starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chelli_Lona_Aphra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Racist DC hackers from Russia.

That's a huge drop in no time.

Oh please get under 50%

how about this
capitalize on actually good writing instead of culture war

Send that to disney.

Not doing too well on other movie review sites either.

Why would Russian be from Washington DC?

OY VEY ARE YOU FUCKING MUSHUGGINA . GOY? YOU KNOW FULL WELL WE HAVE NO IDEAS LEFT ANYMORE, WE ARE GONNA KEEP SHITTING THIS OUT AND HOPE WE MAKE IT TO ISRAEL BEFORE THE BLOODTHIRSTY GOYS LYNCH US OYYY VEEEEY!

because a russian puppet is in the white house right now? duuuuuuuuh

But Hillary Clinton was the one with the Russian connection

Russian are sneaky, just look at the Olympics they don't even compete under their own flag to trick the judges!

Noticed that almost all "audience" reviews before today we're in the 8+ category. Almost everything dated after today is sub 6

smdh fuckin stupid ass nigga ppl LUVed it

Sweetie no…….

77% of people loved it.
3/4 of people.

lol yeah sure that's why during the campaign she was the only one willing to stand up to putin's nazi regime
jeez, you right wingers are so dumb X)…

what is Uranium One deal?

some right wing conspiracy theory nobody cares about?

The deal happened if you chose not to accept it because it doesn't fit with your feels that's your mental disorder.Also the leftists have created this bogey man out of the russians (they are behind everything apparently) but somehow handing over a sizable amount of US uranium to said bogeymen is something "none cares about" …..

Really makes you think.

Russian bots lower this rating, you all know this

Hopefully this makes people realise the bullshit affirmative action mentality.

at this point the only ones who don't realize that fact are the most mentally ill of the leftists. even normies are starting to get it now.

You forgot

My brother is developmentally disabled and in a wheel chair from cerebral palsy, all he does is sit and play his vita or ps4 and even he took notice of how they are trying to turn everything black. If that motherfucker sitting in his chair playing senran kagura and weird shit where he takes pictures of anime girls in swim suits took notice, you can be damn sure "normal" people have as well

They are rubbing people's faces in what they've done. If you don't notice it you must be dead.

Ugh, thanks a lot, white people.

Nah, it wouldn't dip that low without actual hacking/manipulation. It probably really is decent enough (using capeshit standards) to deserve something in the 70-80% range from the audience. The self loathing white cuckold and WE WUZ critics score will likely never dip below 90%, however.

Shouldn’t it lose points for being literally racist?

Anyone have that comic book page of black panther where he let many africans die rather than letting them into wakanda? Thanks in advance.

Still better then the last Jedi.

It deserves 50% for being an average movie

Brown people can't be racist. Go whitesplain somewhere else, cave dweller.

It may be an average movie but it's probably above average for capeshit since they probably put more into it knowing it would get lots of traction for being """"revolutionary"""". Thus it will likely be rated on a curve.

So it's basic capeshit + WE WUZ KANGZ

Still 50%

This is disney its low effort (shit writing shit effects)+ propaganda ,they shilled the nigger shit so much to make their shitty movie be beyond criticism as that would be racist™ .
50% is too good for it

I'm not disagreeing on what it likely deserves objectively (that 50ish range). I consider that to be above average for capeshit. I'm saying simply that it'll get that extra 20-30% boost for the WE WUZZING, that's all.

Of course they would. That's the easy formula: make it non-white so that that any criticism is just "racist white males being mad in their basements"; make it a female focused movie so that any criticism is just "white male virgins being mad in their basements." Make it all about white people and you risk criticism because "you're just pandering to whites."

I disagree movies with whites have 2 things against them from their perspective:
1. hollywood kikes hate white people
2.making regular films with whites in them would require good writing /storytelling which it would seem hollywood is uninterested in spending money on, hence nu-wars, most CY+3 films , etc.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Rev up those sock puppet accounts and VPNs. Lord Putin is counting on us!

