So I've played it, and the only problems this game has are outdated graphics, lazy quest design and writing...

So I've played it, and the only problems this game has are outdated graphics, lazy quest design and writing, and crafting system that makes exploration less prevalent. The rest range from acceptable to great tbh. Better than Fallout 3, and combat wise NV, definitely.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4472
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18796
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/148
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20088
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18821
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19619
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12268
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11525
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1215
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1215/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4640/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4772/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20105/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7393/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2241/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20262/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6443/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16400/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8704/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9325/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4274/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15139/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18357/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10317/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18949/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11734/?)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12593/?)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12268/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14706/?),
moddb.com/mods/autumn-leaves/news/big-publishers-and-a-small-mod
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19619/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10484/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11925/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14598/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7715/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1372/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/637/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2020/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/557/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20503/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20309/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20300/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20310/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4865/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9103/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12471/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10746/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10543/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10695/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8126/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1369/?
f4se.silverlock.org/)
loot.github.io/)
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9835/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19370/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1822/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6279/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14084/?
archive.is/2T346
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to add that the world design is better than NV and FO3 as well.

Good thing RPGs don't need good quests or writing

You're full of shit. I've played that game, and the gunplay was god-awful.
The guns are piss, the enemies are sponges, and you're made out of glass unless you get the right perks.

Even fallout 3 had better combat. And Fallout 3's combat was shit. Don't even try to pull that crap.

/thread

only way to play is modding to make all enemies super nerfed (by vanilla standards) and make their DT realistic, then play with guns still you get bored like it's Metro.

NO excuses for this shithole of a game

Literally the only good thing about Fallout 4 is the technical improvements over Fallout 3/New Vegas.

The gunplay is decent. The guns look and sound nice. The impact looks nice too. Would be better if the enemies had feedback animation when getting shot though.

Regarding bullet sponge, I only have problem with the legendary enemies.

Post yfw you didn't buy Fallout 4

Fallout 4 is shit, but at least there's iron sights instead of an awkward zoom-in.

FO3's guns feel floaty, the sound design is weak, the FOV is horrible for some guns, and the RNG makes you resort to VATS all the time.

Oh, nice. I was going to make a thread to discuss modding Fallout 4 into a better state, but since this one is already there I will just post them here with short explanations. If you have some good mods that you know please share, I'd really like to know.

The guns look, sound, and most importantly feel like shit. If you honestly believe they look or sound nice, I think you and I are playing two different games.
That or you're just full of it.

Whop-de-fuckin'-do. They make a nice splash when they hit shit. Because that's the big deal, right there, seeing some shitty effect when it hits something. Meanwhile every other aspect of the guns is shit. The effect on target is shit, the look is shit, the sound is shit, and the feedback is shit.
To be fair, feedback is a combination of sound, animation, and effect. But still.

I'd rather lack iron sights than have guns this god-awful. At least FO3's guns actually felt somewhat decent. Better than FO4's, certainly.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235/?
Full Dialogue Interface - a must have mod that makes dialogues way less awkward. Instead of shit summaries you now have fully written options and no longer have to choose with a weird cross made for controllers. Makes it feel like an actual game.

I think it's you who needs to get his head checked.

They manage to at least look good, at bear minimum.
Most of them, anyway.
The sound design is also better.

In any case, shills need to fuck off

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4472
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18796
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/148
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20088
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18821
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19619
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12268
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11525
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1215

The world design is better because, hell it's an improved engine with years of work if it had been a re use of fo3 assets it would've beena fucking joke
The combat is, unsurprisingly, fo3 with scopes
The game is just not good. It's a improved fo3, but reworking shit design is not a good idea

This does so little
The problem with the dialogue aren't the short descriptions, it's the fact that you only have 4 options and more than half of the time two of those are completely pointless.

The only thing FO4 does well is map and attention to detail in locations. Combat is more actioney and somehow even more boring than before.
In new vegas you could at least level up enough to one shot most of the things with a sniper rifle, in FO4 everything has massive amounts of health. Which almost always means you're going to have to shoot at enemies for very long periods of time with almost no results at all.

It fails in everything that Bethesda games should be about: fucking around and collecting shit.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/?
Armorsmith Extended - a cool mod that does a lot of shit I barely care about and allows you to put armor over your clothes. So, if you want to put combat armor on your minutemen general uniform, you can and it won't even look half bad.

