Disney Infinity 3.0

Well they released all 3 of them as pretty much stand alone and the problem with the 3rd is that it runs like absolute crap. But it reminds me of the old days when I used to play Spyro and Crash Bandicoot.

Is there anyway to tweak the graphic settings beyond what the pisspoor graphics menu gives? I just need a way to turn off Dynamic Shadows and a few other unnecessary options. All 3 games run off the same engine with a different ENB mod. The game has no justification for wanting a titan card.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/541670/
polishtamales.tumblr.com/post/144176512329
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you? A poorfag? Just buy a titan card.
someone post the dlc list

What the fuck?

No clue OP, I gave up trying a few weeks ago.

Isn't this a Skylanders rip-off? Why do you play this shit?

Then again, there are people on Holla Forums who buy amiboos

What is this buy thing you speak off. Games are free.

It reminds me of Spyro. Happier times and all.

Do you have that Amiqoo or whatever it's called? Because otherwise I think you have to buy a shitload of figurines.

Why?

is wb really any better than gisnep?

Forget the pc version is shit, always online, no marvel battlegrounds and hardcoded. Get the 3.0 game on one of the consoles they are very cheap and buy a NFC emulator.

Lego Dimension is a nostalgia game.

At least Warner Bros has had decent games over the past couple years and still has their hand in video games.

Games were released very recently. All characters unlocked. The Disney servers are no longer functioning.

Not to mention the Lego Dimensions sets are actual Lego sets compatible with other Legos, which makes them legitimate toys with some use beyond the video game, unlike the lifeless Skylanders/Infinity/Amiibo plastic statues.

OVER 1000 DOLLARS
V
E
R
D
O
L
L
A
R
S

Also have a bonus review

also this
store.steampowered.com/app/541670/

of course the price is gonna be jacked up if you buy everything twice

Speaking of Crash Bandicoot…

Into the trash it goes.

have they given a better look at Tawna yet? The initial blurry screenshots of her sure looked like she get the current year treatment.

Disney just officially beat anyone when it comes to DLCs.

didnt train game approach 4000?

Not by a long shot, no.

I mean in actual games. MSTS or any simulator doesn't count tbh.

and I thought Paradox kikes were bad

pretty sure paradox arent high ranking illuminati. they probably arent even in to human sacrifice

They also don't really count because each model has to be licensed from the manufacturer which can get expensive quickly, and unlike normal games they go for 1:1 carbon copy representation with all switches and cranks being functional.

Just dropping this here.

Didney Infinity was pretty fun when I last played it with Holla Forums. I'd enjoy it if I could just pay like 20 bucks or some shit and get everything, but Fuckney is charging way too much money for it. It's not even "way too much", it's 13 hundred fucking dollars for game DLC. Why the hell would I ever pay that much? I could buy tons of cooler, better shit with that money. That's not how capitalism works, fucking kikes.

Since the online portion of the Infinity games shut down they released gold versions of 1 2 and 3 where all the playsets and characters are unlocked.

Well bestiality is both degenerate and something the current year-1 faggots would think is "progressive" so no, they didn't do a thing.

yes

Undertaleposting is possibly the easiest way to get (You)s at the moment

i wish :(

and they love spice

Remember that the remake is the babby version. They actually toned down some of the puzzle difficulty, and figured upping miniboss damage would be enough to keep the difficulty level for the shitkids who only just heard of the game.

ERPing is ultimately a hollow venture if you don't make friends that you like doing regular RP with.

If you're able to do plot and sexy typefucking, you're fucking set.

my faggot friends faggot kid has this game. it was cool when i played but then that faggot kid would get jealous and start to play and end up picking the most faggot characters.

What i don't understand is: how did they manage to fail?
Both disney infinity and skylanders, i saw (and still see) countless kids buying the figures and every electronics/game store i've been has two big sections for both skylanders and DI toys (while amiibos are usually in a little corner, if they actually have them, with lego dimensions having a little stand). I even saw kids buying just the figures and using them as toys, even though they usually cost like 15 bucks each.
But somehow they stopped disney infinity because it wasn't making enough money and it looks like skylanders is finished too.
Again, how did they manage to fail when everything they had to do was selling toys to little kids?

Since Kids dont play Video games. And the people that do play games, are more interested in Amiibos.

Disney Infinity failed because of overstocked and unsold StarWars and Marvel Figures which nobody asked for. People, parents and kids demanded for more figures from Disney and Pixar animations and bought them only. Disney didn't took them seriously.

Skylanders, well, it's Activision they don't want to give their popular cashcows a rest just like they did with Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero.

Well I saw a lot of activity from this game with Holla Forums trying to shill for characters such as Darkwing Duck and Kim Possible on official polls

I remember hearing about how they sold out of Hulk figures so they decided to make more, and when they were released the would not sell and that hit them hard in the pocket. And with DI ending this also leads to the fan voted character never ever getting released.

When DI first came out part of the reason why it had such a large sales success was because of places like Toy's R Us offering 50% the DI range when it launched leading to high sales and probably providing the illusion of early success.

There is also rumors that the current Skylander may be it's final installment.

It's dead, jim
polishtamales.tumblr.com/post/144176512329

That's actually kind of sad, but Disney shouldn't of focused so hard on 2.0 figures and lose the backwards compatibility. LEGO Dimensions and Skylanders both promote that they have backwards compatibility, especially LEGO Dimensions, since they mention that every figure works

Remember that one thread about Buylanders and how this kind of game is going the way of the Dodo? I do. I also remember how I saw a rare Mickey Mouse Figure that just came out at the time for 4€ in the second hand vidya store whereas the actual retail price was around 20€. OP is a fucking shill.

As decoration. There no justification besides that for collecting them.