Best & worst of 2016

What's the highlights and lows of Holla Forumsidya-gaming this year?
Worst ~ No Mans Sky, SFV
Best~ Dishonored 2, OverWatch

Best hardware news ~ VR goggles are finally ready
Worst hardware news ~mid-cycle hardware bump; PS4Pro and XboneS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EVLA6
youtube.com/watch?v=bYz08E-onb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Highlight is that it's coming to an end.

They're both shit, fam.

"League of Legends the FPS" is great!

Garbage: everything OP mentioned, in every category

Good: YS VIII, BBCF

Was this taken directly from cuckchan, OP?
Don't lie

Fuck, forgot my downvote

You forgot the "Mode Debatable" category (these games are just ok but the mere mention of them creates a shitstorm): Overwatch, nuDoom, Titanfall 2.

I like how they remove the scoreboards so that you can't bully whoever is bring the team down. You also won't know if it's you.

it's time

I haven't tried Dishonored 2 yet since the crack isn't out :^) but I dunno if it's the best that happened.

VR goggles are also far from being ready, best wait for OSVR or that FOSE thing.

I like how you don't even say what game you are talking about because you expect the hugbox to share your opinion.
I also like how wrong you are when you have medals for performance to tell you how you did.

The thread mocked a Mercy because a Tracer got Gold Medal in healing once.

it's for ants

You know you can click images to resize them or open them in other tabs at full size, right?

Neat.

make the games bigger it's almost unreadable
t. 1440p fag

I didn't play any of those games

Wheres stardew valley? That game is maximum comfy

In 7/10

Darkest Dungeon gets a 6? While 'dark souls experience' gets a 7? Fucking wew my shit up lad.

He's taking about the game in the post he quoted.

Anyway, I haven't played much from this year, but Pokken was alright.

Basically this : a lot of 5/10 and no exceptionnal games.

Best - DOOM 4
Worst - Overwatch, No Man's Sky, MGS3 Packinko

I… Uh… Well…
I don't think Doom or Overwatch should be under category but it's weird to see someone to put those games in that combination.
I'd assume those that liked Doom would also apreciate Overwatch and vice-versa.

This list is full of shit. It feels like someone just picked a bunch of random opinions online than actually playing any of the games.

You gotta work on your memes, fella.

Get back to >>>/cuckchan/, newfaggot.

Yes, and?

Just making an observation, Hitler.

Best - Shadow Tactics

what the fuck i bet you use huge icons grandma

Best: nothing
Worst: every single game launched

i bet you're always squinting anyway, gook

i bet you double clicked the "new reply" button you screeching pterodactyl

(checked)
i bet you kiss girls you fucking queer

ooh youve really got me in a tizzy now! but its my fault for letting this get personal

nice crosspost, 4cuck

In all honesty, it sucks how the industry and the internet including, but not limited to, Holla Forums turned out. I used to love talking about new videogames with people.

Still for ants.

He was talking about the game in the post he replied to.
You should probably bring your brain damage back to the Overmeme thread.

I think Titanfall 2 deserves an 8. The campaign alone is great. Hopefully Respawn goes back to their CoD 1/MoH AA roots and give us more single player expansions (6-8 hours long and about other pilots and their robot buddies).

I'd really love to, but >EA

MoH AA was by EA

Speaking of MoH AA, since EA now has the original devs back, probably it's now time for a remake that fixes the sniper mission, overhauls the visuals and ports it to the consoles. Hopefully they can also get Giachinno to return to game music via this project. I would love to see him work on Titanfall 3 and a bunch of other games.

Overkiddie is braindead retarded. Color me shocked.

Let it Die is a weird highlight, I dont think anyone expected it to be that fun considering Lily Bergamo was canceled for it.

Why is Magic The Gathering in that first webm? It's been doing fine.

Best game was UNIEL pc release. Everything else sucked cock.

Good jerb.

MTG has been cucked for a long time. It's been getting worse and worse but has recently reached entirely new lows.

archive.is/EVLA6

One of the many examples that illustrate why leftist always end up hanging from trees.

in another day and age i would have assumed that backstory meant that alesha was a reverse trap tomboy, and that this liza is just using wishful thinking.