I've heard for every sale you make Todd whispers a sweet nothing in your ear, is that true?

You can level up and upgrade your weapons enough to one shot mostly everything. Hell, I use pistols and with cowboy pistol I blow almost everything away with one shot to the head.
Also in Marine Armor I barely take damage. The only thing that can kill me is a fucking mininuke or a rad gun.

I like how the laser weapons look but fo3's guns don't look better imo. The sound is weak, like I've said.

Hey, I torrented the game, chill.

It's not a VAST fest.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1215/?
Improved Map with visible roads - a mod that saved me a lot of frustration. You can see where the fuck shit it now.
Pip boy is still garbage though and I wish it wasn't there.

wew, shill thread check my dubs

Eh, Fo3 and Fo4's lasers are the same anyway.
Though, I rather dislike the shitty garbage FO4 sticks on the ends of them.

Rest of the guns, meanwhile, do look better than the shit in Fo4. I get the distinct vibe you haven't actually seen the guns in either game. Fo4 has some of the most pathetically low-effort guns I have ever seen before. I've seen Roblox guns that look better.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4640/?
Spring Cleaning - a mod that lets you remove garbage from your settlements, including shitty grass. Deleting that fucking grass got my toaster ten extra fps.

I tried it.
At a certain point I spawned out the best weapons and leveled myself up, and I was still massively grinding at everything.

I don't know if it's because of the lack of stats and the fact that they've been replaced by what might just be one of the worst upgrade menus I have ever seen (possibly even worse than most ubishit), but the problem is still there.

And thanks to Bethesda's patented "scalable enemies" you will end up being fucked even if you're high level. The combat becomes a chore and the extreme wonkyness of the animations coupled with very poorly precise guns makes it even worse to shoot at things.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4772/?
Better Settlers - a mod that makes your settlers actually have something on them and have some use. Works well with Don't Call Me Settler, but I can't find that mod for some reason.

So, what you're saying is that the only problem with this game is ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20105/?
1950's Feminine Outfits - makes female versions of outfits in 50's fashion and not lazy.

The companion system is also bad, the companions themselves have fucking retarded AI so they'll get stuck places, walk infront of you while you're shooting and sometimes not even engage in combat when they should. The karma or reputation system with said companions is also shit as you can easily exploit it.

The perk/skill system has been ditched for some streamlined crap that doesn't even resemble the old one, your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. skills are completely worthless outside of unlocking perks as there is almost no skill checks in the game.

Another problem is the fact that this isn't really a fallout game at the core. You're not playing your own character, you're playing Bethesda's. I'd make the example of "If Fallout 1 only let you choose the presets, it'd be like this.", but even then that's not really restrictive as this game is. You either play as the lawyer lady or as the vet man, who had a baby boy. Your only input in this is their appearance.
This crap of your son being kidnapped also doesn't fit with what type of game this is. Your character will always be really worried about finding their son in conversations, but you can just go fuck around how much time you want.

There's a lot more shit to talk about, if we add in the shitty ass DLCs as well, but in the end this game is just mediocre. There is nothing great about it, there is no actual really horrible shit. It's a Bethesda game.

>>>/cuckchan/

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7393/?
Snap'n Build - probably the best building mod out there. Adds working brick houses with cool interiers, and it's a shame that door frames are always made of same shitty wood.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2241/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20262/?
Longer Power Lines and Pass Through Conduits - shit you need to not go crazy if you want to get electricity in a settlement.

It is a fun town builder around a bland as fuck, deeply flawed game that shows how out of innovative ideas todd is.

Polishing a turd doesn't suddenly make it gold.

I wouldn't've minded the bioware waifu stuff if they let me lewd the robot as a robot.
Instead, they trashed best girl, forcing you to make her human.

Moment i was told 'find her a human body' i went oh boy here we go.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962/?
Ellen the cartographer - a voiced follower mod. Not too annoying, but has its shit moments. I get a faint feeling of donutsteal oc from her, and a couple of her stories about new vegas don't help it. Her perk is a bit op too, as it shows you all locations on the map (you still have to walk to them to fast travel to them later).
She is also kinda fuckin' ugly but I take it as a plus

The only thing I like about Fallout 4 are the engine improvements. It honestly doesn't feel like the same engine as the previous couple games, and against all odds it actually feels like a shooter now.

