Lol

lol

GET OUT
CIA GET OUT
IT'S NOT FUNNY
SHILLS
JEWS

Friendly reminder PS4 owners are the LE 56% of gaming. Have no right to call anyone Soyboys. Especially when they are biggest buyers of Madden, call of duty and fifa.

This. PS4 is the most casual system of them all. Why do you think all the dudebros are PS4 owners.

Xbox one is beta. That’s not the same as soyboy. Nintendo is for normies. Unlike the forced Cuckchan meme. PS4 fanbase and Devs fit soyboyism better. Nintendo and Microsoft are not the ones turning gaming into walking sims

>Americans think /int/ goons shareblue cuckchan d&c shills JIDF CIA post this

This has to be fake. Xbox one hasn’t came with the Kinect in years. Those games are too new

t. Nintendork soyboy-o

people like you throw away your hobbies when too many people start liking the same thing. lol bitch

Racemixing creates monsters, never ever become an amerimutt. Stay white.

Have you ever been so subverted, that you believe you're fighting feminism while they're actually in your head repeating their memes? How dare these cishet white males play their traditionally male sports games, I can't even.

Sonynigger

PS VITA = new Sega Saturn
Wii U = new Dreamcast
Prove me wrong faggots

t. sonyigger

Sega made and published more good games than both of those in a single year

Wasn’t sega Saturn a expansion?

That's the 3DO you retard

All 4 came out in 2014

that was the sega 32x, also sega cd.

Wii U still managed to have a successor in the Nintendo Switch.

WiiU is more like the saturn as both forced another console to be released early due to being failures.

But Oirush are hwite. Don't listen to the (((Anglos))).

it's like liberals being obsessed with russia

Well, the butthurt is understandable

the fuck? some of those guys look 40.

I'm a blue eyed Burgerstani and this meme is unironically funny as shit tbh. I never see people that look like this irl though, I think they're all in Florida and Cali.

like asshurt post you made? lmaoing @ your life

I live in the bay area cali and dont see people who look like this besides old mexican and some white women

So im not the guy you are engaged with, just an annon that wants to know if your valley girl pussy is tight and ready to fuck

MODS BTFO

Anyone ever make a movie based off of Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal