Did EYE and 40kfags get cucked yet again?

Did EYE and 40kfags get cucked yet again?

I don't know what people were expecting. EYE was alright but clearly had issues and this was a more ambitious and nicer looking game.

yeah the game is pretty busted

what i have played is legitimately not shitty though, EYE was far worse then this mind you when it first came out

shit. I was hoping it was going to be the Colonial Marines game we never got…

so aside from the technical issues, how is it? Once they get it fixed do you think it'll be worth the money?

Depends, how much did you think EYE was worth?

eye was mediocre
40k fags are retards

most likely yes, bolters feel good, the assault cannon feels G R E A T and the game is pretty atmospheric

i wouldnt buy the game now though, its pretty obvious focus home pushed them to meet the release date

it's been on my backlog for a while. Maybe I'll install and play it while waiting for this to get patched.

Cool, last question, how much content is there? More than Verminetide I hope.

Game's fun on my 980. Although I did notice framerate drops. I also have a newer CPU. so I should take that into consideration.

You make some fair points OP.

But on the plus side you can pretend you are purging muslims from the European mainland.

not sure only played the first 2 chapters in coop, the levels i have played are pretty fucking brutal however, traditionally genestealers generally smash terminators in CQC on the tabletop so in game you often find yourself making mad dashes to block doors you briefly slow their onslaught and keep them off your nuts, this game can be really fucking stressful

again the game has issues and i don't recommend it now but there is definitely plenty of fun to be had, u4 is a flexible engine too so custom maps and games are something we may see further down the line

40k fags are so used to eating shit that they have forgotten the taste of good games.

gotcha, well thanks for the rundown. Can't wait till it's all patched up. Guess by then it might be on sale or something.

This
I played on hard for the first mission and got my shit slapped hard. It doesn't help that the AI for your team is semi retarded

It's pretty good, better than EYE on launch, game is hard, and it feels like yer a spess mehreen.

Though, I'd wait a month or two before buying it.

who cares, 40k is fascist shit anyway

dropping in to say E.Y.E sucks

where is all the shitposting coming from?

Yeah blame Focus Home and not the frogs who still haven't learned their lesson in shit tier releases from EYE.

Holla Forums wants anything 40k related to fail

Midway through the second mission I wish I was playing Republic Commando. Good lord the AI is so bad that they're more of an hindrance than of any help. Tyranids chewing terminators ass off? Nah, just going to fucking ignore that and follow the leader.

Turrets do absolutely nothing. I don't even really understand what was the point of placing them into the single-player maps since it doesn't take all that much time to disable them, nor there is any point in enabling them since they will only shoot at terminators.

those bastards. someone oughta raid them for the god emperorah.

No we don`t, but it can`t be helped since 40k license was sold for literally anybody.

shut the fuck up marx nigger

What kind of issues have other people been having?
Been playing it for around 7 hours now and I haven't had any issues at all. The game is even fun

Multiplayer seems to have the truly relevant issues. That can be fixed.

Duh, they'll optimize a bit, but the game runs fucking fine on a good rig.

t. 2012 machine

Pros:

Cons:

What is E.Y.E. ?

see

I said a fucking bit, not make it run on 2005 gnu/linux wine machines.

See

see

If you didn't spend all your money in consoles, you would have enough spare to buy a proper rig.

People said the same for E.Y.E. . I hated it on release too.

You can basically run it on high with a 500$ machine. If you're a console peasant, you can go with ultra and enjoy silky smooth. It's not even badly optimized. Retards just like to sling buzzwords.

See
←–

Well retards also complain about the loot system and base most of their arguments on the Beta.
I guess it's pretty safe to ignore anything coming from anyone who didn't play the game.

In fairness E.Y.E. was also broken as fuck, unoptimized and buggy on release.
That's not a valid defence, granted, but it's not a first for the developer.

The game is oozing atmosphere, mate. Everything from the environments to the designs of the weapons completely nailed the 40k aesthetic.

Not sure what you mean about contrast, but the only time you can't really tell what's going on is when you get swarmed by genestealers, and I would challenge you to find any game that can let you be swarmed and still be able to see what's going on.

It's a horde shooter, mate. What kind of enemy placement were you expecting when the game is designed to have your team fight swarms and swarms of genestealers?

This is the first thing you've said that is 100% true.

1 genestealer or so will occasionally get stuck on the environment. But again, I'd like to emphasize that there's dozens of these things flying at you constantly. The AI doesn't need to be able to beat you at chess. It needs to be able to swarm and overwhelm.

Except the bit about servo skulls, that sounds hilarious.

I haven't tried to run it, don't have it, and don't want it, won't play it. But that doesn't matter.

Anyone who supports one the promise that it might get better or approves of a title that eventually functions as it fucking should have on launch is a fucking knuckle-dragging top cuckold faggot who is the cancer that enables the worst elements of the industry. They and their mindset can go and stay go until they're dead, and then stay go even further in the postlife world spheres they end up in.

this developer surely must have a few games made under similar circumstances to be able set my mind at ease on this. lets look at their resume. oh…

It's just annoying to watch everyone shit on it for multiplayer issues.

Seems like a solid track record to me.

only issue I've had so far is sometimes I'll get disconnected from a game. Performance is acceptable playing on high using an i5 2400 and GTX780.

the game itself is best played single player, as the multiplayer is full of thunder hammer users who compete for biggest kill count and linger in spawn areas to make it happen.Meanwhile the only other class worth playing is apothecary as it is the only other class with a real use. Tactical and librarian are pretty much useless and any ranged targets not accessible to the assaults (like automated turrets) can be handled either by the apothecary or the cheeky fuck who swaps out every now and again for the heavy assault cannon/plasma cannon. Targets at range are no problem as the assault class gets a deep strike teleport.