I just hope that they let a different company make a sequel/expansion/whateverthefuck like they did with Obsidian with New Vegas. Because a game using this engine with good writing would actually be pretty sweet.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6443/?
We are the Minutemen - actually makes Minutemen worth a damn. Spawns minutemen roaming the commonwealth, with increasingly better gear the further you get. There is a chance to see one in power armour. Allows you to assign a minuteman to a settlement to keep it safe. Alright overall.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16400/?
Live dismemberment - a thing the game lacked from the start. Shoot your enemy's leg off so he doesn't run away, and shoot his arms off too so he can't shoot you. Then just leave him there, he can't do shit. Gets fun when the enemy you crippled gets scared and runs away.
The only problem I noticed is that it allows for synths to have their head shot off and still fight. If you shoot the torn off head they take damage. It is weird but I don't mind it much.

Is the mgs4 frog armor finished? Its the only reason to pirate this game

There must be a mod that fixes that

Bethesda quality has got you covered, there's a glitch that lets you keep her as a robot.

ITT: Autistic modder reminds us that no matter how much Fallout 4 gets modded there will never be a mod to fix its core problems.

Kill yourself. It may be better than in FO3 and NV, but it's still utter shit when compared to any FPS.

I have hunted for it, but it seems to not exist.

How? They stripped everything away that made the combat in NV worth something.

What was in NV that's not in 4?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8704/?
Atomic Radio & Tales from the Commonwealth - a really good mod that adds three companions, a bunch of quests and random encouters and a radio station that does pretty good radioplays. The quests are miles better than in the original, but sadly I haven't seen support for full dialogue interface.
The companions are of varying quality. Ghoul gal is cool as shit, I like her. Synth girl is a donut steal oc and is apparently from some of the author's previous fallout 3 mod. The amnesia dude is just bland.
The mod improves the game greatly and I would recommend it.

Ammo switching.

I'd fuck that ghoul

Huge weapon variety. Better sound design. Guns didn't look like ass. Ammo, including customized stuffs with different effects. Mods that weren't retarded.

Shit, you're right. I forgot that was even in NV, since I never used it. The regular ammo got me through everything without any problems. Was it actually any fun to use?

Different shells for the shotgun was absolutely amazing. The 50 had a lot of stuff too

Weapon/armour degradation
Ammo Switching
Superior companion interfaces which don't require talking to the shitstains
Weapon variety
Unique Unique weapons and armour
Decent DLC

The GOOD things they added?
Modular Power Armour
Layered Armour
Crafting though it's poorly implemented

Living the dream I see

So you've never played NV?

The way your weapon damages gets calculated was fixed in NV hell overhauled even where in as in Fallout 3 it was a complete mess, same counts for 4 because Bethesda is too much of a stinking pussy to even consider learning from NV.

Also no more different ammo types, weapon modding is retarded in 4, doesn't matter what weapon to use in what kind of situation because they are dumbed down to the same shit. And you need perks, not skills to have weapons not as fucking useless.

Also weapons and armor dont break, which is retarded as fuck because that was the only good thing Bethesda added to Fallout.

Fucking with the Power Armor in 4 was fun, but also broken.

Yes it was, armor penetrating bullets where good again armored things, overclocked plasma or laser are a beast and dragon breath shells put little shits on fire. It wasnt needed on a normal difficulty sure but it was still useful if you wanted to play it truly hardcore.

Yes, the dragon shells burned your enemies, AP rounds against armored enemies, different rockets and nukes, shit was fun.

user you should make an infograph pic with all the mods and shit for fallout 4

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9325/?
Bullet Time - a great alternative to VATS that is actually pretty cool to use. You use it as an item, but can configure AP cost and slowdown. Works sort of like Jet, but for AP and with less annoying visual effects.
Slowdown has four grades: 70% (barely slowed down), 50% (slower), 30% (Jet), 4% (enemies barely move, if you walk off a cliff you can just walk back since falling would take you multiple minutes).
I think it's a shame that it lets you pick, as it is really tempting to crank it up to unfair amounts

that was a glorious day

I'd rather make some sort of guide. To be honest the reason I am doing this is because I hope somebody else will come and share too so I would know better, but so far it only has been one user.

