AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

CUCKBERT ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=9BAv9g52Y0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imbeach druglhf

Low effort.

F A I L

It was a hard mistake to make. And yet they did it anyway.

Wat. They must have tried to even it out and appeal to middle america somehow that triggered the msm hacks.

why would anyone even want to see it? how much can DUDE BLORMPF people watch?

they did something similar with Dubya and how many of you remember that?
I thought so

vaguely

Just watched a teaser holy shit it’s cringey. Was right though, they even work in a ”””””joke”””””” about obamacare implying that it’s not a good thing.
hooktube.com/watch?v=9BAv9g52Y0w

Gonna play devil's advocate and say just one thing in this show's favor - they actually found a legitimately good, spot-on Donald impression for once.

That, uh, that's all it's got going for it.

the fuck? those two looked like they genuinely enjoyed themselves. no politics whatsoever there.

humans getting along?

Just watched the opening minute or so on YT. Not too bad really.

DRUMPFST CONFURMED RUSSIAN AGENT

So predictable. Every time there's a Republican president, a tv show is made by salty liberals about the president. Of course, they never did anything like this for 8 years of Obama. They went full retard on Bush for 8 years, then 8 years of silence, now it's back to the retard mill to grind out more ham-fisted political garbage until the next Democrat gets in power so they can take a break. Sad, really. Republicans don't find the need to do stuff like this but Democrats just can't help themselves they get so assblasted when they're not in power.

best part of that show was Kristen Miller

republicans didn't have the means to make a tv show about obongo

they need to seize the means

>the (((means)))

That alone would've been enough to put me off this show tbh

I really miss the early 2000s during the Bush era when Hollywood made fun of Bush, back then it was more like Bush just being a silly hillbilly president. Today when soyboy Hollywood hacks write about the current president its more a bunch of contrived armchair-political bullshit if that makes sense. Bush was treated more like a celebrity cameo being caricatured, Trump is being treated as a tool for the writers bias.

Even for Colbert I have to ask why he thought this was a good idea, look at these fucking trailers. It looks like hot garbage.

The ones that have the money and connection to do so are either part of the problem ie neo-cohens (leftists) the others are boomer style "I'm not a racist look at my black friends" who would not have the balls or the desire to make a show which would tarnish their "respectability" . In other words they are cowards.

I preferred the Clinton jokes if the 90's.The Bush shit got obnoxious especially towards the end so many virtue signalling cunts doing anti-war protests which evaporated the instant kang nigger occupied the oval office.

I watched the first two episodes, it reminded me a lot of Lil' Bush for all the wrong reasons. The show has a lot of problems but I'll give you the two biggest ones.

Number one: it's surprisingly boring. There's a lot of people sitting/standing around and talking, this is a clear sign they didn't know how to link the jokes together so opted for half-assing it.
Number two: most of the jokes have already been done. This show has a terminal case of unoriginality, it even repeats jokes used in other episodes. This combined with how dull the show is 60% of the time makes it really hard to watch.

I'll now give some of the positives of the show.
The Trump impersonator isn't half-bad, you can tell it's not him but the voice doesn't grate on you like a lot of the parody voices do.
The art design is decent, the caricatures can be interesting and cartoony but still distinct enough that you can tell who they're meant to be. Comparing these to the shitty caricatures you see on NuSimpsons is a world of difference. This is unfortunately rendered null and void by lackluster animation.
The few original jokes in the show can be funny, at one point in the first episode Ted Cruz sneaks into Trump's bathroom and asks him to make him president instead, Trump's brushing his teeth at the time and Cruz is confused what a toothbrush is.

That's about it. I wouldn't recommend watching this show, even if you dislike Trump you'll be disappointed with how boring this show is.
Fun fact: the show is currently getting significantly worse viewership than MDE Presents: World Peace.

Uhhhhh no sweatie

So have they blamed this on the alt-right yet?

Way overboard on the orange shit. It just looks weird imo.

This is /ourshow/ sweetie you can kindly fuck ogg

Russian hackers did this!

photographic proof

Hot damn!

I thought Colbert was a comedian.