This is literally the only promising game that comes out the next few months/years...

This is literally the only promising game that comes out the next few months/years. The only thing that prevents me from dropping video games right now.

What is yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T5Afn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Morhaime
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQM-w2Qyl30
play-asia.com/battle-garegga-rev2016-premium-edition/13/70aj2z
8ch.net/v/res/11380088.html
please
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fuckin dummy.

Shiggy Diggy Doo

zelda games are nothing more than dark souls for faggots

I was a hardcore nintendo fag and I wouldnt give them my money today. Get a pc

tbh there are like 10 games coming out next year that I want

Wind Waker was the last Zelda that seemed to have some originality and sense of adventure in it. TP seemed like a re-thread of Ocarina, or maybe I just finally grew out of these.

Gee I sure am hyped for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for WiiU and Nintendo Switch! I can't wait to support a flawless and consumer friendly company like Nintendo with my purchase of their upcoming video game which will surely save "vidya games"! Don't forget to pick up all the Amiibos to unlock all the great stuff fellow Anonymouses!

When the Wii U launched people were wondering why there wasn't a D&D or equivalent for it; it's one of those missed opportunities Nintendo never sought to correct, so I'm hoping this time around they or someone else will put Roll20 support or some kind of limited D&D engine on it. The Switch isn't helped by Nintendo's apparently having convinced almost every single developer to hold their cards close until the big reveal blowout in January.

Also excited for FF12HD, Nioh, Berserk Musou, and Sonic Mania.

Other way around user, Dark souls is Zelda for faggots.

cant wait

butterlord is going to get a release date not too long from now, and Phoenix Point is currently in development. are you fucking retarded

I want the obvious pretendo shills to go and stay go

I'm interested in Nioh honestly, it's about time we got more attempts on biting off of the Souls apple, and hopefully these guys can do it better, especially if its closer to onein terms of world design. The demo just had self contained levels but the three they have shown are interesting and the bosses are intense with serious monsters and unique humanoids, so I'm pretty excited for February.

Also, THE WALL

It doesn't even look good. The world is lifeless stretches of land punctuated by the odd camp or physics puzzle. Even skyrim seems like it has more depth.

The villages were deliberately removed from the demo.
Skyrim had a lot of content but it had no depth.

And this has even less depth and no content.

That would have to be No Man's Sky level or at least Bioshock level. You are just cheapening those games shittiness.

All look good, fuck off with your pessimism you fucking nintendrone. Hell there's even some games that could cross over into the good area.

Even Halo 3 Anniv and Destiny 2 would be wiser purchases than Botw

i really wanna play squadron 42

Nigger, are you not aware the Wii U was broken wide open?

You're gonna be pretty disappointed then, OP.

FUCKING CASUAL

We all know it's gonna be an even more Jewish rehash of GTA:O with even more content gutted from singleplayer.

It's empty space and boulder pushing.

I don't see how they're comparable. Maybe I'm not retarded enough.

Anyway, Souls games are disgusting pieces of shit where you do literally nothing but walking from mob to mob, dodging attack with 20 ifreams, hitting enemy twice, doding attack with 20 iframeas, repeat.

No verticality, no proper platforming, no puzzles, no interactivity. Unfair shit trial and error à la this webm, though.

Please go back to NeoGAF, Souls kid. Or alternatively cuckchan.

I have a good PC. Doesn't really help me when I want to play the new Zelda, though.

Even Dolphin is still unpolished shit in many ways today. Cemu will take another five years.

Again, the villages were deliberately removed from the demo.

Isn't Nekopara Vol. 3 coming out next year as well?

This game looks like itll be good. The Switch and Bannerlord also look to be good and come out next year

Found the desperate sonygger
Yep, checks out.

You don't want to know how many degenerates are playing Sony games or Overwatch right now. In fact, Sony games and Overwatch with the "diversity" agenda are actually made for them.

And it's funny seeing degenerates like Cosmo or Hillary cucks shill for Zelda when it's the most redpilled series there is, not even hiding it. Literally Aryan pride and killing the proto Jew. Niggers and fags are laughing matter.

Everything about the new Zelda looks like a fun game and literally two leagues better than everything else that was released the last few years. Why would I not play it?

You literally can't interact with anything in Witcher 3, Xenoblade or FFXV, for example, and everyone hypes them up. Compared to Zelda BotW, those aren't even video games.

You're trying way too hard to fit in here while laying down generic trolling bait in the OP. Just where are you from actually?

Wrong webm. There are so many showcasing how fucking awful this franchise is, it's confusing.

Please leave thread and watch your animu, underage.

Come back when you can form an argument.

While AAA is dying, I've enjoyed older or games from smaller devs.