Shit, if only I had that kind of money.

I wonder if youre a shill or just another shitty bot. The modding community for Fallout 4 is worthless because all the talented people are gone saying that Bethesda even fucked up the way you can mod shit. And looking at the mods you have now they are right.

Again as many others said, a turd remains a turd.

Why do people care about spoiler? I've never cared about spoiler in video games, films, books, anything for that matter. Plot is for plebs.

Normalfag friends I have got triggered big time by it. Only to spend 60 bucks on a piece of shit and complaining about it, even though I warned them about Fallout 4 and how shitty it will be.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4274/?
Beta revolvers overhaul - a mod made by some arab with a love for westerns. Changes the animation of shooting a revolver to cowboy fanning. Includes optional files to change the sounds to cheesy whoosh sounds.
To be honest I would prefer if fanning was put on hip fire instead of aimed, it feels a bit awkward at first.

Damn, and I thought that was filtered to the negative reviews, but no, only the Helpful ones.

That's because no one cares to play the shit game more than once, let alone mod it. Enjoy being alone and being the only one bumping Fallout 4 threads forever. Honestly consider suicide.

Aye

If you knew any better you wouldn't be playing this fucking garbage modded or otherwise.
Modding this piece of shit is nothing more than reminiscing on what could have been.

Its fundamentally broken and the map is fucking garbage.

WEW LAD TELL TODDLER I LIKE HIM NOW

Normalfags associate vidya with cinema
Normalfags are plebs

Now this is autism

So it's a patrician game.

Movies with an emphasis on plot don't deserve to be called a cinema.

Yeah, its the cure to cancer by giving people massive cancer.

The only thing that barely got my attention about this game was the base crafting, the weapon crafting and the power armor crafting, seeing the mod posibilities, but seeing everything else is pure shit it got me totally discouraged.

A few mods like Any Mod Any Weapon, Scrap Anything and Manufacturing Extended sounds fun as hell, maybe even the syth factory one.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15139/?
Unique uniques - changes the textures for unique weapons and their special effects.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18357/?
More uniques - adds more unique weapons in places and on bosses. Some are fucking retarded.

Ok the third one made me chuckle. But just fucking stop posting.

Do I need to dump them all again.

Even normalfags think the game was casualized and broken.
I still can't believe we still have shills trying to sell this garbage.

No, its a Patricia game

I admit I chuckled

I dig it.

You forgot your downvote tag

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10317/?
Visible Weapons - adds your holstered weapons to your character's model instead of them just disappearing into nothingness. Kinda like that one Skyrim mod.

I do miss the porn threads, I wonder if Mark's rule still stands

:^)

Holla Forums proves once again it isn't a bastion of free speech like was advertised

Fuck off Todd.

If you insist, user.

post real porn for a porn thread

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18949/?
Maxwell's World - a quest mod by Trainwiz.
I am just posting it because it's Trainwiz, this mod is incredibly shit. Not a single fucking quest in it worked properly and I spent more time figuring out how to fix it than playing it.

Hey modshill, I'm gonna start a survival run, recommend me some mods.

see

and then shut up and pseudo-stalk

Is there any porn mod or not even Loverslab want this disgusting piece of shit?

faggot in the image even missed a spot but still took a screenshot.

To be honest I have no idea what exactly do you want from a survival run. I dound the idea of saving only on beds you find to be retarded, so there are sleeping bags (nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11734/?) or just a fucking quicksave option (nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12593/?)

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12268/?
Fair damage for survival mode - just that.

the best mods are the ones that completely silence the protagonists voice and replaces the written dialog with what he ACTUALLY says when you select it.

it made the game immersion about 10 times better.

The only proper body currently is CBBE. Loverslab is trying to do some shit, but they only got the sex animations working in the beginning of october from what I see. I saw some animated porn mod while browsing nexus (nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14706/?), but I haven't tried it and not sure how it works if it works at all.
Sorry I don't know much about the subject.

Isn't the latter one because of better FoV on PC?

Fuckoff Peter Pan
moddb.com/mods/autumn-leaves/news/big-publishers-and-a-small-mod

So… no pregnancy mod nor any thing like that?

I was hoping the game could be good enouth at least to let you raise your endogamic cannibal family, but they failed even in that.

Come on shadman.

