Overwatch Christmas costumes thread

How come overwatch is the only western game that gets Waifuism?
Friendly remember Mei has best Christmas skin

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
please
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

I was the biggest overfag at launch for this game but who seriously still cares about this thing?

Seriously?

All of those were made in june and july so yeah. Who still cares about this?

Only a month ago

i want to stuff meis stocking, as in, i want to be smothered by her unusually large breasts

Elf Tracer a qt but they all look nice, except for Lucio. Fucking huehuenigger.
Still waiting for a decent McCree skin, I still can't believe how they missed the occasion to give him a Van Helsing themed one for Halloween.

It's just a fucking re-colour with a Christmas hat

forgot pic

You gotta be fucking shitting me, Mei's costumw is god awful, its her basic costume but painted red and a hat.
The best skins, objectively speaking are Zenys, Winstons and Tracers costumes and mostly because they actually change how they look.

Can someone tell me some non-Jewish propaganda criticisms of Overmeme I can use against normalfags?

Nah, it's not lewd enough and it is on Mei, meaning it now means every faggot and their mother will now play as her and try to do OH SO CLEVER trolling with ice walls.

Best skin is Roadhog or McCree for actually having a semblance of creativity with them, everything else is basically just MUH SANTA HAT and/or plain recolors.

of course people retarded enough to have paid for overshit watch chinese children cartoon shows

The same can be said of weebs

-Nobody knows how to play the game
-Winning is completely left to chance.
-No mods
-No dedicated servers
-Microtransactions with the game being 40-60.
-Battlenet being a piece of shit
-No need to aim at all
-Unbalanced as shit and meta that changes every month, generally for the worse
-Broken hitboxes
-Low tickrate of 60
-Press Q to win
-3 lane maps with parts of it being enormous spamfests
-Its Call of Duty tier while trying to cash in on the success of TF2.

Many of those will probably be pros for him though.
Maybe show him the webms a nice user will post in a few hours.
I'm afraid it won't do much though, this game is normalfag bait and he'll probably buy it because a friend of him did.
In the case of this board and this specific thread, its either ASSFAGGOTS addiction, Blizzcukery or waifufaggotry.
Many times a mix of any of the three.

Nigger there are people here who bought it for this trash they call "waifus".
Normalfag weebs have the shittiest fucking taste.

Doing Gods work

I think he can be saved. With a few exceptions that I know of, he generally has decent taste. One of the few faggots I know of that understands what the fuck I'm saying when I criticize a game instead of going full fanboy.

i havent played the game since halloween. what do i need to know? what the hell is arcade and why do i see pictures of lootboxes on the different game modes? is it some kind of first win of the day reward?

You could just read what it tells you in the game, dummy.

So you're saying Paladins has all those things but Overwatch doesn't?

American edumbification system at work

hell yeah

You're the only one claiming thins with no evidence here. Also I'm not American, you dumb cuckchanner. You're just retarded and you think circles with crosses means an affirmative response and not a negation.

This is shitty pretending, no one will believe that anyone can be this retarded

Try again

You don't fix "cancer" by becoming an even worse cancer, get the fuck out.

I think the most glaring issue with OW is the ultimates. This is essentially true on 1v1, where they should be disabled. In 6v6 you should lose u your ultimate when you die plain and simple.

This game is overrated and fairly boring. I can't even troll this thread about it, the game excites no enthusiasm in me.

why is scrooge mccree one of the cheaper skins if scrooge is a sheckleman?

Cause he ain't a chick, that's why.

How is this different from any other game?
Don't buy microtransactions then
Objectively false
Objectively false
False for the most part
How is 60 low?
False
False, most maps have well more than 3 ways to ingress
Opinion

If you're going to criticize Overwatch at least make sure the shit you're saying isn't just blatantly untrue.

I'm a total pleb their target audience and I went back to Dota 2.

In the case of Mei, yes, most users are actually upset about that, and we got a stupid response about what constitutes a legendary skin.

I can provide you with stuff for that too user, is OK.

I never complained about legs being too long, even for Bayonetta, but I think I've met my limitations. Fucking gondola.

Why are niggaboos so chill in comparison. All they want to do is play fightan games, live by DBZ and hunt for some solid anime booty.

I want to try Overwatch, but missed the free weekend a month ago. I wish there was some other way for me to try it without having to buy the game for full price, especially in an age of digital distribution. I would like to see if I could at least run it on my toaster PC, nevermind that I'm so on the fence about whether or not I'd even like it. It's better than Mannconomy and buying keys for crates and crafting for class tokens, but its monetization methods does have some weaknesses too. I wish there was a better way to get people to try the game than waiting months for a demo.
"Go to your friend's house" is a shitty response, and people who answer with that reveal themselves to have bought the game just to fit in.

