Valkyria Azure Revolution coming West in Q2 2017

nichegamer.com/2016/12/14/valkyria-azure-revolution-heads-west-ps4-xbox-one-ps-vita/
Quality Sega decision making, as always.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/XsioZ
youtu.be/NnRHucUC8Dk?t=136
twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/806613291774672898
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those tits are too big. They look stupid.

Sexist.

Yes

No buy.

Those tits are perfect.

How does it feel to be a fag in denial?

It is hanging on

I like tits. Just not cow tits. I'm into humans.

Quality fucking logic there Sega. Eat a dick.

Is this a reboot?

source?

You look stupid.

The creators just consider this a side series to Valkyria Chronicles

kys. big breasts are beautiful and you are probably just a nigger assfag

dead

Bestiality is illegal.

Ok, good so it is coming over the west, however if you guys are expecting the same experience as the first three. Well unfortunately its not, the gameplay mechanics are akin to an action RPG. Still going to get it, because why the fuck not.

Why is the animation so jerky and shit? Holy fuck that's bad.

But cows don't have breasts

They have gone full retard, this game will kill the IP, VC4 never ever

Thats was just a demo. Hopefully they will fix this when it comes out.

At least it'll make the inevitable PC port easier. But why the Xbone, thats such a weird choice. Did Microsoft want the game on that platform too?

True. I should have said udders because that's what she has.

Have you learned nothing? It's not getting better.

This is the biggest blueball I've read in some time. Still a quality read if you've got time to kill.

If they wanted that game it would be an exclusive, but odds are they wanted to MAXIMIZE profits releasing it in a lot of platforms.
I guess they will release it in PC later because MUH PIRACY

You are a brave user.

I don't put much stock in demo, because they can be very misleading. Personally my breaking point with demos was area 51 blacksite. Demo was somewhat interesting to me, got it one day and find out that said demo takes place 3/4 into the game.

I like to take risks. Sometimes I win and find something amazing, sometimes I don't.

I believe in Sega.

Of course I am. Those assets are finished. They're not changing.

Why the fuck are more than TWENTY THREADS shit if i order the catalog by creation order.
I browse Holla Forums like this on purpose to avoid shitty threads if you browse it by bump order, AND TODAY ALL I GET IS STUPID SHIT.
LIKE THIS FAGGOT THREAD ABOUT A SHIT GAME THAT EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S GONNA BE SHIT YET FOR SOME REASON YOU STILL MADE A THREAD ABOUT IT.

MAKE GOOD FUCKING THREADS, ALMOST EVERY SINGLE THREAD ON Holla Forums TODAY IS UTTER FUCKING SHIT, IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS.

Ok, I don't understand that logic. Especially when I see changes in games post release. Like FFXV for example.

please use archive.is/articles/2016-12-07-final-fantasy-15s-story-is-being-patched

Holla Forums has always been shit.

adding archive link.

archive.is/XsioZ

Newfag pls

Then you haven't been playing vidya long enough.

WHEN WILL I GET THE VALKYRIE CAKE

HOW DO YOU REPEATEDLY FAIL AT THE OBVIOUS, SEGA?!

Tomo-chan is cute.

Thats funny I thought the same about you.

The demo was utter fucking garbage. I only played the first VC on PS3 back when and genuinely enjoyed it (even though it was unblanced as all fuck). But this game? Fucking hell, if you're interested in this you should kill yourself.

Character designs are bland as fuck, gameplay is a jumbled mess of VC parts and straight up ARPG gameplay and even though it's the same engine as VC, it looks cheap as hell.

Underaged detected. It's okay, you'll grow out of the "MUH GIANT INFLATED TITS" phase like I did. It happens to the best of us. Also she was always the worst Valkyria girl.

Man you're aren't kidding. Those attack animations do look awful. Especially on the guy with the huge sword.

I don't mind the character designs. But could you explain exactly how it was garbage?