Right, that's why I separated that in my post.

Humm no sweetie.

Sorry all night-er here things are starting to run together.

Let me guess: he 1/8th liked it

East Asians are notoriously racist in all its forms. They absolutely despise the non-chink shitskin races and will do anything to avoid associating with them in any capacity other than as their boss/employer. But they also have sort of a wypipol fetish.

Those are Peruvians, user.

Tell me this shit isn't real

Fake news
(pic related)

grey beard bits are in the wrong place

i was complementing your post by adding that yellows are also racist

How low do you think the audience score will drop over the next month? I'm thinking at least to 63%.

Who would have thought.

Sargon also has more ass hair.

t. Vee

Search your heart, user.

Lots of shills ask each other why Holla Forums has gotten so much dragged into this shitshow, implying you should just listen and believe.

Those of us ahead of the curve, however, understand that Hollywood is accelerating on the narrative with a purpose. Propaganda is just a weapon of war: that it's getting louder is a sign we're on a new kind of battlefield.

every cuck who uses reddit tomatoes has already seen and rated the movie. it will probably stay the same.

It will get to 56%

Plenty of these cucks are waiting till next weekend to see it.

lmao
t. american

And this is the start anons.
The score will only go lower.

And down it comes…
I wonder how hard faggots will try and spam the ratings with positive scores just to keep another TLJ from happening?

The shills are more than likely being told to allow it to happen so as to incite more nigger riots.

I hope this shit hits the 50s by sunday. Monday is a day off for everyone, so it would be a perfect day for rioting.

Trump did this

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOOWN

It's crashing faster than TLJ.

It's still at 76%

The bulk of the audience is going to see it in the afternoon and evening anyways. Give it time.

It took until well after sunset for the score to get that low for Star Wars.

Just got back. All I can say is that it's the best superhero film since Spider-Man 2. Gotta see this one multiple times.

POTTERY

The audience rating is going down because of asshurt cumskins who won't even see the movie. The score will be corrected.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

How can we get the score down to 50% ?

can't be as asshurt as you're post

What are you? Some sort of cuck? I bet you don't want to kill all the jes and hang all the niggers, especially the white niggers.

From 77% to 75% in hours.

OH NO NO NO

Fucking Russians.

Going to torrent it anyway.

25% of the audience is white, sooo….

Probably closer to 50%.

I would be nice if very few whites saw this movie as it would guarantee a box office flop.
Niggers are only ~10-12% of the population in the US.

It's not doing to well across many review sites I have seen so far.

to add to this nigger movies ( like everything else niggers are given) require the help of retarded leftists & oblivious normal fags to make a profit or be successful.

Sweetie: 1 Nazi: 0

get a load of this guy

THE RUSSIANS DID THIS
People in the media will honestly try to claim 75% is a bad score, it's like when fanboys of a game are upset it's not rated at least 9/10 by every major gaming outlet.

Right, so the Russians are everywhere. Fuck white people.

You helped the disney corporation make shekels ie porky , instead you should have donated to a black charity if you wanted to help blacks.

russians are asiatic and multiethnic.

"Correct the recor…score"…… so throw out anything that disagrees with your world view.

As if. Disney is too far up its own ass. They always were, but its only magnified since the release of Frozen. They practically praise the shitty state of Marvel Comics. Also look at this little page from their latest Star Wars novel. Disney is gonna drive everything into the ground much like they did with the Muppets.

What the fuck

You'd think the star wars cultists would start burning stuff down over this….

In any case this a new low, let me guess the disney jews have a fart fetish…the question is what is next?

So when are you going to prove the earth is flat, faggot?

Rewriting the old Star Wars novels

lmao, the right wing nutjob everybody

I am legitimately horrified, and I don't even like Star Wars.

Actual Star Wars fans either killed themselves years ago or gave up on the series.