The weapons look and sound fantastic to use and I really do feel like I'm a rompy stompy agent of the emperors will. but the gameplay those art assets are build around is lacking and really isn't anything we haven't seen before in other horde survival games like left 4 dead or vermintide. After their previous game, E.Y.E. this is a huge step down in game complexity.

2.5/5 apply yourself, streum on I know you're capable of better

I've played it and its a buggy, unoptimized mess prone to freeze/crash and the underlying game is very far from good.

HOW DARE YOU CONTRADICT MY EBIN STRAWMAN MS PAINT COMIC

>he thinks this practice will go away
>he thinks the industry will get any better
Just pirate everything like I do and except the cold embrace of death. Death being the acceptance that this shitty industry is an immortal God with incurable cancer.

once again the australian government sells out the australian people

But think of the aboriginal children! Ausfailia yes!

Matters enough for you to make 5 posts.
Even the OP is a (1) and done, you're still hanging around.

I already functions as it should. The requirements have been laid out for you. IF you don't meet the requirements, you can't expect the game to run well.
Are you really tring to bargain with a CPU now?

Except issues are effecting across the board in all singleplayer as well.

Where did I say that exactly?

The devs had to shut down their own stream because it crashed. That's functioning as intended? Let me guess, it's a feature too, one that's designed to replicate the poor state of technology in the 40k universe, right?

I laugh at you. My computer laughs at you. My ass laughs at you. My diabetes laughs at you. You are a laughable thing. Please leave the existence at the nearest exit.

What issues are you talking about specifically? The game runs fine for me, even in multiplayer, and singleplayer hasn't even dropped sub 60 fps for me.

Oh wow, stop the presses. That never happened to me or anyone. Ever. That's so unusual user.
Now they can't even resume the stream for another 10.000 years because of the Satanisc emissions coming from the machine.
Wow.

You gotta be more specific than that. If I get someone with no arms to use a computer, he can also claim "performance issues".

Well that explains it. Too fat to get to a store and buy a proper rig. Or maybe too fat to get on your knees and assemble it?
I guess you could pay another 200$ to get it delivered to you and assembled aswell. But then again, if you have diabetus, you're probably to fat to have a proper job.
Keep slurping that soda user. You're one step closer to doing everyone a service: killing yourself.

Pretty much this aye. It's all the more disappointing for all the anticipation.

wew

Stop being a fucking nigger, everything else U4 I've ran has been fine.

I never expected anything out of the frogs who served up the hot mess of E.Y.E.

The game is shit. Why? Your team-ai is more harmful to you than it is to your enemies.

40k does that well enough on its own without anyone wishing for it.

Go check the requirements again. Does it say "you need to be able to run UE4" anywhere?
No? Maybe because it doesn't fucking matter.

Weren't you ever told 'if your friends all jumped off a bridge would you?' as a child? What a top cuckold you are, what a little shill you're becoming.

I was born with diabetes, type 1, not that you'd know anything about what you're talking about. I guess that's one more thing you're ignorant about, like how you're ignorant of how much of a faggot cuckold you are.

I wraps instead of bread. Wew indeed lad. Shit's real insane.

As if they ever could.

I'm aware of the specs and that shit is borderline toaster. Your special snowflake setup doesn't fucking matter. Stop being such a desperate slut.

I expected as much.
Streumon is technically incompetent, and gameplay-wise they're basically winging it without much thought except "yeah, this might be cool".

Seriously just evacuate the concept artists from there and get a game designer and an actual dev team.

They're going to be playing whack-a-mole and from what i hear its mostly the music industry doing it
regardless the judge called all pirates out to be thieves, I'm guessing hes the same kind of judge that would defend Adobes over priced software when they were over a thousand dollars each

I think he's talking about your allies
They're useless

Moving the goal posts? Your intial post treat the game crashing on a live stream as some sort of indication that it was irredeamable shit and the devs should be shot dead for infliciting it upon the world.

Well at least you only have one type of diabetes.
Would suck ass if you had more.

Delete yourself, if anything the concept art was the most competent thing about E.Y.E.

Does your family tree fork?
The guy meant "save them from the rest of the imcomptent team".

this, tbqh. these devs are 2/2 on shitty games. only autists thought otherwise

I would agree that it nails the aesthetic [although I personally wanted a more traditional space hulk vibe], but it does lack that feeling of being a giant badass that, say, Space Marine managed to get. The weapons do not have enough of an effect. There's also too few enemies.

Really, that's what I wanted, myself. Space Marine, but in a space hulk with terminator shit.

The last time I've seen this many people shit on E.Y.E was when it released in 2011, the fuck got up everybody's ass since then?

Divide and conquer shills.

Too many games launching with bad optimization and issues at start.

Deathwing is probably just making everybody question whether or not E.Y.E. was good by design or stupid luck, kinda like how Deus Ex was a complete fucking fluke.

Well, it's UE4. Pretty sure custom maps are possible and easy to make. Then you can make a circular room whith a falling cascade of gene stealers from the ceillling. Just a never ending gene-stealer flood. The objective will be to kill them and clog the opening with a mountain of their corpses. The opening is 35 meters above the floor

Nothing. There's been always a couple anons around here that never managed to get into E.Y.E. but also couldn't let go and accept that maybe it's not a game for them.
Just let shitposters shit like indians. You can filter it anyway.
Could be the usual suspects too, Holla Forums, Holla Forums or the /4am/ posters getting revenge.

