Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znrEGeYsq9s
youtube.com/watch?v=BndeaiqnMOM
archive.is/Ebxq2
youtube.com/watch?v=x5VD9cdzV28&t=1714s
archive.is/EbsvH
archive.is/3Faih
emulator-zone.com/download.php/emulators/n64/mupen64/mupen64_0.5.1.exe
emulator-zone.com/download.php/emulators/n64/Mupen64plusplus/Mupen64plusplus_Beta_0.1.3.12.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to be lovingly disemboweled by Junko!

Devil Survivor Overclocked.
Some edgy animu about magical girls.
Manowar
Nothing

Top cuckolds in all of Holla Forums

I chose this

Just in time

No wonder she looks constantly pissed in every screenshot I see of this character.

she has the tism

I'm sorry Junkofag, but you're going to have a long, loving and fulfilling relationship with Junko, probably with many children. Why?
Because that will bring you the greatest despair

A bit early for a friday night muthafucka, isn't it?

the saddest thread on Holla Forums

What am I looking at?

a years difference
Is it a bad thing I might have more than what the last picture shows?

Postan before bed so that she may be the last thing I see before I sleep.
Played Overmeme with my normalfag friend a little bit ago.
JJBA part 4 and Top Gear
youtube.com/watch?v=znrEGeYsq9s
slices of vienna salami on crackers.

(checked)
Nicely done Gorebro

Funny, because Im not sad. Why would I be? Juri is the fucking best.

Depends, do you drink fish oil every day in liquid form?

I'm not that guy. And I wouldn't do that, because I'm not retarded. Now, if she did sweat it…

(check)
not bad yourself, now if only your waifu wasn't garbage, but really, it's just hard to compete with perfection that is Gore

It's 1AM and I should go to bed, but have a Whip instead. Fresh from just checking Pixiv and Christmas edition, even.

Playing through a bunch of 3DS games since I hacked my 3DS. If any of you fags are interested in Ace Combat, the translation of 3 just released and just about every PSX emulator should be able to run it. I know I'll be busy between my 3DS games, revisiting a bunch of shitty PC games, and a few new orders that should come in, as well as things like AC3 that I've missed out on.

Remember to always love your waifu or else!

Why is this even a statement that has to be made?

A bit late for me, but since I'm basically done with finals I'm good.
MM'ing for Oricorio in Moon, trying out Let It Die
Crazy Japanese MGS trick videos
Nothing at the moment
Chex Mix

They're not real and they never will be

for people who need to ask, like you

So what's the deal here?
I didn't know that posting your waifu was actively discouraged in waifu threads by mods, while you guys seem to be doing just fine.
I mean them being hypocrites is nothing new, but there's a point where you have to ask yourself if you are in fact retarded if you pull this as a mod in a thread specifically for this purpose.

I didn't expect the mods to be complete jews. I bet it was lime
TIME FOR AN AL GORE THREAD
Post rare Al Gores ITT

Morning everyone!

Let it Die
Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Final Fantasy XIV
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus

Airing anime

Ys Origin soundtrack

Nothing

Not in a world where Holla Forums exists

You got it.

I wouldn't mind that, as long as she kills me before I die of natural causes. I bet she would be a great mom.

Reality is overrated.

How about Todd?

FF8
Nothing
Nothing
I'm hungry.

I'm going to have surgery on one of my shoulders. any game that is easy to play with one and a half hands?

You will never be this autistic where you use different VPNs to appear to be more people. Easily how you acted in the thread talking about the spam. What a fucking retard, I've seen phishing emails smarter than you.

a todd is fine too

Hilarious. At what point do you kill yourselves.

Bestgore.com is going full shill apparently

And I'm suppose to feel how? You want a fucking award or something?

elaborate

Tuesday night doesnt really count as Wednesday you know.

Pokemon S&M and DeSu2:Record Breaker Yamato did nothing wrong

Nothing in particular, might start watching JojoP4 since my vacations will start soon

Vidya OST, Partner's Theme(super mystery dungeon)

CANDY
I want to eat a poke bean

DeSu is great. How far are you?

LOVE CAN NEVER BE EXTINGUISHED!

Being technically wednesday doesnt really matter. Its still Tuesday night as far as Im concerned. What do you call it? Wednesday Foredawn?

you are a hero sir, I'd join but I don't have any gores

It's Wednesday where I live.

Just started playing it, so not too far.

I love me a loyal kike
Space Station 13
High School of the Dead
Pink Floyd
Buncha Cruncha & Nerds

He never learns. You'd think he'd have time to do something productive, but nope.

The wind on the plains.

Children of the Nile, I'm being stupid again and have to set up the city proper in the beginning or I'm going to have problems with supply down the road.

Not really anything at the moment, unfortunately.

Dangomau5.

Gonna cook some soup later.

Remember to always hide namefags. They never contribute anything of value. Ever.

this entire thread is a waste of a spot on the front page

I want to go running with Emi!

For that to happen it would need to stop being a haven for avatarfags circlejerking

You can't fuck 2 dimensional girls.