Sure is great.

fixed

It's missing xcom2 and rimworld (but that's still in early acces).

Agreed with Shadow Tactics, HOI4, Dragons Dogma and Obduction.
Warhammer could be higher, but it has dlc cancer, so 4/10 is still probably too high.

Havent finished Shadow Warrior or Darkest Dungeon, but they seem to be better than 6/10.

I probably made it even worse

I honestly cant think of a single game I played that came out this year that isnt a port.

Literal shit taste.

7th Dragon VFD was good, but faggotty as hell.

How gay is Bastard Bonds?

Wew lads

Make on yourself dumbass.

but hes enjoying it. why would he invite people to pick it apart and dash his dreams?

I'm not pretending I can stand sjws or niggers either one

holy shit, you're either a woman or raised by a single mother
"you need to like cardboard shitskins because otherwise people who hate you will be disappointed" is the kind of logic that only comes out of someone who's menstruating.

And onto some vidya part since that's where we are

If you want any expanding on the points in this autistic spergout just ask, there's more shit as well this is just off the top of my head

I liked Blood borne DLC. Came out in Nov 2015 and only played it in 2016. Finished it the same day David bowie died…

The first expansion to the rather excellent Forza Horizon 3 is available now. Called Blizzard Mountain it introduces brand new playable area of Forza Horizon 3’s Australia, one filled with snow and other wintery goodness.

Yo MS shill, is it standalone or does this actually expand the FH3 map? I'm curious, I actually liked FH3.

Made by a hardcore bara fetishist but it's barely lewd aside from some nudity. As far as I know there isn't any romance ingame.

Then again you may as well shorten to Capcom as a whole

It's out? Since when?

I'm still not entirely sure why Furi, Tastee, MRB, Ace of Seafood or Aragami are so low. man I'm glad my GOTY isn't on that list at all.

Since the 6th.

A toss up between the three: twisted fusion, owlboy and RWBY Grimm Eclipse
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia

Does Nintendo Switch counts? probably new graphics cards
PS4Pro"at no games once again" and Xbox one "game called raiden V" S

Point out where this actually impacts quality of gameplay and you might have a point

GAY

MRB is low because ICEY exists
Furi is low because XBONE EXCLUSIVE BOSS, terrible release controls to the point where if you configured your controls where you could parry and shoot you would break the game easily (think quake but not in the good way)
Aragami is low for a good reason because Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun exists.

How are MRB and ICEY, and Aragami and Shadow Tactics comparable?
Come to think of it I might have only liked Aragami because it's a stealth game I played in 2016 that wasn't action oriented
I feel you on Furi though. If that exclusive boss doesn't come to PC eventually, or ends up revealed to be the father/architect I'm going to be pissed. I do remember the input lag and dropped inputs the game had though. Still It was one of my most enjoyed games once that was patched.

MRB, you punch stuff. ICEY you slice stuff. MRB has a very limited moveset compared to ICEY. In MRB, why the hell is there motion blur? Why can't I anti-air on the ground to combat the fly kicking slavs? Where are my combos? The fact that MRB has enemies that constantly grab and you can only break grabs by dodging really shows how its designed around playing in multiplayer which is fucking shit. They're also both made in unity

Aragami is good if you like to be an autistic ghost and not have fun, if you look at good stealth games like Thief, Hitman, Splinter Cell. They all have FUN in the title and in the game. In Shadow Tactics you control multiple characters which you need to co-ordinate more than 2 characters as you progress through the game except it's actually hard even on the easier difficulties and you can't brute force it like hitman 2. They're also both made in Unity and Aragami doesn't have configurable keybindings. There's only one flaw that you can bring up with Shadow Tactics is the framerate after quicksaving and the loading times, it's pretty bad.

Furi is laggy because again it's made in unity.

Every game is fucking made in Unity

So is that Falls Creek/Mouth Hotham, Mouth Buller or Threedbo
Or is it actually New Zealand

God damn you noticed that too? Nearly every game I liked that has technical issues was made in Unity. Satellite Reign, Furi, Seraph, I think Shadow Tactics is also made in Unity?