Go to your friend's house:^)
It depends on just how much skill you like to put into your vidya. If you have no problem with just taking potshots at tank characters to charge up your ult and then just pressing Q to become lord death of murder mountain, then I'm sure you'll like Overmeme.
Also, most of what this user said holds true as well.

Eh, I can buy their reasoning, but that just begs the question why aren't there more changes like Cryo-Freeze's with other heroes? Like one user earlier asked why Torb's armor packs weren't made into presents for his Santa get-up.

Confirmed for never playing the game
It doesn't

It was just a cop-out response if you ask me, they thought they could get away with it but now people are asking to at least move it to epic tier and price it accordingly.

You know, generally speaking, when you make a checklist, the boxes/circles with marks in them indicate "yes" while the blank ones indicate "no"

Oh the sweet denial, I see the Blizzard Defense Force is in full force today. Who am I to argue with such wonderfully illustrated arguments such as

Reminder that cuckchan loves this game
Reminder that Burchoo loves this game
Reminder that Blizzcucks are also mentally ill

Wait, they were complaining about that into just last night.

While Roadhogs hook has become a joke on its own, one character in the game being a dumb piece of shit doesn't necessarly devalue the entire game, especially when its something as minor as a hitreg for one weapon. Since Roadhog has issues that allow him to be easily countered, hes hasn't become OP trash and most likely will be nerfed soon. As for, what I assume, are the other glitches like Junkrat clipping out of the map, I have tried to recreate those myself and so far its been difficult. That was probably just a once in a lifetime inncident that happened to that one user.

Have you tried competitive? Have you tried directing and communicating with people like a team-based game should be played? I've had bigger shitters in TF2 than I've had in OW.

Its not. You're team composition is probably fucked hard and you're getting swept by low-tier pairs that shouldn't even work.

As someone who has played TF2 since 2008, this is a good thing. Custom servers and mods lead to shit like Mario_Kart and pony servers plaguing TF2, and reducing the actual maps horribly until the matchmaking update came, which ended up fixing the game.

Cosmetics. Like TF2.

Give you this one. Battle.net is fucking turbo AIDS

What the fuck does this mean? You mean because of da ults? Nope, if they're not a support ult they can be easily countered by either shielding, shutdowns, or walking away.

Not really. Most characters have hard counters and if you can't shut a boy down then you need to step up

So weak characters become strong and good characters?

If you can make a .webm proving there is a difference between different kinds of tickrates then this point is subjective

See last few points

You mean linear map design? Because TF2 maps aren't that much of a spectical in map design either, with shit designed with the 2fort and Dustbowl mentality

-CoD tier
Not a point

Is anyone experiencing more ragequits than usual on soloQ?

Are you retarded?
Yeah, you're retarded.

May the lord have forgiveness on your foes…

Okay, what does that have to do with my post? Or are you just being a shitposting redditfag?

So uh, this just happened.

mumgetthecamera.webm

I think Mei's blubber is always great for the winter, it helps keep her warm

I see what you're doing you little shit, you aren't fooling anybody.

how do i play sombrero and can symmetry have both of her ults built at the same time?
it seems like im supposed to just waste peoples time be cause shes awfully dangerous to play as an assassin. isnt tracer better at this?

Yes, push the button again to switch between them

Yes

Kinda surprise how this game has worst case of bullshit deaths and hitbox than BF3. Its hitbox anages to be equal or wors than Paladin. Still hard to believe it costs $60.

shalom

I don't think you know what waifuism is.

pretty much ya.
but her dmg is much weaker as well out of all of the offense classes. probably the best buff to her would be better range and better dmg values then she may be viable.
another option would be the hacked targets take a slight increase in dmg taken basically a mini discord orb that is bit harder to do.
also her hack can't be interrupted.
basically a lot of options to potentially fix her

wew, was Mark triggered by the phrase or something?

No, It's because redit spacing, much like a lot of the reposted pic and videos ITT, is not an actual argument against some shit
(YOU)
happen to dislike.

Sombra buff when?

You can only have one symmetra ult up at a time (per symmetra). As long as you have one built you don't gain ult charge.

Denied, she was able to hack through shields on PTR, but the change didn't carry over.

Don't recall using it as such, just used it as a means to insult the poster. Faggot.

Shit thread, shit game, kill yourself newfags

kfgt

Sucks being a pocket medic instead of my robot buddy Bastion

What motivates a man to play a mode that increases the chance to play on map Hamaruma (i.e. WORST MAP)?

I agree with you for the most part, but
Come on boy
One of my criticisms for overwatch is how a lot of maps have a decent amount of chokepoints
I hated 24/7 and shit map servers, but there where plenty of fun mods like Saxton Hale, prop hunting, or randomizer
I am effy, if it wasn't the fact that the game was 40$ and new holiday where 3000 coins (gotta get you to buy those crates somehow goy!) I wouldn't mind.