Then again, some of them have lots of gameplay, and i'm playing less nowadays.

So you know like nothing about game design? Why do you even post here?

I don't understand some people.

There is advanced dodging, parrying which even many action games still don't have in this form, platforming, climbing and you can break about anything and interact with anything.

How is this Skyrim level?

People like you should just kill themselves, honestly. I'm a good person but some people are just beyond help, they basically just exist to spread their cancer in hope to ruin someone's fun while being literally mentally retarded.

Besides, unlike most open world games Zelda actually has meaty, varied and handcrafted dungeons.

You must consume shit media, which explains your shit taste.

Honestly, I don't feel excited for new Zelda since it's crafting heavy. That was never something I enjoyed in games, unless it was crafting new weapons a la Tales games.

Can't wait for Horizon, bro.

How do I have shittaste? Did I say I like FFXV? I just criticised it in the very post you quoted.

So far all the "crafting" seemed optional or at least very fast-paced or natural/not forced and actually fun.

What's horrible are forced Sims elements in every second game today, see Fallout 4 with the generic settlements, Skyrim DLC, MGSV and Xenoblade X to an extent with those probes no one asked for. If Zelda BotW won't have any proper village and wants us to build generic ones ourselves, then you have reason to complain.

No, I was poking fun at you being excited for BotW because I don't think it will be fun. But as the saying goes, Time will tell.

I'm pretty sure it's because that's an awful thing to demo but I would have figured a town would be shown somewhere. Townbuilding can be fun if it's not lifeless. Needing to plan or gather specific materials to improve your town is neat. Not really Zelda, so I doubt it'll be there nor does it belong, but neat.

There's only like 50 games in history worth playing all the way through. The rest are mediocre or just garbage.

No game is worth playing through. That's why we play games. We want to waste time and have fun. If we wanted to do something worthwhile, we'd be curing cancer or killing people. At least those have tangible benefits.

I'd say your claim is one hell of a stretch, Other than that I have to agree with the other guy, you are trying way too hard.

Why not? What does a game/Zelda need for you?

It seems to offer way more than anyone was expecting a year ago. No one ever expected a Zelda with this level of interactivity and verticality.

The only sony things I own are a psx and ps2

I was with you at first user, but now you're kind of being a faggot about people who just disagree you with you.
Also
Shill thread, check 'em.

they'd just ignore it, just like they ignore their commie heroes hating niggers and gays.

says the one who still cares about console war bullshit

Stop

My backlog will keep me going for years, but if I'm to name unreleased games I'm optimistic about, I'd go with BotW and Divinity: OS2.

People like you are the ones turning this thread into console war that's why I want you to leave, underage.

I basically never post here and this is the first thread I made about the game.

Larian worry me, first they censor boob armor and then they whine "only" 5% of their costumers are women.

Whatever you say friend, keep trying to convince us with those soundless webms

Politely asking someone to explain his view makes someone a faggot in your opinion? I know you're probably used to just braindead one-liners and shitposting and prone to this yourself but this isn't my thing. And if this guy (or you in case you changed IP) isn't a shitposter himself, he will be able to explain his views and we can have a fun conversation.

But Yakuza 0 comes out next month and Kawami and 6 got confirmed for localization

It's the flag of Turkey but mirrored (well) and they literally sing "Allahu Akbar" in the original fire temple. How is this a stretch?

There are many Christian and European elements in the games and Shigeru has been to Germany during Ocarina of Time development. The Master Sword looks just like some Luftwaffe swords. How is this a stretch to think they were inspiration?

Well either that or just giving up gaming since everything else looks worse and barely even like video games.

Err… Game's fucking dead man. Devs've halted the development.

It also looks like a bunch of other swords. They're swords, most of them look the same. We get it, you're just a troll or a really bad shill who is trying way too hard to fit in here.

i hope it turns out well but i try not to get hyped over stuff. it can hinder my enjoyment of what i have today as i yearn for tomorrow.
in general im interested in seeing how the nx games shape up. i suppose im looking forward to ai war 2. i want to see how the mothership system plays out.

When did that happen?
Why?

Kill yourself, btw.

Look at that filthy kike. I was watching the new Uncharted trailer with the sheboon and it might as well have been a feminist commercial for tampons.

list them

Cool. Now go watch anime and fuck off, underage.

Gee whiz look at all these soundless webms.

The Granblue Platinum game.
And that's only even mild interest. Everything else on the horizon is just uninteresting or something I'd pick up because I need to fill some time

Does anyone actually believe they will still use Ganondorf in any other Zelda from now on? They haven't used him for main-line Zeldas since Twilight Princess and even then he didn't have the long schnoz anymore.

Wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo completely drops him.

