Rainbow Six Siege

Patch 5.2 aka the game will be broken for 2 months.

Shield, MP5SD, Nova, USP, MP7, SPAS-15, Canadian FAL, SCAR-H, Five-Seven, M1911, FMG-9, P229.
Bandit, Blitz, Caveira, Smoke.
Ash, the only justifiable reason to play her is her guns.
House, Bank, Consulate, Kafe Dostoyevsky
Yacht, Skyscraper, Kanal, Plane

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/redcrow/reinforcements.aspx
fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get this shit rolling

pic related. i wish capitao was good but i hate this dude

the BB nerf is overboard, last nerf was perfectly fine

Just unlocked echo and wew, is he great. I never thought having a drone defense would be so fun and useful and it helps that I am both a huge weeb and find his voice lines to be very endearing. I don't know what to use my renown on now because I have my go to attackers and defenders now so what do I spend it on? cosmetics? Because echo's paratrooper skin looks pretty fucking nice.

i'd say get every op before you get cosmetics

That's just overkill all things considered, I'd rather prefer full 360 degree view and faster deploy/undeploy time
understandable, for those 4-unit long walls
simply overkill
does that mean that throwing a nitro cell right in front of a Blitz or Montagne WON'T kill them? jesus christ
great, that just turns cluster charges into more of a spray and pray weapon which goes against the principles of the game
that isn't really necessary

don't really like where this is going

that's a lot of grinding user, I don't think I have the patience for that.

i bought 3 ops the grind way before i bought the fucking goy pass, so i feel you

at least get all standard ops though

The P229 has an Evangelion skin.

yeah, standard ops shouldn't take me too long, I have most already.

Are you for real?

he aint lyin'

Absolutely ebin. Too bad I'm already using the pocket sniper as a secondary.

Or is that a Day of the Tentacle reference? Color scheme matches the name if so.

The cycle repeats forever

that's why you only ever play Montagne for serious riot shielding and other shield ops only for peeking and tight quarters

Imagine Tachanka on Kanal in the server room window spawn peeking.

Patch notes, mostly shit we've seen before however there's some few gems:
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/redcrow/reinforcements.aspx
>Mentions the name of the new Spanish operator and hints at her ability Rumor is she has a bolt-action rifle

this better be what I think it is

Does that include the MP5SD's suppressor?
Oh fuck yes I love bolt actions
Again, does that include the MP5SD?

Hard to imagine where there's room for that design wise, Glaz already covers the long range one shot category and does it without waiting 3+ seconds between shots.

I'm thinking a sniper more built for taking down walls. Something heavier caliber than glaz's DMR.

Glaz's OT can take down any barricade in three quick shots anyways. The only interesting thing a bolt-action rifle would have going for it if it could penetrate reinforced walls.

Yes, read the notes.

They said they'll change the lighting engine this patch 'course they say that every update.

yeah, that's what I mean. Making kill holes in normal walls and being able to penetrate reinforced walls, and taking barricades down in 1-2 hits.

They might've actually fixed the lighting.
Also, when Glaz goes into the window the room doesn't go pitch black for no reason.

I'm sick of playing with retards I can't coordinate with and don't listen to me, does anyone want to play.

post ID

Alis_Zigg.

blackbeard dindu nuffin he wuz a good boi

What's a justifiable price for this game?

20 dollars I'd say. Maybe 30 if you also get the season pass or have money to burn.

$30 at most.

Never pay more than 20 bucks for a video game. Not including inflation.

What the fuck is wrong with some people.

LastedFlunky

$20 or $30. I got the game for $20 and later picked up the season pass for $20 also.

Bitchbeard confirmed dead

oh that's good actually, now maybe i'll trade my extended barrel back for a suppressor on jaeger
i was wondering when they were going to put another fucking sniper in game

EBIN PRANKS BRO, CHECK OUT OUR BEST GRIEFS YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Do we really need 2 snipers? No maps in siege give bolt actions an advantage over semis.