Soon

Your waifus are all imaginary and even if they were real the best you'd get is their pity.

shove this gay thread into the trash already
get your own gay board and move

I see he's doing just as wonderful a job as always.

Got kicked out of the webm threwd? Dont worry, you can still spam 4am.

Retard.

I like how you're backing the autistic who's even worst at his job than phishing scams.

I feel the people are angry at the waifu threads not because of the waifu stuff, but because of the shit taste that is in it. Reminder that what a person will pick as a waifu reflects their taste in vidya. As I count there are 5 with shit taste, two with good taste, and 3 I can't judge. Though the ones with shit taste will probably deny it.

I was being sarcastic.

Its because rule 8 magically doesn't apply here. Fuck them.

Sorry, make that 6 with shit and 4 I can't judge.

Apologies then. But seriously dude's plan was completely retard.

But isn't that argument moot because taste is subjective anyway?

Who likes hot dogs? Anyone?

Can't really be worse than having Gondola as waifu

Taste may be subjective, there are still standards one should have. If I posted everywhere that skyrim was my favorite game I'd rightly get shat on.

this isnt cuckchan you retard. Dont focre your no fun allpwed bullshit here. Dont like the thread,hide it.

No one is forcing you to post in this thread, much less read it

I would if other threads got the same treatment.

I would say it is to an extent but no objective standards is how modern art came to be.

There are some that are subjective, but at least 3 of the shit tastes are objectively shit. If you are wondering, no you aren't in the shit taste.

Gondola is not for sex.

Yeah, I could see your line of thought, if the vols treated every thread the same way and didn't just bump locked shit they didn't like, or shit that got report spammed because one nigger was too buthurt over it.

The furries, I assume?

you might want to check again
with mods enforcing rules as they feel like, this might as well be

I bet two of them were the al-gore fags.
Shit waifus if you ask me.

This

Should've picked Trump.

Nah, now if they chose Phill Collins on the other hand.
10/10 waifu.

Overwatch
LOGH
A bunch of Adult Swim Bumps
Nothing at the moment

What same treatment?

Does this all boil down to you being buttmad one of your reddit-tier threads getting no replies?

It's fucking freezing here in Canada. Like, -30 °C freezing.
Fallout: New Vegas
Diamond is Unbreakable.
God Hand soundtrack
Just had some microwaved hot dogs and a glass of milk.

A FUCKING LEAF

Yeah I know it's shit but a bunch of my friends wanted to hangout so I joined up

here's an image from that gore moron a bit ago
it says rule 8
I'd understand if it were spam or ban evade as reason, but why rule 8, and why only him?
don't you think that's shady as fuck?

Eating shit is better with friends.
N o
E x c u s e

Why don't you try to pay attention to what happens on the board.

>>>/reddit/
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You're in for some good times.

I understand your hatred for the game man but it really is great doing stuff with friends.

I know, it's been great watching it. I'm still early in though but I bet its going to get better later on

Asuka a best

WRONG
RAMIEL A BEST

shouldn't you be in the goober hugbox?

As it seems the ratio of shit to non shit waifus has gone up a bit, I can go to bed. Reminder, it's ok to have a waifu, but if you are going to find one it better be objectively good. Objectivity in taste is a real thing.

lol I'm not acid

I don't have nearly enough winter Goat.

I still need to watch that

how's it feel that that nigger ruined your waifu for everyone

reminder

moot predated that faglord

These are out of context, but they still happen in the show. It's pretty funny in places when it wants to be.

that's 4cuck history
and moot is dead

I don't know? I haven't been in the thread for almost a year.

At least moot was right about one thing.

back2auschwitz

So moot was an asukafag?

there should be plenty images around of him being an asukafag
so he was either pretending or really that retarded

Suddenly him getting cucked makes a lot more sense.

He's good at keeping up the act.

How does it feel to be attracted to your mother?

Gaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy***

uSF4 Omega at locals

Zero

Triple J's Like a Version

Peanut Nougat

Doesn't matter, you observed the characters through Shinji's perspective. Thus your attracted to Rei because of that fact, you are also attracted to lifeless dolls.

Shinji's best girl though.

Dolls are nice and quiet, as well as not being demanding or disloyal at all. I fail to see how that comparison shows her in a negative light. Besides that, rei is a clone, not the original article.

No feelings, no emotions, nothing. How very boring.

Rei is barely human, in only as a living organism. Asuka however has emotions and feelings, and acts like a girl who has lost her mother and is going through puberty..

At least with Asuka, I can share stories with her and she likes video games.

that's just rationalizing her shit attitude
if you enable her to keep on being a bitch, she'll never grow up

What makes you think she has no emotions? Is it just her demeanor?

Well she's a kid being thrust in a post apoc world. She just needs a cup of tea and maybe some acupuncture. Some kind of mental therapy.

She would kill herself if Commander Ikari told her to, she only smiles when asked. Doesn't react when Shinji fell on her naked.

She's a lifeless bag of flesh.

Well she's a kid being thrust in a post apoc world. She just needs a cup of tea and maybe some acupuncture. Some kind of mental therapy.

