4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you think is really underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Create a video slideshow from images
sketchtoy.com/67731224
amazon.ca/Android-Handheld-1280x800-Joysticks-Simulators/dp/B015MPGNS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481706037&sr=8-1&keywords=jxd s7800b
8ch.net/pol/res/8510620.html#8515745
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

MGS2 gets too much crap.

def jam: fight for NY

does it?

Howdy fellas.
Didn't get any progress done on portraits because massive artist block. i do have another doodle i made for fun.

Morning everyone!

Played some doki doki panic yesterday. Never remember beating it as a kid so I guess I'll do that today.

undertale :^)

WHERE EY BODY AT THO
did we get langolier'd tho monica??

Hello

Sorry, but it's hard to think of one really.

Those exist?

how about you play some doki doki suicide

Tonic Trouble on n64

???

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

yes and they suck

planned on it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have one more exam, then I just gotta do a few smaller things, and I'm done with uni for first semester. I can finally go home.

hi budy

yea bein on Holla Forums for a while kinda messes w/ yo perception of things bein underrated vs overrated. like u could make da argument dat as far as 8/v/ user base go ff7 is underrated cuz so many niggas are butthurt ova how overrated it is by normale mug type niggas

oh shit monica da was a good 1 monica

this nigga

Genuinely ruined my day. All I wanted for Christmas was to have this thing working again. I'm going to feel bad about just ordering a new one, if I decide to do that. But I don't have the technical know-how to fix it myself. I tried to repair it and it went from most usable to useless.

Hows your day going so far user?

Deep.

Good luck guys!

Think you will pass?

Not quite as good as the two middle games in the series, but I found the former to have really damn good atmosphere, and the latter is pretty solid despite its quirks. Unfortunate that Koudelka was heavily shat on at release.

A friend of mine that's recently finished playing through the series from MG MSX to MGS4 actually says the MGS2 is his favorite. Granted, I haven't played the series myself just yet, but from what I know of it, that game is pretty divisive among fans, though that certainly doesn't make a game bad (I mean, I find Tales of the Abyss to be really damn good, but it's definitely not for everyone and I see why people are so prone to arguing about if it's great or shit).

what are you listening to, /4am/?

wtf did i rly get langolier'd tho?

i miss leppo leppo, is navi doin good? seemed like they wuz fallin apart last i cared monica

I have older portraits i made that i haven't redone yet. if you'd like to see that.

its not a matter of pass fail for me.
I need to maintain my 3.0 gpa to keep my scholarship, otherwise im fucked.

Space walnuts?

What did you do?

Yee post em!

Why?

Get better or you'll never make dolls again.

That's exactly what I mean, thanks man.

Yeah, it just mindfuck for those who play it for the first time.

is crimbo ne thing like a crimjob?

shoulda thoughta that when u wuz out drinkin n skankin out about on town gallavantin round w/ fraudulent ass niggas doin dat ole hood rat shit thinkin i ain't heard monica

ch'yea

So I saw an Ouya at a multimedia store today for $60. My first thought was "Someone around here bought one of those things?" It was quickly overridden by "This store actually gave someone money for it?"

On another note about that store, anyone here played Tsugunai: Atonement? Saw a copy of it and it got me curious.

MGS2

Well think you will keep 3.0?

Never liked stephen king tbh

its a little rough but, i intend on reworking it

Ritsufag gets pissed whenever someone says anything positive about MGS2. It's like he gets triggered by it's existance.

doubles. look at those dubs.

no it's like that time where what with the lights and lots of not giving a shit about your family and stuff

I guess there's only one time of the day worldwide where it's 4am.

oh yeah

Yeah, yeah I remember.

Considering I marathoned .hack//Sign this past week, that gives me a very bad image in my head. Fuck you.

i'm trying goddammit

The volume button was sunken in and not working. So I couldn't adjust the volume at all. I was told it was an easy fix. I opened it up and tried to set it back in but I couldn't. So I closed it up, and then the left thumbstick (for context, the volume button is on the RIGHT side, so I was nowhere near the thumbstick) stopped working outright, and the touchscreen isn't responding anymore. Really upsetting. I got it about a year ago, maybe, and it spent most of that time not working to some degree.

HEY SHITSU
MGS 2 IS THE BEST METAL GEAR GAME AND YOUR WAIFU IS
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Delicious browns with white/grey hair are always nice.

