Dawn of war 3

We techno orks now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/castpixel/status/622105424792301569?lang=en
store.steampowered.com/app/56489/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10/10 reveal trailer for a 10/10 game.

Looks bretty Orky.

I really like the animations, they just need fixed so that there's no sliding and they'll be great. They clearly need to do some optimization though.

My god what a time we live in.

Looks better than previous videos at least I still think it's going to be shit but who knows

The more I see of this game, the more I'm convinced it's gonna be shit

who thought this was a good idea?

I fucking called it

Sega and GW executives and Relics lead director/developer most likely.
It looks like fuckinga fucking MOBA/Starcraft 2 so for them its a good idea.

Loathe the artstyle so much. Also looks just as much shit as the rest, only difference is this isn't "raw" gameplay so they edited it to not look as trash.

What do you get for preordering?

A lot of awesome pre-order goodies

Philippe Boulle comes over to you house, puts you in terminator armor and asks you to jump off a cliff. He then proceeds to explain, that if it's cool it should work.

Why does everything move so much, on usch an awkward way? They wanted to make all the machinery look unstable, ork unstable, but look at it the buildings are literally dancing, what the fuck

Ork squads are 5 orks. Only at the end of the video it shows a decen sized ork squad and the game's already starting to shit itself becaus eof all those units on screen at the same time, on what's supposed to be a high end pc

It's shit. Not even the orkz can redeem it (but they did a good job trying)

I hope the game does moderately well so the "guy" can afford to buy a bra.

Also, as long as the game moves away from the gameplay of DoW 2 and has a proper multiplayer again like the first game, artstyle doesn't matter. But it looks like they are focusing on small-scale units with "press Q to win", ASSFAGGOTS-style gameplay. Colour me unimpressed.

How do these people get so disgustingly out of shape?
I spend 80% of my time sitting down in front of a PC and with excercise that I do exclusively at home I manage to keep fit

What the fuck has to happen to your life to let yourself go that much?

Bad habits with the wrong body shape/metabolism means you'll develop man tits with just some shit food every day

The fuck is up with the buildings? In DoW2 I could understand the jittering of the generators since, well, they're generators, but this shit is just taking it to unnecessary extremes. I could've forgiven if the buildings acted like that only when you ordered them to produce or research something like in the original DoW, but no we just have to be flashy as fuck because reasons.

Also, it's good to see that the fighting animations have glowing and bloom effects all over the place, I mean, not only are the animations so stiff and janky, like a couple of children faking a fight, and melee units being considered "low armor" by the devs along with cutting out the cool as shit sync-kills, but now we can't even look at the fucking fights because everything is just bloom and glowing effects, good fucking job nu-relic, you're totally nailing it as expected.

And where the fuck are the wartrakks/wartrukks? Couldn't they at the very least added some RED WUNZ GO FASTA vehicles to the arsenal? Don't even get me started on the lack of infantry, as I'm not seeing any nobz, flash gitz, stormboyz or tankbustaz, this is just a fucking insult to ork players everywhere. Every time I think the game can't sink any lower it just finds more ways to dissapoint.

you're joking right?

Body shape and metabolism is a meme. It's 100% thermodynamics, it has always been 100% thermodynamics, and it will always be 100% thermodynamics.

Eat too much fucking food get fucking fat.

Oh boy, I really wish I was baiting and ebin troleing here, but I'm not, melee in this game is confirmed shit. The statements reagarding melee units being low armor and the sync kills removal are on interviews, video related.

I hope I don't fuck up the embed

Wait this isn't a mod for Starcraft II?

I lost interest after they pretty much turned the game into an Assfaggot.

I suppose I really shouldn't be surprised at this point

GW isnt involved in the process of creating vidya, they are just there for the license money.

I've just changed my mind, Dawn of War III should be labelled Starcraft III. Orkz are quite clearly the Zerg.

Im not denying it, Im saying that some people end up like faster and easier than others

Now imagine all of those space marines smoking cigars, listening to rock'n'roll and talking like cowboys.

Explain?

Have they talked about "Muh E-sports" yet?

webm or gtfo OP, no clicks for you.

He doesnt knows his terms, they are turning DoW into a gookclicker.

I havent watched anything since the second gameplay footage, and they were talking about making the game moe "inclusive" to new audiences, WHEN WAS DOW HARD TO BEGIN WITH?

The coolest thing in the trailer were the choppily flying Buzzsaws from Emperor: Battle for Dune.

What?
When did they add the tau?

They're Eldar

during interviews the devs stated that their main source of inspiration was DotA or LoL and that they wanted it to more accessible
Also if you watch some of the gameplay, it's all about hero units with special abilities

So the buzzword that they are going to alienate their original fans while failing to attract new fans?

From what I see they are making game that neither DoW1 or DoW2 was.

Keeping up with the theme I guess.

Yes
They've fallen for the esports trap like every other RTS dev for the last decade
It's probably been longer than a decade now tbh, when did the "esports" maymay even take off?

He doesn't exercise at all.

Heavy focus on bullet-sponge heroes and hero abilities, art style and graphics (by their own admission) inspired by assfaggots.

what are you going on about? the orks always looked the best

Here's the 6000 pound transsexual elephant in the mixed gender closet:
The proper Warhammer 40k game would be turn based and play just like the tabletop game. However, this would destroy their physical business model.

