#WakandaForever

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2018/01/17/can-disney-possibly-succeed-with-black-panther-in-china/#4a550e187e8e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHH

WE

WUZ

WAKANDANZ

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2018/01/17/can-disney-possibly-succeed-with-black-panther-in-china/#4a550e187e8e

About time bihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YES
Inflame nationalism among blacks and tamp it down among whites.
Fkn based!

You guys laugh but if this gets blacks to stop racemixing and consider going back to Africa, let them believe whatever they want to believe. Black Nationalism is exactly what we need right now.

You know gotta give credit to marvel on something. They're fucking geniuses at marketing. The niggers are eating it up and think Wakanda is real and that the movie is a movement or some shit.

That's never going to happen. They said they would go back if trump won and they are still here.

How much are Marvel even doing? Seems more of a product of the political and racial situation in USA and that the MCU is the biggest film series currently going on, made by Disney as well. They simply made black centric capeshit with with a majority black cast. Plus Black Panther's we wuz kangz background was written decades before we wuz kangz was ever a thing. Imcredible foresight on the people who made it actually.

All this will do is get white africans killed.

Ar…are niggers so stupid they actually believe a fictional movie setting that wasn't even filmed in Africa is reality and
DA EBIL WHITEMAN
is hiding it from them?

The first one is some user pretending just to make the fire rise, surely.
Black Nationalism is great, though They should band together and all live in Africa/Detroit and leave everyone else alone.

They also believe that shit like vibranium and kryptonite are real but strictly classified. The next thing we need is some Apefrica-centric Harry Potter movie which focuses of whitey stealing their magic and turning it against them.

If Kryptonite was real, why would it be hidden?
Aside from that krypton is a hilariously potent drug if you huff it. Don't know why that isn't more popular.

Only the most retarded of the retarded; the retard all-stars if you will. The general retards, however, genuinely think that Africa would have been like this had it not been for whitey though. They conveniently block out the part where Africans had basically done dick all when whitey showed up despite being around longer in their own lands (Out of Africa theory dictates this).

wypippo stol da fertyl lanz n gayv us da dezurtz

One of the big blue checkmark who can get away with his racism because he is Jack's butt buddy.

I've said the same thing. I never miss the chance to troll someone who's mixed by calling them half-devils and shaming them for chasing white girls. "They brainwashed you into breeding your own people out of existence. This is why people think Shaun King be black. Does he look black to you, brotha?" It gets them thinking.

Ironically, the smarter Africans have the deserts.

ib4 Black Panther release becomes a memorial holiday in the niggercentric land of america.

What if we kickstart an expedition of niggers to Africa so they can find Wakanda. I'm sure their black brothers will receive them with open arms and guide them to the promised land.

Truth. All other sunday morning white nationalists here, you better grow up if you think capeshit marketed to niggers is ever gonna help you. One day you will have to choose between risking your life, or sit down and accept to die, which is what you will pick because muh life is too precious and muh jews want me to throw it away.

Two Jews, actually.

I can imagine the Scots enjoyed braveheart but this is just ridiculous.

William Wallace was black by the way. Scots appropriated him. He also never used a sword but had magical powers and routinely blacked Wonder Woman back in the day.

vikings were also black, but the white cave devil will try to tell you otherwise.

das rite

What can you say to them that makes them look stupid? I know they are but I do not know how to put it in words. The story was first thought up by (((Stan Lee))) and (((Jack Kirby))), it wasn't even made by a black perosn. It just the shilling that makes them act this way? I need to know.

wakanda is ==REAL==
here's a photo

Neat.

An African, a jew and a African-Jew go into a bar…..

fam, you're brilliant
last week my dude huffed some butane and got the most flame farts i've ever seen
this will help me gain weight because it's a heavy gas right?
sick of being called a soyboy for my weight >:(

WAKANDA 4EVER

It wasn't enough the bombs that were dropped in Japan used captured uranium taken from the German nuclear bomb project after its capitulation.

Well, that's both not as fun and rather sad.

They released a documentary from wakanda not too long ago.

I say let them have their fun. Let them have their dream. Could you imagine having so little in life that you hang all your hopes and dreams on some make-believe bullshit put together by a corporate marketing team? So little accomplishment in the past, so little to live for in the present, and so little to look forward to tomorrow , that you start to believe that a comic book movie is telling you some secret truth about you, your people, your origins, and your destiny?