On a Marvel movie? It is going to make money regardless but now they can get retarded niggers to waste their welfare and double the profits!

With CY+3 clown world shit, probably.
I still maintain that they come up with some half ass-ed excuse to reboot the original movies. I 'm guessing something a la Terminator genisys..super weapon screwed up timeline or something.

You are probably right…

Niggers aren't the demographic they want they are more destructive than anything else.What they want is to spread the propaganda, be beyond criticism, and get all the SJW/ feminists white morons to spend money on this because muh civil rights.

Fuck you m8, I can see that happening after they finish the shitty Avenger 3 or whenever Downey Jr. retires.

I can confirm, I died a little inside when the phantom menace came out. But it helped me grow up and leave my old toys behind.
Nowadays Star Wars is just the name of a brand, like Coca Cola.

Two hours later…

It gets worse.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gas
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/New_Order
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Space_waffle
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sexes
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sana_Starros
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chandrila

Is this someone's fetish? What the fuck is going on?

Yeah although I really liked the 90's-00's games, some times i reinstall them and play for a bit. XWA/Tie fighter was amazing I don't think we will get a game like it again thanks to rancid cunts like Kathleen Kennedy.

Well done this is what happens when I forget to check it.

A lot of the new authors have been pushing their fetishes into the new books and comics. Chuck Wendig for example had his foot fetish exemplified quite a bit.

This is OUR time and you cumskins have the AUDACITY to come to our fucking theaters and tell us we ain't good enough for you. I'm done giving you crackas any more chances. From today on I'm cutting all my pasty ass friends out of my life and getting with the brothers like my uncle told me to do. Fuck being an uncle tom, fuck white people, and fuck neocolonialism.
Peace out!

METEORIC TOOT

I think its also the belief that "these stupid nerds will read anything if you slap Star Wars/Marvel on it!"

Ah, the video game tie-in novel approach.

They left the fandom and joined up with /tg/ or Star Trek. Others committed suicide, while the casuals stayed because "lol only the movies matter" but even those casual faggots are now cannibalizing each other after TLJ. The remaining old school fans are hiding out at /sw/ either committing slow ritual suicide or calling upon ruinous powers to destroy Disney.

You forgot all the insane and greedy drama surrounding EA's Battlefront Shekelfront.

JK "Please I'm still relevant" Rowling's grocery list only 14.99

We gotta see for the box office results to kick and see the huge drop.

Essentially, yes.

Said people are probably speed readers or mindless shills who don't actually read anything outside of a summary/review but will defend a brandname to the death regardless.

JK Rowling is pretty damn pathetic at this point. Only thing keeping her relevant is her Fantastic Beasts series and her constant shitposting on Twitter which is becoming Cher-tier in cringiness.

KING SHIT, NIGGA

Some of those EU videogames have better stories than the nulore

They really do look like royalty.

This reads like it was written by a child…. serious business indeed!

Yes, please don't forget to move out of white neighborhoods and go back to apefrica.

Yeah, she has delusions of grandeur over a book series where the mc is handed everything earns nothing and has no growth. She should be as quiet as a mouse.

I'm honestly having a good time looking at all these.

Isn't she constantly trying to shoehorn in diversity after the fact? Like trying to claim Dumbledore was gay, Hermione was a nigger and that there was a secret cabal of Jews in the castle. Oh wait those were House Elves

Parent here, mine and every other families we know had to leave the theatre because the poor little beasts were bored out of their skulls. A fantastic beasts 2 will be a huge flop.

Wonder if they are every going to purge all them 5/5 reviews that people gave without watching the film, shit they even edmite it in the fucking review.

yeah, after dumb fuck world became retarded clown world she tries to be trendy by claiming x,y, and z trendy thing in clown world was in the books.
She also wants to piss off "racists" but it kind of doesn't work since most fan base are adult sjw types anyway…..

