HIDEO KOJIMA IS THE BEST DIRECTOR MOVIE OF HIS ERA

HIDEO KOJIMA IS THE BEST DIRECTOR MOVIE OF HIS ERA

IF YOU HEAR ME KOJIMA? NOBODY CAN BEAT YOU!!

GOD BLESS KOJIMA AND DEATH STRANDING!

Fuck the niggers and the jews.

Kojima is a SJW faggot who deservedly got kicked from Konami after blowing the budget of MGSV out of the proportion.

Maestro has yet to make a bad game. Stay mad, lads.

Maestro.

Dude got high off his own farts bu mgs4.

I wish he actually was a movie director because his work is better than most Hollywood trash we have now.

Konami is just as badshit as he is.

MGSV could've been one of the best games of all time if it weren't for Kojimbo and his giant ego and westaboofaggotry. Fuck Kojimbo and fuck his fans.

I don't see how. Even conceptually it just seemed redundant.

The core gameplay is the best stealth gameplay you can get at the moment. The only thing the game lacks is an actual story and more variety.

It would need an entire overhaul before it could be good. It's designed like a PSP game, ala Peace Walker, in that you do the same shit over and over to grind slowly but surely for incrementally better soldiers and gear over time. It is the very definition of tedium.

Kojima was forced to make mgs5

Games fun for about ~10 a hours before it gets old

Its not a stealth game

I'm thoroughly in the camp that MGS5 being half-baked is Kojima's fault. Konami canned him before he finished it, true, but he was never actually going to fucking finish it. The game was an mostly excuse to hang out with actors and spend lots of cash adding random shit + licensed music into the game. He's been wanting to stop working on Metal Gear since 2 was done, for fuck's sake.

Now he's away from the series we see him doubling down on this behaviour. Parading around his hollywood director and actor pals and flying around the globe just to "find an engine" for the new game. All the while basking in the "poor punished Kojima" wanking on twitter.

Enjoy Death Stranding on the Playstation 6 when it does release, faggot.

Trailer hype is what fucked MGS5 over.

No it was the fact you couldn't kill anyone or damage any vehicles because you'd rather fulton them, Not sure why the game even had other weapons besides the tranquilizer guns

Peace Walker was superior to phantom content

That's probably true but it's still his fault for going over budget.

I agree, because Peace Walker's entire design is based around the PSP being a portable device. Ergo, the game isn't as large as most Metal Gears which means it has to condense its content into bite size pieces that are tethered together and propped up by micromanagement features that incorporate having to wait in order to maximize the time you spend between playing and ideally doing something else on the go.

But for some dumb, goddamn reason Kojima thought it'd be a good idea to take the portable design nature of Peace Walker and do it again but on much more powerful hardware which could accommodate for considerably more than the restraints Peace Walker was working with. I fucking hate Kojima.

Kojima is a cuck hack, he always was and always will be
too shit to actually direct and write movies so got stuck with video "games"

A lazy fucking jap destroyed his own legacy when part 4 was already the end of the saga.

Not to mention PW offered a variety of missions that were challenging in every way, as well as comic relief stuff like paparazzi, pooyan, ghost photography.
In addition, TPP lacks an area that'd be comparable to the mine-base or even the nicaraguan base

Kojima simply has no backbone whatsoever. He intended to end the series with MGS2, but came back to MGS3 when the devs couldn't do it as he wanted. He didn't want to do MGS4, but started doing it as soon as he got a couple of death threats. If he wanted to get over MGS that much, he could've just left Konami at the very least after MGS3 and any publisher would take him with open arms, like Sony did with Death Stranding. Hell, the guy was VP of Konami. I'm pretty sure that, with his inflated ego and a probable xboxhueg budget, he'll make Death Stranding an even more of a mess than MGS4 or V ever were. Pic very much related - even though Konami is still fucking retarded on how it treated the KP devs (not Kojima) and other studios in the past.

Even Ground Zeroes was more fun than TPP, considering that it actually had difficulty options and some fun stuff as well like Deja Vu/Jamais Vu.