat.

xLoot puts the loot window at your cursor and identifies the category of an item, including if it's a potential quest item later.

ShaguPlates to make the nameplates show cast bars, class type, and look clean as fuck.

oCB as your personal castbar. Sadly no GUI, just a context menu. I can't recommend a good enemy cast bar because natur has been very inconsistent.

If you want custom action bars, get either Discord, Bongos, or Bartender2. Bongos is ugly as fuck but easy to configure because it has its own interface.

If you want a custom interface (nigger why not) get Luna, it's easy to configure. Only retards use prebuilt UIs like pfUI

did i just get fucking meme'd?

I got disconnected and stuck on loading after posting this. If anyone would toss Ovenoperator an invite I'd appreciate it.

Requesting invite. Name is Rampa. I am not a Jewish infiltrator.

what do gamers

You install ImprovedErrorFrame as an addon.

well fucking damn, that took a good hour to set up last time

Fixed it.
If anyone's having the same issue

go to World of Warcraft 1.12\WTF\Account\[account name]\[other server name]\SavedVariables and copy everything, then replace whatever's in the same structure for the Nost folder

Can't even re-send the email now

what do about this now?

you install good addons and get rid of those.

that's your Fubar fucking up.
You should be able to right click that text and a context menu should let you move them.

You should disable XPFu and use the one built into your very unit frames. Keep it clean and not redundant.

Website offline for anyone else?

disabled bongos and all the problems went away, but now my UI is different.
what can you recommo for a warlock my g

for action bars?
Bartender2 is alright.

It's better looking than Bongos but lacks its own GUI so you have to use the chat to show/hide stuff.

This is my layout, not including side bars.
Do note that if you set keys in bongos, they used their own bindings and stuff won't transition over to Bartender2 properly.

Also, what the fuck? I thought this would be the ONE server that, in its quest to be ultimately Blizzlike, would prevent you rolling ally and horde on the same server like retail did.

Guess not. Now I can have my shaman and my mage together.

In the server's defense, it's free WoW and the only thing you have to do is make a new account if they implemented that.

It's a stupid limitation and a stupid thing to be mad about.

alright, thanks my g

Elysium did ;)

I was going to wait for Elysium but something's making me not sure about it.
It's not like I'm a NEET that can powerlevel up and then wait for everyone else - if anything, I'd be perpetually behind so I am not concerned about waiting for new content to get released.

Not even Mulgore is safe.

do we have a guild?

I like that PvP ratio

Infinity

Also I won't be on much until new years. Don't have a proper set up after moving

Regards
Big D.

Dolvak?

yo invt honsville when you can or after restart

Please

It took me 4 hours, but I made it to level 7.

Nah, the other Big D

who is the other Big D?

Wrong kind of D

4u

My hearthstone has 18 hours on cooldown and world mobs aren't spawning.

Someone remind me why I bothered with this shit server again?

lmao pve cuck

This is not ok.

spam folder buddy.
mine was right there in my ancient hotmail account

You can use another email to log-in and you should receive the token from Nostalrius without problem on hotmail

I already made an account via hotmail.
Some reason I couldn't log myself in after verifying and merging my nostalrius account into it.

none of my passwords that I normally use let me log in, so by the off chance I fucked up I tried to change my password.
No emails yet after attempting many times and I was just told that hotmail has that shit blocked.

Used up my token also, which also used my hotmail account back on old nostalrius so I can't retrieve that through email also.

I even tried to make a forum account through hotmail, no emails, but with gmail is made an account perfectly.

It seems like my only option is to wait for hotmail to stop being shit or get some help, but that doesnt seem likely.

Hotmail is currently rejecting all our emails due to the volume we have been sending out. We are hoping to fix this issue. In the meanwhile, if you can use Gmail instead, please do so

Straight from the gm's fuckhole

Hope its soon, I still haven't reached 60 with my main and wanna do dungeons with again.

I hope people still remember Maravin