I just like shitposting at yakuza honestly, hes the only one that ever brings it up

US est time.

das rite

HEY FAGGOTS I ASKED YOU WHAT YOU'RE LISTENING TO

evening folks
feeling comfy with greatest vidya tonight

thanks m8. I just gotta keep pushing. and a nice user sent me this so i don't give up

Memes

it sounds like some faggot and ss13 sounds with some random generic side scroller musics

this is a no meme zone

yea. im having fun just lifting and going to class though.
yup. wake up. go to class. lift. play vidya. repeat
it's pretty comfy and im getting big from all this bulking

What is this thing?

this tbh imo smh

Shit taste phil

shit sucked, but it's over now. what classes do you got exams for?

so it's going purrrfectly?

I've told this story before, but the only reason I'm going to uni is because my mom forced me to. I told her that I wasn't interested in uni, and she finally gets the message after I'm in uni.

"In the land of twilight, under the moon". Kiketor Entertainment blocks all jewtube videos of the soundtrack on the whole from the US, or I'd link it.

Really need to find a good way to convert a jpeg and mp3 into an mp4.

my projected gpa is supposed to be between a 3.08 and 3.16.
Even if i bomb-diddily-omb these exams i should be fine

No problem, can't wait to play it. Should be fun!

Oh nice, congrats user! How many more years you stuck in school then?

gotchu

was u on da receivin end monica?

w8 rissu don't like 2 tho? did he play it on EE tho?

yeah well your mother is a slut

trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Create a video slideshow from images

Is it out of 10

animal sciences, psychology (dunno why they gave me that class, lots of tumblrinas in there), and food science
I'm feeling good about all 3 exams, aka, I think I can get an 80% minimum on them all.

what that's what I'm listening to

no you don't

cmon fam we all know shitsu only likes to suck his "waifu"'s deformed dick

this is why I don't listen to Holla Forums. /r9k/ is even worse for people looking to improve themselves and get out of a rut.

Shit map

You going to be a farmer or something?

oh nevermind I don't know what the fuck I'm drunk alright so just ignore me

when you know your shit is always a nice feeling. you got any plans for break besides shitposting in 4am?

no fuck you gimme your keys

stahp

pshhh da shit intricate as hell

pics plz

gotchu

NO
check my dubs
I'm good to drive

no u don't

you're too drunk to dubs gimme your keys

3 and a half…. freshman
I'm eternally a robot so having relationships with women is out of the question unless they are fembots too. All my buddies are lifting buddies so things could get pretty comfy for me in the next few years.

your'e just gonna steal my care and I don't want the cops showing up to my door at /4am/ to inform me that my car has been destroyed by a strange homosex arachnid in a top hat

MONICA HUBBLE GOTCHU

fembots have feelinz too

i've only got a pic of ""her"" deformed dick

Boring to look at and arbitrarily blocked off.

If you are lifting and shit and can learn to not be autismo in public then I'm sure you can get some fat 3dpd to suck on your wiener.

been playing this japanese hentai game

it's pretty good. i feel like i might wank a bit too much though, my legs felt really weird earlier. I thought maybe it was because I haven't gone on a run for a while so i went on a quick 34 minute jog but now they're tired from the jogging so i don't know.

are they giving you some miss fortune?

lots of chicken scratch. the thumbnail looks nice.

Hows the combat?

you're too right I'm going to steal all your cares away, you're going to sleep on my couch and have a full English in the morning

faggot

NO YOU DON'T

nigga u triflin ryt nao fam smfh

shieeeeeet

CHILD PLZ I UNDERSTAND DA MEANIN OF CRIMBO NAO
COLOR ME SUM CHARLES DICKENS ASS MONICA

Nah. Well I don't know. We'll see what the future holds. Growing up in the city I've always loved animals but never had exposure. I'd like to have a life long career working with animals.

Yea. I'll be going back home. I've been waiting my return home ever since the first day of the semester. I a very, very, excited and pumped to finally go homo, even if it's just for a month.

I'm sure you're very hospitable but you can't have my keys.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/christian/
>>>/out/
>>>/oven/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

I haven't played it in so long that I barely remember any of it, but at this point I'm in too deep to give up

Well what then? Those are some random ass classes for no plan at all.

pretty shit. you just get raped by everything literally until you get some weapon drops, at which point you're the one doing the raping, until you move to the next area at least.

demz dem stone type piegons fam i will ripple dey gizzards monica balee dat

das y u triflin tho monica

somebody gotta do da rapin monica

Nah. I'd rather hold on to my virginity then have it gobbled away by a gainz goblin. My virginity is all that I have left. I'd rather be a wizard by the time I'm thirty then be labeled a Chad for the rest of my life in exchange for 3 minutes of sex.

nu

those keys are coming out of your pocket son

No, you should go there instead.

fuck you, satan. you can't steal from me

NO U

I'll steal your heart away faglord

Lame.