Because the people who hated EYE eventually stopped caring and moved on.

a lot of people dont want Holla Forums in general to enjoy video games, or to have serious conversations about them. they want us off the site because were hard headed. or perhaps over time warhammer has become popular enough to attract the ire of those special somebodies who just hate things because theyre popular enough and they see fans of it. you know, like how crossover fan art often gives people a convenient excuse to complain about cancer or whatever.

meanwhile there are 40k fans who may or may not be Holla Forums themselves constantly complaining about how pozzed games workshop has become and how they want it to burn to the ground now.

Welcome to 2012, enjoy your stay.

But that's flat out wrong. Only areas where you are entering a stealer infested area.

It's 30 bux, I knew what I was getting into. For a 30 dollar game it's fine and I enjoy the pace and exploration of the single player. Haven't tried MP yet.

There have been hundreds of threads recently shitting on what is usually regarded by popular opinion good games by anons. e.g. Dragon's Dogma, E.Y.E, Castlevania

I wouldn't usually call out a boogeyman but it seems like we have some real massive buttflustered D/C autists in every thread now. An organised attempt at shitting up Holla Forums even more than 4cuck

its happened before with proof and has probably never stopped happening since 8ch gained traction

That sounds really, really gay. I don't want some shitty round room garbage like that, that'd be fucking retarded.
And I don't recall Space Marine ever doing that outside multiplayer's defend objective from hoard modes.

What I want is how the campaign in that game was. Except, terminator armor, genestealers, and space hulks with actually tight environments.

I'm sorry, but do you really think that's okay? Are they paying you say these things? Reddit may be more your market, friend.

E.Y.E. was a shitty game, but it was also a really good game.
But if you play it, you see a lot of glaring, obvious, absolutely disgusting problems.
But, at the same time, it is fun as fuck, and probably one of my favorite of the sorts.

From what I've heard, when it first released, it was way worse. Glitchy, mostly. Still is, so I can understand it.

well theyre missing the 'dividing' point entirely when they shit on every little thing we do here.

EYE was unplayable at launch. Took them like 6 months to make it not crash constantly.

I never said share the same opinion but its getting out of hand how many "Holla Forums told me this shitty trash was good" threads this week alone all with the same formatting and replies

Are you people retarded?
Nobody gives a shit about this game, the only reason its getting negative feedback is because its launch is completely fucked.
People will not overlook shit performance, freezing and constant crashes you absolute morons, nor the lesser issues like the shit team AI even IF the underlying game was good

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean, 4channer? you have to go back.

I'm not talking about deathwing, which I played and dropped, I'm talking about everything I mentioned in my first post

Dude, you don't know the half of it. I love E.Y.E., I have it open right now in fact, but when it launched it was a fucking mess.
There were basically no invisible walls, and the devs didn't account for how autistically high you were able to jump with max leg upgrades. You could basically go out of bounds in any level really easily, or take huge shortscuts that allowed levels to be beaten in less than a minute.
It would crash like two or three times an hour.
The airships and Deus Exs were way weaker than they are now making them an absolute joke. It was just a total mess.
One thing they never did fix was how absurdly rare certain research items are.

They're talking about E.Y.E., not DW.

Holla Forums's been going full retard with the SJW witch hunt, at least as far as GW is concerned.
Frankly, I don't think GW could ever get infected by SJWs by virtue of not having a clue how anything works, let alone outside their bunker that somehow has cut them off from the outside world entirely.
They still think that 40k video games hurt their tabletop sales. Or at least they did recently, maybe they changed that now.

Regardless, lately there's been a lot of dumbasses running about whining about the stupidest shit, when it comes to 40k. For instance, apparently it's a bad thing that the army of humans what are fighting against the entire galaxy and barely holding the line is not particularly picky when it comes to who gets to join.
I don't know nothing about Holla Forums or Holla Forums, though. Holla Forums, I am inclined to think is just a scapegoat, for what it is worth.

The actual game is what I expected and I like it quite a lot, don't really need or want a multiplayer game I can spend hundreds of hours on right now.
The poor reception is at least in part another expectation-management failure on part of the publisher. They shouldn't have pushed the "left 4 dead killer" angle - it's fucking space hulk, what you see is what you get.

The performance issues are pretty bad though.

That would explain the "LOL DEATHWING IS TUMBLR TUMBLRDING TUMBLRDING" spam.

I dunno, maybe if mods enforced some of the rules outside of their pet threads you'd see less of the blatant shitposting and lack of real discussion that's been standard for months now.

okay, im sorry for derailing into metafaggotry. how long do you think were looking at until they fix it up?

On Holla Forums? The rules don't matter as far as the mods here are concerned. But I won't get too far into that. Suffice to say, they don't do anything, as long as it isn't something they like or otherwise care about.
And when they do, the rules don't matter anyway.

Holla Forums whining about SJWs on some 40k thread isn't something they're going to care about, sadly.

Its the exact fucking same situation, awful launch. Only a few people end up staying until the game is fixed a year later and only those then end up discussing it properly. The rest moves on.

When you get a new release then all those people who got pissed off and dropped the old suddenly come back and voice their opinions. This is not hard to understand.

Stuff like Dragons Dogma was never really viewed as good, it was popular and enjoyable because it came out during a time where there was nothing going on and people had mild enjoyment with it and threads were extremely common.
Its just painfully average and there should be no surprise that there is a backlash against people going as far to say its great.

Those games are being shit on because they either had or have massive issues you utter complete moron.
Not everyone who dislikes a game you like is a fucking shill or a crossboard poster

a year? well at least the price will drop

I don't know that Holla Forums is shitposting on either item. I do know that Holla Forums is shitposting on 40k stuff, because SJW witch hunting.