From missionary-for-procreation to pan-demi-omni-sexual, how sexual are you
How strange do you like your sex
How much sex can you handle
How good are you at getting sex
How much do you want sex
How much do others want sex from you

The most fun to be had with fallout 4 is ti build settlements on survival mode. Enemies aren't sponges but they'll kick your ass. Companions suck so hard in this game they're worse than 3. The dialog system and quests are god awful. The removal of stats isnt the worst thing but the artificial level requirements for certain perks ruins it. It's a half way decent sandbox or exploration game but it utterly fails as an RPG. Obsidian will never get the chance to fix it and mods won't help it either.

Sage

Some weapon mods:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19619/?
Widow shotgun - a nice shotgun you find near the beginning of the game. Looks pretty, stats are good for a starter weapon.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10484/?
Crossbows of the Commonwealth - adds crossbows if you want to cosplay Gyro Captain.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11925/?
Modular Simonov anti-tank rifle - some heavy shit.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14598/?
Defense Gun - a cool WW2 inspired gun.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7715/?
R91 Standalone Assault Rifle - a rifle with customisation out the ass.

Do those weapons work with Any Mod Any Weapon?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1372/?
Better Handmade Weapon Textures - makes pipe weapons look less like shit.

Not sure, never tried that one since it looked kinda weird. I imagine it should. Is the mod good?

I find playing on Survival helps a lot and also taking breaks. but yeah it is tough to get into the world and not feel like a shitty father.

Unless you kind of want to pretend that you never wanted the kid anyway and are really enjoy the wasteland with no wai fu and no brat and when you kill anyone you want and some people even call you general. But even that power trip can get ruined when you meet a new person and they mention they lost someone and then you remember, "Fuck I lost my kid and I just spent two weeks looking for wonderglue. What kind of parent am I?" Plus some quests that start out fun suddenly bring you back to parental relationships.

I'm trying to forget about life and about abandoning my fake kid. That's why I'm taking so many chems.

I keep it installed since launch and I mean to play it when I have a few hours to kill. I die a lot and sometimes haven't slept in a long time so I am getting more of my money's worth out of the game in a way.

I would like a mod that makes the special work like special but I still haven't finished the first playthrough on vanilla.

I wish the orcs could waaaagh. I also feelt hat the kill loot return orc note is kind of making fun of the player?

Libcuck go recount those votes while crying some more.

i should have said it replaces the dialog options with what he ACTUALLY says when you select them. sometimes they are stupidly misleading.

but not having to hear his voice acting is great.

Well, never got the game so I'm not sure, but making a gun with any part of any weapon is sexy as fuck. Making revolver into missile launchers, making swords into hammers, making shotguns into laser snipe lasers…

Every decision in Fallout is

Anyone who plays Fallout 4 because its a good RPG to them is 89iq tier.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/637/?
More where that came from - a radio mod that adds a bunch of old 50's songs to diamond city radio, but as a consequence cuts out some of Travis' intros.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2020/?
Immersive Radio Freedom - replaces minutemen's radio tunes from their shitty violin to all american anthems.

I think it's a consequence of having a fixed number of dialogue options + voiced protagonist. As a result, in moments where you really have two options all spots have to be filled with things that are essentially the same. And in moments where the character has to speak in order for the conversation to make sense yet still stay on the writer's rails the options must either be the same or make no difference newspapers

is this worth adding?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/557/?

Why cant I leave this shitty board?
All the posters with good taste I used to talk with are gone, nothing but cuckchanners trying to force theyr awful trendy meme games now.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20503/?
M24 Stielhandgranate - adds a stick grenade. Pretty straightforward.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20309/?
HUDFramework - allows for some interface tinkering.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20300/?
Holotime - uses HUDFramework to show the time on the screen.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20310/?
Companion status HUD - does the same shit but with companion health.

Thank you Toddler Kun

To be fair, it's mainly one faggot posting in this thread.

W4e're still here. We've just metamorphised into higher beings.

If you find some place better let me know. It's like migrant Germany right now: might as well just call this place cuckchan because that's who lives here now.

Hes still getting (1) replies
Maybe its him using a proxy but I don't know anymore considering the state of the board nowadays.

