Will the Switch be a success?

Will the Switch be a success?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LoBPJ4Vrg0
wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-price-predicted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Yes

I'm not a fucking fortune teller, you faggot OP. Also those pictures are cancer, not to mention the 2nd one starts out false considering that no Mario Kart, Splatoon, Mario titles were announced for the Switch and that Skyrim and NBA2K17 weren't confirmed either.

Haven't you tried to make an identical thread with identical images before? Seems like you're learning.

Yes, he has

I have? I made one on cuckchan and got range banned for it.

Made on one Reddit and everyone is shitting on the Switch. Strange times when fucking reddit manages to be better than cuckchan.

They are following the same path they did with the Wii U. It will fail.

Kill yourself, and take your bait along with you.

And you came here crying for us to tell you how to ban evade, since you're either stupid or underaged to figure out how to, as if you posting on cuckchan wasn't a big enough indicator.
You have to go back.

Nope, it's pretty much doomed.

I swear this is the same shit you said last time, you learned jack shit

He's not going to stop, just look at all the anons who already replied taking him seriously.

I was banned on halfchan's Holla Forums for posting that too. I wasn't even using it as an OP, but as reply on another thread. Not sure why it angers the moderation over there.

Link to the other threads? Cause I don't recall ever making them, but I would like to read people's responses.

It's just a massive safespace for Nintendrones cause the mods are Nintendo fans. Everywhere else I've posted it people have agreed that the Switch is a piece of shit, including fucking Reddit.

You're trying way too hard

Who cares, nintendo is for normalfaggots and hipstersfaggots.

You need to go back to cuckchan with OP

_no

Halfchan refugees need to fuck off back to their shit site.

I've posted the image in another Nintendo Switch thread here.>>11460561
For the record, I don't browse Reddit at all

This board was founded by halfchan refugees.

Remember hide manlet Threads.

I don't know why you only circled a few of those threads. Nearly every thread in each of those pictures is shit.

Das some weak bait faggot.

You know full well what the fuck I mean.

Because those were the shittiest of the shit, and deserve to specifically be called out.

Either way, I browse both regularly. I hardly stick to 4chan alone.

Looks like Switch will ship with something akin to a Tegra X1 (shipped in Shield TV and Nexus 9, and Google Pixel).

Ports will come the first year, have to compete against Nintendo software, not sell to expectations, and then we'll see a Wii U scenario again.

Now that's just gay

You're not welcome here

It's not like you know who I am.

That's cool. I'm glad it's catching. After the bullshit on halfchan, and watching a video detailing all of Nintendo's bullshit in recent years, I've gone from liking them, to no only wanting them to fail, but enjoying shitting on their autistic manchild audience.

The more that image is spread around, the better I say.

Shocking. You have to go back.

Didn't the most recent reports say it's running Maxwell and not Pascal?

In the image in the OP, I'm assuming Pascal, which is still less than half of PS4, if it's fucking Maxwell, thing is a guaranteed flop. Overheating and battery alone will kill it.

Reset your IP and fucking go back, consolewar shitposter.

Rangebanned for challenging and pissing off Nintendrone mods.

You sound upset btw. Are you looking forward to the Switch user-kun?

Speaking of consolewar shitposter, whatever happened to Rugga. Did he finally fuck off of this site

only permissible in the case of /fit/ because ours more or less doesn't exist

Two years ago. Anyone who still posts there should just stay there instead of spreading their cancer here.

/thread

They only come here when they get banned there. It doesn't take much for them to admit it almost every time.

Pretty sure you are the one who needs to go back.

You first faggot.

Why the fuck would you go to halfchan's /fit/ for bodybuilding advice? Half of the people there are roleplayers giving out counter-productive advice.

literally the only thing good coming out of this is the switchdog

That's even gayer

Those are shit

No, the switch is probably going to be shit, but I know consolewar shitposting when I see it.

The only points you had were that the censorship is shit and shutting down fangames is low, but that has nothing to do with the Switch. Nintendo's been a shit, but please try to compare apples to apples, and use facts instead of baseless speculation that you admit contradicts itself in the first image ("This has been proven false according to rumors").

Is that a /fit/ meetup?

Holy fuck, what the fuck happened? Whatever happened to the day of Zyzz and Tinytrip? Back when I used to browse /fit/ people actually fucking lifted.

Including the Wii U only proves his point further though.

It's a meetup from 2013.

WiiU = Nintendo Saturn.

Which means Switch will go the way of the Dreamcast.

Because only rumors and speculation that are positive about the Switch are worthwhile, right?
Wrong, both are compared at 32-bit float points.
Wii U is right there shit for brains, you need glasses.
Vita is not worth mentioning because it was a flop. If anything, the Vita failing further reinforces my point.
Wrong, count the total console sales per generation, there's a steady upward trend. Only handhelds see a massive dip. You also have a sourced analyst chart right there showing a -24% growth for handhelds, and a +% for consoles.
Incorrect, these are backed by facts, and one is an official statement by Kimishima saying it won't be sold at a loss.
That's the heftiest list of titles I could find for Switch.
That's exactly the fucking point shit for brains, Switch is going up against a console with MOMENTUM, it's literally stated right there.
I couldn't be bothered to make a list of upcoming PS4 titles 1 by 1, I just grabbed what gets passed around. They are still games on PS4 that people will buy.
Nintendo is guilty of doing the exact same:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LoBPJ4Vrg0

Why do you think trash games like XCX have overwhelming praise and review scores?