Mei has the WORST Christmas skin. It's not even a legendary, it's just a pallet swap with a hat. The best Christmas skins by far are Yeti and Nutcracker.

Lucio has a pretty good skin too.

That's not Illios

Why? Do you have some kind of hat allergy?

But widowmaker is "male gaze-y" personified?

To be fair, is not the only "TF2" ripoff people play, also, TF2 is a ripoff of Quake if I recall correctly.

TF2 is a sequel to a mod for Quake that Valve bought out from a team of devs.

All of my tf2 budfies moved over to overmeme.
The game is good to play with friends if you are you average aspie that browses h8chan then the game is not for you has proved by the autist that keeps posting the same webms over and over again
The game has shit balance, boring maps and it's a normalfag magnet the only "good" is the waifubait but like a said if you a have one or two friends to talk shit during matches it's fun for a while

What is it like to be autistic?

Every MP game is fun with friends though, that's mostly because of friends and has nothing to do with games themselves

Apparently it is killing gaming or something.

All me

How or why can you "ironically" play games anyway?

Ask Twitch streamers

for fucks sake man, find your balls

Even they play for the shekels, not ironically.

I love how people complain that Overwatch is a tf2 ripoff while at the same time complaining that it isn´t an exact quake rip off.

I don´t know what everyone hates about Illios so much. But then again, i generally love king of the hill maps.

Because I presume, which is totally not the same thing.

I want to marry d.va

D.va is hot
Mei is cute
Mercy is beautiful

You can have that spoiled little bitch whose looks will fade as soon as her youthful metabolism slows because she doesn't know how to work for anything. I'll take my doting, motherly, magnificent ubermensch and live happily.

Why is Cloud massaging Tifa's tits?

>one of them is a complete casual and went back to skyrim

You sound familiar…How often do you proclaim your love for D.gremlin over team comms?

you sound like me
but this board got me to buy it cause all of them were playing it, and playing mercy is fun

Freshly banned cuckchan refugees and Tumblrdykes are not all of the board.

it was the black desert online group not tumblrs or cuckchan

Do not blame others for your own mistakes.

ya i hate having fun
i still play the game daily just to keep my rank in masters because of decay

Is that a rhetorical question?

What could possibly make you say that?

the thing about legendaries is that they normally have a different skin for the weapon, not just a recolor. where as the mei winter skin just has a recolor.

i like illios

you sound like a pussy who cant hang.

Boner what are you doing?

are you implying that's what mercy is? because mercy is a massively narcissistic attention whore. you HAVE to be to dress yourself up like an angel, while also having the convenient job description of "nanotech doctor who saves people." Mercy is a classic example of someone with delusions of grandeur, and she wants people to see her as some kind of impeccable idol. A perfect angel you could say.

Of all the waifubait in OW, Mercy should be at the bottom of your list.

They aren't necessarily bad, it's just using them excessively is lazy and makes certain maps lean better for defense, maps like Hanamura or Dorado

Exactlym but now they gave us a stupid excuse and the usual drones sucked it up.

what do you expect at this point?

i mean we're at a point in the industry where a developer will release a mediocre game and people will fucking rave and gush about it. A month or two later, the devs will produce some mediocre content and ask for a disproportionate amount of cash to get it, and those same consumers will THANK them. Like making content and charging people for them, motivated by material wealth, is some act of fucking goodwill. The degree to which so many "gamers" have become the goodest of all goyim is staggering.

I have to agree, I mean, even if there are people who think we just shouldn't be playing OW exist, I still think some of us who play have the right to demand some consistency.

Serious actual OverCrotch question

I haven't played any of the comp placement matches. It's been a few months since I played, and I just played a few using Zen, it's good to see he's better now. Question is, if I want to do as well as I possibly can for the team to place as best I can in the placement matches, which characters do I absolutely need to get used to in order to switch to them if need be? Since counterpicking seems more important than skill to some degree

Heroes I'm used to are Zen, Bastion (because he triggers the fuck out of people and I like robutts), 76 (he's boring but I have tons of FPS experience), DVa, Pharah and Junkrat.

All of them, you need to understand how all of them work to a certain level, 76 is god tier right now, Pharah kills anything in bronze tier, however, your final SR will depend on your last season low and high.

Soldier is OP, please nerf.

yeah ive seen a couple people say that in various places and im wondering why. he was always the "mario" of the game, not bad, not great, just nice and bland and okay at his job. what did they do to him to make him crazy? or is it that they changed too many other things that made him relatively stronger?

They gave him a slight damage boost which pushed him over the edge. Like you said his lack of obvious weaknesses means he can't really be countered, unlike Tracer or Pharah. The only other offense hero who fills the same role is McRee and he frankly requires too much skill since you need to land all your headshots, and McRee lacks the burst of rockets. Plus self-heal makes him good in solo queue since you don't have to rely on random teammates to heal you.