I had to take my nephew to a screening of it and he thought the same thing. He was in the centre of his "wizards 'n shit" phase and got disappointed it wasn't like Harry Potter. We didn't leave the theatre but he didn't enjoy it.

It just drove away normal fag fans.

Tell me, what is it like to have imaginary kids? Does your body pillow get jealous of the attention you give them?

What she could have done is licensed the damn series out like lucas. Hell there were enough fanfic writers that a few of them could pass editing standards and get web-published

Its amazing how normalfags still find SW appealing. Is Disney just really competent at hiding their worst shit or really good at paying off potential critics and review sites?

Manipulation of "public" perception through media…. trendy hipster "geek culture" idiots will believe what disney tells them through said media.

Because most normalfags are the most casul of casuls. I occasionally browse the comment sections of reddit and imgur. its like looking at a zoo. There you will find Anime fans who have never seen the Daicon IV opening, Marvel fans who have never opened a comic book and more.

The mindless brandname defense assertion is correct. Now the person I showed this passage reacted by saying that the old EU featured worse stuff like some crying sentient mountain.

These people really hate the old EU because they despise the idea of something beyond the movies and having to learn more than they need to. This is reflected on the new EU because there is virtually no lore and nothing is ever established on stone due to them being aware they will be contradicted later down in the line by later works or the movies.

Trust me, I know some fags out there who worship Abrams' shadow and love the sequel trilogy even more than the original. They'd happily shill out this shit without even needing to be paid by Disney.>4

You just summed up the Midnight's Edge faggots.

what do you think the room smelled like haha

The same as the Kathleen Kennedy's office.

Nu-lore is also "easier" to access for them and they like the idea of reading what everyone else is reading currently because they love the feeling of being part of a tribe unlike the old books and games which aren't been seen in unison by a large group of people. Its like some genuinely freaky psychic hivemind they can sense via twitter.

The book claims it smelled randy and this was all caused by some kind of sparkly fireworks pudding.

I refuse. No.

Soyboy conclusion from this evidence?

Fuck these people.

George has got to be the happiest fucking person alive.

This isn't a fucking star wars thread you stupid fucking autists. How about fucking off and making another lucas thread for the thousandth fucking time. Christ. This is a celebration for PoCs and you autistic cumskins can't keep your spergouts out of it.

nuwars is owned by disney and used the same marketing techniques to sell their poorly written politicized pile of garbage. nigger supper hero is not even unique.

77% honestly accurately represents what I felt this movie deserved walking out of the theater. It was very different from Marvel trash in some ways, and those parts were almost all refreshingly great, but all the madget gadget shit and Marvel lore was retarded.

Fuck you and kindly gtfo of my thread you nerd trash.

*sighs*
It was shit. I left half way through.

we've gone full fanfiction

Ironically I loved all the black stuff. The black music. The ghetto flashback scene in 1992 California in the backdrop of riots. The rap/techno nigger music. The film was weighed down whenever they'd talk about adamantium shit and shoot super weapons, and the obligatory 30 minute fight scene at the end.

nu/tv/ everyone

The fucking LA riots, I forgot about those.
If anybody needs a reason for why people hate niggers, you can point to that.

There it is degenerate perverts write nu-wars books. This doesn't surprise me as there was a screen shot of one of the nu-books where the author used clown world "pronouns" .

Just left a negative review myself. Need to drop this shit down as low as star wars

t. russian bot

How is the movie doing in China? I would have thought the chinks would outright ban it after they started going after nigger hiphop.

Psst… there is a context for that, you know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Latasha_Harlins

tl;dr:

Can't blame the kangz for being miffed by the perception that the gooks were out to kill them and the law would do shit to help.

The LA riots were mostly sparked by the death of Rodney King.

That's a myth. It was mostly because of the earthquake.

t. lived through it

I don't see the problem, right after the niggers started to loot and attack people, so the gook was smart and killed the nigger before it could bring friends.

