Vs Games

What are some games where I can kill Islam*?

*Islam is not a race of people; don't get uppity

Real life

fpbp

You play World of Guns and learn to field strip every weapon in preparation for the happening.

That is genuinely good fun and richly rewarding, but I want vidya too

I'm not that kinda guy, but that sounds like an incredibly meticulous good time.

Anything else?

do you have a link with everything already unlocked?

No. But I wouldn't mind having everything unlocked. There's a skeleton DLC where you need to assemble mr skeletal.

Do you mean Islam as in the religion or the political ideology?

They are the same thing. Islam is a religiopolitical ideology.

Not to be confused with "sociopolitical ideology" ie Marxism.

Gosh darn. And it's 50 dollarydoos for everything. I just want to take apart guns

Stronghold Crusader has a Caliph as one of the available leaders.

HAhaha I miss when vidya voice acting was this great

We've been having these template threads for months now.

It'll stop when the goofs who run the site actually fix the boards. All they care about is Holla Forums and Holla Forums

Then how about playing video games and them making a thread about said game(s)? No need to turn this board into 4/v/ more than it already is. I've noticed many threads don't directly talk about games anymore unless they're generals that are remade every few days. It shows that people are giving up hope on vidya discussion and just want to chat with like minded people.

I've been playing Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force 4.1, Dungeon Travelers 2, and reading Stein's;Gate. What have you been playing?

People in generals tend to be more video game minded, too, and not talk about Trump or niggers every five fucking seconds.

I know but what I was going to say is you could play virtually any game if the antagonist is an arab country in that case.

What the hell is the circle?

You need to pay shekels to get all the weapons, no matter how many hours you put in the game

Civilization? Can you kill Islam in the new one?

It doesn't actually matter, though. I'm just anal about this shit.

There is no functional difference between religion and ideology.

OW! Ok, ok I will work!

Why is everyone these days such a pussified faggot? Like oh no I don't want to offend any brown people, I love the enrichment my people get from brown people.

Why aren't you uppity about OP trying to kill an abstraction? What is not alive couldn't be killed in the first place.

Sometimes I feel sorry for how shit turned out for Islam.

Mongolians are truly the niggers of the world

Also, there's IS Defense. The on rails shooter where you kill ISIS.

Arma, but you might get banned for talking about it.

Abstractions can die.

By that logic, atheism the idealogical ground of denying religion is a religion.
Don't be fucking retarded.

I wonder what would happen if postal 2 was released today, I mean even back then it was considered a pretty offensive game.

It would be the scapegoat of all SJWs. Probably would even get a shout-out by the media as the VR training tool of the alt-right.

Good thread, OP, totally video game related.

Which is pretty retarded since it doesn't really do anything wrong or that another game didn't do worse. what gets people is the developers not giving a shit while people like rockstar don't really act un-pc outside the games themselves

But it did get a attention for a bit though. They even add that cpryto kike faggot Milo in the game.

Caliph could be a bitch if you let him expand too much since his castle was really compact so you'd lose hundreds of troops trying to make a breach. Nizar and his fucking assassins was another huge faggot.

Those that follow Islam or the religion itself?

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

those arent real Islamists

it would be a very progressive game were you can kill all races equally.

The expansion wasn't that offensive compared to the main game.