As I've said already, E.Y.E. had clear issues, so it isn't surprising to me that people don't like it. As far as Deathwing is concerned, I don't much care for it either, as I was wanting Space Marine, but with terminator shit and space hulks and genestealers.

leftypol shitpost nearly every board they can and even pretend to be poltards to back up their shitposting ever since their BO got pissed over Holla Forums getting taken off google

So I've been told by Holla Forums a healthy number of times. I find myself doubting it, most the time.
Mostly on account of it being the same shit I've seen for years long before Holla Forums was ever a thing.

Besides, that's what Holla Forums says about Holla Forums.

Are you going to derail the thread into politics again ? Just because of the 1 use of *cuck* ?

new vegas is the only one on there aside from morrowind that people love, user. And New Vegas was and still is to an extent, a buggy mess, but holy christ is it good compared to what we've been handed lately.

I have tried three times to get into EYE and each time been thwarted by my own laziness and game's obtuse controls/interface but I dig the style and appreciate how fucking weird it is

The earlier threads TOLD people not to preorder. We TOLD you, dawgs.

Are you retarded?

here comes the pc gamers who eat up anything

Jesus Christ, the blatant shilling.

Why don't anons just try the crack before buying?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fad752ba77585af0cbd32eca87dedaca740ba313&dn=Space+Hulk+Deathwing-CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

My guess is /4am/ it only started when mark banned them.

I dunno, I've been having fun with it.

Yeah, its buggy, but most of the problems aren't critical. For me the only real issue has been absurdly long load times.

Because it is far, far too large.

E.Y.E. has the worst start, it's so fucking slow and takes so much grinding to do anything. You're so weak at the start that only a few shots kills you, your few powers are mostly useless at that point in the game other than spiriting. It reminds me of Warframe in the regard that all the fun requires toughing through bullshit. It makes creating a new character sure a chore, but unlike Warframe you don't need to continually wade through shit for more fun. Once you finish up the grinding you can actually enjoy the game. On NG+ is where I felt like I was playing the game the way it was meant to be played, it was also the point where I actually understood what was going on because there weren't 3 hour breaks between missions where I was grinding for some research items.
It really is one of those "It gets good after x hours" type of games, I completely understand why so many people can't get into it.

Revisionist fuck off

Shitters with no taste still play it constantly.

Being buggy doesn't mean that people won't play the shit out of a game. You only need to look at the people that play fucking minecraft for example.

While it was good, I would say it was never really great.

Fuck off man Dragons Dogma is great fun with or without shitty games.

It had problems, sure. I've seen people call it "Japanese Skyrim" for a reason, but he's claiming it was never seen as good, which is total bullshit. I very clearly remember all the threads about the game when the NA release hit, all the "WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS" memes and so-forth.

>OMG DEATHWING SO HYPED

Why do you mouthbreathing cucks keep falling for shills?

Minecraft isn't really buggy, but regardless, from what I understand the Division has bombed quite majorly. It's rather heavily mocked, by even the most normal of normalfags.

Shitters with no taste aren't people.

Around the third world leaf
Check your clock and sigh relief

Are we being raided?
Holy shit

I'm playing this game and enjoying the fuck out of it.

Now I can abandon retarded games like Overwatch, Warframe, Rainbow Six Siege, etc. I'll keep logging onto Vermintide everyday to get the free items, play some Mordheim from time to time, but yeeeeah… I shall cleanse xenos for the

Emperor, I shall be one of the Angels of Death, I will be a Son of Caliban, and I will enjoy it while you all… I dunno, play Undertale or whatever… something with Asian cartoon children like usual, I guess.

OH FUCK
it's
ANOTHER MSPAINT COMIC
i feel so fucking
STUPID

There are some nice subtle things to the genestealers that seems to go unsaid.

How once crippled they can still crawl at you or even play dead, jump around on the walls and crawl into vents.

Take a wild guess

Casuals have been salty about EYE from day one. It's not enough that they don't play hardcore game, they get upset if anyone else plays hardcore game either. So EYE offended them pretty heavily and they take every opportunity to shitpost against it.

pic unrelated

Nigger it's actually 14 gigs when you download it, not 40! The multiplayer is unplayable yes but the actual single player game? Very well optimized funny enough. The players saying it's optimized often refuse to provide their full specs and when they do it turns out they have toasters.

If you said something about the terribad friendly bots AI then you may have had a point

Those are a longstanding tradition from left 4 dead.
I have fond memories of Francis healing me, locking me in place as a very angry Tank charged at us.

Fascism is awesome user.

Funny enough Deathwing has the exact opposite, the AI only seems to want to attack the enemy when you are ordering it to heal you.

I thought Albert Speer's IQ was higher than that

I want to enjoy videogames with Holla Forums but I don't want to have serious conversations about them tbh

No, no that's just every fa/tg/uy's opinion of Games Workshop.

That's that guy who reviews music, aye?

Never knew he was so based, but he gave the newest Moonsorrow album a fair shake, and that sat well with me.

The Needle Drop? Yeah, he's alright.

are 40kfags not of /tg/?

Games Jewshop is notorious for their terrible business practices. You'd have to be new to tabletop war gaming or never hang out in /tg/ to not know just how Jewish they really are. They only started toning that down like a year or two ago in their 20+ year reign.

*40+ year reign

Hey, that's my OC faggot.
Also
EXPECTING A MODERN GAME TO BE ACTUALLY PLAYABLE ON RELEASE LET ALONE A 40K WARHAMMER GAME TO BE GOOD
nu Holla Forums is great.

