Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/159192694
statweb.stanford.edu/~candes/l1magic/#papers
web.cvxr.com/cvx/doc/CVX.pdf
springer.com/us/book/9783540878483
dsp.rice.edu/cs
dsp.rice.edu/sites/dsp.rice.edu/files/cs/Imaging-via-CS.pdf
statweb.stanford.edu/~markad/publications/ddek-chapter1-2011.pdf
math.tu-berlin.de/fileadmin/i26_fg-kutyniok/Kutyniok/Papers/SurveyCompressedSensing_Revision.pdf
arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1010/1010.0608v2.pdf
dsp.rice.edu/sites/dsp.rice.edu/files/cs/DworkMcSherryTalwar.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really need to replay LA Noire sometime.

Video games

i lost, goddammit

DOUBLE FRONT DRIVING?!

Aye

A video game board by definition doesn't have people who play video games
Any device, no matter how shitty it is can run video games if it can run a web browser.
People who play video games are playing video games, not posting here.
Holla Forums isn't for video games, it never has been and it never will no matter how much you lie to yourself.
Have a non-vidya mp4.

thanks codemonkey

lewd

not vaporwave dipshit

Requesting webm

Also

*autistic screeching

Just install Youtube-DLG can you can download videos as webms, fuck.

NIGGER

Ah shit mang I loved Civil Protection.

music sauce pls and wish i had a sister like this

sounds like Nujabes to me, but I'm not sure what song.

My family is fucking retarded. I once slapped a piece of paper with "sleeping" on my door and put a wooden table behind it.
22pm my father slowly pushes the door open, bangs his leg on the table, turns on the lights and asks "who's sleeping?" before he sees me in the bed and just walks away with the lights and the door open

At Least they care enough to find out

Your dad's fucking hilarious.

Who else would be sleeping in your room?
Who, user?

his mom

Holy shit I get it now. Your dad's a Grade A jokester.

jesus christ what a funny cunt your dad must be

Why the fuck is this so funny?

Source

Nice

What if it is a cartoon about a video game? Is that kosher? Technically ATHF had a video game Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am.

may I ask what it is from? This seems pretty good.

fallout 4

I feel like 99% of the time some twat doesn't actually hide anything just to fuck with me

I love that faggot's laugh. And I fucking hate Konami.

Haven't seen a WebM tutorial posted in this thread yet so…here.

There's nothing in it. That's the point. It's like that asshole who keeps posting those cute seal videos.

It seems like you guys couldn't find it

Snake?

Xmedia Recode sucks balls.

Unsurprisingly, there is a german word for that.

Don't forget that our current file size limit is 12MB and might change to 16MB soon.
Have some test footage and the boston salt party 2.0 webm remastered (i actually just put in higher quality audio since the video would take too long, but it was already alright anyway and the main issue was audio quality)

Eventually one of these is just going to end up as a jump scare. Speaking of which anyone got videos of people getting tricked by that old website where you had to move the mouse through the maze without hitting the edge. But when you got to the point right before the path got super challenging there was the exorcist face and a loud scream?

So does he call himself for tech support?

I made a 12mb version with updated settings

This is my horse, Toast.

Really?

A screamer?

Did you dust off your AOL CD?

What's up with that gay resolution anyway?
also one issue i had was richard and his 30 second 1080p webm, that's still going to be much far from lossless or visually lossless no matter what codec you use unless your webm is just a continuous black background, 8/12MB just can't fit it.
And then there's how xmedia recode's aspect ratio/crop settings just work now.

What's AOL?

Look, the video tutorial shows you have to do everything, if you don't know how to crop and properly resize your video after that it's your fault

Very funny, user.

That's a spooky webm.

No shit webms aren't going to be lossless.

It's an mp4, probably ripped directly from Vine given it's square aspect ratio.

I like whoever made this to usher in the 10MB file limit. Think a shortened version of the opening from 2001 Space Odyssey would be a good clip to usher in the 16MB limit.

Thanks user, saved for next time.

Seriously, the fuck you doing?

It clearly says it's a webm, video stats says its VP9 at 9mbit with 256bit vorbis

I don't even encode my movies for my home collection at 9mbit

I made the 10mbit filesize limit celebration video ;D

Letting a program do all my thinking for me.

video games?