Yeah probably.

RIP

Are you really going out of your way to stay a virgin though? Or would you fuck some 3dpd that you actually cared for?

buy thai (((grilll))) ez pz monica

i'ma filin an appeal on dem tripz satan

best get it triple stamped and signed

he'll do it too monica balee dat

dont be so rude

NO U

Eh. What kind of degree you end up with doesn't really matter. It just shows the world you have the priveledge and determination to stick with something for four years. I'd rather earn my degree studying cute animals as opposed to something like, say…. Women's Studies, African Drumming, or Isamic Studies for Women.

shieeet u kno dmx a notary on da sly monica

sketchtoy.com/67731224

i did a draw

A stick you operate with your thumb. Most controllers have them.

They should at least make the combat fun and engaging.

You go to some big university or something?

that's gay. why do you have to be so gay?

NO IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD BURN HOMO

Thought you were talking about a tablet

Since I'm a Christfag if the woman was also a believer and if she was willing to wait till after marriage to have sex then yea, I'd have sex.
But ONLY if I was certain she loved me and was faithful.

i think mah dog is sick

It's for emulating so it has buttons and stuff on it.

pick one faggot

bullshit, everyone knows what priests do to their choir boys, faggot

just like I have yours

someone like you gotta keep him self well noted I'm sure

vain attempts pretty much

Wew just get a waifu instead.

Neat. How well can it run ps1/n64 stuff? And post a link or name or something.

goddamn ryt on bof counts. funny u posted dat pic tho monica i jus made mah cocoa all minty w/ one of dem shiz monica

That's an old '00s meme, user. Plus, Rabbis do it more.

Yea. It's breddy big

So is my goat.

It runs most PS1 fine. I played Tekken 3, Grandia, FF9, Spyro 1-3, and Crash 1-3 on it. My brother played some N64 stuff on his and said it has problems with them. This is the one I have but it's Chinese so you might want to look into other brands. amazon.ca/Android-Handheld-1280x800-Joysticks-Simulators/dp/B015MPGNS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481706037&sr=8-1&keywords=jxd s7800b

you need some thick cream in your dark chocolate there

Whats the worst SJW type shit you've seen on campus so far?

Girls getting pants is cute

Thanks! I'll look into this stuff. And N64 emulation is always screwy anyway

Oh I'm defiantly getting me a waifu. I only just now got into anime and I've downloaded the first season of Kiniro Mosaic. Gonna watch that while on the plane going back home.

Yeah. My brother played Paper Mario on his but mentioned problems with the framerate or something. Thumbsticks don't click in either which I guess could be a problem for some PS1 stuff. I also had mine set up with KODI to stream movies, which was pretty comfy. Either way you should probably replace most of the stock emulators, though. They're complete trash and you can get better ones for free. The only decent one is the DS one which is literally DraStic but with a different name.

Sonic Riders

DOAX3 even though it's only journos who hate it, and youtubers who need thumbnails for their worst games of 2006 lists.

For some reason there are these faggots that insist on walking around the campus BAREFOOT!
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. Those people are out of their mind. And they ALWAYS have dreadlocks like the kind that only Jamaican rappers that smoke weed have. All of these people were white.
There are some trans freaks that live on my floor in the dorm. Another reason why I'm moving the hell out and renting a house with some buddies for fall 2017 semester.

Try Yuru Yuri and Yuyushiki, both are light fluffy and funny.

I've always wanted one of these but they are pretty expensive

Seems painful more than anything.

And yeah get the fuck out of there. Don't want to end up raped by a tranny

Subsistence has so much content on it too. Hard for me to decide which one is best though, they are all pretty good. Even MGS4, which by the way at least had actual cutscenes. Look at all the codex conversations in MSG2, you are stopped so often to watch some talking heads.

Many years ago I criticized people that watched the "light, fluffy, and funny" animes as being faggot weaboos.
But now I understand. Oh boy, do I understand.
Watching cute 2D's smiling and having fun makes me feel just a little bit better inside.

Mine was about $200 Canadian. Tested out
Ran a few games, all ran flawlessly.
Crashes at a few points in FF6 but I played Golden Sun, Fire Emblem 8, and Fire Emblem 6 without problems.
Had to run through 5 emulators to find one that worked but it ran Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1-3, and Dynamite Headdy perfectly.
Ran everything I threw at it.
Already mentioned what I tried on it.
Played a Pokemon romhack. Awkward because it's trying to fit two screens on the thing.
Tested out Oracle of Ages, ran fine.
Unplayably bad.
Appparently it can run a lot of stuff though. It was really nice to always have access to something I wanted to play.