They buffed his damage, but to compensate they reduced his accuracy as you fire. They tried to make him more balanced by removing his ability to fuck people across the map. But the result is that he does a shitload of damage if you're short to medium range from him and his recoil isn't so big that he'll miss tanks at any range.

Anyone else concerned that the spectrum from pinup girl to feminist hero solely depends how many men she violently assaults?

The rocket's hitbox was also altered, they are as big as old Hanzo's arrows now.

McCree also has a stupid cooldown on his combat roll, any sane person would just fix the cooldown to be 2x slower than his usual reload animation to avoid spamming or allow him to continue reloading during the roll and give him just no cooldown, the flashbang is good but as shown in some videos it gets negated a lot of the time because the range is also inconsistent.

Some people were protesting because that intro for Widow was "sexualizing and pandering to her cis white male who liked dominatrix" but suddenly is OK because is domination.

I want to get into Overwatch, but it's that kind of lack of consistency that makes me weary that it won't really improve. A lot of fans keep apologizing on behalf of it insisting it'll get patched or how it'll be better real soon, just you wait. Now they're (Blizzard is) not even trying, people are a little upset, and Kaplan just steps out and says "Oh, sorry. Looks like we have a hard time understanding what our players want. We genuinely thought a recolor holds legendary value. Just wait until NEXT year though, we'll have something good. Just keep waiting." Ever since the fucking beta I've been listening to both OW creators and players promise up and down about how everything will get better, but everything gets a little bit worse little by little, from the balancing to the hit detection, to the rank weighting, to the microtransactions, to the lore, and now even the loot value system is not only unbalanced, but Blizzard acknowledges it and doesn't seem to care. It just adds more empty promises of improvement instead of actually fixing their problems.
It just seems contradictory to always be told to wait for them to update or patch the game, but also insist that the game is fine and these otherwise issues are either irrelevant or nonexistant.

Why do people do this?

At least some of us will be honest about that, I have to say the game can be fun once you find the sweet spot on the matchmaking, but it doesn't last long, someone in the forums pointed out how the 50/50 system is completely flawed even when you achieve the perfect balance.

That is, even when you are playing the most well balanced matches, the moment you get a streak the game breaks.

Hardly so, Zarya is the only one and turns out she is not the usual color haired dyke if anything.

This thread is ass and Overwatch is ass and this is what I think of this game and thread!

Daily reminder that if you fucked up your placement matches in Season 3 and end up in silver then you might as well make a new account or steal someone else's or uninstall this autistfest.

Silver is an eternal purgatory shithole filled with dumbcunts who:

1) rack up gold medals in being absolute fuckwits
2) still think it's mid-2016 and insist on 2-2-2 bullshit

The enormous amount of effort needed to get out of it isn't bloody worth it; it's not like there's drugs and blowjobs waiting at the end.

Thanks for the bump

Get that cheeto dust out of your neckbeard, faggot.

To be fair, 222 and the other "meta" comps only matter in higher tiers, I was only able to reach 1700s and then I went downhill, but then again, I have this one friend who insists on playing with me because he can't speak English, I can't say he drags me down, but he needs to learn a lot, he is 700s at most.

Jesus Christ I still need to do three more placements, but these things drag on forever.

I haven't played in a few months, back when I had a shittier computer it ran like ass and I fucking hated Tracer so I dropped this garbage. Coming back to it, it's kinda fun again. It might just be the fact that I haven't played it in a while, sort of a placebo thing, but I'm having fun with it.

Also I just really want the fucking Mei-rry skin

Fuck no

Brutal Doom

he impregnated his mother?

Complete and utter trash, and no mod short of a total conversion will ever be able to salvage it because it's fucked on a fundamental level.

you already fucked up.

beats shitposting

EVE, Lineage, Everquest

So will RE7 only have VR support on the PS4 or are they bringing that to the PC version as well?

Also looking forward to the PC demo tomorrow.

Dude you are literally raping your mom by denyin her the dick she so desperatly wants check your white cis male privilge and hamburger your mom already

a post ending in
^
Check me 66

Did you expect something hardcore when you picked Pokémon?

beats shitposting

is Aru's game worth getting?

dumb aquaposter

I don´t know what you mean. Hitboxes were fixed like 5 months ago. The only bullshit hitbox problem this game has right now is Roadhog´s hook, which is one ability from one heroe of 24 heroes. Rank weighting was also improved, although it was an overblown problem from the beginning. The only heroe who was ever fucked over by the ranking system was Lucio and that also was fixed in the middle of season 2. Microtransaction are strictly a cosmetic thing, nothing has changed about this since the launch of the game. Don´t know what your problem with the lore is. Yeah, it´s childish, badly written and made to appeal to 14 year olds. But then again, this was the case since the beginning and frankly caring about lore in an multiplayer arena shooter is kinda pointless, imo.