Except I'm not the user you were arguing with. All I said was you were being a faggot because you're complaining about someone not being hyped for a game.

Now check these, you stupid fucking faggot.

I remember reading somewhere something about it. Situation might've changed by now though, so there's a glimmer of hope left.

Asking someone to explain his reasoning for the sake of getting a conversation moving and learning about each other is not complaining, generic shitposter.

Presented without comment.

Did they hire Wu to make models for them?

Nah, it's just an elf.

What constitutes depth?

Looks like they still have a release date on it to me.

archive.is/T5Afn

Interactivity, vertical movement and instances where both makes sense/handcrafted segments/encounters. BotW is packed with that.

You talk like a reject from a marketing course.

It's gonna be shit

Maybe if you like Nintendo shit in your mouth
Breath of the Wild looks worse than FF15 and that game was fucking barren.

Routine recently got a release date, so there's that.

Hee seriously making me embarrassed to be looking forward to BoTW. He's either a retarded shill or just a retard.
He's already admitted to being extremely inactive on this board.

I haven't really played any games in years Mr.Trump, I just come here to see if anything can get me hyped, which never happens

While BotW does look nice. I'm not paying 250+ dollars for 1 game. If you have only one game to look forward to. Then you are really limiting yourself and haven't actually looked.

Maybe the new Senran Kagura game? I'm not happy it's a TPS. Might turn out to be garbage but I'll wait and see. Either way that's a ton of stuff to look forward to while covering many genres.

I look forward to the day where we can all fuck Cinnamon's tits.

That could be made by the Platinum B team who just picks up any franchise and makes an action game out of them. I wouldn't hold my breath.

I remember user. I was looking forward to that. But what exactly makes it the best? I just wanted a "new" shmup.

Barely any Zelda has actually been shit. I don't trust Nintendo either but no Zelda games in the past few years have been garbage. Also fuck the DS games. They cramp the hell out of my hands and are only good for the multiplayer.

interactivity is NOT depth. Depth is the amount of significance a single action or element contains. Climbing a ruin for no reason has none. Climbing it to find chests has some. Add scouting the surroundings from the top for more. Plot relevance, training your climbing skill, finding alchemy ingredients, finding relevant NPCs, unlocking different areas, revealing plot and/or lore would all add more. If this game has any of that, that is. I'll give this game a look if exploration comes somewhere close to the depth of Morrowind, or the gameplay finesse of Shadow of the Colossus…

Soma routinely did many of the things i expected from Routine tbh

Go play some vidya user. It will be good for you.

It's a new game, not a remaster

They're shit today but still less shit than other developers, especially anything western.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Morhaime
Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

He's not from Holla Forums, I can tell

Yes, 944420 is a Jew, we all know this.

Aside from superb graphics and soundtrack, it's one of those unique shmups very little have managed to come close to
What makes Battle Garegga more unique is that it requires long term-planning, unlike most shmups, due in part to the rank system. Basically, the more resources you have, the more you shoot, and the more you do to get stronger, the more the rank increases which in turn increases the difficulty of the game. That's why it's important to control your rank through not picking every item up or constantly shooting, as it will cause the difficulty to spiral out of control. The only way to reduce rank, is to die. However, the extend rate is generous enough that you'll be frequently gaining extends as long as you keep up your medal chain. Essentially you want to live on the edge for as long as possible if you want to survive in the first place. You can get greedy, but you have to think how this will influence future stages. The underlying systems create a ridiculous amount of depth if you're into scoring (but knowing which ship variants to pick, messing with the autofire rate, memorizing the combinations for secret option formations, milking, knowing which bullet types deal the most damage against certain enemies, all the other secrets) isn't really essential to a beginner. The stage designs are damn good with some of the later ones messing with your routes in different ways, through RNG or careful movement.

Here's a WR superplay by a girl

what. not enough street lingo and un fucking called for curse words for you?

please, no cuckposting

You know, that's why I said instances where it makes sense which it does in the webm since he finds shit.

And that's actually not true, there don't have to be chests with generic loot or le epic rare thing for some autismo in-game collection. Sometimes even exploring just for the sake of exploring is satisfying. Like the same webm, it's most definitely a throwback to the Ocarina of Time place and you can even hear the original soundtrack if you listen very carefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQM-w2Qyl30

Xenoblade X does this pretty well. Sure, there are lootboxes and similar shit but I'm actually sure most people loved to explore this world just because of how varied it and its assets are.

SotC gameplay was horrible in every way, in my opinion, so I hope not.

Kek, they changed it.

It's still in the text, though.