I hate fake scanlines that make the screen darker.

eh. it's not my first choice, but it's better than any of the alternatives snes9x comes loaded with.

Nearest-neighbor scaling or death.

no you swede
I mean as in you don't have to repeatedly click the crop/whatever settings on xmedia recode to have them work now, they fixed it. Here's a quick showcase

also fug i accidentaly captured the video at 1500~fps and slowed down the footage to 1000fps due to several fuck ups. here's it sped up instead and at a proper frame rate

Good on ya. Been wanting to start editing again, what software do you use? It has been a while and I assume Premiere 7 is a bit out of date.

Said it on this guy's Youtube video, and I'll say it again here. This guy is a fucking faggot. Not every game needs to be some spooky scary survival stealth game.

Yeah. He gets some things right abouth ow weapons should have clear differences and purpose, and he has half a point with how your actions should be much more involved than Arkham city. The problem though is he just wants every game to make your character weak and says it is juvenile to play an action game.

Who added the flag?

NOW THIS…. IS BAIT!

Every now and then mega64 comes up with something good

Is Mega64 secretly Ramon Film Productions?

These will come out much better with the new limit.

is this short film based off and bigger work of faction?
that was pretty cool.

You mean the THAT game? The game that made youtube more popular with all the reaction videos from it? The game that was nationally known for several years because of the reaction videos it produced? The game that was all over the internet for years and you would have to be living under a rock to have ever heard of it?

Never heard of it.

You want to see some real compression go look up projects involving compressed sensing. It ain't compression unless you are violating the Nyquist Rate.

Fuck that sounded dumb.

Is this short film based on something? Inspired by someone else work?

vp9 supports lossless compression, but yeah the audio is never going to be lossless. although opus is really good. just saiyan

what?

That spinning background is death for compression formulas, it's still going to look like shit.

There's a second 'episode': vimeo.com/159192694

What Should it say instead of "Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Presents", "A Stanley Kubrick Production" and "2001: A Space Odyssey"?

I'm leaning towards "An 8ch.net Production" and "16MB - An Holla Forums Odyssey". No idea what to replace Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Presents" with, though, any ideas?

"Infinity Development Group Presents"

To sample something and guarantee lossless reconstruction you need to sample at twice the max frequency. For audio 20KHz max frequency so anything above 40Khz sampling works (hense why CD used 44,100Hz, the extra 4.1k has to deal with NTSC/PAL stuff). But if you know the signal is sparse, having high amplitude frequencies that are far apart, surrounded by low amplitude noise. You can reconstruct the signal by randomly sampling around 1/5th to 1/10th the max frequency, then use some fancy math to determine which points sampled noise and which sampled key frequencies. The reconstruction is around %99 accurate. This has been used to speed up MRI and to isolate foreground items from slow moving backgrounds (quality wouldn't go to shit if there was confetti).

Not bad.

Presumably there's more to it than just choosing an appropriate sample rate like you do with bandpass sampling? Got any good reading on the subject?

Infinity Development Group or The Darkest Reaches of the Internet
Presents Presents

A YOUR_NAME Production or An endless Holla Forums thread production

16MB: File Size or 2016: A 16MB Limit Odyssey

In small print "8ch still alive and kick despite Google's faggotry"

I'm using newest premiere, they keep renaming all the old tools but it's really good

Fuckin' magic ass missles man

It's alive but i wouldn't say it's kicking. We're going down the same way 4chan did

i wasn't even talking about audio

what game is this?

You could call that genre of music Rick'n'Roll

There are not really any books out on the subject. The first thing my boss assigned was to learn about convex optimization and L1 minimization. After that it moved into the statistical area with Kalman Filters.
L1: statweb.stanford.edu/~candes/l1magic/#papers
CVX: web.cvxr.com/cvx/doc/CVX.pdf
Kalman Filters: springer.com/us/book/9783540878483
Here is a DSP group that has a good list of papers on the subject dsp.rice.edu/cs
For a place to start:
dsp.rice.edu/sites/dsp.rice.edu/files/cs/Imaging-via-CS.pdf
General Info: statweb.stanford.edu/~markad/publications/ddek-chapter1-2011.pdf
Short example from theory to application: math.tu-berlin.de/fileadmin/i26_fg-kutyniok/Kutyniok/Papers/SurveyCompressedSensing_Revision.pdf
Another technique that has been used is Principle Component Analysis as seen: arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1010/1010.0608v2.pdf
One last interesting example as it applies to privacy: dsp.rice.edu/sites/dsp.rice.edu/files/cs/DworkMcSherryTalwar.pdf
Hope you are familiar with mathematical notation. Sweat first week going through the stuff felt more like translating then reading. Good luck

hm… I thought I had made up my mind about this Kamen Rider after I saw the horrendous suits… but I may actually give it a chance.