She would kill herself if Commander Ikari told her to, she only smiles when asked. Doesn't react when Shinji fell on her naked.
She's a lifeless bag of flesh.

we call those soldiers, user

she clearly reacted when shinji said she reminds him of a mother, all that does is show that she's loyal and stoic.

I want to drink Hibari's blood after slitting her throat and draining it into a barrel also it'd be really hot seeing her body drenched in her own blood as she goes pale.
BBCF, practicing some IOH j.A corner confirms as I realised I didn't have anything with big damage for that situation.
Nothing but hentai really
I've been listening to a lot of Gesaffelstein recently.
Might walk up to the shops and get some chocolate if I feel up to up, other than that nothing.

I think both of you don't understand what point Anno tried to do with Rei Ayanami. He tried to make her as in-human as possible, like the typical Japanese wife so to speak. Anno was annoyed when the Japanese preferred Rei to Asuka, as the later was more popular in the West.

Both of you are likely Japanese, so that's part of your culture.

I'm a 'murrifat.

I will also say you Reifags have ruined Evangelion Rebuilds, you couldn't accept that the original show was all about Shinji, Asuka and Misato.

Asuka is shit no matter how you slice it m8

I couldn't be further away from it
The interpretation is left to the audience after all
There's this instinct in some of us who just want to hold onto something which needs protection and keep it from harm at all cost
Some had this feeling emerge with Asuka, others with Rei
You could do whole studies on this shit

Cute as fuck
Trails of Cold Steel and stuck deciding if I want to start a Pokemon game

Then you have an Oedipus complex :^)

Except she's easily the most complex character in the anime, calling it shit without stating why, is lazy.

Asuka vs Rei has been going on for years, but the truth is it was completely unintentional by the creator. Anno even said Asuka is the favorite, because she's cute.

well that might as well be biased if he based Asuka one someone he knew or had a crush on for exmaple
20+ years

I don't have a vidya waifu

The Last Guardian

Darker Than Black

Nirvana

It's early morning and all I'm having is tea

careful, you just might fall under rule 8 and get banned if the mods feel like it

Nailed it

Jesus Christ will you faggots ever shut up about Eva, it's 21 years old, it's yesterday's news

Just about any jrpg would do honestly

I share your pain

Jesus Christ what has happened to this thread?

If you want me to take the bait seriously, you'll have to at least put a little effort in, pretender.

Excellent taste, my man. Emi is best girl.
I need to get up way earlier, GG WP

Wher the husbandos at?

So I might be on a slight commission binge.

Someone help.

(checked)
I LOVE TIFA!

BlazBlue
Gonna binge watch most of RWBY V4 later
Yngwie Malmsteen
Breakfast cereal

I don't know what you're talking about, this is very tame for a argument about Eva.

Requesting a Tifa checking dubs

I want to cuddle Sion and realize she has no heartbeat!

Shadow Tactics.
Thinking about going back and watching the danganronpa anime.
Brian Eno.
On a diet yo

I said help, not encourage!

Give in to your urges young drawfag, you know you want to

I want to spread festive cheer with Yang!

Overwatch, holiday update has dropped
None at the moment
Some 80s music
None

tboi r
nothin
youtube.com/watch?v=BndeaiqnMOM
Oreos

Hey TifaAnon

Welcome LyndisBro

Hey JuriBro

Dark souls 1, Morrowind
ew
Stravinsky
ew

Hey YangBro, how ya holding up?

Pretty good, Mei Snowball Offensive is fun. The user did mention it's a power struggle in Meis.

Grand Theft Auto V
Nothing
ONE OK ROCK
Chocolate bar

Well it seems like we had quite the conversation last night. Still, glad to see a new thread up. Hope everyone's doing well and if not, I hope things get better for you soon.

Pokemon moon still. Just working on getting a few pokemon ready for when I bring my good pokemon over from AS. Also played GG with the local FGC over the weekend. Debating on what to start playing next for the new year (maybe Yakuza, Ys, or LoH).
various youtube vids. Also seeing how Deathwing is (anyone had a chance to try it yet?)
various Falcom game music.
nothing at the moment

Can't seem to post large posts of text for some reason. Gets stuck at 100% and never posts

Ah there we go. Something going on with Holla Forums that makes it hard to post large files/text or is it just me?

At any rate, With winter finally here, what sort of winter fun would you have with your waifu?

(checked)
(checked)
Also have the game. My friend wanted me to play with him. It reminded me of TF2 and it had it's moments, but over time it started to feel stale to me, even with the updates. Rein and Ana were fun to play as though

archive.is/Ebxq2
I knew based Kohacka would find a way to shove Junko into the new game. 2017 can't come soon enough.

omae wa mou shindeiro
Besides, everyone knows best Sion is Dust of Osiris

captchas happen.

Despite the updates, I can agree it'll get stale soon.

Other than that, cuddle with Yang and drink some hot cocoa.

Dead Apostle Ancestors make for the finest cuddling, user. Can you imagine feeling her blood-centric anatomy writhe under her skin? Veins and arteries twisting and wriggling like worms embedded in muscle.