Tastes can change with age user. I never thought I would become a leg man. Not understanding that everyone has preferences is only showing you lack empathy.

All sizes are important. But what's most is important is if you find a size that fits your preference

I'm almost 26 and still in that "phase"

Kill yourself fucking retard.

Retard

My condolences.

For what? What effect do you expect those words to have on me? I will continue to like what I like and you will continue being retarded.

Game feels insanely disconnected, like most recent ARPGs. Keep in mind that the gameplay went through different iterations, in part because of fan feedback to early demos. It was a lot more turn based when it was introduced and now it reminds me of the battle system of FFXV, which went through the same shit and is (quite frankly) an utter disaster.

Shooting basically the same as in VC but comparably weak/useful in specific instances also. It's the fighting close up, that falls apart. Constant pauses to direct your magical attacks, fuck huge signs (in boss battles) that tell you 'don't stand here bruh, enemy attack in-coming, better move out', a cooldown timer for your bog standard attack combo, a gay 'touch me when I'm down and I'll get back up with slightly less health' system that makes any sort of planning unnecessary.

I'd be fucking vary to get hyped for this, not because of the stromg deviation to the main series, but because it feels indecisive. The devs wanted to try something, fans hated it, they made amends, and more, and more, and now it's some kind of fucking mutant that doesn't get anything right.

Wait, this is where it came from? All I remember was reading some chapter on /a/ where it was a never ending supply of typical SoL and no romance progressing. Also the densest or gayest MC ever

The art direction of the first game is never coming back.

Ignore him he's possibly another homo

Don't worry, you'll stop being fifteen at some point.

He's right though.

heh

Help

Wait it was more turn based when it was first shown? I remember it being more like a Musou and people hated that. Anyway that sounds tragic. It kind of reminds me of the newest Sword Art Online game the way you described it but that seems to have more depth and thought put behind it because its mechanics were built up from 2 different games while this is trying something new. And yet it had to change mid cycle. I hope the game turns out well.

Why is Japanese Kermit the Frog narrating this video?

And people who don't love tits are pedos and gay and gay pedos.

Why does Japan have shit taste?

It only took them 6 years to port the original to PC, so I'm not worried about that.
However, the demo left me disappointed. It has nothing to do with the original, the protagonists are awful and the gameplay is a nonsensical, brain-dead button mashing contest.

If Edy is the only popular character in Japan, why do you think we got VC2, VC3 and this new game the way they are?

*tips fedora*

Because the original ps3 game sold amazing 40.000 units in it's entire lifetime, forcing sega to seek out new audience, one that will actually give them money?

It sold a lot more than 40 000 even before the PC release. The initial poor sales were mostly due to Sega's own incompetence anyway.
Even so, I don't think they lost money on the PS3, the sequels are proof of that.

This is the same old "search for a broader audience."

Sega dindu nufin wrong!

Looks like it sold so much because it was built up over the years as a good games spread through word of mouth, like Demon's Souls. That and it came out when the 360 was worth having more than the PS3. Still, I'm surprised it sold that much on Steam.

rumors say SEGA is going to announce many games/ports at very early 2017, to release like 1 or 2 per month. i just hope Yakuza 0 and Kiwami get ported.

Time exclusivity or marketing is stupid. Either way, hope they're prepared for low sales on XBO and don't use it as a barometer for a port.

Never. Nips can't handle the sight of a stronk Nord woman. See the Selvaria DLC starring a beta soldier falling for her for reference.

Beyond frustrating

you got a link to that tweet?

I thought Valkyria chronicles sold a solid million on BOTH steam and PS3,

I'm still waiting on the bayoneta and vanquish port

Those are not the lifetime sales for the PS3, so maybe they came at least somewhat close.
They are for Steam though.