I see where you're coming from in MRB. I remember trying it out in solo before going co-op with my brother and yeah I remember the constant grabbing being a pain in the ass. To be honest I think I enjoyed Double Dragon Neon more.

Man Shadow Tactics came out of nowhere and it was fun as shit, I'm really hopeful for singleplayer RTT games now.

Yeah Shadow Tactics is made in Unity. MRB might be a good beat em up game in 2016 which isn't saying much, but once you pit it against all around decent/good beat em ups like double dragon neon, dragons crown, scott pilgrim vs the world, phantom breaker, code of princess and other games, MRB falls flat against them.

I do agree with wanting more RTT games, since RTS are dead because of ASSFAGGOTS. I can see RTT games being a lot more viable than RTS games.

Nigger you're either baiting, or a shill. Either way, fuck off.

I played with good friends. Works wonder if your team actually works together…

I'd say the full translation of Ace Combat 3 was a highlight of this year

SFV is lame-o

Doom was the best game.

This thread reminded me that Overwatch came out this year and that I was a dumb enough nigger to have paid money for it. That having been said, all I played from this year was Pokemon, Deathwing, and Overmeme, and of the three I'd have to give it to Pokemon by default, by virtue of not being complete irredeemable garbage. And looking at , there's only a couple worthwhile games that I really missed, most of the games that came out this year really sucked. I would've hoped such an eventful year would have more good games, but whatever.

xrd revelator

sfv

>>>/suicide/

I'll really never understand why everyone has such a hardon for devil daggers. It's not that I don't see the appeal, but treating a game with so little depth like a masterpiece seems a little much.

There were some nice memes this year, and it was nice getting swapnote back, even if it is a little neutered.

We are all playing Trump the Video Game

Oh yeah, it sure is an agent of change

Whats there is well polished and enjoyable with just enough depth and nice visual effects/atmosphere.
Sometimes not bloating your game with checklist bullshit and instead focusing on doing one thing right is the right answer, if done correctly

Probably going to work like other expansions and be a separate map, but still require the base game.

Says the faggot with an obsession for Gears of War.
It's like he's trying to sound like the feminist parody from Portlandia. He's like one inch shy of being so far up his ass that he'd say something like "yeah, we can see her tits, but can we see her PhD?!"

Sooooooo
what's the best Holla Forumsgame of 2016?

Or did David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Leonard Cohen and Marsha Brady die & ruin it for you?

What the fuck do you fucking think sex is, you literal fucking faggot? Does he think this pic uses "le mail gaiz" too? What does that phrase even mean then? Also,
Fuck this word. Anytime anyone uses it, you immediately know their trying to go for the "I am a mature, thoughtful core gaymer, unlike those dudebros, am I right? :)" I know the pic is obvious bait, but it will get me everytime

I don't know if anyone cares about videogames, but Natsume recently remade Wild Guns for the PS4 as Wild Guns Reloaded which includes new characters, new stages, new everything, and so on

what?

I'll take any excuse to post this, again.

Pfft.

Also,
This is how feminist think.

Should put the misteltoe on her waist like a cunning linguist. :P

It was fairly amusing tbh

Here you go

Trails of Cold Steel 2

Numale's Sky.

Now where have I heard that before

it's because it was an abortion of a FPS?

I like your style.

It's muddled by the fact he's a shit fetishist and he loves prolapsed anuses. I really dislike Aedolion for doing both of these.

I don't get it. I've seen that thing, and it made me think "Gee, Widowmaker sure is a complete bitch"

Every single time. These game tier images have to be bait, they contain pure unbridled cancer every single time. I have never seen a good Holla Forums list.

You exgerrate more and more the further down you go (Almost nothing on that list is actually a 4/10 or worse objectively) but overall decent opinions

Clap clap clap
for handicap

SF Vega

Wrong

Wait,that's Lovekeeper?
I feel like an idiot now.

Wolfenstein 3d perhaps?

youtube.com/watch?v=bYz08E-onb4