I want to feel Sion infest my nervous system and manipulate me like a marionette!

I see you enjoy older women and dark-skinned women. Don't let me stop you from enjoying your shit awful taste.

You must be looking into a mirror. Older, mega powerful Sion is the best Sion. But Sion isn't even bestgirl,as that title squarely belongs to Arcueid. Kohaku and Akiha are close seconds, though. Sion is Yumizuka-tier: not even worthy of a route.

Okay, that last part was a lie, but the rest of it was true.

>Ambiguous former relationship with Riesbyfe hints at bisexuality so I have a chance with her

But that's okay. People do have bad opinions sometimes, or else we'd never value the good ones.

She's only calm when she's not seething and writhing and pining for blood, which happens a lot more often. And you should play UNIEL. She ceases to be the pretty doll you know her as.

Not to mention anytime a godly figure loses, it's usually because they desired to lose. Otherwise they would actually be dead via Shiki's eyes at the very least.

TITS OR GTFO

inb4 someone posts Eltnum

HNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want to satisfy her thirst for blood so well that she'll overflow, spilling my blood from her eyes!

My body makes too much blood. It would be my absolute pleasure to donate it to someone as beautiful as her.

I'm just taking bait at this point.

I want to give Yang a warm passionate hug and hold her hand.

It's actually been a little while since I've played. Didn't really know the extent of her story alongside Akaitsuki (both being guest characters). All I knew was that she ended up being the only variant of Sion I could kind of play, was more of a Byakuya main/Kouma main in Melty.

I was more-so talking about the sea of Gore I had to scroll through.

Hey Yangbro, doing alright I hope?

Extremely "energetic" snowball fights followed by some hot chocolate and warm cuddles in front of a fire.

Waifus?

Think about that.

Nice. I main Orie myself, but I've wanted to give him and Merkava a try. I might end up maining one of them instead if I like them enough.

Requesting Yang with cybernetics. Cybernetic enhancements are cool.

Just fine, I was considering getting a new arcade stick, just for the sake of playing Fightans.

I mained Full Moon VSion in the original. A lot less oki in return for better zoning, which helps a lot in Melty's maniacal zoning game.

The way she screams in pain was a big factor in my attraction to her. Imagining her trying to restrain her lust for blood at the sight of someone she just brutally murdered is awesome.

Video seemed kinda relevant. Merkava's pretty fun, flight/dropkick hijinx and fullscreen grabs. I was on the fence with him with the original Japanese release came out considering how crazy broken he seemed, but came to like him anyway. With Byakuya I was half-neutral/half-mind games. Did surprisingly well with a few trap combos in-between jumping around like a madman.

I wish the expansion would come out on consoles so I could get back into it, wanted to try out Phonon.

Best female pokePC coming through. By the way, does anyone know how to fix the a placement glitch in Super Mario 64 DS? For some odd reason, the dual door to the castle is glitched whenever I try to enter.

Post songs that make you think of your waifu

good taste

war thunder, grinding out crew xp for gook tanks with the gook planes
feels good to out turnfight yak commies miggers and chav scum
gonna finish off The Pacific and GATE, as in the JSDF propaganda piece
i've discovered fashwave is a thing so ive been listening to that, xurious is pretty good

Warachia, pls.

I'm a scrub so I play Akatsuki because I can't into almost any other character on the cast. I still suck at fightans in general, too. I played Crescent Tohno in Melty Blood, but I never played him properly. I should have played more Arcueid since she seems to click with me now.

Except that's wrong you fucking faggot. Rei has emotions but because she was born and raised just to pilot a stupid fucking robot she doesn't know how to express them.
I'm not arguing that Rei is best girl(Asuka best girl of the year every year) just that Rei does have emotions.

Diablo II
Some Let it Die stream
S.S.H
youtube.com/watch?v=x5VD9cdzV28&t=1714s
Chocolate cookies

Sounds good, any particular stick you're looking at? and are you gonna put some Yang art on it?

Post characters who share VA with your waifu.
Unfun fact: Her VA also voices a RWBY character in the Jap dub.

No I remember why is disliked rooster teeth, and its community in particular, so much.

Ehrgeiz: God Bless The Ring

My cats being retards

Ergeiz, I suppose

Usually dicks but not at this moment

Forgot somethi ng.

ID change due to phone

Cuddling, cocoa, and warm fire. Can't be beat.

(checked)
Looking forward to the late[st] version to come out one day. Had a lot of fun playing it (ended up maining Yuzuriha and Akatsuki). Perhaps I should bring the game with me next time I meet up with the local FGC.

Good morning, lads. How is everyone's December going so far?

GRAW 2 on PC.
Girls und Panzer.
Morrowind OST.
Apple slices and grapes.

It's surprising how a western not-anime got so popular in Japan. I guess Nips really love shows about high school girls fighting monsters.

(checked)
Breddy gud, finished my finals yesterday and I am now a free man until late January.

Snowboarding

Let me play for you the song of your people

Throwing snowballs filled with rocks at unsuspecting people and cars.

People I understand, but throwing rocks at cars is unforgiveable.

What if I only throw rocks at taxi cabs? I fucking hate taxi drivers.

it really should have died with Monty

Close enough to compromise on, I guess. Rock snowballs in general are a dick move, not really despair inducing. Unless only some of them are filled with rocks and people don't see it coming.

They are if you throw them at people with glasses.

I can't believe that people out there watch that garbage.

ID update, at work currently on break

Hey HildaAnon

Around in a cheap price range. As for art, I dunno what to do.

Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Some videos from Tats Tops
Various tracks from Kirby games
Chips

December is going great! We already got a ton of snow in my area and the niggers are already complaining about it.
Thank you based Winter-Chan!

Hot cocoa and warm fires are the ultimate comf.

(checked)
I'm doing fine. Slow week for me.

Tharja is a qtpi!!!!
QTPI!

(Great trips & dubs btw)
Fire Emblem Fates. Almost done with Revelation; just need to get all of the children units.
nothing atm
V A P O R W A V E
nothing atm

December is going good for me. Just finish finals today.

Cuddling

December has being a wild ride. Exams and projects

Might want to try any 2nd-hand game shops in your area, that's where I got my first one. It was a shitty SCIV hori (pic 1 related) I got for $75, the buttons liked to stick and later in its life I think one of the switches in the stick took a shit because up-forward wouldn't register sometimes, but it was still very much usable up until then. thinking about getting new parts for it and giving it to my cousin for Christmas actually now.
as far as the art goes, unless you can edit the images yourself and print it like I did, you may need to have something commissioned.

GTA San Andreas
Nothin
Sabaton
Hot pockets.

Snuggling together on cold winter nights and baking gingerbread men.

pic related.

Ohayo.

Solstice in a few days. Longest sunset of the year.

And back home
We've had worse weather here, but not going to complain. Now for comfiness, vidya, cocoa, and friends.

(checked)
Going well so far. Already have some snow, which doesn't happen often this early, and getting plans finalized to visit my friend out of state. Hope December's going well for you as well!

Got quite a good selection here. All share the Japanese voice with Lucina.

Pretty good, all things considered. Looking forward to heading back home soon for Christmas.

out from work

I'm willing to bet it's Nora.

A comfy sunset. Weeks going slow, no new episode of RWBY… Yet

Thanks for the advice. iesupa 's art would make a good decoration for an arcade stick.

PLAYING
Currently I am engorging myself on the rich narrative that is Civilization. It is…quite nice.

WATCHING
I've been enjoying watching The Accountant as well as a great series known as Marco Polo.

LISTENING
Vid related

SNACKING
Cellery sticks and water.

Haven't the previous two episodes, 5 and 6 been really short? Seems like you could just lump them together.

It's Pyrrha, actually. But yeah, I think Nora would have been a better choice.

It would've been a a two for one episode, but after that Blake episodes it left me a whole lot more questions than answers. Never seen E6 yet, but this running animation show it's quality side.

Fights are still going downhill as usual, and Ruby keeps forgetting how to wield her scythe properly.

Still I would've loved to see Junko as Nora, as she breaks someone's legs.

>inb4 another commission idea of Junko cosplaying as Pyrrha.

It really is all downhill from here, that animation is horrible.

Kind of looks like he's marching really hard at high speeds.

>PLAYAN
Oneshot. Niko is cute and even though it's pixleshit I'm a sucker for games that reach through the 4th wall
>WATCHAN
Nothing but I've been really meaning to get through the *gatarai series.
>LISTENAN
Bing Crosby Christmas songs
>SNACKAN
Pecan-flavored kringle.
I don't have a waifu, but you niggers are pleasant to chat with

I just found out I have multiple waifus.

ISHYGDDT
I may like a few girls, but only one is my waifu.

I want to hold hands with Yang.

Yup, quality at It's finest.

Getting presents for you're waifu might be a wondrous thing, so what are you giving your waifu for Christmas?

I could fill the thread with pictures of the characters she's voiced. Her career has been huge

QUALITY

JP a best.

Reading that shitty spin-off wasn't a complete waste of time after all.

I'd love to see that.

So I got a question, when you're waifu is sick. How much care would you put towards her?

To me, I would give her a warm towel, a bowl of soup, and some refreshing tea. Possibily help Yang for some errands along the way.

Lyn literally looks after you at the start of the game after finding you by the side of the road. So I do want to take care of her in return. Just make sure she was comfy, try and make some tea and put on something entertaining.

Pics 2 to 5 related

Eh. What happen to the animation? Is Rooster Teeth hiring the people who did the CD-I cutscenes?

Their animator was murdered by his girlfriend

Press f5

Lay her down, feed her, take care of any other issues, give her some medicine, maybe put on a movie she'd like, and encourage her to fall asleep.
I think I'd have a hard time getting her to accept being cared for. I don't have a whole lot to support that but I think she'd hate having someone insisting that she rest while they take care of everything. With my luck I'd catch whatever she had and she wouldn't have to wait long to repay the kindness.

