ITS HERE NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/456485/blank-panther-overhyped-race-fantasy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

somewhere a Jew is applauding that his little pet learned to talk just like him.
this was a dozen paragraphs to say

This movie is more retarded than I thought.

Nogs here are drooling all over it. They obviously won't read this, and if they did, they would not understand. I do want them to know they are being tricked once again. What would be the best way to do that?

watch it as they will mercilessly exploit anything related to real Black Panthers to sell this

this is what "social justice" real means to these giant corporations, to make money by exploitation

It's no wonder big corps like niggers so much when you think about it.

When I first came to know that Marvel Hollywood had a Black Panther movie in the works, I immediately phoned my agent to get me in contact with their CEO. My demand was simple: add a final twist to the script, wherein Wakanda is revealed to be a white man's construction to artificially control and create strife between blacks. And so they did. You can see this scene right before thor's hammer at the very end, and features mostly white writing on a black background.

I think the fact that niggers are so willing to treat this like a celebration of their lives and culture says a lot of negative things about their mentality, even moreso than it does Marvel and Disney's shameless racebaiting marketing tactics.

Say what you will about the shady politics surrounding this movie.. It's fucking hilarious that this is the movie that niggers have decided is the most important cultural milestone in years, possibly decades.

Well look at what's happening in African countries that were European colonies

So did he give it a rotten score or not?

Depends on if calling it a corporate marxist turd is what RT think is fresh or rotten.

lol his premise is already overstated by the time he finished his first paragraph.
you must be brown too if you think his sociology sophomore level copypasta is well written.
you should really just call him "well spoken" and "clean" while you're at it

/ourboy/

Holy shit, you can practically hear the implied (((echoes))).

(((Disney))) decided that for them. Niggers are just so stupid they went along with it.

Where is the fucking link

nationalreview.com/article/456485/blank-panther-overhyped-race-fantasy

look up any random nigger "youtuber" and you'll see most of the things they talk about is pop culture and are embroiled in consumerism

It's Disney's audience

they're even more dumb than the harry potter whites

Thanks, Uncle Tom. Now can I get an unbiased review?

It's Lion King with shitty action scenes