It looks like this game has had excellent art team whose good ideas have been foiled by their corporate director

I have a splitting headache, fuck off.
Yeah I messed up…

really just take a break for a bit. sitting at the computer wont help

Pretty much 2007, the year where everything started going to shit. Coincidentally it was the year Forged Alliance was released and every RTS afterwards has failed to meet up to it's standards.

Come on man, apart from being disgusting xenos, they have nothing in common.

Do you really think they wouldn't make the base game F2P with only one faction and a couple of maps/scenarios available at the start and then sell each unit (not faction - UNIT) at roughly 60% price of a figurine and tell people they can technically grind their way to every unit without paying a cent, only to introduce Age of Sigmar sets for real life money after a year or so. Buying real life sets and figurines gives you a timed discount (not a free-to-buy coupon) on that same digital item. And with SteamGameWorkshop items being sold as well, please give a warm welcome to female/genderfluid Space Marines!

Games workshops wouldnt fall that low, they are completely oblivius to the current year trends.

The only good thing I see from this reveal is that the ork's buildings, and units look very animated. They have a lot of character compared to the others, and this will probably make them the most popular race to play as at least in single player.

Anybody got that photo of dangerhaired dykes in Games Workshop offices?

Didn't Patricia Hernandez or someone visit GW and tell them they need to be more PC?

That's where you're wrong. They both are shit. There's the commonality.

Are you guys even aware of how many paople have tried to tell GW to do all kinds of things and have just been ignored?

the imperium could stand to be a bit more pc. they should be friends with the tau and eldar

Games Workshop is so far behind the times they only noticed that the internet was actually a big thing last year.

Everyone is still waiting for plastic sisters.

board games will do that to you

This looks terrible. Fuck this shit, would neither buy nor pirate. How do you go from hacking and fighting to god damn whirlygig lightshows with no impact? Even if I forgave the shitty fps due to alpha the melee looks so god damn bad that I half expect the game to come with a costume shop for your heroes.

Emperor's Daughters legion already exists.

I don't have cancer myself so this never occured to me but now that you have mentioned it I fully expect them to have a cash shop where you can buy cosmetics for your commanders and some of the bigger units they are going to try and make "heroes" out of. It will either be a literal cash shop or just a load of seperate DLCs. Eitehr way it's going to be complete shit.

I remember back when everybody was excited and hopeful for DOW3. That all ended when they announced it and started showing their "improvements".

twitter.com/castpixel/status/622105424792301569?lang=en

Retards have been making fanfics about the most autistic things. As long as it's not canon I don't care.

Shit is from more than a year ago, received a terrible backlash from 40k fans and never took off, no point in posting it.

store.steampowered.com/app/56489/
how do you not know about this?

I know, I saw it discussed back then. My point is that approach works in all cases of cancer like the one he linked.

At least that changes the whole army. I'm expecting TF2 tier shit with them selling stupid shit like christmas hats for all the commanders.

You don't even fucking need to do exercise half the time, just buy a blender and make a smoothie.

Anons, would you play a Metal Slug style, 2D, WH40K?
I think I would.
Oh, I would.

The song is cool.

If they did listen maybe they wouldn't have ruined the necron lore and made me go from them being my favorite to my least favorite race of we wuz kangz.

You can buy a barbell and free weights and work out at home

Nice carbs for no reason, drink a glass of water you tard

He probably won't though and stay fat

You should still probably be exercising for your health in general, but I don't get how people don't understand Calories in-Calories out. People honestly think that their bodies can magically generate fat from nothing just because they aren't working out.
All you have to do is count your calories. Half the time, you don't even have to budget; just counting them is enough that you'll intuitively eat as much as you're supposed to.

In this case I believe it's more the attitude of the person drawing the content rather than the content itself. Stuff like genderbending characters and slightly altering canon for your content is alright, but making a thinly veiled political attack because social justice and then acting passive-aggressive as fuck to everyone that calls you out on your bullshit is just wrong.

Not exercising and drinking shitloads of soda.
I know this cause I've been through it.

Yeah people were asking them to balance their game, instead they made the eldar D bikes.

>i run
What?

Your first pic just helped me understand why I liked playing as Tyranids in Retribution as much as Chaos and IG.

Too organized and not enough infighting

I'm not going to say this means it's going to happen but when it does, know that I hate being so fucking right all the time.

im pretty sure theres only going to be 3 factions. however theres said to be 3 campaigns. hopefully actual campaigns and not just paint map. dont get me wrong, paint map is cool but im hungry for a real rts campaign.
im not too happy about it since we would traditionally get 4 but i think the 3 factions provide a good variety. one user in a previous thread suggested we would get necrons. i was kind of excited for that would have been another unique play style. assuming they would have been similar to their dawn of war 1 iteration. as much as i adore cultist chan, thats certainly a more exciting prospect than chaos space marines.

its kind of awful being right all the time and still managing to be disappointed constantly.

user that's all the races on the base game. If you want chaos you'll ahve to wait for the dlc
And dont forget the blood dlc!

Blood is offensive, tbh. Unless it's menstrual blood, of course.

well what good would it be if you couldnt kill someone with it?

Thats only after they win or before they waaagh

replace WAAAGH with post lewds and what do you get?

A confused penis.

Not muscley or hunched over enough

orcs dont have women, they reproduce like mushrooms

But people in Termie Armour would easily be able to survive jumping off a cliff, even a regular 'umie
Do you not know about the Termie Deep Strike Move

And of course it is shouting about Gamergate and anti-feminists in the replies.

Try again.

What about now?

Better.