>all his webms are

But you're the one getting triggered by people liking a video game franchise that's literally about Aryan people defeating a guy with an Ashkenazi name, Jew schnoz and hair from desert country with a nazi sword while you shill for degenerate anime shit which is literally one of the main reasons Generation Y is as fucked up and gay as it is today?

And you never browse "cuckchan", that's why you know so much about this place.

Please leave thread, underage.

Besides, the dumbest and most degenerate people I've ever met on all the -chans were infinity fags.

Do you actually know what projecting means? No, I'm not triggered by people liking Zelda, and I also don't watch anime.

And I never said I browse Holla Forums.

Are you done now?

Your argument was that it's a red pill game. I'm saying that isn't.

And turkey is a mainly Muslim country, if this really was a redpilled game it would either have link somehow destroying the entire temple with the shield or destroying both temple and shield. Christianity and Islam don't exactly have a history of getting along well with each other.

It is a stretch, it's like saying the nazi symbol and that Buddhist symbol are the exact same thing and represent the exact same things. Just because the hilt of the sword has that neat design doesn't be mean anything in particular.

If you wanted to interpret the sword as a sign of "muh third Reich", "muh nazi :D" or "muh redpoll" that's fine buts it's extremely contradictory considering the fact that link himself helps out the people of beliefs and races and helps cleanse out the holy grounds of their beliefs. They in turn help their new ally to liberate his homeland. Not a very redpill story.

Dude

There is a legion of Blizzdronse and now that leftypol is getting over populated, prepare for JIDF to come in full force.

The guy you replied to is JIDF, you dumbfuck. He admitted to not being from here and not browsing Holla Forums.

Are you 12? You have an ID, you know?

Reply to this and look up what projecting means.

End yourself, this isn't even funny anymore.

Its going to suck.

Shit this whole time I thought it was a remake with better graphics and new characters due to the first stage and boss they showed off. I'm pretty excited honestly.

Neat but I think it's reaching too hard. Many anime fighting games have it to where you can give any character dark skin. Saying that though, Nitroplus Blasters seems to be an exception where you can't turn change character's skin colors. Either way the west doing worse doesn't make Nintendo better. I was a minor Nintendo fan a few years ago but they've pulled a real 180 to the point where I've lost all respect of them.

Thanks user. Sounds right up my alley. There's a Premium version for it if anyone cares to get this physical.
play-asia.com/battle-garegga-rev2016-premium-edition/13/70aj2z

Gundemonium had a on-the-fly difficulty changing system as well. In that one, killing enemies in succession and quickly racked up the difficulty. You could even sacrifice your special attack meter to force the difficulty to the hardest mode for a select time period to get a high score at your own risk. Dying and bombing was how you lowered the difficulty. Upping the difficulty changed the way bosses fought as well. Like how the first boss could aim his giant eye laser once you up the difficulty so much. The game constantly throws bombs and extends at you so you can use bombs to clear a wave faster, and then force demonic mode to gain points on the part of the stage that gives tons of points. Like Touhou, it had grazing as well which gave you a ton of meter to use.

I would recommend that game if you're looking for something to play.

The only shit I can think of are for ps4. I don't have one and the idea that I might have to makes me sick. Especially since the subscription price rise.

Nintendo is awful right now so nothing for that.

And the rest is

There is nothing else

looks like typical nint shit tbh fam

Limit Theory, assuming it ever actually gets released. Probably not.

I still don't understand this meme. I've played everything I know of that I'm interested in playing.

Since Skyward Sword, Nintendo has been putting more collectables into their games (besides big hearts) for you to actually get something out of exploring. That's a really petty reason to think a game is going to be bad. I don't care if you dislike the game but at least come up with legit criticism.

The new Dissidia is coming to PS4? When was that announced. And speaking on ATLUS games. I want them to hurry up with P5 so I can get Etrian Odyssey 5. Persona is only good for the sluts and music
At least 3 and 4. I've never played the first 2

Sure thing kike.

Consolized garbage.

The concept sounds great, but from what I've seen so far, it looks painfully mediocre.

lol

When did they show gameplay?

A sequel to a game with repetitive as fuck gameplay made by an awful studio that does nothing but put out overhyped trash.

why are you here if you don't like videogames?

Yooka-Laylee
Outlast 2
Summertime Saga

I hope Yooka is good, and I know Outlast is like a haunted house ride, I like games like that sometimes.

lazy pallette swap vs actually uniquely modeled costume.

Are you retarded? They specifically changed ethnicities, not only through skin color, but also through cultural clothing. 2d fighting games don't change the clothing, only the palette, and when those games went 3D like SF, they did not give them out of culture clothing.

Ryu gets a beard, Ken gets a bomber jacket and a shave, Guile gets his classic tank top and cargos, and so on.

there's only one cultural swap, which doesn't change skin color, and that's Rashid getting gangsta rapper clothes and a gold chain.