I want to believe

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4865/?
Custom Combat Armor - allows for a color change on combat armor. It also adds a fuckton of cancerous memes, so I wouldn't advice on using it unless you really want that blue combat armor.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9103/?
Raider Overhaul - adds a bunch of new raider gear, so they are more varied and you have a reason to take it.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12471/?
Cross Jetpack - allows you to jetpack around without power armor. Will probably end with either death or broken legs.

Bethesda I…

I don't understand what's wrong with posting fallout mods in a fallout thread

Because waifu fags and Bethesda killed the modding scene for their own game. Also the game is shit

Me either. Keep them coming.

I also tried this a few months ago. The worst part to me was voice acting. I'm not talking about protag being voiced, but voice acting of every character in the game felt so low quality. I'm surprised I'm the only one who was bothered so much by this here

Because Fallout 4 is shit, that's what's wrong with posting Fallout 4 mods.

bump

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/?
LooksMenu - like RaceMenu from Skyrim. Slightly improves on character creator.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10746/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10543/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10695/?
Lots More Hairstyles/Facial Hair - just takes bits and pieces from vanilla hairstyles and mashes them into new ones.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8126/?
Ponytail Hairstyles - adds some new haircuts. Most are meh but maybe somebody will like them.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1369/?
Wasteland Salon - makes hair look less weird and more like hair.

I've been trying, believe me, but everywhere else is either too slow or absolute cancer, and I was a regular on Masterchan before bumping into this one.
Thats the thing, cuckchan has become full blown Reddit/NeoGaf cancer and h8chan has become 2010 cuckchan.
I knew this would happen, I just wish it wasn't so fast.
Still some nice faggots posting here, but fucking hell the constant floods, the site issues, Josh, Freddit leaving and boards dying has left this board a shadow of what it used to be.
Especially the top boards
Holla Forums is mutating and evolving, but its becoming more cancerous as days go by and more and more crossposting from cuckchan is apparent.

That first one I'll download now

The fourth I can't understaand.

bump

I've been considering making a /leftyV/ because of this actually.

Ebin

If you are, remember that for it to work you need Fallout 4 Script Extender (f4se.silverlock.org/)
I'd also advise LOOT. (loot.github.io/)

Filtered

great thread so far

bump because it triggers you

Thanks, appreciate the help!

all me

I like your moxie.

"YOU!"
"Hey Carla"
"Uh huh"
"Mmmm-Hmmmm"
"cough"
"Welcome to the bank of Daggerfall" (sorry wrong game)
"Fuckking kill" - all that yelling and screaming really kid of ruins pyscho for me.

bump

take it to reddit, cuck

Don't forget "Yep" and "GREARRRRR"

*autistic screeching*

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9835/?
Insignificant object remover - removes shit like underwater grass and small rocks for a nice performance boost.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19370/?
Improved textures - lowers the resolution of textures to get better performance.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1822/?
FPS dynamic shadows - changes the quality of shadows depending on your framerate.

reported for what, for liking a game you don't like? Maybe the reason this place is getting worse is because people getting triggered by differing opinions.

and that you can't post when you link to another post.

Reported :^)

bump

Allow me a retort to your report. We merely wish to discuss the game, is this so wrong?

Also favourite companions? Mine was Dick Shadey.

"Look Alive"
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6279/?
Here's the mod that turns that shit down.

That's pretty much it. There was always bickering, but it used to be much more civil.

Also bought it recently.
It was 80zł ~20USD so I decided to pick it up as I enjoy to do simulators. Not only Beth ones Elona for example also was fun for me.

It is shit. Only redeemable quality of this game is Borderlands combat that is less bullet sponge and early game.
Early game because you still run with few weapons and have some management about ammo/aid. Soon you get a lot of ammo perks that regen health and other shit that makes it too easy.
Healing later becomes too easy and you have too much ammo.

I makes sure world design is better.
Nearly every quest will make you go as far as you can on the map so it would feel larger.

Story of the world is also fucked. By which I mean all factions are fucked.

Brotherhood was pro civilian in FO3 and it made semi sense. Elder decided to help locals and it was something none of Brotherhood wanted, there was even part of brotherhood who got away from him to collect technology. In F4 they are just good Samaritans, just because.
Minuteman aren't that bad but Bethesda made sure to not give their leader enough lines so entire faction feels like it is randomly placed by some mod. It is fucking RNG the faction.
Railroad is just fucking retarded. Lets liberate Synths. At least they mentioned first gen Synths being stupid. However they still didn't mention such simple fact that sentient Synth would like to work with institute and not join them. But hey if you are going to protect Synth it doesn't matter on circumstances.