I'm thinking she'd be the hibana to glaz's ash, a more powerful version of glaz, but takes longer and is more ammo limited.

no, glaz is only really useful in like 2 maps to start, unless it's like user said here and maybe it functions more like a gadget than a gun, but even then it seems kinda silly

in my head i keep automatically thinking of older rifles when i think bolt-action but it's more likely it'll be a .50cal assfucker machine of some sort

I hope it doesn't devolve into another CS AWP where shooting someone's pinky causes their head to explode from the elevated blood pressure.

If it's a primary weapon as opposed to gadget, then it might be a one shot kill, but probably only just enough to kill on a torso shot, so getting shot in the arms or legs won't be a kill but still deal a lot of damage. I share your concern though, I hate when shooters become a circlejerk around the one shot kill weapons, like CS or CoD.

Oh baby, also where is this rumor about bolt action from anyway?

In the promo image for Year 2 you can see the shadow of a scoped rifle next to the Spanish flag.

Oh, looks like a hunting or tranq rifle. So probably not gonna be a wall destroying .50 cal. That's a bit disappointing but now I'm just wondering what the hell are they gonna do with it?

[checked]

I hope the defender uses the sniper just for the pure stupidity of it.

a specialized spawn sniper, just what the game needs.

Exactly imagine the possibilities.

Can't wait to see the tears from this.

Pulses sensor mounted to a Barret .50

You can get it for 15 euro on kinguin.net.

fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation

It's essentially 37$ now, dumb fucker didn't update the page for 2016

man that's fuckin gay who the hell wants a bolt-action in a game like siege i mean i can understand in cowadootdoot or whatever but i mean like for real
oh i know exactly why i've got this boner

what purpose would a tranq rifle serve in this game though? unless it truly cut ghost communication from teammates and forced the sleeping play to wait for a wakeup maybe?

Instantly put people into a downed state for easy Caveira interrogations?

Possibly to make enemies' view all shitty and spinny.

this would be a cool touch but too many premades use skype or whatever so it would mean nothing. i'd like the idea of locational stun - if you hit a guy in the arm or something, his vision goes all insanely blurred, audio gets all fucked up, essentially for a minute or so he is useless, but if you hit him in throat/head he's knocked out until he's picked up or a full minute goes by with no audio or video

They're running out of ideas. Maybe an operative who take other player's hostage or the hostage itself but why not just shoot your teammate to win the round.

not quite, it would include no longer giving the incapacitated player camera access

WHEN AM I GOING TO FUCKING LEARN NOT TO USE SHIELDS

At least you're not Blitz, who when leaning presents like an inch of his earmuff which counts as a headshot if a bullet so much as grazes it

I might as well be Blitz, either way the shield provides no protection.

all these nerfs/buffs and blitz's hitbox is still bigger than his head by miles

It'd be nice if they account that as armor damage and you take a nip or chunk, also have the armor model appear when you equip it.

Anyone else exited that Bartlett is coming to pvp?

I never beat the campaign because I'm playing on realistic.

NeMuR1N

Oh shit, I'm sorry!

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be shamed of our asses, 'specially just they're such good size n all

Yeah, I see that. Your instructor gave you good advice.

I remember and miss the original Rainbow 6.

Of course, weapon handling was different thing. Generally, the bigger guns were less accurate while moving, had more recoil so they lost that accuracy faster if you were firing while moving, and they took time to 'reset' the accuracy when you stopped moving. You took an m4 if you didn't want to fuck around with armour, you took the lighter guns if you wanted to sanic and you could aim.

Useless bit of history for people.

i will shoot you

Jesus, that would be retarded.

Bandit's gun has been a big favorite of mine for the sound it makes alone. It encourages me to go for headshots too with it's low recoil. Spetsnaz shotgun is great too.
Twitch, Pulse, Bandit, and Tachanka.
Blackbeard, After playing him for a while I just don't like his slow approach to everything, plus the incoming nerfs have me wary of his usefulness later too. Crutch characters are bad.
House, Yacht, Club, and Skyscraper are a great time, now that I knpow all the spots people try to BS me on.
Favelas hands down, I can't stand the amount of angles I have to eventually check. It's a RNG game at that point which hole in a wall I'll be shot from.