Just because most games nowadays launch in a broken state, still doesn't mean it's acceptable, shill-kun

guess op copied some idiotic steam forums kids and tries the same shit here, plus all his ip hopping.

anyway, deahtwing is fucking great, despite some bugs. its one of the best fps in the last 5 years. gunplay, levels, atmosphere are all pretty much perfect.

Checked

I think the difference is that this is not a AAA game by a AAA studio. This is a AA game being pulled off by a B studio.

No, it's not acceptable, but this is a studio punching well above their weight. You have every right to judge a featherweight champion for not being able to KO a heavyweight champion, you're just an asshole for doing so.

Again, remember, AAA studios do this on fucking CONSOLES where ALL variables are eliminated and they have millions more dollars of budget and manpower. Streumon got 80% of the way there with 20% of the resources (if that)

I just want 40k threads to go back to how they were. God damn the rampant shilling, raiding, and shitposting on Holla Forums in the past month has is getting to be unbearable.

The underage are on holidays now
Its going to be another dose of cancer and another permanent drop in quality.
We're all fucked, the board is slowly becoming what we hated.

I miss the days where we could just talk about 40k vidya, vidya we would like to see and circlejerk on the imperial assassins.

Like tears in rain

Show me some

Nigger its all over Jewtube

Where the webm at

Here

What a twist!

DESIGNATED

All this cake and still no webums

The atmosphere and level design is stellar, and I think the game is actually good if you have a good enough computer to run it. . Unfortunately I don't have a high end computer, so it looks like a reluctant refund for me.

time for another cake

I'm enjoying all the post purchase rationalizations in this thread. Keep it coming.

I felt a bit lied to by all the people claiming it better than Dark Souls, and in the middle of it it felt like a lot of grinding, and the combat was super repetitive. Upon finishing it, however, I looked upon it a lot more fondly, and I'm not sure why.

Now, don't be smug without a clear reason.

This game had promise and it makes sense that a lot of anons had hype. I for one was not looking forward to this one being a lame duck, but I'm not a buycuck either.

You have to remember it came out when you weren't here, you were on cuck/v/ aka shillcentral, where dozens of shills have admitted to shilling their shit to no end helped by the no poster ID shit. Saying it was Souls like was a buy meme since Souls-anything was a selling point. It still might be, actually.

But DD is a good game, not to be compared with Souls games. It's much more impressive in many ways but hampered by the souls fanatic and shill comparisons.

It's a completely different genre and style of game than souls
The only thing they really have in common in that they're third person action games
It's basically a love song to the old party based RPGs

If you did not like E.Y.E you would not like this.
The anons on these thread made that very clear

Difference is that eye was in many ways a meme/viral game. All this brouzouf shit. You can't find that in Deathwing.

kys

Eye was a mess of a game held together with duct tape. Anyone who liked it is a fucking retard with no taste. Probably because idiots here used to think it was a slav game and they have a fetish for squatters.

WEW

You can see it here.

And I loved eye for what it was, just so you know. Just tired of you fucking fanboy faggots in every corner of the interwebs.

Ok so I played a few hours of multiplayer. First off, the most important point (in my opinion): this game performs like shit. My framerate dips constantly: I'm still trying to tweak the settings but my R9 390 does not handle it well at all. This kind of shit alone can kill a game.

And that's sad because honestly, it's not bad. It's not great, and not worth $40 CAD ($30 would have been fair imo)… but it's fun and actually kind of satisfying. They definitely nailed the Space Marine Terminator feel, and the guns feel fucking awesome. The melee is a little janky but functional. Just don't pick Assault and use the claws: they're fucking garbage and your team will hate you.

Key points I think people are interested in:

Stability: The game is a lot more stable now. In beta I crashed constantly (assuming I wasn't DC'd first). Yesterday I didn't crash once, and only DC'd twice over a few hours, so that is a big improvement over beta.

Difficulty: 4 difficulty settings, default is 2/4. 3/4 is pretty god damn nasty and you will likely not survive with pubs. 4/4… well I lived in Expert on L4D and Hell on Earth in Killing Floor. This is harder than that. Expect a swift death. If your team is competent, expect a slightly slower death.

Interface: it's about the same as beta. It's more responsive and less buggy though. Compared to other games, it's a bit weak.

Respawn/Progression: I didn't like the way they worked in the beta. Felt very arcadey. But now they have a Codex Rules toggle, and that pretty much solves the problem. It removes all progression bullshit and instead gives you all weapons and abilities upfront. You cannot change class/weapons mid-game, and respawns take considerably longer (at least 4 minutes, might be more? Not sure). Tactical Marines have a reinforcement ability that will see a lot of use in Codex Rules. Also most shitpubs don't play with Codex Rules so the randoms there are generally more competent. If you don't suck ass at video games I suggest going that route.

tl;dr having fun, not terrible, price is a little too high, cannot recommend with current performance issues

A game spawning memes doesn't make it a meme game.

By that logic, Skyrim, Portal, Stalker, and a shitload of other games are meme games, even though they never tried to be.

Borderlands 2 is a meme game. Cucked Burch did his very best to make sure of that.

It can be and probably is both. Glad I refunded it.

He knows that. He's trying to bait you.

lol the caek is a lie

Codex already released. See

This is some pedestrian boring shit right here. Stomp around corridors for 10 minutes, find an enemy spawn point. It's worse than those stupid holes the monsters jump out of in Gears of War 1. The map tells you where the enemies will come from. AI is about on par with an early Mega Drive game.