Raita thread

Please elaborate

it looks bad

Go on…

In a DLC for VC1, you get to play on the side of the Empire. One of the main characters you play is a soldier who constantly spills his spaghetti whenever talking with Selvaria. It's a decent DLC overall. Comes prepackaged with the PC port:
youtu.be/NnRHucUC8Dk?t=136

That is legitimately one of the worst business decisions I've seen in a while. PC has proven to be a huge audience for the game. Meanwhile xbone is just full of normalfags who won't touch the game.
I am happy to see the game head west. I just hope we do get VC4 sometime, Japan be damned. Hell, I just want VC3 to hit our shores. If they put that on Steam along with VC2 they'd make made dosh.
How well did the PS4 version of Valkyria Chronicles sell anyway?

Didn't SEGA say there were gonna be some announcements about the PC on New Years on their twitter?

Better do so. Hell, it'd be better if they announced a PC version alongside the announcements for the other platforms.

I just want Vanquish and Yakuza. I could do with a port of VC2 and 3, I don't much care for this one, it's only Valkyria in name.

twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/806613291774672898

probably more sega arcade shit, buy this pack of genesis games with an emulator built in.

yeah i know, but what about the whole "Nips can't handle the sight of a stronk Nord woman" thingy? isnt the whole "nervous guy" character one of many types used by the nips in their stories?

Here's hoping they stop being retarded and get lured in by PC shekels.

Well that is spaghetti spilling all right. I'm not sure where the "Nips can't handle stronk Nord woman" picture comes in, but would it seem too western for the guy to not give a fuck about who he's near & just wants to fight?

I like me some Action RPGs.

But what if it's fun?

The annoying thing about Sega is not that they are Jews, but are bad at being Jews.
They want shekels but have no clue what to do to get them and can't even smell them when they're right in front of them.

Except giant cow tits are garbage because they never look good and only appeal to the lowest common denonminator. Especially RAITA's cowtits, as seen here
They're not even connected to the chest right. Not to mention the obvious tracing on those candies.

You have autism, clearly. You sound like a generic furfag especially here:

Where did I say I did that? Please explain where I said you can like only one body type. Show me, because I am not seeing it.

cool clickbait. show me lewds. i love big american titties

Why is the management as Sega so fucking stupid? This has been 20 years of idiocy from them, 25 maybe.

they knew the risks

there is a mod in steam that makes it harder, gallia crossfiresomething

It was a bad joke in response to about never getting what we want in Japanese games because of regional preferences.

Just search "Selvaria Bles" on the usual sites, user. It's basically the same design as the character in the OP who won't have much lewd art until at least her game is released.

Why?! There is no audience for this on xbox. What a waste.

Steam sales numbers aren't the whole story. Something people forget.

You have to look at the price: you can sell a game for five dollars and boast about a million "sales". If you want an example look up Last Remnant on steamspy.

Getting folks to buy your game for the full $€40-60 is the real art of the deal.

They also did the big mistake of adding the game in the monthly humble bundle

Steam is like one of those stores where you can buy all kinds of shit for a dollar.
Stuff people will just dump in the shed/attic/basement and forget about.

unrelated its a shame what they did to Asuka's tits in rebuild, such glorious tits… gone

leave

how do they get away with selling candy for a dollar when everywhere else wants to charge like times as much for the same amount?

You first, reddit.

Making a strategy RPG into an action RPG was worse.

never been to plebbit

They'll announce it soon, just you watch.

Because candy and soda are actually really cheap, but businesses make millions ripping us off. Also it's probably old candy.

You should drink water and eat bread, user

Most of the units sold for 5-20 dollars so far.
That's a nice sum of money so far.

I only see milk and bread there.

Back to cuckchan normalfag

Man does not live by bread alone. :^)

I don't have a sweet tooth, but I do enjoy chocolates and a sugary drink with caffeine and making coffee into a sugary mess to get caffeine seems like a crime. I should eat better in general though.

Buy in bulk? And a lot of the stuff those dollar stores sell is Chinese/Vietnamese shit that approach the "best before" date.

Late counter-sage to trigger the faggot