Everytime

Why is there a rule 63 version of Ghost from CoD4 dominating an operator and why is it so arousing?

Just got the game, which operational oper8er should I get?

It depends, do some situations first to get some starting cash, then look at the gadgets and weapons of the ops and see if they look fun.

patch is out

fuze
Don't be afraid, you won't kill the hostage on accident, I promise

the SAS are good start picks, i'd argue that sledge is the best starter pick for attackers. he gets a good shotgun, decent rifle, access to a pocket sniper, can break all non-reinforced walls faster than a breach charge, and he can destroy castles walls. on top of having access to frag and flash grenades. despite all this you won't hurt your team greatly if you get killed off as him early or roam around, unlike some one like thermite or thatcher

which is what makes rook the best starter to grab for defense, all you have to do at the set-up is put your armor pack down and carry about your business and you don't have to worry about that again.

They got rid of the ACOG, didn't they?

yes, but its still deadly with a red dot or even iron sights, being able to carry a shotgun and the SMG even without acog is versatile as fuck

Sometimes I breach it so hard, I down myself!

That weak bastard shoots up after the third round and without the ACOG like all SMGs it's useless.

I've been utter shit at this game lately, but I took a few months off from the game.

Any suggestions for someone who knows all the core gameplay but just can't pull his head out of his ass?

On defense, I play Rook so people get armor or Mute to secure the location from drones. On offense I play Thermite if no one else takes him, otherwise I basically roll a dice.

Anyone played enough of the new patch to know if the lighting changes actually fixed anything? I did one terrorist hunt round on Yacht and the blinding bloom seemed pretty much exactly the same as before.

Well what causes you to lose? Dying early? Not killing? Losing objectives?

Usually it's either not shooting first or, more often, not seeing the enemy at all.

A lot of maps seem like you can actually look through windows.

Nice balancing they pulled out on this one.

I'd recommend using drone on attack and cameras on defense more, getting accustomed to where the enemy is likely to be, and maybe just turning up your brightness.

knowing when and when not to mark on cameras is important, generally you should never mark using a blackeye unless you're communicating to another player that they need to attack right when you mark, although i say mark as fast as you can when you find them on the spawn cameras since those always get destroyed immediately

I'm trying to get back into the game and I'm getting fkn destroyed. My game sense is really bad and it looks like the only decent operators i unlocked are mute, rook and thatcher. What guns should i be using/upgrading for them?

Rook's P90 or MP5 are both good, depends if you want more bullets and a higher fire rate/larger magazine or more damage per shot.
Mute's MP5 is good, and the L85A1 is good on Thatcher (as is his AR33.) Obviously all the shotguns depend on how you play or what the map is.

Take what I say with a grain of salt though since I have less than 20 hours in the game.

And earlier it was Blackbeard being broken and Fuze being a useless hostage killer.

Still, Ubisoft has never been one to understand the concept of balance.

i personally don't recommend putting any items on shotguns, they're very hip-fire friendly and you should ideally use them for sneaking funny enough

use whatever thatcher rifle feels more comfortable for you, as for rook i go with p90 with extended barrel so he can camp harder

Just bought the game and I am complete shit. Any tips? I got destroyed by a guy with a shield because I didn't have anything to counter it.

general tips are learn maps, follow important ops like thermite and shield users, don't mark recklessly on a valkyries blackeye camera, and practice your guns in terrhunt

as for fighting a shield, either get really cocky and try to clip his eyes out when he tries to aim, if its any shield but blitz you can potshot at them and see if help arrives if you can't get away, throwing nitro at them is always and option but they can take more of a blast to the face in recent patches. getting some one to flank from behind always works if you're in good communication with your team

Shield ops usually wait until you're reloading to come in and fuck you. They can't chase you too fast if you decide to bolt and outflank assume you have the leisure to do so and aren't protecting the objective. If you're playing an operator with a nitro cell and know there's an opposing shield op, save it for them unless you can get multiple kills off it otherwise (aim above or behind the shield op.) You can headshot them when they aim down sights. If Montagne is just sitting with shield fully extended and staring at you he's probably not doing it alone and his team is either preparing something nasty behind him or is actively flanking you while you stare back.