Here we go, pretty good considering how shit I actually am.

that was really cute.

i remain completely soft

Good luck will be needed as I'm fairly green to DSP but some aspects of it are fairly simple to understand. We'll see how I go, thanks for all the links!

Something my science professor told me as a kid, don't memorize things. Memorizing is for people who don't learn. Understand exactly what everything means and you'll never forget it, like you'll never forget riding a bycicle

Have this version, lad.

niggers r dumb

i'm a br and this is beautiful, have more judge dredd

Holla Forumsrelated

have more br

no, if i see yo on the street i'm going to fucking rob you

Can't help but think that grill was inspired by Yasuho Hirose.

It's a leppo.

Ok, so what is happenning ? Is it just one guy posting shit like this or is halfchan down ? I keep seeing crap like this.

CG is the worst thing to ever happen to mecha.

that's one poor attempt at fitting in. just go back to reddit and don't further ashame yourself

CG is the best thing you nigger because they can afford to produce a shitload of fights instead of handrawing only a handful. Believe me I appreciate handdrawn shit, but holy shit is more shit done well than two solid fights.

good shit

Vanilla - Arrow

This sucks ass. The only thing that made Skyrim's theme good was the fact that it was like a viking chant. Having some woman sing it solo just completely ruins it.

sounds alot like my father

quality>>>>>>quantity

ya goofball

tfw your father was never there because single mother household, and now you're 23 and he's 74 and an old lazy disgusting piece of shit that is no use to you other than inheritence

v-video games amiright?

those kind folks should be gassed tbh

I saw a webm here once with a video soundtrack. it was a metal song with a swedish choir, but I cannot remember the name of the game, so I can't find it on my own. Does anyone have it?

he and his mom are probably faggots anyways lmao

i watched this over a single weekend and called in sick on Monday, nothing has left as emotionally devastated as this show to the point where i simply felt dead for a full day

With waifus, even being a wageslave is good

quality is better than quantity except hand drawn is not as smooth as CGI and you tend to have less variety and the amount of quality fights is always decreased. CGI is typically shit, but for mechas it is perfect.

sage for blogpost

tfw your mother, after ruining your childhood, decided to fuck with another family. She's an 8/10 blonde, and made a beta provider leave his wife for her. He had two children (both older than me). The son had a mental breakdown during his studies overseas, and the daugther is a genetic dead end (lesbo) all because of this.

tfw she left my father because he always went out cheating, gambling and drinking

I've got a wife material gf, who lives with me. Planning to have children within 7 years. I turned out pretty okay, no thanks to either of 'em

So I was 50% right, you still sound like a poof tho

fuck it, the FBI can have my search history if it means my 2D waifu becomes real

You might be right, since I mostly play ____Rimworld and Mount&Blade

Waifufags are basically failed normalfags. A real man doesn't need a relationship or a substitute.

if we're going to blogpost about shit fams i want in too
>he's a chainsmoking drunk with a distaste for work although i can't really complain about the distaste for work, i'm guilty of the same
1/2

2/2

3/2

Does anyone have the instructional image on softmodding your Xbox and the list of good games from the OG Xbox thread a few days ago? My dumb ass forgot to save them. In exchange, have this dorf.

I really feel for you user, but you're a dipshit for ruining his car, only because doing so marginally ruined the lives of others in the process. Break his window, sure, but did you really need to disengage the breaks so it would roll down hill and into a fucking tree? That's some overkill man. Use your head, you fucker. Also, consider having your brother murdered, he sounds like an asshat.