None of them change skin color (not even in the old games where pallete swaps were a thing) and none of them have a cultural change outside of one instance in an entire history of games. And the only time people got darker skin colors was when the Evil variants were made.

Very few 2d fightans games actually change skin color in pallete swaps. get fucked m8.

Yeah, my understanding of redpilled isn't "all other races and cultures are entirely terrible and should get annihilated." So Link not doing this doesn't really discourage me calling the franchise redpilled.

What I see this franchise do is Aryan pride which is very rare these days with whites and especially colored eyes and blonde hair going extinct, I see it featuring Christian and religious themes in general and therefore concede a cultural/ethnic awareness while it gives us an antagonist who pretty much is a mix of tons of Muslim/Arab/Jewish/Ashkenazi clichés such as big schnoz, red hair, generic German surname, comes from desert country, turns into a pig when angry. I could also point out pursued Zelda is the same age Aisha is when Muhammed fucked her the first time (9). Now this would be a stretch, though.

Things like Miyamoto saying himself they were using pictures of German stuff as inspiration in an interview and the Master Sword exactly looking like some Luftwaffe swords, Wind Waker Zelda magically becoming white because shitskin apparently isn't good enough for a princess and the only confirmed gay character being a freak, main character girls such as Zelda being weaklings that don't get anything done without men are just the icing on the cake.

Everything is relative. And compared to most games these days, that's fucking redpilled. That's all.

Because you get so much better stuff from random chests in other games.

Besides, climbing that building is important to finish a unique sidequest, it seems. You also meet those tree Kokiri things which are cool.

reported for islamophobic image

Doesn't look like anything Nintendo has ever done except for the art style maybe but I agree, bro.

That's literally Zelda in one picture, though.

its not the problem that Botw might be good or bad its the problem with having to buy a dead consoles with no games on them

BotW looks like it will have some very nice mechanics, but if it lacks good level design then we're going to have a problem. That one preview where Bill and some other faggot try to find a dungeon entrance was an interesting thing, but I'm not expecting much of anything good from "we need to make games accessible" Nintendo. I am looking forward to if someone remakes the first Zelda game in that engine. I'm also glad I won't have to pay for it, although the frame rate will probably be a bit ass on Wii U.

I didn't play vidya all year long.

Only games I'm waiting for are Persona 5 and Gravity Rush 2, but the delays made me lose my interest for these games as well.
Threads like that 8ch.net/v/res/11380088.html aren't really helping much either.

It will have dungeons, Zelda dungeons always had great, tight level design.

That's the difference between Zelda and other open world games, it actually has proper dungeons, not generic corridors à la Skyrim or Witcher.

It doesn't even really need great level design in the overworld, in fact, Skyward Sword's level design apart form dungeons was even too tight and too packed with obstacles leading to shitty pacing and dungeon fatigue. People love Wind Waker and its overworld is empty as fuck, it proves Zelda doesn't even need much to do in the overworld. That's what people have to understand.

But I think it's clear there actually will be a lot to do in Zelda's overworld.

aka the next dead console

Drop video games. Just fucking drop them for supporting this cancer.

I'm cautious but optimistic about BotW being good, the main concern is how boring it looks to travel places and how fast weapons degrade.

Calling it the "only promising game" on the horizon is a bit of a stretch though

user, it's not that deep.

Why do people like this get triggered so much by Nintendo?

probably, but what are you looking forward to? that is the op after all.

That's my point. It's right in your face, not even hiding it.

No, it's really not. Do you play exclusively western garbage or something?

In this case I'd be an edgy sage fag like you and make nothing but 50 signs shitposts, user.

Do you really have nothing better to do? You don't like Zelda and you don't have a game you look forward to that gives you hope which is the OP.

Fuck off already. For your own good.

People have different taste.

For me there's nothing.

Cuphead
Super Mario Switch or whatever it will be called
A Hat in Time
SNK's rumored Metal Slug game
Yooka-Laylee
And then the last bits of DLC for a few games like Dark Souls 3 and Shovel Knight

nintendo of americas localization changes often rouse ire with the Holla Forums crowd, and their copyright things. like what they did with the metroid 2 remake. they can be quite jewish.
otherwise, some people get a kick out of being rude on the internet, or might just dislike our Holla Forums and try to facilitate a hostile atmosphere for one reason or another.

holy crap. we used to have so many threads on those games. i thought they were abandoned because i never heard anything about them.
thats great news.

Can't wait until MC removes the smug out of her face with his dick.

Nintendrones, everyone.

Woah user. You're right but there's no need to be rude.