He just sent me a text saying he's played it and is disapointed, but will keep playing to see if it gets better.

I'm trying to convince him it wont.

Fucking special snowflake millenials, and they say they aren't superficial assholes.

I should start playing with pubbies now

Do you really think it gonna become any smaller from steam/whatever?

People are complaining about no character progression or customisation because there's no variety in the gameplay.

When theres no variety in the gameplay you expect some variety in how you intearct with it. Usually this is delivered through character customisation or progression.

You should start thinking about things before you say them.

What starts happening one-hour in that makes it CHURRAAAAAAZZZEEEEEEHHHYYYYY?

Bear in mind I find L4D and L4D clones boring and repetetive. Because they're boring and repetetive.

Change your fucking loadout you fucking pussy.
Change your fucking powers you cunt.
Better yet, actually play the fucking game for more than half an hour before complaining about lack of progress or being bored.

I guess Morrowind , S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Killing Floor and L4D are boring now.

Pirate it and find out porch monkey

They got fucked by deadlines from greedy publishers.
t. French whose dad works at Microsoft.

It's a bunch of Holla Forums subversives, part of whom are pretending to be Holla Forums, other part pretending to be Holla Forums, and the rest revealing they are Holla Forums

This image is how Holla Forums sees Holla Forums

What do Morrowind and Stalker have to do with this game?

Killingfloor and L4D are repetetive and boring yes. So is Dynasty Warriors.

You've got such a hard on for defending this games honour and you can't even tell me what makes it worth playing? Two posts to respond to me and you can't even come up with something compelling that happens an hour in. But you know its cuhrazee! So cuhrazee you can't even type it into one of your super-butthurt posts defending this pile of crap.

Are you one of those guys who told people that FF13 "gets really good 20 hours in! It really opens up! Just keep playing."

god I love these comics. I hope they're not ironic, that would ruin it

Got any more? That shit is hilarious for all the wrong reasons

Which is a lot worse than your hard on for shitting on it even though it looks like you havent even played it?
Get out.

what does yee mean?

You're a fucking idiot
a slow start
An idiot with shit taste to booth

Holla Forums was a good boy trying to get his life back on track

Then why the fuck would you even bother with this game?

Who could have seen that one coming?

Was Anthony always this buff or did he take Sam's advice to heart?

Who are you quoting?

There, I quoted you.

I didn't say that. Why are you misquoting me?

gee there fella, I agree with you, but maybe we should keep this thread focused on video games

Nope, they're dead serious… These are just some average Holla Forums memes.

I don't believe it's not advanced Holla Forums propaganda

That's just low effort even for them.
Edits when?

i dont know

I have no words.

What would be the point of editing, when the originals do a good job of discrediting leftism already.

What even is your point? Are you defending Perturbator here? He was being a fucking cuck and deserved to be laughed at.

As for the second picture, what the guy says is the truth. Holla Forums is not a hugbox, but it does need to ban shills, since it is CONSTANTLY the target of organized attacks by shills. If they weren't being banned at least some of the time, the unrelenting assault would completely ruin the board, just like it ruined 4chan Holla Forums where a vast majority of posts are made by trolls, shills and subversives.
What he says about the mods is true as well, imkampfy for example is well documented and proven to be selling poster IP addresses to government agencies. He and several other moderators are on the enemy side.

you mean people whit different postures? there is no dialog on Holla Forums, mostly backpating and circlejerking

Holy shit you faggots are retarded. The guy disagrees with your politics = cuck. And you guys think that the rest of the world is the cancer. Wow. Your lack of self-awareness rivals that of the SJWs.

Anyone got a link to saidl video?

(checked

man giving birth to this kind of shit should be akin to commiting treason.

He's called a cuck because he supports letting his homeland be overrun by foreign races.

See? Right on cue. Triggered Holla Forums subversives come in the moment anyone laughs at them.

You just posted evidence of MY POINT in our argument, it was me who said the mods are compromised, and you argued against it you moron. Do you think flip flopping like this will work against me?

Blatantly false. Majority of it is research. Holla Forums for example did almost all of the work in finding out the facts regarding the Clinton/Podesta pedo ring.

This is why all normalfags hate you leftist vermin too. You're blatant traitors and act like it's fine. Perturbator is a pathetic fucking cuck just like you, because you both think it's fine to have shitskin subhumans in Europe. It's not fine. It is not normal. It is not acceptable. You arguing that people who support that should be listened to or treated like their opinion matters just proves you are a fucking cuck yourself. It just is what you are, so you get called that, stop complaining about it or just simply, stop being a cuckold.
It's not that hard, just don't be a traitor to your own race and people will stop mocking you.

it all makes sense now, after seeing more from this shitty thread

I want this never ending summer to stop.

They are from Holla Forums you retarded faggot, they're literally defending Perturbator when he went full cuck and defended taking subhumans into Europe.

if somebody gets triggered over a Holla Forumsack user it's always a lefty fag. if someone gets triggered over a Holla Forumsark user it's always a pol fag
deal with it little bitch

No you gigantic faggots.
I hate the fact that you believe that you ae allowed to say any kind of stupid shit, but if ANYONE disagrees with it, then the buzzwording and triggering ensues.
Are you fucks even aware that most people dont like either Holla Forums or /leftpol/ and you (both) say retarded shit here on Holla Forums on a daily basis?

If you ever wondered what breaking broken people would look like this is it.

Funny how I never get called a cuck. I wonder how I do it.

Did any of you fucking retards read the required specs before it released? Stop expecting to be able to play a modern game with a six-year old card or on a laptop.

What? The game runs perfectly besides the odd freeze on the loading screens.