Can you imagine whites thinking Willy Wonka was real, and that their people had invented a magical candy factory with infinite chocolate rivers, but someone stole it from them? Or Asians bitching about how white men colonized their ability to skip across the treetops and do fifty backflips before kicking someone in the teeth because of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?

This is a people who, while all other races were marching through history and progress, never (of their own volition) progressed beyond dung huts, never developed a written language, and to this very day, cannibalize albinos and/or rape infants because they think it will impart some magical power on them. This is a people who, when given various educational and scholastic advantages, hiring preferences, and enough free money over the course of several decades to build a functional human colony of 100,000 people on Mars, can't even force itself to produce a middle class population with more frequency than a statistical anomaly. This is a people who personify failure - pure, unadulterated, distilled, condensed, concentrated failure. Not only their own failure, but humanity's failure, because we've all, collectively, for whatever reason, wasted countless billions of dollars and who knows how many man hours trying to drag these fuckers kicking and screaming out of the stone age and into modernity.

Let the useless niggers have their stupid, piece-of-shit movie. Let them eek and ook about how there's some magical kingdom in the middle of the African jungle with flying cars and women that don't look like morbidly obese gorillas. If Star Wars and Feminism is any clue, this will all be over in three months, anyways.

Immediate cap, great post.

Dog eaters HATE niggers and consider them sub humans.

Blacks aren't going back toAfrica. You brought them to America, now it's theirs. Maybe the USA can be West Africa.

All the lying and hyperbolic bullshit around the movie pisses me off, because people saying wrong, stupid shit are annoying, but when you get down to it, all the black people losing their minds over this movie deserve pity. They are sad creatures with miserable lives. For all the boastful and deserved pride that niggers have for themselves and their home continent, the only thing they can actually feel pride in is a fictional character from a magical fantasy land where everything is amazing and perfect.

They've had centuries to come up with fictional heroes of their own to be proud of, but they're only now clinging to some secondary capeshit character, created by a few jews, who has been around for decades. These sad fuckers didn't even know about the stories that were purposefully tailored to appeal to their wildest power fantasies. And Black Panther was pretty mild shit back in the day, but over the past decade or so, they've really amped him up to be a Black Supremacist's wetdream.

They are such a sad people that they have to be spoonfed with a multimillion dollar marketing campaign just so they can acknowledge and fawn over this marysue bullshit.

No.

That's actually worth a watch. I don't know what it is, but despite VICE being full of cuckolded retards they actually produce some very good documentaries

IT WONT. this just makes them more prideful.

N

I

If blacks are such failures, americans should have worked those cotton fields themselves. And avoided drafting them to die in their wars for israel, just to show you're different nations. Also maybe the FBI shouldn't have killed MLK Jr. when he was advocating for peace between races under Jesus. Now you're all on the same boat, sinking fast.

Also there's this weird disconnect between niggers accomplishing nothing, and white americans having european heritage. You are no longer europeans: modern america is nothing but an israeli province, that horrifies all the white people you haven't yet killed in europe. Don't use us as your shield, use your own cultural achievements instead. Some culture you have to be proud of.

Nice D&C.

If only they would latch on to a good african movie.

I hope this jew yorker who lives in Wakaliga will manage to show Black Panther to these nigs.

But both whites and blacks are colonizers to the US. So are Asians, shitskins and mudslimes.
Anybody who isn't an Injun can be considered a colonizer.

….

niggers were a mistake

And? White people have no place being in Africa. The Chinks know how to handle niggers, the Arabs know how to handle niggers, but Whites, for whatever fucking reason, let them eat at the table. White people, for their own good, need to either stay out of Africa or learn from Arabs and Chinks how to handle niggers.

1.6% of southerners owned slaves you dumb shit

You vastly, vastly overestimate how many slaves there really were.

And that was at the peak of slavery's popularity.

If blacks are such failures, americans should have worked those cotton fields themselves.
I agree, slavery hurt poor southern whites the most. But ultimately inessential when you look at the industrial revolution in the north, which had no slave industry, and also was the side that won the Civil War.

MLK was just a figurehead, he didn't even write his own shit.

Just because you're not able to trace your own heritage is no reason to project, Darnell. I'm perfectly proud of my German and Polish roots, particularly the Polish side and what my grandfather endured before fleeing from Soviet occupation there.