Actually what has Nintendo done these past few years to gain so much hate? For me it's the C&D of fan games, killing off Project M, and region locking. I haven't been paying much attention to them since.

It's not even that. It's a case of where the only game you're looking forward to is a game that's made to appeal to everyone. Which means that you either haven't been playing for games long or have never bothered to look past what's advertised on TV. If you listed games you liked I bet anons here could recommend you a ton of games.

yeah Hat in Time is still getting dev updates, and Cuphead is being pushed back but still getting attention. I dunno about the DLC for DS3 or SK tho

You underage retards really have to learn how to make an argument. I have no idea what your point is.

Yes, Wind Waker is empty as fuck. Yes, the majority of people that played it loved it and it sold very well, even the shitty remake. Yes, that's a proof Zelda doesn't need a lot of content in its overworld due to its dungeon formula.

And DQVIII is empty as fuck with god-awful random encounters.

Nigger where do you think we are?

Oh look its a retarded faggot who can't read and thought Mount and Blade Warband coming to consoles means Bannerlord is coming to consoles

I didn't realize your whole argument was that you were a retarded kike.

OP is from nintendo viral marketing he gets paid 200$ an hour to shitpost

come on user. you know dungeons and towns are where its at. wilderness is just wilderness

also yet another game with 10x marketing budget than development compareable to no mans sky

Just how can you live with yourselves? Jesus Christ.

Zelda is for faggots.

Since you list an autistic RNG faggot franchise like Pokémon and post shota shit, I take this as the ultimate proof Zelda is not for faggots since you don't like it.

Get a load of this Redditfag trying to use words he doesn't understand to fit in.

whoever made those last two images is a fucking faggot, holy shit.

Shotacon is Japanese slang describing an attraction to young boys and is shota in manga, you posted an effeminate young boy and like Pokémon.

You can stop, Blizzdrone, the disgusting Jews behind the game already admitted there is a multiculturalism propaganda going on. It's in the very post you quoted.

Now keep playing your Team Fortress 2 for retards with skill ceiling lower than Mario Kart.

Nah, I'll keep going just to trigger you. You're no worse than SJW fags who want content creators to cater to their specific ideologies. I don't give a fuck about overwatch, I've never played it and I don't intend to, but they're free to make any shit content they like. You don't have to like it, but don't cry about it like some faggot.
Give me a fucking break. If they outright admitted, "we have an agenda to spread multiculturalism" and you care that much about it, then don't fucking play it and don't give them your money, you fucking imbecile.

why are you posting untruths?

Source?

I don't play it, I don't pay for it and I criticise it and make others aware of the propaganda in the game and that it's a bunch of faggot Jews behind it.

They can do whatever they want, same goes for me, though.

if you legit believe breath of the wild is the only promising game to come out in years you are a massive nintendrone

Or people have different taste/preferences.

NieR2.
New Zelda is gonna be empty and fucking boring.

I had no idea Warband was ever going to be on consoles, but I know for a fact Bannerlord definitely is. Have you even seen the console-tier UI of Bannerlord's menus?

please use archive.ism/2015/03/16/mount-blade-2-coming-to-consoles-report/

What a cuck.

A image board that discusses video games I hope. I'll have to think twice before being retarded.

Are you telling me Miyabi is a shota trapped in a woman's body or is this another case of "lolicon fantasy"?

You still have yet to post what other games you've played or like besides Zelda. Are you just afraid that people on the internet will laugh at you for playing video games?

Man, I really hope it will be a bit empty after Skyward Sword which had you drowning in obstacles.

Skyward Swords was a fucking mess anyways.

Interacting with random shit isn't even the point of The Witcher 3. There's LOADS of shit to do in that game, and it's not even close to coming up short gameplay wise.

Cool, now fuck off back to NeoGAF, Schlomo.

No idea, looked like a boy. You know, boys look so girly in manga these days, that the only way to destinguish between girls and boys is hair, and this character apparently got short hair.

Not my fault. You're still a shitposter.

Can't remember anyone asking me what other games I like. I liked Monster Hunter before it went full weeaboo, for example.

Only a cuck would care this much lol.

Why cant we all just get along?

I know. That's one reason I don't understand why they thought an open world would be necessary. What I experienced was the exact same thign I experienced with Skyrim. I was in awe the first few hours because it's all so huge and you don't know what to do first. But after ~30 hours you realize the world is a generic field of nothingness that doesn't utilize any gameplay mechanics.

I hope you get at least to (84). In the meanwhile,

Jesus christ you are intolerable. I swear Holla Forums is the video game equivalent of pretentious niggers who wish old school hiphop would come back and believe tupac's dusty black ass is in cuba. It doesn't matter if a game is repackaged or is a geniune new game with new ideas, Holla Forums will bitch about the fucking game for one reason only, it is new. They have their heads so far up their nostalgic asses that the very concept of new is repulsive. They chase a fucking high they got when they were little kids and didn't know the difference between what a well made game was versus a shitty one.