Better than getting assfucked in L4D by RNG spawns.

You're in fucking power armour, retard. What kind of game were you expecting?

It's like this shithole board just wants to find excuses to hate every good game that actually comes out. Or none of you faggots have actually played the game and are trying to shill against it for some other game.

Only complaint I actually have is that the game is too short.

What exactly am I meant to play instead Holla Forums?
Because right now, I'm enjoying this game and Final Fantasy XV. What's the next game you're going to call shit that actually is good?

This is what happens when deviantart audience, who's works we constantly post in CWC threads, start browsing Holla Forums.

Her tears are extra delicious.

By not being a retard like b57442.

So im a retard by telling you that you are not inmune to critics and that people disagreeing doesnt inmediatly turn them into your favourite buzzword.
PLEASE END THIS SUMMER ALREADY.

See and
Its always the same shit with you sons of incest.

What do you hope to achieve with this? You have been screaming into the wind about this for a long time now. Nothing is going to change unless an entirely new BO and hotpocket team take Holla Forums. Odds of Marku letting go of Holla Forums? 0%. It's time to accept that.

I'd be more down with WNs if they were down with ALL whites, not just normalfag whites. Well, it can't really be helped.

you don't actually know much about various kinds of leftists, do you?

walk it off

Everytime
Why don't you fags take your shitfling to /news/?
Christ sake

I have not though.
Atleast i can have the joy of telling them how much of a faggot they are, and the only thing they can do in response is keep throwing buzzwords, further proving my point.

Walk back to >>>Holla Forums
You're not even subtle

This thread is actually better than that waifu alarm clock one.

no you dont understand. Holla Forums is just Holla Forums roleplay except when theyre false flagging. then it wasnt Holla Forumss doing.

Worst part about you faggots is that if you're banned or your posts deleted you'll start accusing the mods/Mark of taking sides and start complaining about free speech when you're derailing threads one after the other.

Research? but they only publish info that supports their postures, they ignore anything that contradicts or is unrealted to their posture, Holla Forums doesnt take interest on sciense and historym only facts that supports their views, i already experieced how you tried to shit /his/ just to return to the echo chamber whit your tail beetwen your legs, also everybody hates your guts on other political related boards, be it NATSOCs or ANACAPs

Also take into account that reddit also migrated to Holla Forums recently due to Trump's reddit section

OP started the thread in a shitty way, is played the game recently and it had some performance issues whit my GTX 660 runing on medium, the level desgin was good and the gameplay was also good, just read the replies complaining how it's shit complaining of nothing specific

also Holla Forums and Holla Forums dont frequent /new/ because it's not an hugbox, they just hear want they want to hear.

Re-read your post and see how dumb it is.

hint : "faggot", "buzzword"

Go at it champion.

Faggot its not a buzzword, its the same shit as calling you an idiot, retard or nigger.
Stop the damage control now, please.

Genuine mental illness.

On second thought you have to go now.

Anons can't get enough of discussing things they claim to hate. Politics are no exception these days. How this surprises anyone is beyond me.

gg

Deathwing being a mess is rather disheartening. Watched phontomen play the prerelease a short while back to get a feel for it, and it looked like exactly what was promised, which is Space Hulk corridor crawling xeno-murdering action. But tank-slow corridor fighting against alien Viet Cong and their faux xenomorph progenitors, while a totally accurate and nearly direct translation of the tabletop game, is not quite so interesting in practice.

The fact that the game appears to have been rushed out the door and possibly announced way too early- it'd explain why Streum was so unwilling to release footage, they were probably still deep in alpha when the game announced and as they moved into beta still didn't have anything they felt comfortable showing off more than a little bit- is especially disappointing, because it tells us that these technical issues did not need to be here. A very late holiday release was a rather poor choice, furthermore, since now it's in competition with the rest of the releases of the season or else isn't in position to compete in the first place. I wish Streum well and hope they fix the game up and get good sales in spite of this rocky ass launch. I want my E.Y.E 2 and my Dark Heresy E.Y.E 1alike. Sage for the shitshow.

I can't tell if the visible and tremendous irony of this image is intentional or if they're unironically lionizing the famously stubborn left-reactionary mob depicted here. Poe's law, it's magical, it is.

It's not like we're entirely doomed. Goering had morphine. Goebbels supposedly liked yuri. So on. Or maybe a degree or all of that was propaganda chaff, piled so high that we pick out the reasonably plausible extents as fact even if they aren't. In any case, vanguards are rarely entirely without sins, and the relatively politically convenient. I'd expect rehabilitative nonsense (though it wouldn't really be nonsense) or uncomfortable Otto Rahn coercion into cooperation at worst. But then, I'm a fanatic, so I'm a tad biased.

photoshopped as fuck

Boy, Deathing wing sure is a disappoi-

Holla Forums's autism leaking into board after board is the equivalent of Fukushima radioactive waste leaking through the pacific ocean.

Oh no dude, that shit is real, I am laughing hard.

laughable

The optimization is bad but I can't tell because I have an i7 3770K and a Fury X.
The game is fun as shit though, there are bugs but I haven't found any that are in-game but there are ridiculously long load times (not for me, have the game loaded on an SSD) and disconnects from MP lobbies.

From my experience, the majority of disconnects in MP come from the host crashing

This meme where videogames are released as 20GB+ downloads has to stop eventually. Valve's servers can't possibly hold all that data.

SHDW is an 11.7GB download.

keep sucking that kikes dick, have fun with ur war wish russia.

How long until crack so I can play it?

