ROLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

itt catchy race/driftying music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33vE7uDh4YA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPo3ZQ-ozobyAk3CKvWUL63EvjoGkjMIW
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=33vE7uDh4YA

I miss the time when I could still enjoy racing games. Or games in general.

Basically a given.

I can't tell if I hate eurobeat or if I hate Initial D. I've not even seen Initial D but I'm just so fucking sick of the drift meme and how it comes up every single time you talk about driving games. It's not like Initial D caused people to go "omg drifting is so kewl xD" though. I fucking hate that drifting seems to be some sort of apex of driving skill for many people especially when people don't know when a car is drifting, powersliding or just fucking out of control sliding on a slippery surface.

TU TUTU TU TU TU TU TU TURU

New daytona soon.

arcade onry

It's a good thing i live in Japan then.

you just gotta relax and learn to understand that they're only trying to get interested in cars

has to start from somewhere whether it be initial d, ken block, (((f1))), scripted gear or wrenching with pops

eurobeat is the goat gofast music tho so can't hate on that

Here is some Scud Race.

Here is the context at 4:30

What I do hate is that scrubs thinks that Eurobeat is Initial D.

What's with all these slow beat songs?
It's like you want to be overtaken and be dead last.

These tracks are the only racing music ITT, the rest of you can stick to sunday driving.

You hate plebs like said.
Eurobeat is great (especially for driving) and Initial D is good enough. I feel it drops in quality going from 1st to 3rd (second is the movie) as it moves to focusing on Autist supreme in the AE86 and Autist runner up in the RX7 wanting to win all over Japan with Autist Supreme instead of high-scholers driving a mountain pass with their stupidly good friend.

But you are right the Sik Drift Brah shit NEEDS to die, Gymkhana as well. Sadly plebs will never latch on to high-speed runs or proper rallying F1's chocking on as much dick and rules as it can. And as difficult as TURNLEFT actually is. it's not exactly exciting outside of crashes

Also games need more rockabilly and buttrock.

Also punk Damn why did NFSU1 have such a good soundtrack

Anyways I'm gonna share a playlist some user made of Racing game OST's if anyone's intrested
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPo3ZQ-ozobyAk3CKvWUL63EvjoGkjMIW

This is a nice playlist, midnight club 3 was a really nice game.
I must have beaten that game at least 3 times over.

TUUT, TUT-TUT TUTUTU, TUT TUTUT TU TUUUUUU~

It's ridge racer

Not technically from a game, but it's using the sound data from Daytona USA so good enough.

LETS GO AWAY

Hello newfag

lurk moar

Sega Touring Car is your nigga

i can agree, the two best genres of music to listen to while driving are fast rock/metals and eurobeats

any racing game that dares to have eurobeat in its soundtrack is my nigga and that is some fine eurobeat

Pleb

Superior version

The obvious joy this fucker still has for the music makes me think I'll never forget the good times of my childhood playing Daytona.

I can play that game every day and not get bored. It's the best one.
98-99 was probably the best console gaming year in my book. It had a unique identity.

This thread needs more skankFUNK.

I feel the same exact way, as someone who has been a musician for his entire life, extremely knowledgeable in the Eurobeat genre along with Italo-Disco, as well as a car enthusiast I find it extremely annoying. The saddest part about it is that most of them don't even bother to explore the genre aside from 'muh Deja Vu,' 'muh Space Boy,' and 'muh Running in the 90s.' Sure Dave Rodgers is pretty cool, if they even know his name! But how about other artists like Annerley Gordon and her songs 'Donna' and 'Sexy Boy-Sexy Toy'? Elena Gobbi and her songs 'Never Can be the Same' and 'Crazy Dancer?' Frank Torpedo with his classic 'Love for Money?' Or even a classic artist like Fred Ventura (aka Federico Di Bonaventura) with a plethora of hits: 'Imagine (You'll Never Change Your Mind),' 'Lost in Paris,' 'It's My Time,' 'Winds of Change,' or 'Leave Me Alone? I'd personally recommend his 'East And West' album, which he literally just remastered and re-released in October, just two months ago!

Don't get me wrong, I love Initial D and have watched the entire series; for the amount of good things it did for Eurobeat and Car culture which cannot be ignored, it also spawned wannabe car enthusiast scenester ricers, who do nothing but spouting cancerous memes. Initial D also caused an imaginary tax to be placed upon an over hyped and overrated hatchback. In all honesty I believe the Toyota Corolla Trueno, Levin, and GTS are indeed very versatile automobiles, but it in no way is a 'magical car'. My opinion has come from numerous hours of research I have done on the car, through various forums, reading Toyota technical documents, talking to owners, and going to car shows. Because of Initial D those cars will now live forever as icons, leading to one of the hugest aftermarkets for any vehicle in the world. But it is these delusional, uneducated scenesters who formed the cancerous image the show, the car, and Eurobeat is now known for.

If you are interested in Eurobeat, I encourage you to learn about the genre, it's history, where it came from (fun fact it's not Japan), and the amazing artists who still to this day create new stuff. Don't just be another uncultured weaboo hipster fuck, prove me wrong; get involved with the genre, and start wrenching on IRL cars.

TL;DR Hipster garbage ruins stuff for everybody

I love Top Gear's soundtrack. Game's pretty fun too.

Do you prefer your racing music with or without the cheesy vocals? I like Sonic R's OST better without it myself, although it doesn't bother me too much with them.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

My nigga

Not that i care, but i think someone should tell you that your taste sucks.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

I won't fall for your lies anymore Japanese Tim Schafer.
I know you're just a hack.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

So you're saying a 720p screen, no 4g LTE signal, and a phone with any form of Nvidia tegra can be $250?

Thief 2.