No, they just want to go back to when they were little adolescents sitting at home just figuring out what a video game was, and when a game fails to meet their unrealistic, unreasonable expectations, they get mad and throw a tantrum, then go on to circle jerk with other nostalgic faggots on places like Reddit and Holla Forums.

Newsflash: You think the new doom is a piece of shit? Thats because it always was a piece of shit. It was a boring, monotonous, repetitive pile of broken trash, as were most games of that time. It is the reason that the new doom is shit, because it is nothing more than a repackaged concept that zenimax tried to bring to the current generation, and when you finally realize that it is a terrible, outdated game that has no business being pushed today, it is not because the past games are better, its because a repackaged piece of trash is still a piece of trash.

Well you sure care a lot making all capslock posts like an autist.

I SAID SAUCE MOTHERFUCKER

None of my posts have been in caps, cuck.

nice bait
6/10, too obvious, though I suppose it's possible that this was genuinely written by some fag who got butthurt when someone called their favorite game shit.

You're right, way too much of a stretch

You're conflating the quality of an overall game with their quality of its individual design elements. As expected of a fanboy. People liked WW in spite of a barren as fuck overworld that padded out time between dungeons. Plus, just because SS did overworld content poorly doesn't mean an absence of it would be better.

I hope you're not going to argue next that OoT being at

So either you changed your ID or you just wanted to say "what a cuck" because you're such an epic troll. I see. Cool.

Nope, I'm still here, you faggot. You're speaking to someone else at this point.

Even using "epic" ironically is so reddit. Come on user, I didn't expect much from someone projecting so hard but I'm still let down.

fuck off.

excellent win my friend, most devastating

This thread is a good example of Holla Forums being even worse than cuckchan, though.

The consnesus is that Wind Waker had mediocre dungeons, though. And it was impossible to die, too. The majority loved the whole game with and not despite the empty overworld. Sure, would have been better with more content but it's still a proof Zelda doesn't really need tons of content in the overworld. That's all I was saying.

Atmosphere is really important, people somehow tend to ignore this. Atmosphere is the reason Xenoblade is more famous than Xenoblade X when it does literally everything worse than Xenoblade X with atrocious gameplay and level design. I don't even know why you can jump in Xenoblade. Another example of a mostly empty overworld that's still loved. And the game doesn't even have actual dungeons unlike Zelda.

How? Same way Wind Waker did it. Atmosphere. A nice setting laid out with the fitting background music.

If the Switch version will look just half as good as this picture, there isn't much that can go wrong. I mean, there won't be anything that goes wrong. People will love it, it will get great scores (not good enough probably considering what shit games get 9s these days but still) and it will sell well. People on Holla Forums will shit on it but it would be spooky if not.

AHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAG

Second kid in this thread using this word wrong.

Zelda is shit, you dumb faggot. It's the worst Nintendo published franchise.

What manga have you been reading to possibly think that? Tomboys always have short hair in manga. But that's besides the point. Why are you upset that monster hunter has gone "full weeaboo" (despite being more popular in the west than ever so that's a lie) if you read manga? Or do you not read manga and have no idea what you're talking about?

Fuck it at this point you should try to break the Holla Forums shilling record.

You projected here, you dumb shit

Just because nobody likes shitty overhyped garbage like Zelda doesn't mean they have nothing to look forward to. Go back to reddit.

This twisting around of definitions is getting annoying.
No, you're not triggered because you aren't indifferent to everything.

If you kill your enemies they win.

It's the only good one that isn't dead already, though.

AHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAG

You're a fucking faggot for giving Ninty money and thinking this shitty Survival game starring Zeldo will be any good, much less the thing that will prevent you from "dropping vidya" like that will ever happen nerd, when it might do the opposite.
Its pretty clear that you're a Nintendrone, likely Cody himself.

But just for this you're a pretty cool guy.
This cancer needs to go

Nice job mouthbreather

Also BotW isn't even released, shill.

I didn't imply not liking Zelda means you have nothing to look forward to. But the person I was quoting didn't name a game although that's the OP.

Somehow no one is really doing what the OP is about. Which is fine with me since I love talking about Zelda and shilling it.

You realize most of that is bullshit, right?

False flag confirmed, enjoy your ban

Yes, Zelda is a good video game in terms of controls, level design, gameplay richness, atmosphere; soundtrack, art.

Your contrarian shitposts don't change this overnight, user.

Rehashes and censorship out the ass obviously. If you support Nintendo you support censorship.

Why would it not be good?

Nothing is bullshit in this pictures, degenerate retard. Your company is literally and factually owned by a Jew and they literally and factually said the message of this game is multiculturalism/diversity.

And the gameplay still gets dumbed down more and more (see Genji nerfs) so even a 3 year old tranny can enjoy it.

Indeed, its all kinds of shit

When exactly was Zelda bad? Ages, Seasons, A Link to the Past, and Awakening were all good games. I've played most of them besides Skyward Sword and don't see them being anything worse than average. What makes Zelda games so awful to you? Or are you just implying they're just aren't good, but not bad?

Yes, I got it, you're a real rebel.

Nothing I hate more than censorship but I can distinguish between Nintendo Japan and NoA. Helps that I'm not living in America.

Thanks, I guess?

Where's the sound?

You've gotta go back.

Because it looks like a casualized barren as fuck Early Access Survival game and from the footage they've shown, it's precisely that.

If Nintendo Japan can't keep Nintendo America in check then they're still responsible for said censorship.

And the funny thing is even Skyward Sword is an amazing game when it comes to core gameplay and level design or innovation. Compared to halfway comparable games like Tomb Raider, Uncharterd, Darksiders etc. which are the actual shit games people should hate.

And no one gave Skyward Sword more shit than I did, you can believe me.

i wouldnt blink an eye if genji were outright removed

What's your point?
You won't find much support for them here.

Sorry folks but with posters like this making pretty much the average here I just don't see how 2chan is better than "cuckchan". Holla Forums is pretty nice here and sometimes actually gets shit done but 2chan Holla Forums is beyond retarded and definitely worse than cripple Holla Forums.

By far. I don't know why, I don't know how but that's how it is.

Most people here seem to be 12 y/o.

This. If Skyward Sword had better controls and less moments where it literally told you exactly what to do it'd be a really great game.

i didnt have a problem with the controls. i dont get it. is it because i used a motion plus controller?

you might have more luck when more news is announced on wild zelda. it could just be that everyone whos actually interested in the game already talked about it until they were sick of it.

The same could be said about you you retarded Blizzcuck

It has surivival elements. This doesn't make it The Forest or something. Pretty shitty argument.

No idea what I expected, though.

You also won't find a lot of hate for those games here while there literally are people shitting on certain franchises like Zelda or Final Fantasy like they're getting paid for it. Some people are truly beyond help.

So you admit it's a barren as fuck early access game… It's just not specifically like the forest?

Now I realize what Xenoblade (X) was missing to achieve this sense of scale.

That's amazing, tidbits like this actually make the world feel huge and not just look huge.

No, I didn't say this, contrarian underage retard. Man, I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of this game while you're shitting on the next Nintendo game in a few months.

Name calling is exactly why you can't have a good conversation. You could have made this a decent discussion if you didn't type just like the shitposters who were rude to you.

Anyway this thread is in auto sage. Next time try to not come off as a shill and talk the way you want to be talked to.

Notice how he stopped posting? He was only doing it for replies after all.

>The consnesus(sp?) is that Wind Waker had mediocre dungeons, though.
Yes, but the game makes up for it in other areas. One of the least important ones that you seemed to mention is,
>this cosmetic feature is important to a video game
Well you're not completely wrong because most people playing games are vapid and shallow consumerist whores. Maybe "consnesus" isn't the best way to measure the quality of a game. argumentum ad populum
Or maybe because Xenoblade is on one of the best selling consoles of all time while Xenoblade X is on one of the worst than the GCN. That 10x larger install-base might have something to do with it.
Well at least you've demonstrated how the majority of people buying games are shallow.

wew

So you're a bitch that'll dish it but can't take out.

creamed coffee colored cool loli pirate princess

Yes, atmosphere, people loved the "feel" of just sailing and listening to the soundtrack with the flute and bagpipe sounds while looking at the great graphics which perfectly blend together.

It's the most important area and pretty much what you can read in every shitty review or on every Zelda forum, the one thing people agree on. People who completely hated the sailing and the empty overworld, usually also hate the game in general.

Not sure how you can even deny this, probably mentally retarded.

More famous among people that played both, the core fanbase. It also has a lower score, though.

The first post I replied to was a common NeoGAF retard with the mandatory Dark Souls post calling Zelda fans faggots. I did not start this if you're trying to imply this.

And did you really just spent like 100 signs in a totally cool and subtle way to point a typo I made with "conssnesus"? Jesus Christ, Holla Forums Holla Forums is horrible. The IQ here is so fucking low.

What the fuck does a Nip board have to do with us? Do they even have a Holla Forums?

Happens every time when I'm sleepy. *Holla Forums.