They're using fresh graduates from Texan colleges, and it shows how much incompetence they show.

Mein nigger
Eclipse is underrated

It's like seeing the 90's Donkey Kong cartoon animation. sorry you have to suffer through this Yangbro

That's an "angry" pic I haven't seen before

I'd give her some medicine, cook her favorite food and put on her favorite brainwashing despair anime.

I would have her rest in bed, making sure she is comfortable and warm. I would also make her dinner, give her medicine and do chores for her.
Last weeks thread.
archive.is/EbsvH

back home

Guten Tag EugenBro, things going alright?
Currently having Chinese.

I'd have to be subtle about, while she loves helping people she gets flustered when you try to help her when she needs it.

Not gonna watch that just yet, I want to be REALLY surprised when I see how far down hill it's gone.

You'd expect more effort from a company working on it's most popular product.

Good stuff, my dad introduced them to me recently after I showed him some of Daisuke Ishiwatari's work.

fresh from the meme oven for you

alright, better keep playing some Overmeme before I can get a Scrooge McCree.

I'm doing fine myself.
So tell me Yangbro, why the hell is Rooster Teeth hiring amateur animators for one of their biggest series, and do you think RWBY will get better, or get worse as a whole.
Funny you mention that considering I was playing Postal 2 PL.
One of the first objectives is going to eat a Chinese restaurant, but the entrance gets blocked after you order, so you have to go through the back.
You find corpses of a particular domesticated animal in the kitchen.

In all honesty without Monty and Shane, they had to make up the losses, but hiring fresh graduates seems to be a questionable choice.

I tend to watch it for guilty pleasures, and liking it, yet it blows beyond guilty pleasure. Hell, even reaching despair levels. So yea, don't expect improvements in the long run.

Tyrian himself seems like an interesting villain so far, reminded me of The Fear from MGS3.

Robo waifus deserve laifus

Currently playing Super Mario 64 DS because there are no good N64 emulators to play the original.

Kek, I made jokes like this to my little sis after those episodes aired, pissed her off a lot.

I can see them being desperate but I refuse to believe those were the best they could find, I mean what about the ones animating for Red VS Blue? They animators would be pissed about having to work on two series at once but enough cash should have been able to silent most objections and it's not like Jewsterteeth is poor.

no problem m8

THEADLY REMINDER

Good shit. Ever thought of 100% it?

Unfortunately I blame the fanbase, yet to their credit I bet they can do a better job in writing than M&K.

I 100%'d the original as well as the DS version (though I don't have the DS version anymore). Currently I just started playing it since a weird emu glitch kept me from entering the castle. I fixed it though, somehow.

I will just leave this here

JAPS MADE WAIFUS INTO REALITY!!
YOUR WAIFU WILL BECOME REAL SOON!!!!
archive.is/3Faih
>>>Holla Forums8519744

I saw this earlier, now I can soon have my Asuka-chan waifu.

Waifu age soon. This is a good step in the right direction.

Can't wait for feminists to rage over this one

Nothing wrong with having guilty pleasures, everyone has them.

Have you tried Mupen64?
That emulator works pretty well for me and it's not infected with adware like Project64

HONORARY ARYAN

Thank you current year+1

Pyrrha turned Penny into quarters

Unrelated note, does anyone know how to change the back ground for Cytube?
Trying to spritz it up for Christmas

It's a good step, but until they can completely separate them from our minds we still have a bit to go

Why not Honoraryan?

Based Japan. I can't wait to have my own AI Junko.

Waifu age will be the rage, thank you Based Nippon.

Technology and science is amazing isn't it?

Can you post a download link for the recent version? Because the site seems to be down for me.

I want to drift really fast with Reiko riding with me.
Etrian Odyssey 2
Trails of Cold Steel 2
Ni No Kuni
I can't seem to stick with playing one game at a time.
Graham crackers and milk

Danke Eugenbro! Always appreciated.

And there go my sides holy shit.

What a time to be alive.

I like that, it sounds quite nice.

Sure thing.
emulator-zone.com/download.php/emulators/n64/mupen64/mupen64_0.5.1.exe
emulator-zone.com/download.php/emulators/n64/Mupen64plusplus/Mupen64plusplus_Beta_0.1.3.12.zip

Hello JackObro how is life going for you?
I remember you saying a couple weeks back that you were going for an interview for a job position that you wanted, how did that go?

This is tough question. The only know Pokémon disease is Pokerus. The only symptom getting stronger faster. I suppose the first thing would be going to the Pokemon center. A professional know better than me. Of course for something minor or common, I guess I would know what to do. If he is too sick, he would be able to train/fight. That would make him grumpy.

This is very nice. Is this what humanity calls, 『HOPE』?

Nice dubs!

All I need is a decent looking armor set and the cosplay build will ride again. The sailor set is close but not quite there

Oh shit. Waifubots for those AIs to inhabit when?

So current year +1 is best year?

Mupen64 works pretty well. Thanks user.

In so far? Fucking hell yes. But Trump's reign hasn't even started yet so we may be only seeing the beginning of the new golden age.

How is this Video Games? Mark?