This is just about factions I could write about every aspect of this game.

This.
Game at least run well and is less bulletsponge version of Borderlands, surprisingly with less cringe writing.
And with Bullet Sponge mod it feels like Za Waruda so I cannot complain.

Stop.

bump

...I'm talking about my favourite things in a bad game o_o

Is this a crime?

The Synths being Africans was a little ham fisted,
The Story felt railroad (pun DEFINITELY intended) and all in all it left me with a phantom pain but it wasn't all bad.

Oh shit, is that you, car user?

bump

AMA (ask me anything) thread! Welcome all!

I'm a 27 yrs old bioengineering undergraduate, playing guitar (owning a Fender Classic Player Jaguar and a PM-2 Standard Parlor), regularly visiting 9gag and reddit, and having fun with my girlfriend, or with my numerous friends. I usually don't browse imageboards, only in bad days to feel like the king of life by encountering the sheer desperation and hopelessness of posters there. On 4chan I got yesterday a 3 days ban for posting nudes on an inappropriate board, so I had to find a new board. Google threw you in front of me, so:

Hello guys! Feel free to ask me anything! :)

It should have thrown this guy in front of a bus

no, I bump

Nothing to see here

something to bump here

back off bro

bampu

hehh

You've completely forgotten F4's biggest problem: It completely destroys any sense of immersion because everyone in 4 is a complete retard unable to do anything for themselves. 90% of the population are settlers who refuse to do anything themselves. You have to do every fraction of work for them. "We need more food!" Well go get some, you fuck. It's sitting in the box. Go plant it. But no, they AI don't do anything to keep themselves alive.

In the other Fallout games, people in the world seemed to be able to actually manage themselves in the world. They would ask for your help, but that was because they were already so busy with other shit, or because they were supremely outclassed by other threats and needed a badass to deal with it.
F4 has a ton of other problems, but that was my biggest issue. The world in it felt completely fucking dead, and it all stemmed from that shitty settlement system that took all the effort away from the actual game.

no matter how much you shitpost you will never be able to decide what does and doesn't get discussed here, stay mad>>11478007

I'm trying to do a vanilla first and then I'll probably not play for a long while then mod the shit out of it.
If I reply it is garuennted not to post.
samefagging and name fagging while posting as user with ids? come on, troll harder. maybe grind in another board to level up you trolling so you can unlock some new spells.
I'm 36 years old and 2 months a NEET partially to play Deathwing, which is good, but I was unable to play 36 hours straight as I had planned.
I had fun with the synth dick. I actually need to get those keys soon.
I hit a settlement and somehow not talking to everyone at first and just buying ammo and sleeping made me miss about 6 quests. "I found someone else, but I wish you luck." fuck

bui is that you

What…are you doing?

:^)

No user, you are the shitposting

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14084/?
The Collector's Guides - since the game is centered around exploration and a fuckton of locations have magazines/bobbleheads in them, a thing that creates quests for collecting them fits pretty well.

That's it, I'm out of mods. I do not really understand the reaction this thread got, guess it will be a couple of more years until we can actually talk about it.
Anyway, if you know of some good mods please post them.

keep flailing cucks

It's too late. It's always been too late.

Watch this.

I've been mostly playing TW Warhammer(VC for everlasting undeath) and the orc muder simulator of mordor.

oh boy a battle with a red text spammer. can people talk about the op in a board about computer games? not if stop liking what I don't like man has his way. Look at him go, spending that energy on this that he could spend in other places in his life that might actually make him happy.
I'm in the same spot user. but I don't go around fucking up threads because of it. Try rubbing one out and see if the anger and saddness disappate. maybe you should take a break and walk around some?

Is TWarhammer any good?
I've really been on the fence about getting it can I play as Lizardmen?

Also It's kinda funny that I'm literally a Holla Forums namefriend…and HE's the one shitting up the thread.

bump

Weak

check em

"It's a good thing we're still using the byro engine! It's OUR engine heh-heh, make…make a new one? why? entitled much? heh…heh"

Archived thread, because car user is humorous.
archive.is/2T346

This is you

does anyone have the webm where the guy playing fo4 stands on an item, then picks it up to fly?