I think I've spotted the Nintendrone.

Stay salty faggot.

How does every single one of them have tiny baby legs, how do they even manage to walk to the gym on those twigs. Who's responsible for this? Every single mystery meat, even tubby pajeet has done nothing but arms, how is this possible

That's a false equivalence though. The only reason Sega quit the hardware business was due to all the money their R&D division wasted developing failed platforms like the Sega CD, 32X, Nomad and the Saturn. And that's just the ones they actually released.

Nintendo is really more like the Apple of video games. They might not be the juggernaut they once were, but they have a dedicated army of loyalists that would buy any crap with their logo on it. If the Switch fails, they would just move on to making yet another low-risk video game console with a gimmicky feature.

One would hope they'd go 3rd party and focus on making decent games. Also, shut down and fire everyone at NoA, starting with Reggie.

The Saturn came out after the colossal failure of both the Sega CD and the 32X. The Wii U came out after the humungous success of the Wii. It is an entirely different situation. I didn't even know anyone who was even aware of the 32X at the time, and only one person who owned a Sega CD (and quickly regretted it). The Wii was such a success that Sony and Microsoft stopped even seriously trying to compete with it. Nintendo can probably cost on their Wii money for a long time. Sega had three major failures in a row before the Dreamcast.

Did he had all the good games like Snatcher and Final Fight CD, or did he bought into the FMV meme? Sega CD had its fair share of good stuff.

Yeah, Microsoft really tried to push the Kinect for a while, to the point that they developed the Xbox One around it Thankfully they knew better after Don Mattrick left and made it an option in later bundles.

I never understood why Nintendo didn't do the same thing with the Wii U and the gamepad. Breaking the gamepad bricks the console.

It will sell more units than the Pii U since this time it actually has a decent marketing going on.
But as for it being a 'sucess' I have my doubts.

It'll sell a ton at first because of stupid normalfags.
I'm thinking it might perform horribly and people will dump it after the initial hype. It's been trying to hype too much and normalfags will be disappointed when it doesn't deliver in what it thinks it will (running at the levels of Xbone and PS4, long handheld battery life, little to no stuttering/framerate drops), and controversy will follow.
That's what I'm hoping, at least. The only reason they'll get money for this fucking scheme is goddamn normalfags.

How long did the original Wii's attach rate lasted anyway? There were a fair share of decent games during its first few years until it gradually shifted to shovelware only.

Get the fuck out of here & stay there

Get the fuck out

The censorship & anti-consumer policies are the only valid Nintendoom ammo, while the rest is assertions & speculation. It's too early to be making any reliable conclusions & the creator of this `Switch is DoA` image has an obvious Sony bias (Yes, if it walks like a gaf & talks like a gaf. It's gaf.) coloring their almost-entirely speculative analysis.

In other words: sage for Ruggarell thread.

Fucking stuck-at-100% posting errors + retries ate my sage.

Holy shit you can literally see how the quality is still degrading, whenever someone comes up with screencaps of their catalog

I'm sure this is purely a coincidence.

Didn't expect anyone to still be hanging on to that old thing.

I hope so just so I can laugh at these infographs
In fact I hope it does even better than the Wii so they have to revise their meme graph with Wii-U as an outlier to a standard harmonics pattern

You overestimate how much Japanese companies care about how their American subsidiaries and how they localize their games. This is the same company that refused to localize Famicom Wars and Fire Emblem for wide eyes for years. It's not a coincidence that Advance Wars and Fire Emblem 7, the first games in those series that were released internationally, happened to have forced tutorials.

food please

whats wrong with shantae you hexanigger?

kek

Dupe thread. That's probably not a good enough reason to put it alongside all that other shit, upon reflection. It has been fixed. All those other threads are still shit, though.

This is like Neogaf trying to fit in.

This made me wonder what is pachter doing.

Patcher thinks the Nintendo Switch will succeed though.
wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-price-predicted/

I guess it's guaranteed to fail now.

There seems to be one issue with this line of thought,most of the casuals that came with the Wii were the kind of casuals that bought a fitness game or shovelware then left for the smartphones.

The reason I'm saying this is because the cancer that plagues the AAA or AA industry these days is shit like cinematic faggotry,SJW-bullshit,rampant microtransactions or dumbing down more niche franchises "for a wider audience" with massive marketing campaigns on top of that.Nevermind shit like a universal downgrade so the console players don't feel gimped,outright bullshots in official presentation and payed reviews.

It's supposed to be the Wii U's replacement though.

Someone sounds wicked buttmad.

The Wii's attach rate was around 8 titles, just a few less than other systems, and unlike other systems Nintendo's titles are the biggest sellers, and by a large margin.