The next current year would be excellent.

How do you like you're waifu, Life or Hometown?

Life

Thigh.

Both

Going well all things considered. Just finalizing my Christmas purchases and things for the upcoming vacation.

Ah I think you mean the exam I took for a possible new career (apologies. Wasn't sure if I specified that before). I think it went well, but not sure as of yet. From what my dad's friend told me regarding the job, depending on how I do on the exam, I will qualify to be on a list for the next test of the position, which could take a long while. Haven't heard back yet if I made it or not, but should hear back soon. In the meantime, going to look into either a trade school or certification program (or if there's no other choice, college again) to see if I can find a career that's a bit more manual and more outdoors (maybe even find one that utilizes my IT skills as well perhaps).

Hope life's treating you two good as well!

It was off to a rocky start, but it definitely ended on one of the best notes in a long while, and the next year's looking promising for all of us.

As despressing and hard as it was during a particular couple of months for me personally, I am thankful that I was able overcome those troubling times, and am able to face the world and reality stronger from that experience and what I learned from it. I am also thankful to be blessed with good friends and family. Thank you guys for helping me during that time and sorry if I caused you any trouble.

Though we may not be together now, I know she'll be happy as she is now, and be safe with who she's with, and can only hope that she'll continue to be happy. I have to thank her for the help she gave me. It's not always going to be easy, but whatever life throws at me, I'll continue to face it head on and see what surprises it has in store (already looking good with recent events). Can't predict life, but that's what makes it all the more interesting.

Apologies for the blogpost. Probably should get some sleep soon.

Dis-pair

It's to calm down the raging autists that actually have waifus. Hide the thread and ignore them.

She has both in spades, but I prefer Life

(checked)
this is the best answer

No problem Hildabro.
So far yes, but things can only get better in the future. I can't wait to see what current year+2 brings to the table.

Hometown

Glad to see that things are going well for you. It's also good that you're into manual labor considering libcuck numales sure as hell aren't going to be getting those jobs.
As for those dark times you've been through, It makes me so happy to see you renewed with confidence and joy.
When I first heard the news of your break up I felt deeply worried for your well-being.
If you ever wonder why I keep asking how life is going for you, it's because I want to make sure that you're doing alright. You're a great guy and people like you shouldn't have to go though times like that.
Stay strong buddy

I completed my pokedex in Moon then proceeded to GTS away my lucky egg like a retard so I'm pretty much done with that till the next game comes out. Better off just using showdown because dear god leveling is obnoxious in the new games.

Late to the thread but its the way she goes. Waifus 4 laifus

I started Moon last night but only played a couple minutes before I had to do other things. How long does the initial exposition last? Stopping every few steps so the guy can talk some more drives me up the wall since it feels like it should be a cutscene instead. I just want to go on an adventure with that adorable cat

Once you're through the first island it starts to let up a bit, its not as bad as past games were since what is going on actually had thought put into it and the characters are actually interesting. Just be sure to have text speed on the highest setting.

Someone tell me what this actually does. It undoubtedly must have a synthesized voice… does it sound like shit? My waifu definitely has a gaelic accent.

Work

>>>/tumblr/

"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite."

Oh well, I might keep playing Overmeme until our cuddling session, night guys.

Welcome to the club. Played the GTS for a while back when I first started, and ended up just grinding and evolving some of the harder to get/pseudo-legends for the last few. Gave away my egg like an idiot and now have to grind off of the E4/Poni Wilds for any competitive pokemon. Wonder who's bright idea it was to remove lucky eggs from wild Chanseys.

Slows down a little after the tutorial island, but handholding's pretty much there the entire main game. At least the writing/characterization is improved.

Good night

Good night Yangbro.

I think I should start heading to bed as well.
Have a good night everyone!

I'm heading down too. Be sure to tell her you love her before you fall asleep and keep her warm.

I guess I'll just have to see where it goes. I can tolerate lots of interruptions for dialogue if it's enjoyable dialogue.

Hometown

Good night!

I really miss the Blissey Bases

So it's just an anime for now.

Indeed. It'll be a nice change of pace and get physically stronger again.
>As for those dark times you've been through, It makes me so happy to see you renewed with confidence and joy.
Same. After going through that, I know well enough to try my best not to go that far down again (nor let anyone else go through that as best as possible), and how to handle it should it happen (staying depressed would've been an insult to what she did for me).
>When I first heard the news of your break up I felt deeply worried for your well-being.
As painful as it was to go through, it needed to happen. It would've been far worse for me to hold onto the idea that she would come back, rather than face the reality that she wasn't gone, of who she is, what she was made for, and who she was meant to be with, and the final dream I had of her pretty much clinched that. It worked out in the long run, as I feel stronger now and feeling happier, in general and for her. I can rest assured that she will be safe and happy, and I can also rest assured that I can still kick ass with her in Revelator to this day.
>If you ever wonder why I keep asking how life is going for you, it's because I want to make sure that you're doing alright. You're a great guy and people like you shouldn't have to go though times like that.
>Thank you. No one should ever have to go through that, but sometimes experiences like this remind us of the world and reality we live in, and why we need to overcome it and be strong and/or become stronger. Not just for ourselves, but for others that are suffering as well, especially for those that we care for and love. Thank you again for asking. Always willing to answer and hope that life for you and everyone here and /mai/ is going well for you all as well.
>Stay strong buddy
Can and will do! Thank you again.

sage because Holla Forums is acting up again and couldn't add this to my last post

Have a good night!