Not likely, since Rodney King only died twenty years after the riots.

Fuck me I could have sworn the LAPD killed him in '92, so the riots were started over somebody getting beat up?
Nogs really are vile creatures.

Yeah no he died decades afterwards by drowning like the drug addict he is in a pool.

A fitting death, to be honest.

nah it was the media constantly playing up the race angle of little taneequa getting shot by the gooks for views. suddenly king gets his ass beat for being a dumb nigger but this time it was recorded and it got played 24/7 on the news. Category 4 chimpout ensued

Well, it did look like a really nasty beating on the video bits they played on TV all the time. But when you get the whole scenario, the Rodney King story is the one where their anger was not justified:

Just consider this: he had two friends with him in the car. But neither of them was beaten. They were detained, then released afterwards. Guess why? Well, they complied and didn't attack the goddamn cops!

*click*
*boom*
another dead trumpcuck

Watched it. He basically says everything we've said.

Holy shit that meme went from honestly funny to sad then to cancer in ONE MONTHS TIME.

The meme cycle is becoming faster.

EU was boring and made no sense.

I wonder who this could be…
Pic related

Another clue ( pic related)
We need Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.

The jew is fascinated by all things scatological.

1 kid is more than enough to push you under the poorfag level in yrop. I don't know if the process is akin to gentrization in yankland, but here the cost of living is simply too high not to be a deliberate way to push families.

The only decent piece of entertainment we got, lately, was the day of the dead themed cartoon. It still had its dash of feminism (the inevitable 'women are the moral compass' scene) but that happened within other, more acceptable frameworks (choosing family over greed, not making heroes of celebrities).

Get a job you bum, family folows that.

I often wonder why that is. I guess that is why the are also fascinated by shitskins. Wouldn't surprise me if the shitskin meme was actually started by a self-hating jew frequenting these parts.

MONGALD MUMPFFFFFFFFFFF

I've been working through Heir to the Empire. It's by no means an amazing work of literature, and it's clearly written primarily for twelve year olds, but it's truly sad just how much more intelligently it goes about following up the original trilogy. I mean, it actually tries more than not at all.

/sw/ poster here, can confirm ruinous power research is happening.

It might have dropped to 73% (quick glance) as I powered down and switched computers (PC to laptop) and looked its back up to 74%… unsure if I saw what I thought I saw now…..

Its at 74% now

Disney needed to be destroyed before they vomited out soy-wars now nothing should be left over…scorched earth!
Anyway I wish /sw/ well.

Confirmed for never watching the movies or reading the books. That or autism.

Lol no. Star Wars fans spent 10+ years complaining about the prequels and blaming Lucas for ruining their childhood, then he sold the IP to Disney and then fans suddenly started liking the prequels and are blaming Disney for ruining their childhood. They deserved what they got.

You hurt the niggers feelings OP, now we're getting spammed

RWDS are not ruinous powers thought, they are the cleansing fire society needs.

Prequelposting is just shitpost, user. Only a retard would actually like that crap.

reality is star wars always was garbage from brainlets

Nice meme.

The only truth to PT posting is that disney made the PT look good by comparison.

It gets worse. This is the new face of Star Wars comics: starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chelli_Lona_Aphra A cheap copypaste of Jaina Solo who is basically a true blue mary sue except she can't use the force and is also pansexual. Also for all you Holla Forumsfags, HK-47 is now a repurposed Battle Droid called "Mister Boneys" who spouts memes all the time.

This weekend will decide how well it does when it goes up against China's Monkey King 3. We all know who will win that one.

t. Disney plant

The prequels are the greatest family kinos ever made.

Hey /strek/

74% now

There was a shitty kids cartoon that was distributed in Canada that I saw as a kid "journey to the west"" which was about the monkey king(only media I've ever saw relating to the monkey king) I would rather watch that than niggers pretending to be catwoman.

Whatever you say Facebookfag. Only normalfag retards and kiddies under 15 at the time (who wanted every move to be just as edgy Revenge of the Sith) bitched about the prequels chronically. Shit holes like Holla Forums and EU forums preferred the spinoff material surrounding the prequels and acknowledged that said films were visually appealing and had more consistency to its canon than Disney has with its trash. Is it great? Probably not, but its far better than Disney crap. Also the "hate the prequels" shit was just a meme. The real hate for Lucas came from how he handled the Clone Wars cartoon and how he constantly demanded stupid changes be made like Siths not being allowed to have ghosts.

There's also the fact that the Monkey King films in China are super popular and chinks would rather support a locally made film than a foreign one. Much like they did with TLJ.

Are they actually serious? WTF is Disney doing? Why are they so bad at handling this IP?

Disney in general is pretty bad at handling new IPs. Just look at their last Oz movie. The only exception is their Marvel movies, but that's only because Marvel comics were shit to begin with, so it's not that hard to improve on a pile of shit.

Was that the one with James Franco?

Unless she literally has a magic 'turn off the force' aura, I have a hard time believing any star war character could possibly be a Sue if they're not force sensitive.

I think the intent is not to create great stories/movies but rather to acquire IP and use its popularity as a vehicle to spew diversity,feminism, sjw, etc. shit.
They screwed up spider-man and I'm sure they mishandled and screwed up marvel stuff. I never read comics and I've only seen a few cape shit movies (none of them interest me really) but I can see the pattern particularly with how they handled SW.

Didn't some lizard have this aura?
Idk maybe the chick is without training of any kind a culinary master in the kitchen ( where they belong)?

alien salamanders that supposedly evolved it because they were a prey animal for some force using predator animal. There was also some alien race of S&M pain fetishists with bio-mechanical technology who were also some how force (and light saber) resistant because the EU writers were lazy mother fuckers

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

The prequels were hated since Episode I was released. Most people who liked Episode I were kids and normies who watched movies for the special effects. But in the 1999-era internet? Hate EVERYWHERE, the consensus was that Episode I was the worst thing ever, that it ruined Star Wars, it ruined Darth Vader, it ruined the Force, it raped childhoods, Lucas lost his mind, etc. The movie got multiples Golden Raspberry nominations. Be aware that back then normies didn't care about internet boards or 'geeky stuff', so all the hate came from fans, movie critics and cinephiles.

Episode II suffered a similar reception, the internet culture (shaped by fans and nerds) hated it, do you remember all the hate videos and mockery on Newgrounds? Episode III was the only well received prequel, the consensus back in 2005 was that Lucas redeemed himself… until the RLM reviews came out, then suddently even Episode III was considered horrible.

During the time between RLM and the Disney deal there was simply no place on the internet to say anything positive about the prequels, everyone got caught on the hate meme. Coincidentally during the same time the 'nerd culture' boom happened, and normies started hating the prequels as well, even the kids who grew up watching them changed their opinion. It was pretty much forbidden to like the prequels. Did you said something positive about them? Well, you would be considered an idiot with shitty taste and bombarded with links to the RLM reviews. Then Disney bought Star Wars and finally threw Lucas away.

No similar pop-culture phenomenon like that ever happened and yes, Star Wars fans are to blame.

Daily reminder prequelposters are disney shills who pretend the haters for nuSW are just teen trolls.

People are leaving westernshit in droves and turning in to Anime, Anime will start to drive the left mad.

Fuck off faggot, the prequels are kino and anyone who spouts their revisionist bullshit that people "hated" them before the RLM kikes spewed their lies and filth should be banned for turbo shitposting.

It's true. I work in Niggerville, Tennessee and the niggers I work with are fucking sick of capeshit and whatever else hollywood is pushing.
I showed them this clip and all they wanna watch now is anime.
And this is basic bitch shit, I'm gonna show them Lain next week.