chokepoints were pretty heavy in some of the tf2 maps as well, but there were usually ways to sneak up to them, and bring in some heavy damage from a demoman or soldier, or even hooby or pyro if you could manage it.
i feel like as the roster fills out were going to be less unhappy with choke points as more options to crack them open up, but the flaws are probably just going to become apparent in other ways.

sometimes theres ways around the choke points, but it always involves the same heroes who either have piss poor range or damage output. im no super expect, i cant really say what exactly the problem is with the map design. but as for dealing with it its usually just a lack of teamwork and willingness to take risks. if you can put tracer and dva over the lake at point A volskaya it shouldnt take that long to break through. its a shame because its one of the more interesting maps but we dont get to see that much of it because all of the action takes place at the choke point, rarely on point a, or at the final point. theres a big courtyard that really only exists as a path the attackers must take. if theyre really uncoordinated a tracer might be able to hang out there and harass people as they respawn but in most cases theyll just form a musket line and turn her to swiss cheese, taking the opportunity to put more pressure on the point while defenders are down a man.
more than anything thats my beef with the game. while im a big fan of taking risks its usually not a good idea to stray off the point and thin out their ranks because its 6v6 with straightforward maps and its fairly easy to keep track of your whole team.

hollywood might be the best designed map, because no matter what part of the map youre on you have several options to both circumvent defenses and meet the attackers. at practically any point in the map you can expect a big kerfluffle, though that certainly has a lot to do with it being payload. however there are parts of gibraltr that defenders sometimes opt to completely ignore.

Oasis seems to be a step in the right direction.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

If they actually cared they would have implemented their visual design in a better way so that 98% of kids would actually notice it.

Apparently the most boring and unbalanced maps are control points right now, point A can go both ways but the lack of a nearby spawn point makes that one easily lost and then the second the total opposite.

yeah this shit is pretty bad

also the matchmaking seems really fucked still. i got place on my first match again people who weren't placed either. then second match i get stacked up against fucking diamonds. then third match, not a single placed player again. it's like it swings from both extremes trying to find the middle but fails at it.

offtopic, do we need to solve a captcha for every post now because of the bot? i just solved one not too long ago and now i need to do it again

Yes, now every post has capcha.

Mei and Torbjorn get Santa skins. Yeah I can see why.
Mei gets an elf skin. Yeah I can see why.
Zenyatta gets a nutcracker skin. Yeah I can see why
Roadhog gets a gag skin. Yeah I see why.
Soundnigger gets a greenish blue santa skin. Fucking why?

Why not give mercy, the superior healer a full on angel skin instead of her halfbaked default or something? And don't go using the excuse that they're sticking to Santa Christmas only because Winston got a fucking yeti skin and I don't remember a white gigantopithecus pulling santa's fucking sleigh

Sombra got a nice colored costume, I just wish they didn't add the green and golden to her legs, it kills my boner.

superior healer got her superior witch skin, and aside from the "half baked" default angel she has a kickass valkyrie skins with bigger tits.
i dont think it would have been a bad move to make a christmas mercy. i would have loved a fairy costume. but i can see why they would opt for other options.

Was really hoping they would do one.

oh wow yeh

Not to defend overcuck but this shit is pretty normal especially when the client side prediction is garbage and the server can barely keep up with the simulation.

OK, the game is on sale.

Reminder that Paladins is getting a familiar haircut soon on a character named Tyra

Fuck you and this shit SJWwatch, faggot.

thanks for the bump

just ban all Overwatch OPs

The truth is out there…

Well alright then

Well, that should dramatically increase the amount of available yuri r34. Cool.

Fucking Blizzard.

pathetic

MFW they made the hot English one a damn lesbo, not the aspie poo-in-loo or Mexican 1337 haxor.
Fuck Blizard.

Please keep your faggot Tumblrwatch to one thread.

It's well written and not forced bruh

this was the only good part of the comic

Kill yourself now you nigger faggot leftpol cock sucker. Get off my board.

Next up, Mei will be talking about fat acceptance.

Who the fuck thought this brawl was a good idea, did they play test this at all? What the fuck is supposed to be enjoyable about firing one shot and then walking half an hour back to reload?

Mor porn whit costumes?

Oh wow, mods actually removed the two other threads and did their job. I am impressed.

friendly Tracer is only gay because blizzard official mascot

But D.VA became Overwatch true mascot
Is it just me or dyke Tracer smells like blizzard trying to get people to care about her after buttgate?

Also, is this an official comic or some bullshit fan fic?

official like the others, but at least Reinhardt is confirmed grandpa

Man, so much diversity, I wonder what else they can pull.

I've seen this table several times, this was made wrong.
The correct sections are suppose to be crossed out, not the false ones. Pic related.
If you're trying to make a point, don't make a mistake while doing it.