TW Warhammer is a lot of fun but it think they keep patching SP to fix MP sploits(or people not being able to handle the Warhammer universe and think that its unbalanced because thier army of trash gets owned by high tier units.
I can feel the game not liking when I a,m doing well and spawning a beatmen horde or a savage orc horde. I have made it to turn 235 on Legendary, which is the only way I play, before I realized I was pretty fucked. was bros with Empire and Dwarfs through the entire chaos invasion and we held the line then three turns after we beat back chaos the dawi show up to put finely wrough metal up my poor pucker undead voncarsrtein ass. But it was my fault as I had decalred war to stay on the good side of the empire but it was just a cold war, i thought, until i made a lvl two balefire and started to corrupt thier provices in response to thier hero action. then 8 stacks of dawi whcih I hurt badly but they razed drakenhof and I didn;t feel like fighting as a cripple for 100 years.
It isfun but every time they change balance you can go a while just autoing 4 cards vs a full stack and then when you fight a real army you find out you have regen limits or your troops crumble much easier.
I only play as VC in Sp but I do try out the other races. I read something about Lizard men being a while away but then again that was on steam forums and someone could have been trolling.
Steam forums are actually better than fullchan right now in the bantz. Which is shameful.

tl;dr unless you love TW/Warhammer and have a high frustration threshold and plenty of money to buy the races packs(which you don't have to play aginst them in game) I would wait until it all comes out in some kind of mega pack. It campaign can change drastically when a new races comes out and just as you are getting used to it they will patch it on you.

No but please someone post it

Christmas sale list it is, thanks!

The time has come to be reasonable comrade.

Goddamnit i need to spell check

Holla Forums with video games

I ALREADY go to Holla Forums and I'm talking about Fo4.

Speaking of which now that another is filtered.
How would Holla Forums improve the narrative if they could just change one thing?
Mine would be having a device that could merge the DNA of Synth and Human creating a sort of Synth-man species that causes the wars to stop.

Comrade…Please. It's embarassing.

well, maybe wait even longer if you just want to play lizard men.

This last playthrough I said fuck it and went have the dawi after I had unified my half of Sylvania. let the templehof live even.
I wrecked shop on the dawi, sacking and then razing all their settlements in the north. just had a failed attempt at sacking their main thing right below the lagged mountain pass thing where the border counts are. I think this is what the game wanted me to do all along. the orcs love me. In all other games once the dawi got a foot hold they crushed the orcs soundly. I don't know what the orcs need to help them besides me. I guess the devs assumed that VC would attack Dawi while the orcs did as well.

I kind of wish the vc had some kind of mechanic like the elves do now with amber so I could get something from all those dead dawi settlements but at the same time I like it as a silent monument not to fuck with the Vlad. I am not sure if chaos will attack me if I stay peaceful so I am going to try that.
The game really seems like to and not like certain things. it really wants you to get into wars that are stupid. all the missions it gives 95% of the go to war with X to make Y happy make no fukcing sense.

I'll add it to the list regardless, it has the standards so that's good enough.

Also I've got the Mount and Blade mod to hold me over

you should write game reviews btw

Thanks, I appreciate that but what makes you say that?
My steam revies are pretty lazy or just attempts at humor but I did used to think about being a game reviewer as a career. My first job I wanted was acuatllly to be a sales associate at EB back right around when UO came out. Rememebrer how the bargain bin was where you could actual classics like Xcom, Ultimate 9, etc. Jeez remember shareware?
sorry, got caught in the nolstagia. Are there any other games you would like a review of? I have played a bunch but have also missed a bunch.

Ultima 8 the blackgate. not sure why I put ultimate 9

Cause you're funny/honest which is what I want to read in a review not "hmmm it really spoke to me especially in my wallet" etc etc etc

yes pls

Anyone ever notice that someone always conveniently makes a new FO4 thread every time the old thread finally dies? And yet you fucks still bump these threads every time. If you want to actually see Holla Forums improve, stop bumping these shill threads

This one?

You have omitted A.

I'm gonna make a Fo4 thread as soon as this dies

Making me the victor.

How the fuck did I miss that?

How much romantics influences your sex life