I'm having [spoiler]fun it'll be even better when the bottle necking gets fixed this is in the same woods as vermintide was.[spoiler]

I now understand what user meant about contrast. Those genestealers are muted brown blobs.

fuck

see

Yeah I decided to search myself and found it in a second, fuck me.

How fucking new are you?

Refugee spotted.

I think the reason casuals are so buttblasted over SHDW is that it has no minimum safety threshold. Most FPS these days, as long as you can finish the current fight, or even just take cover long enough during one, will restore most or (more commonly) all of your health.

This leads to a truly abysmal skill requirement and all sorts of shitters going around expecting games to be piss-easy.

SHDW gives you a limited health resource in SP; if you fuck up too much, if you run through all the healing and psygating until there's none left, you're dead. And have to restart the whole level.

This comes as a huge shock to the system for casuals who aren't accustomed to actually having to put in some effort and having a real possibility of losing (and losing significant progress), so they lash out.

They can't admit this though because they think they're good at video games so they just screech a bunch about bugs, nevermind that it's pretty much only MP stuff that still has bugs and there's no fucking way they ran into any bugs in the SP they barely got into before giving up.

Nota single one of these is from Holla Forums lmao

Wow! I'm so glad you added that important comment and reaction image to the thread! This is how people should contribute. Say, why don't you go post this on reddit to show everyone else your funny meme?

I was expecting that from day one, optimization issues or not.
They're the Marmite if vidya

Well sorry for wanting a Holla Forums thread to actually be about video games for once and not have a fucking political discussion all the time.

Or people are disappointed with yet another video game being a clusterfuck of unoptimized bullshit and are tired of this horrible meme being prevalent in today's game industry.

I refunded Deathwing and plan to buy it on a bigger sale percentage when the patches are done because of this stupid shit.

When your average normalfag sees 50gb, he doesn't immediately think, "Wow, these developers are fucking hacks for not using texture compression." here's looking at you id Software He instead thinks, "Oh my god this game is 50gb there must be tons of epic stuff to do!"

It's just a marketing gimmick to trick normalfags and redditors into thinking their game has loads of content. It's also a telltale sign of incompetence from devs

Have you considered not running it on a toaster?

It could always be both, you know. Holla Forums hates the fact that it's a half-broken mess released too early, exterior parties will hate it because they're shitters and excuse the fact by calling it a broken mess.

Has there been any significant bitching about Space Hulks' difficulty? Bushwhacking rocket launchers and ambushes out the ass leave me inclined to believe there is some.

Hope you fags have speakers because taking out usb headphones and turning off third party audio programs for some reason produces noticble improved results.

Yes, I shouldn't generalize, but has anyone in the thread said much to the contrary beside 'it's fun if you can get past the busted engine?' Should I say 'Holla Forums has a love-hate relationship with it' or 'the segments of Holla Forums that will hate it will hate it for this reason,' or 'this particular thread on Holla Forums largely hates it/its release?'

While that would be a more technically correct statement, but also clumsier than just summarizing the second statement with 'Holla Forums will hate it because,' which implicitly though not explicitly speaking for those parties which will hate it, without totally brushing over those parties who will like it.

It still doesn't present an argument for Marx, or respond to any of the points in that OP

>a game so poorly optimized the developers themselves had to cut short a livestream because the game wouldn't run on their own machines

Jesus christ, you really are a shill.

They contain the designated lack of awareness and hypocrisy to be from Holla Forums, though.

Would you gaylords shut the fuck up this is a vidya thread not /new/

just gonna put this thread out of it's misery right quick

hope the next one is better

Thank you.
We shitpost now?

Fuck it, why not?

go back to 4cuck, faggot

Have you considered having an actual brain instead of a bag of cocks?

I pirated and played through the tutorial and it ran fine. Will play through more of it later to render final judgement on whether or not to buy it.

I didn't pre-order or try it yet, but I'm disappointed that it apparently turned out to be shit as a co-op game (apparently its single player with a poorly tacked on co-op mode), so its more of a Republic Commando type game. Sad to hear as I was looking at it as a co-op game, but I like Republic Commando so whatever.

Aside from that, apparently the game is good, just terrible technical issues and optimization. So if they fix the issues, then I'll give it a shot.

I really wanted this to be good, but it just isn't. The AI on the squad is so horribly oblivious and obnoxiously retarded that it sucks all the fun out of it, feels like a perpetual escort mission from a 90s game. When I try to play multiplayer I just get constant disconnects, haven't been able to finish a single map. Not that it matters because there's 0 progression or story either way.

Just look at the thread from top to bottom and you'll realize nobody even said anything Holla Forums related until certain faggots start accusing them of all kinds of shit. I understand that the manchildren from Holla Forums and other similarly autistic shitholes are still butthurt Trump won, what I don't get is why do they even bother cross-shitposting about Holla Forums everywhere.

They seem to have forgotten that the most popular boards here are simply Holla Forums's different hobbies.

you mean reddits different hobbies?

Little tip: Give your Assault marine melee weapons (claws or hammer) and he will actually be able to survive without your constant protection. The Apothecary can use them too, but doing so disables his healing. Basically this turns them into a "tank" character, capable of keeping the swarm off your back.

Checked

I think the difference is that this is not a AAA game by a AAA studio. This is a AA game being pulled off by a B studio.

No, it's NOT acceptable, but this is a studio punching well above their weight. You have every right to judge a featherweight champion for not being able to KO a heavyweight champion, you're just an asshole for doing so. Correct, just an asshole.

Again, remember, AAA studios do this on fucking CONSOLES where ALL variables are eliminated and they have millions more dollars of budget and manpower.

Holla Forums BTFO