TFA made me simply not pay any attention to nuWars.
I have some old books, vidya and the OT. That's SW for me.

No, but she can apparently fight on par with Force users and she can insult and sass with Vader with zero consequences simply because she's "lolsorandumb" and Vader says she looks like Padme…

Pretty much.

RLM are fucking faggots and the old fans who bitched about the prequels were idiots with no foresight. Half of them either killed themselves and the other half sucks mouse dong now because "lol at least its not George". Fucking idiots. Vid-related basically knows what went down and it hopefully made RLMfags shoot themselves.

Except for the fact that anime isn't as beautifully animated as it used to be and nudity and violence is rare as fuck when compared to how common it used to be.

I'm not going to disagree with you, but niggers are like children and have to be shown shonen before anything else.
I dunno how many niggers you've known, but I went to school in Memphis, and let me tell you something. Niggers LOVE DBZ.

Is that not obvious? They desperately seek in depravity mere crumbs of a satisfaction that normal people get from regular vanilla missionary position sex, but those of mutilated genitals are physically incapable of ever obtaining.

Did you think the jew is too lustful? On the contrary. His state is one of eternal sexual frustration.

probably go see BLACKED panther later tonight or tommorow

jews are a genetic abomination that's why they are so messed up and sickly.

You just confessed you were 15 when revenge of the sith came out. You're stupid even for an american.

why do people defend b-tier movies?

Consensus among (((critics))) maybe. Only a literal retard would think any of the prequel movies were good. There is not a single good thing about them in terms of story or film making.

You're wrong. That's what a-tier looks like. B-tier are for the discerning who don't just consume anything because it has a big budget.

They saw this shit dropping and jumped on it right away, huh?

Alt-Russian nazi bolsheviks.

yeah as I said earlier it might have dropped to 73% before they started upping it.

That makes no sense.

Shhhh, it’s doesn’t have to make sense. It just has to sound scary.

You mean Nazbols?

Say do Jaguars exist in Africa? I know they are Central/South American species and I believe Asia Minor has an offshot of them.

Black Panthers are just Jaguars with skin mutation.

hey /sw/

You're half right, black panthers are any species of big cat with melanism.

Good.I'm glad they fucking ruined this franchise. We are sick of this fucking media cabal and when the day comes that there is nothing left but pure unadulterated spite and anger. That's the day I look forward too. The proverbial dumpster fire of hollywopd come true.

Hotwheels has a brother?

Based disney is gonna bring the day of the rope

senran kagura is god tier

(heil'd)

The God of the Numbers have spoken, kikes are confirmed fucked subhumans.

Oh fuck even my own post got trips

it even has a watermark

oy vey checked

7.7/10 on trolling tbh

Really makes you think.

I hate this place

The idea of the white male fanboy is a zombie; it should be dead, but somehow its still moving.

The problem with zombies, of course, is that they're really hard to kill for good. And this particular zombie has arguably an entire industry invested in keeping it alive.

THE FIRE RISES

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

How the fugg is that a ban? That's like banning a pedophile but letting him in because he got rid of the pedobear short. Fucking worthless event can't even follow its own goddamn rules.

t.ephraim Goyimstein

OY VEY GOYIM, I AM BUT FRIENDLY NEETO IN MY BASEMENT, YOU SHOULD GO SEE BLACK PANTHER LIKE A GOOD GOY!

bump/

Hi Mike.

That kid is probably being raped in a juvenile detention center right now.

I kek'd

Well I'm not a racist bigot so I think it's a pretty good movie.

get a load of this cuck

Let's get it down to 3/5ths, it would be more appropriate

Car seats are technically chairs.

METEORIC TOOTS

Not really

why white peepoh hate us man? :'(

even if I wasnt racist this movie would still be shit

Holy shit, did they really flaunt the LA riots as a good thing?

DC is Russian internet slang for "default city" aka Moscow.