Should head to bed myself. Have a good night everyone!

I think I'm gonna fuck off to bed too, night guys

YOU FAGGOTS HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR TWENTY YEARS

Hometown and cute

Thanks, I randomly make up phrases like that

I want to believe
I already preordered one of next year's games
Extella

Plebian

You have no room to call anyone a plebian, weeb. Eri sounds like a japanese schoolboy

Ey b0ss
Dwarf Fort
Kung Pow
Human After All
Water

Found this for juri dude

I like this meme.

Morning NaotoBro.

Well, this just got interesting

Captchas happen

We Life boys now.

Morning everybody

I would liked to see this.

Morning.

>>>Holla Forums8520335
I suck at interboard linking

Be careful you don't step in the bullshit, lads.

I want to put a baby in Yang and take responsibility.

That's lewd, user.

ID change due to phone again

Morning everyone!

Looks like I'll be holding off on deathwing for now with some of the issues I've been hearing about and seeing, but given how the devs worked on making EYE better after release, there may be some hope left for it.

Classic. Always fun to watch.

That's been an interesting thread indeed, and it was nice seeing familiar faces there as well!

Since the Waifu Age is happening, how do you describe your waifu's personality?

I'll start…

thiiiiicc

Kek, yeah I've seen that one.
I-I'm okay with this

Welcome to the age of hologram waifus, next stop waifubots.

>Insatiable

Well, not counting her alternate personalities and personas she's:

Just perfect

Damn I slept in today, good morning fam!

But don't you get tired of being lied to all the time? There must be some trust issues.

Able to deal with difficult situations Single handedly

Currently playing some Uncharted 4 multiplayer, good to see everyone is up.

Morning TifaBro

>CUTE

Like the daily things that keep us all busy? Is that when you came to her and said "Don't get me wrong I love you, but does that mean I have to meet your father?"

>Her dad is the number one scientist in the series with only potential rivals being Ansem, Xehanort, Ienzo and Dr. Finkelstein
I think it'd be a worthwhile experience
Just as long I remember she needs more affection than I know
Then all the fears and lies will melt away

Now, would that be simple or clean?

Yes, and that'd be how I was feeling that night
Until we returned to our Sanctuary
Then it'd be hard to let her go
But she's all I need

There's nothing sad about love user

It's easy, you don't even need to walk on water to prove you love her.

This song is going all over the place but whatever. I'm just glad you guys are humoring me.

>Wraithful.

Last trailer for Ground Zeroes. I'll admit, I teared up at the end bit there
Those three have been gone for a long time

That song is pretty nifty.

(Checked)
Of course, it's enough when we say so. And somethings are really that simple

Here is some Yang's from best artist.

I want to comfort Yang and cuddle the night away.

How much cuddles would you give to you're waifu?

Extreme amounts

Good to see everyone kept in touch with their waifus.

This looked neat. Something about the "lost page" I wondered what it is.

A fair few, though she'd probably be embarrassed.

I want to remove that other arm

It's for the prequel where the Jedi Foreteller Council tries to prevent a prophecy being fulfilled/ make it not as bad, which is told on the last page of the Book Of Prophecy brought up in Re;Coded the movie's extended scenes

See

Comfiness level: Maximum

How's everyone doing this fine evening with their loved ones?

Having a comfy time, cuddling and watching some videos.

post cute

Crazy Diamond Is Unbreakable

cute

The cutest.

Posting Tharja being cute

A lot

THE CUTEST

let it go already, the arms is off

CUTE

Oh well, better sleep it off. See ya tomorrow.

I'm like
30% way through this drawing
and not sure if i should restart or not

CUTE

(checked)
Good night!

NEVAH GIVE UP

Nice Gif
One Love, Brother, peace

making it a gif would be more work than I'm willing to do, after all I'm handling trash so I don't want it in my hands for too long and washing my hands is mandatory after

(checked)
Have a good night Yangbro!

Good night m8.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Morning!

Both are plebeians, that comes with being a burger that can't spell English properly.

And the thread survives for another day. At least for a little while.

Morning!

Next thread needs to be Christmas themed.

Definitely a Christmas themed thread would be jolly.

I am so smug right now

Sounds good to me! I'll be out visiting my friend during that time, but I'll do my best to pop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I'll do my best to provide music as well!

In the event the thread dies while I head on to work;
REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE HER EVERYDAY!
May you all be with your loved ones forever. Have a good weekend and see you all next week!

ALWAYS!

I LOVE YOU YANG!

Always.
The wind really is soothing.

I love Peko

2cute

ALWAYS.
==I LOVE JURI!==6

This is why you don't post on your phone, guys.