I'm just glad it wasn't Mccree, he's the only Texan thing I can relate too till Blizzard makes a damn Houston map

Make Widowmaker's futa cock canon

His new skin has "GAMF" on it

So in the end is not a stereotype?

–Jeff Kaplan

overgo away

Mei isn't fat though

The salt mine never runs out.

why are overwatch threads allowed? why?

Because it's a video game?

Because it triggers autists.

The fuck was Reaper doing just staring at some family in the comic?

a shit videogame, shill.

It is allowed one thread. Just call em faggots.

It is tho, she's a tomboy and the regressive left SJW types seem to think tomboys are lesbian by default. we see with characters like Korra, Rainbow Dash etc - if she has short hair, is brash, rude or hyper-active and so forth then she MUST be lesbian.

Never thought about that, on the other hand, don't we always ship her with Widowmaker?

HUE

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zahrya is a xenophobic, nationalist body shaming amazon. She doesn't want the D she claims it, whether you want to give I or not.

Blizzard said there are multiple queer characters, betting my left ball Zaria is one.

I don't even want to think about which one will be the male gay one, I hope it's Lucio, but they'll probably save him for some interracial relationship with one of the girls. So it will be McCree or Reinhardt

Its the little things in life.

You better be shitposting. Why do they need to fuck around like this?

I mean, we, the ones who usually post Tracer chasing after Widow's rear.

Its reaper or genji. Screencap this and call me on it later its reaper or genji

Do you think there is room for bisexuals?

As in, Reaper x Soldier maybe?

i dont play this game
is the dreadlock black girl a tranny
someone said that ones a tranny

As long as Roadhog and Junkrat aren't a pairing then I'm fine with it

I like them as a crime duo that only care about money and blowing shit up.

and that's all they should ever be

Seriously, you can't expect me to give 50€ to blizzard to play this

I have to agree.

Is ranked mode even possible with private servers?

This Tracer shit was so forced I actually feel ill.

2016's most unlikable fictional character, right next to blizzards other Abomination, the lesbian SJW bulldyke Zarya.

Its not worth it.
The games appeal will last you literally 3 days.
3 days.
3 Days you will have played and tried all the classes. Experienced all the maps, and will have a nice collection of worthless shit.

It becomes boring as fuck by day 4.
If you are still playing it by then you're either a blizzard employee or a twitch chat shill, which is basically the same shit at this point.

Don't fall for it.

Maybe not ranked, but arcade could use some private servers.

Nope, they actually said it:

please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/articles/159132/overwatch-update-which-overwatch-characters-are-lgbtq-blizzard-fans-share-theories#.v0RVKuWDi

It's [CURRENT YEAR], being cis and straight it's just so outdated

I actually stopped playing the game four months ago, and even then I was only playing to see how many of the Olympic Games loot box items I could get before the event was locked away in the Disney vault.

So I wake up this morning, see a Tweet about a new holiday comic, browse through it, then realize that Christmas is a minor backdrop and 95% of everything this comic is designed to invoke is hot buzz over =="LLLLLESBIANS!!!"== Not even playing in four months made it much easier to uninstall, now I got some useful disk space.

She is not, yet.

Think they pushed the waifus so the porn would be free advertising for them? Then when it's talked about by "everyone"- the normalfags come (but they built it for them in the first place).

The ass censorship was ignored by normalfags after a week.

My predictions when they said there were going to be characters were Tracer and Lucio turn out to be gay and they'll probably make Junkrat pansexual or some bullshit.

I doubt they'd make Zarya gay for the obvious backlash from faggots. She actually looks like a butch dyke (waah stereotypes) and she's openly against omnics (gays have to be for equality, after all). I figure that's why they picked Tracer and will pick Lucio, because they tend to preach human/omnic equality on the maps that have it. They'd make Zenyatta some kind of gay too, if he had a dick.

Didn't they try to take down the porn at some point?

The fuck did us celtic people ever do to you?

That's stupid. That's all I can think to say about it.

She'd fit in perfectly here though

Or just bisexual, whatever you prefer.

Irish people aren't white and have really low IQ for people that share their skintone. They're most of the trailer trash in the US and have all been arrested at least once.

and people from Zimbabwe aren't black

Sorry must not have got the memo, user b795d3 has stopped caring about a video game everyone time to pack it in.

TRACER CONFIRMED GAY

GAY
A
Y

Irony is people already think she gay

They're not if they're rhodesians

You know what's funny? the word "heterosexual" is filtered on the forums.

They probably make Reaper asexual and soldier 76 bisexual. Soldier 76 is too popular among gamer girls to make him 100% gay. PRove me wrong faggots

Blizzdrones and cuckolds I'm guessing.

New Mei shitstorm

Why do the irish have such a low IQ and so many psychological problems compared with all other whites? It's because they lack genetic phenotypes that other whites have. They are not white, they just look it.

Anyone else legitimately pissed off that they made Tracer gay? Does every fucking short haired tomboy qt have to be gay these days? Seriously, I really enjoyed playing her thinking she was straight because she was unique in the fact that SHE WASN'T A FUCKING DYKE.

Why would they have to make literally every single fucking tomboy lady out to be gay? I mean really, it's fucking annoying. It could have been ANYONE besides her and yet they chose her to be a faggot. I am pissed off.

I had an autistic shit storm flapping my man boobs to and fro like a dainty sailor.

You're not alone.

so they're the jews of the british isles then.

she was always a low tier grill so i'm only mildly disappointed.

I'd understand Zarya and Mei but Tracer is literally a walking time anomaly. She doesn't have time for romance.

How are you suppose to rip sik skids like a mad cunt in that?

Maybe he is lonely and wishes he had a family. His only friends are a brain washed psycho purple bitch and a back stabbing cunt.

Fresh webm

Why isn't she wearing her brace? That one little detail that prevents her from being fucked up with her timeline and will make her disappear forever?

It is in the room, I presume it has an area of effect then.

Blizzard isn't that creative tbh. They love their stereotypes, that's why they picked Tracer in the first place.

Most likely it means Greedy. You know, because ___Scrooge.

As for Tracer herself I'm a bit disappointed because of the stereotype, as it has been pointed out already ITT. But on the bright side, pic related might just stop one of the most annoying pairings.

Aren't most white Americans German? Only the northeast has a significant number of Irish.

Not even marvel comics made a middle eastern character gay gay

some people say is her father and he is Canadian or Native American which would explain her legendary skins.

(checked)

Possible, but you would think Pharah's father is a plot point that should be addressed in a separate comic instead of just randomly teasing it in a single frame in a christmas comic. Besides the guy doesn't look as old as Ana, from what we can seeAlso I'm more of the idea that Pharah is 100% "made in Overwatch", if you catch my drift.

Also why would Winston think about what Hanzo is doing, if he's not even affiliated to Overwatch? They could've put a Mei scene instead.

I assume Hanzo and some others are there just for the sake of a connection more than anything else, that is, Hanzo and Genji, even when he seems to have written a letter to Mercy.

Damn, why does Paladins get all the top-tier waifus?

Now we have bear girl that wants snu-snu. That haircut looks way better than Sombra's too.

Blizzard does the same reskin shit so much in WoW. It's painful

I just saw that Tracer is Overwatches first LGBT character. Congrats guys, such a progressive game in the current year!

Do you think she blinks around while she munches rug?

Remember guys, no matter how bad you think things are, they can always get that little bit worse

Wew

So now that this game is confirmed for tumblr can we finally not talk about this game?
I mean sure it's a shit game but now that it's confirmed tumblr it's finally ok to not like.

This shit game just keeps getting worse.

>this is LITERALLY a game for fags

I would be more interested in her doing a recall 3 seconds after an orgasm so she could get an instant second orgasm.

Or maybe she is bi, there is always that middle ground.

BTW, turns out Josh and Wu think Tracer being "lesbian" is problematic, why? because she is attractive.

Fuck off to tumblr with your shitty faggy assfaggots fps.

Too butch, lesbian stereotype
Too cute, "Male gaze"
unremarkable middle ground, needless pandering
You can't win.
Out of all the balancing issues and constant meta bullshit, cancerous community and shallow annoying characters you're just expected to like, this is the last straw for you guys? I get it that this shit makes you uncomfortable, but goddamn. At least hate this terrible game for reasons other than a bullshit side-comic.

Well on the plus side PharahMercyfags are BTFO,

Is there an actual legit reason to be upset other than "No! My enemies are happy!"

I have to agree with you on the last, I mean, I like the game but it is getting to me, more or less, stuff is breaking and lately even the Mei skin debacle hit pretty close.

It's like the Rick & Morty of videogames, you like it but you're affraid to admit, not even in the "getting out of the closet" day

That's how the game became famous, dumb nigger.

No, they were me.

On flaw: no SDK dumps.

Gabe Newell was right, wtf?

Yeah? I don't really like queers either, no matter what my enemies are doing.

I stopped having nightmares about bullying for a while and you come and remind me how much I would have liked to be able to pull up a shooting in middle school.

What upset me about the mei skin is not that it's a lazy recolor or that it has an absurdly high value, it's that Blizzard came out and said "Sorry we're out of touch. But keep waiting for more cool stuff."
Ever since the beta, I've been waiting for it to get better, and it never does. It honestly keeps getting worse, and all the constant updating doesn't seem to do a damn thing to fix anything. So excuse me if I don't feel like waiting for things to get better, because I have no reason to think it will. And when presented with fixable problems, Blizzard just says "Whoops, oh well." Because they know people will defend this shit with their life. Just like how they defend the abstract microtransactions just because you can't pay for skins directly. Turning duplicates into coins is no different than scrap metal in TF2. The only genuine benefit I can think of is that you can't just idle for drops like TF2.