Really deep fries those chitlins.

Not sure if it's just a glitch, a genuine mistake or an actual attempt to boost the score but I noticed this down at the critic review section of RT. How is him giving it a 2/5 a positive, passing review?

So the ones posting mutt memes have been niggers this whole time. Makes sense. Trying to drag us down to your level so to speak.

are the other 2/5 reviews considered positive?

From what I've heard about the movie…

Seems like this can be exploited.

Evidently not all. Here's the only other 2/5 I saw on the front page and they give it a "Rotten" rating on the site.

fuck you cracker

affirmative action

Remember when Avatar came out and faggots were convinced Pandora was real?

Tricky Dick and the Alt-Right Proud Boys are already on it.

Could be worse. We could have ended up like South America. They imported too many niggers and it consumed them. Now look at Brazil. It's a fucking joke.

I hope you realize that to a German (the kind that bashes slavs, finns, southerns aren't white) you are mestizo just like any spic. Polish isn't white, you would never hear the end of it in Germany.

But like user said, this is D&C: this German attitude is divisive and stupid, because it always leaves them isolated with no allies. This is what's happening to america: a people without friends is rapidly losing ground, even if they had not bullied those minorities for some time, just for the reason they had not established a healthy relationship with those either.

My maternal grandfather was Polish and my maternal grandmother was German and I realize what a taboo it was at the time. It was considered like marrying the enemy.

Germany had Italy and Japan though.

second part is true, but only because they're too much pussies to shit on muslims and niggers.

You sound mad, reddit….

we'll be executing trumpcucks openly, in the streets. any day now

You're right to be proud of your Polish heritage. The Pols are one of the few based people left in Europe and are militantly anti refugee (islamic). As western Europe continues to willingly destroy it's heritage and rot all that will be left to hold back the islamic horde will be eastern europe. I just pray they are able to hold out until that tipping point when countless white western europeans begin fleeing to the east. I give it 15 to 20 years give or take. At that point a new iron curtain will go up only this time it will be to keep people out rather than in.

They say Wakanda is what Africa would be if it wasn't for "white colonialism" but what they fail to realize is that Native Africans were the ones who let it in in the first place. Native Africans kept slaves well before whites or any other race had came and when they did come, Africa's chieftains had no problem selling their own people to the explorers. They didn't even sell them to whites at first. They sold them to Arabs. Nowadays in countries that are predominantly white, slavery has been completely abolished. Meanwhile, it continues to thrive in Africa to this very day perpetrated by Native Africans!

Most of the technology that Africa has now was imported from other countries and other cultures. The nation is rich in resources and if its' native people got their shit together and used all that stuff left behind by the colonialists, they could very well create a real life version of Wakanda but they don't. Instead they rely almost completely on foreign aid, still cling on to the outdated ways of tribalism and refuse to embrace things such as science, rationalism and individuality. They still employ witch doctors over there for God's sake!

That little Duterte tho

MUH DICK MUDAFUKA!
BIX NOD!

A lot of Scots hated Braveheart, actually. They were smart enough to see that an Aussie-American was misrepresenting and appropriating their history.
This is a statue of William Wallace, inspired by Gibson's interpretation of the man. It was vandalised repeatedly, leading to this piece of genius visual comedy.

I thought this analysis was pretty good. Black Panther completely opposes the Liberal/BLM view of things, and they're all too dumb to see it.
I'm not suggesting you give Disney your money, just so we're clear.

It's more correct to say they simply don't care. Their goal isn't to create some multicultural utopia, their goal is simply to exterminate the white race and destroy Western civilization.

Dubs of truth.

Yeah, except the villain of this movie explicitly wants a white genocide.

I remember a documentary about the original Planet of the Apes series and much like Black Panther, Conquest of the Planet of the Apes was seen as some sort of call for blacks to rise up and rebel, I shit you not.
Even said that blacks were up, whooping and howling, during test screenings.

This. I'll never understand why the lazy fuckers still employ them as maids. Every story I've read about nigger home invasion involves some shebaboon committing petty theft or the niggress giving her boyfriend the keys to go on a rape frenzy.
Meanwhile the kike diamond barons sit comfy in their castles stoking antiwhite hate.

tbf that could describe any capeshit