I drive barefoot sometimes when I don't need to get out of my car. I Like it why is wanting to be barefoot weird?

I never shat on people for it but it wasn't until I watched one myself that I really got it too.

Been trying to find the best ones ever since.

When trying to get cartridge games to work like N64, NES, and Gameboy games is it bad to blow into the cartridge to make them work?
I've done this ever since being a kid and I don't think I've ever damaged them, and blowing into them does seem to make them work.
I just remember some user sperged out when someone mentioned blowing into the cartridge

I've seen a few of those on my campus too. I guarantee you they're vegan/vegetarian too. Stereotypes exist because that's what these people are.

Vegans are so obnoxious they have to announce they're vegans using chalk on the sidewalks around campus too. Fucking hippie faggots.

Holy shit, it's like James Bond has excellent taste in vidya.

It's supposedly bad but it does get dust out. If it does damage it's really minor because I always blew in my carts as a kid and they all still work.

Blowing into carts is 100% fine.

Rubbing alcohol too apparently but I've never liked using it personally.

Nice. I mostly play NES and PS1 so if they work I'd be happy.

Because no one wants to see your nasty ass feet.
Think about it. If you are the only one barefoot in a PUBLIC LECTURE HALL, literally everyone is going to be glaring at you. Do you really want that kind of attention on you?

There seemed to be some very slight input delay on PS1 but I'm not sure if that was just me. It wasn't enough to really interfere with the game but it felt a bit "off". The one I have also has an adapter to let you hook it up to a tv.

who cares, if their isn't a rule I say go for it. This isn't some social justice thing.

Apparently they are making a new model with a touch screen sometime in the future.

And yeah they are neat as fuck. Just mini laptops really with controller built in.

Lag maybe?

shieet naw fam iz b drinkin da ghetto kinda w/ da radiatuh watuh

goddamn ryt it is monica

Then tell my why the only people that I've seen doing it look like your typical nu-male/vegan/animal liberation faggots

Not sure. It was mostly noticeable in Crash Bandicoot.

because I flunked out of high school, and can only afford community college.

I was flirting you you nigger

das sum bad shit fam

LOOK DA PART B DA PART
monica

m8 I go to a state university.
The faggots here are either here on scholarship funds or they are paying out of their ass. It isn't cheap like community college

I LOVE YOU RITSU

das not how blaks get down fam. i usually jus say i'm finna hol dat pussy real quick monica

dis tbh monica balee dat

so when I'm in the mood just grab your pussy, got it

I blame you

8ch.net/pol/res/8510620.html#8515745

wut i do tho? iz deez langoliers monica i swear

worked fo da nigga donald tho

blame ey body

fuck I'm tired

I'll try it next time then

nu

Now that these threads are bumplocked, any ideas on how much longer they'll last?

DMX did nothing wrong

Holla Forums shieeet monica i'm scurred of dem tho fam

good digits good post fam

I think we've reached a happy middle ground where the shitposters who actually care will fuck off enough because it's not on front page for long and everyone else is fine because now shit can go back to being comfy

greetings female canine, I shall acquire your genitals and fornicate with your person

u finna break me off w/ summa dat paper tho?

more then likely not

shieeeet dis nigga think i'ma let a broke a$$ nigga hol dis boi pussy shieeet step off fam fo i punch u in yo ches n make yo shoulders touch monica

Unbutton your shirt

Let's do it until it hurts

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

I'd be broke if I handed it out all willy nilly like that

This

spoken like a nigga dat'll NEVA EVA get w/ dis nigga monica

TBH MONICA THIS TBH MONICA

if you say so ducky

not this

He know what he's saying

He is unintelligent spider

where'd eybody go tho fam?

you never know

dead

RIP THO
I
P
T
H
O
F
F
F
F
F
F
F

just like me

do you think there are any animals that like to put spices on their food or do something to it to change the flavoring? like maybe a species of crow that collects herbs, dries them in the sun and then sprinkles it on some rotting carcass that they find to make it more palatable?
the only ones i can think of that flavor their food are bees but i dont think they do it on purpose.

tiny tank. everyone remembers metal arms which is a great game too, and i always felt it was a spiritual successor to tiny tank.
what really makes it memorable is the soundtrack.

oh yeah? thats cool. bees never cease to amaze me

I WANT TO PENETRATE THAT ROBOSPIDER
I WANT TO IMPREGNATE THAT ROBOSPIDER

suddenly that planned parenthood doesnt sound like such a good idea does it?

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

now im dead too

Glad to see people talking about Lovely Planet.
Brought it up in the depressed user's thread and noticed some other guys mention it, too.

If you haven't played it already, I can't suggest it enough.