I thought the excuse about the skin was total BS, they wanted to add an epic and "sell" it as a legendary but weren't able to get away with it, so they decided to say legendary skins have no standard and is only subjective while every other legendary skin is a complete costume redesign.

Currently my gripe is also with the 50/50 system, not because it may be "forced" as I used to believe, but because it is clearly broken, once you find the right spot where your matches are 50% win or lose, if you win or lose too many then the system decides to play musical chairs with you once again despite having won or lost all of them fairly.

I repressed myself because I used to care too much about the pain of others, if I was so fed up as I am now I am sure I would have thrown at least two bullies off the 2nd floor balcony to get the point across, smashing chairs on their heads was also a good option back then.

I always wanted to bring a knife and stab them, but cutting their schools IDs and griefing their asses back, was enough for me.

What the fuck did you mean by that?

Fuck college, I'm never going back. Dropping out was the best decision I ever made. I've never been happier and more sure of myself since then. One year to this day actually, I made the drive home from uni and never went back. I'm pleased with how far I've come since then.

The moment they realize some men are into domination then it becomes "problematic", the moment they find out "straight white cis males" like something then it becomes "problematic"

If I have kids or by some miracle I become an art professor around here the bullies and other teachers are in for some pain and humiliation, and I won't even need to raise my fist, I will turn everything against them.

College is waste of fucking time, you can actually start a fucking career after ending preparatory or the obligatory highest you must do, depending in which country.

I remember having a teacher whom couldn't live a decent adolescence and start all over again as a grown ass menopausal cunt, I never tried to follow her shitty roleplaying game and she reproved me in every semester for that, I hope she became homeless for not doing her fucking job.

Outside of political propaganda, my problem was always the cancer it brought to fanbases from the west. High LGBT pandering fanbases are incredibly awful in about every way and in my opinion always open the floodgates to some true cancer. Not to sound stereotypical, since we are on imageboard, but how fanbases develop around LGBT of japanese franchises is far better and less obnoxious.

I'm sorry, but yuri/yaoi fanbases are absolute cancer. They have been the worst for shitposting and off-topic or derails. You can use buzzwords like cancer and degenracy and propaganda and pandering, but at least pair them with actual ideas and complaints. Or examples. Hetalia's a good example of obnoxious yaoi-focused fanbase.

What the fuck kind of retard cares about the sexual orientation of a fictional character or stupid fucking skins. I don't know whats worse.

It's not even like it shows up in game, she kisses a girl in a side-comic. It's not like there aren't other better, legitimate reasons to hate the game, there are plenty.

Queer based media is objectively awful no matter where it comes from, kids

If you think this is going to prevent me from fapping to tracer taking a truckload of dick.

You're wrong.

I swear to god, this game is always on sale whenever I browse the PS Store

I love this so much man

Can that faggot smell what Blizzard had for lunch with his lips that far up their asses?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING SJW FAGS RUINED TOMBOYS
WHY DOES EVERY SHORT HAIRED BITCH
HAVE TO BE A DYKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In this particular case one needs to get out of the game to get familiar with the setting and the character background stories, in this case, reading a comic referencing events that the game itself doesn't even address.
Compare that to Ubi shoving leftist politics in Watchdogs 2. They are part of the game and there's no way for the player to avoid them.

I'm not justifying Blizzard's move, I'm more of the opinion that this shit doesn't really matter when the game is about completing an objective with your team and beating the shit out of your opponents. Beside it's more likely that this is just an attempt to stir up controversy and interest in the game, now that they are fully dedicated to push the game as the new esports craze, rather than pushing for DIVERSITY.

Are people actually upset with Tracer being gay? I mean, 99% of Tracer porn is either Tracer sniffing Widow´s butt, Tracer grabbing Widow´s butt or just Tracer generally be fascinated by Widow´s butt.

go back to mmo-champ then kill yourself

biker wario is alright but shouldnt he be wearing his purple and yellow getup when teaming up with waluigi?

well it ruins the idea that shes a time traveling /ss/ connoisseur

well not really "ruin", but you know what i mean

I don't understand why people are surprised about this. I basically bought this game because of tracer yuri pandering/porn.

if you watched the video youd know they had cookies

I never got to sniff a girl butt In real life….

I'm honestly surprised by IDW MLP comics didn't make rainbow dash yet. Hell they done Dragon Iives matter issues

maybe theyre a bit more responsible than injecting sexuality into a childrens cartoon? maybe? maybe

I.M. meen & anti-islam Gabe Newell vs Wario Waluigi, that shit I would watch, but Screwattack have their heads stuck up their asses, oh wait, Screwattack fucking sucks.