Hearing your pain makes me reconsider my situation in life. So, thanks for that. It's always good to be reminded that shit can always be much worse, and that you should take time to appreciate that you aren't living in some civil-war-torn country, being bombed by insurgents on one side and your own fucking government on the other.

s-sorry

Since when did PewdiePie get fucking redpilled?
I keep seeing him on my feed and it's ridiculous how against the grain he's been lately.
Like he just doesn't give a SHIT anymore

moonlight neon racer..
something.
It's kickstarter shit.

Y-you're subscription feed?

Jesus fuck that is a waste of goddamn time for both a shit game and a shit song.

No like you know how youtubes recommended videos pop up in the sidebar, and lately they've been stupid. Well pewdiepie kept popping up and the one video I actually clicked on was his "At 50 million subscribers I'll delete my channel." Watched it, thought he had some good points, it was pretty funny.

So where do I start with Kamen Rider? I think it's about time I gave this show a fucking try.

Jesus Christ, Japan…

What are you looking for in a karate bugmen show?

Man, the fuck are up with all these trailers with shittier remixes of classic songs?

You know this is going to lead to some sort of massive conspiracy where the animes conspire to play matchmaker to lonely office workers, right? I may have said this before but now I'm quite sure that was a hallucination since I also remember being in a large series of oddly lit halls and being intermittently chased by a bloody dog man and a guy called "serial" last night. Those guys were assholes.

the most entry level riders are probably

People say that OOO and W are decent entry points, but I don't think somebody should start with neoheisei era riders, though they are still worth experiencing.

As for generally good riders, the ones above as well as

No.

Skyrim's theme is just a remixed version of Call of Magic/ Nerevar Rising that has been used since Morrowind. "The Dragonborn Comes" is a song bards will sing in taverns. That's the only time it appears in game.

that owl is adorable.

yes

Fucking plagiarizing faggots.

Can anybody webm this for me? I'm still learning to do this shit any can't figure out how to compress the file size atm.

My fucking sides

Its call sampling user. Everyone is doing it.

Doesn't mean that it suddenly becomes acceptable, you faggot.

Get with the times gramps. No one can make new music anymore. :^)

I like how you can spot the normalfags by how they reply.

How about Amazons?

but can you fuck it?

Haven't watched it yet. I'm actually marathoning a bunch of Toku now and planning to end on that one. Excited to get to it though considering I'm guessing this is how they are going to keep catering to the older fans of Kamen Rider.

You little shit. Why not post the full fucking version.

JIHAD ON 3DPD SOON

I dunno. Cuhrazee I guess.

So I can pretty much whatever, they aren't interconnected?

what exactly are you implying here?

I have no idea why but those retarded robot shades get my dick hard.

Magi are Zoroastrian, that's a Kabbalist. LEARN YOUR WIZARD TAXONOMY

izzat some kind of gundam or what

I guess you actually would want to start with neoheisei then. Heisei has better stories considering that they were made for the entire family, but neoheisei shifted gears to be more towards kids so those stories took a major hit, but the action got a lot more over the top.

Gaim, or even the newest one Ex-Aid might be a decent place to start if you want cuhrayzee. I suppose Kabuto might also work considering when they Clock Up the action can get pretty nuts.

Apparently I managed to fuck up in the worst way for choice of first rider series.

Yeah, I've got new found respect for the man. He's really going balls out. He's got the entire lefty media's useless, estrogen filled balls in a knot.

Double is pretty good

What has he done? That webm only shows him complaining that the word "fuck" is censored. Meanwhile he has argued for immigration in Sweden constantly and called anyone who's against multiculturalism a "bigot".

In your defense, Decade definitely looked the coolest and the amount of riders that show up would be enticing to anyone.

but yes, that was the worst one you could have started with.

Is this technically illegal?

What do you hope to achieve by asking that?

I don't know what he's doing right, but if he's got people like The Guardian crying then he's done something right.

sooo, where the pictures of your young mom?

Look at the bright side.
At least it wasn't 555, Kiva, Wizard or Ghost.

Why would you want pictures of a 3DPD whore?

The newer ones aren't. Would agree with that Kabuto is an ok start but it does get rather silly on the later episodes.

Only if someone had actually thought to write a law forbidding it.

Just like there probably isn't any laws regulating timetravel even though there probably ought to be in case anyone invents it.

I agree completely on Kiva. I think there's some good in all the Riders, but aside from some okay monster and suit designs, Kiva has got to be the worst series. I imagine starting with it would turn anyone off to Kamen Rider.

yeah, there are definitely times later on where it feels like they are trying to hard to emulate anime humor with live action and it can fall flat.

The worst thing about Kiva was that the 80's side wasn't that bad.

This must be the funnest thing to write.

I have my reasons

its a shame adult swim doesn't attempt to make more things like Orel, very drama focused shows with humor being a side note.

There's been many such laws, but they were erased by time-travellers.

Damn, that fit so well.

mind.in.a.box - 8 Bits

Urobuchi is the head writer for this so he probably had a problem not going full despair.

I'd buy one, but without the anime inside.
Shit, I could just program my computer

The DDR clone is fucking impressive by pushing the NES to its limits (7-bit DPCM sampling with a 2MB, not 2Mb, cartridge). Also, the C64 had a similar homebrew production (video related).

You’re clearly psychologically damaged by the amount of pornography you view. Please consider cutting back.

The fuck is wrong with you?

I know you’re just trolling, but you’re not good at it at all.

Having to solve a Google captcha to view a video on Holla Forums?

So this is the power of anime…

Considering he's Swedish, I wouldn't be fucking surprised, especially after the feminist snow plow debacle.

Yasuho is best girl

I'm not the retard with a fetish for women's ideologies. Jesus Christ, do we have another backpack user in the making?

Japanese power rangers is pretty hardcore.

Thank you my fellow human being

I'm damn certain that was a tech demo for when they were making Warpath: jurassic Park, before they came up with the mesh overlay to make progressive damage.

You don't get the idea of the video user. It's exactly because we are so used to this jump scares and stuff, that something peaceful like that video bugs our minds. You expect something, so the unexpected is the fact that it's nothing more than what you see.

The flash/webm that got me interested in Decade and, through it, Kamen Rider. I'm currently working through Den-O

that's actually a clever way to put tire on a rim if you don't have the equipment. i've never seen that before.

I meant the person speaking, playthrough or something?

I much prefer the cover done for this trailer, yes it has a woman singing it, but it does sound like its a chorus of women, and the trailer also gives it a different "feeling" The Dragonborn comes when sung by men feel like its you overcoming mighty beasts with your own strength, wits, and power.

This cover though shows what the people hope you would be, someone who is a protector, stopping the threats that no one but you have a chance of stopping.

Might as well use the track without the ruckus in the trailer

Oh… thank you, didn't know that there was this version.

Testing youtube-dl output with Bisqwit's adorable autism.

Fresh content coming through. Testing how well I can mp4.

Spin City?

Yup, came up on my tv playlist and I figured that was a good enough scene for me to test this free program I got to edit and splice videos. Have this other one I made for Holla Forums. The (((coincidences))) are staggering.

Do you ever stop to think that perhaps you shouldn't reproduce?

thank you so much dude.

kek

Is that a gay B.J. Blascowicz?

I actually put effort into this trash and i'm proud of it.

10/10 timing. I need to find good greenscreen material.

Man webm for retards is so much better then xmedia recode.

how about no

When I see what user?
All I see is the ideal world…thanks for the comfy.

Maybe one day, you'll decide to become even less of a casual and just learn the command line already.

those are some slow bullets you can actually see them traversing

Frog Fractions 2 when?

He never said every game needs to be a spooky survival game you dumb faggot.
Turn on your ears and fucking listen.

what made it good was the fact that it was Morrowind's theme, actually
the viking chanting was a decent way to adapt it to the setting but it wasn't necessary to make it work as music

Just put the japs out of their fucking misery already.

What's the story behind this?

The Morrowind-sounding bits were the worst part, though. I can't fucking stand Morrowind's soundtrack. Such a mind-numbing, dull piece of shit. Literally gives me headaches when trying to play that awful game.

Yes he did. That's the entire theme of all these webms. Maybe you should listen.

Come on thread drop to page 13, i want to post my webm but not have it slid off the board in a minute

I know your pain too well user. Especially now that half the board is sleeping it will take ages for this thread to get to page 13

His youtube channel is AlChestBreach, he usually does fallout and skyrim mod stuff