Info and mind tricks win matches more than firefights.

Thanks. I've been doing alright with the p90 so I'll upgrade that. I haven't done so well with the ar33, guess I'll try out the l85a1 and see how that goes.

One day, I will be that guy. For now though, I will continue to fall for his ruses over and over.

I haven't been able to kill a single shield OP with nitro cells since the latest patch, it's not like I can really aim where to throw one if Montagne is camping through the window
even for someone who often played shield ops, evading getting blown up by nitro was something you learned over time, you'd assume EVERY enemy had a nitro cell and first bait them into throwing theirs first, and/or run like hell once you heard the strapping sound of a C4 being thrown, or kill/rush them if you have no other choice
now you simply look at a nitro cell to not die

in a way this no longer makes killing shield ops braindead easy with nitro as you have to bait the shield op first into coming out in an open space in the first place (or throw a nitro beneath a window and wait for someone to come in), but they are ten times as lethal now if they have backup since you can no longer take them out safely with explosives

just played as fuze and I could tank grenades to the face, only did 3-5 damage. They really gotta tone this back.

if the c4 is directly on the dudes damn shield it should at least knock him back or something

Stolen video, but yeah.

I always love seeing the swat react when they get shot at.
Everyone just falls back, 2 of them falling, BUT NOT CAPTAIN MC BALLS OF STEEL, who just casually stands in the doorway, pops the guy and calls it a day.

Almost every SMG is getting buffed user, higher dmg overall is pretty noice.

It's been a year already?

Toss the nitro above or behind them for a free kill. You could also make him your own piece of cover to push up, or just shoot their arm to down them in less than a second. They're trivial to deal with honestly, the only way I die to them is through incredibly lucky hipfire headshots.

Drone in before you break in, aim at his arm next time, if you have good recoil control just shoot his arm or legs.
The game plays completely differently throughout skill levels. 4/vg/ has a good informative OP to read through and learn. I could also add you if you post your uplay ID, so long as you aren't a meme spewing asshat.

Would that be something for an attacker or a defender?

So three guys with shields walked to a nitro cell
They won the round

Is there any reason not to do a turtle/phalanx advance strat with Recruit shields? This is getting ridiculeous.

So is the game good ?
Is it worth buying on sale ?

Definitely, if you can cope with taking 30-40 hours to reach a semblance of being good at the game

Its the only good game ubishit has made in years.

Get it from Kinguin or any other key reseller, it's 15 bucks for base game without DLC.

I also like The Division's new Survival game, it's what the game SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN TGE FIRST PLACE

Attacker, make it a throwable

Why is this community so fucking braindead at times? I'm not following you around, I'm ensuring we don't lose a fucking hostage.
Then you've got teammates who go roaming instead of setting up their traps and defenses and then fucking off to roam.

None of my teammates deserve me.

FUCKING CHINKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THE SECOND I CLICK ON THE CHINK POP BAND TEAM MY COMPUTER FUCKIGN BSODS FUCK YOU UBISOFT AND FUCK YOU CHINKS I KONW YOU ARE BEHIND IT ALL

Well my instructor taught me a few things too, like uh, how to not to down yourself by uh, using someone else’s holster, instead of yours.

we're getting 8 more ops this year so its not too late

I wonder who else they'll pull from?
Lets see…

Koreans
Israelis
More Americans (Not just Navy Seals amd FBI, afterall)
Australia

My brain isn't working so well, I'm at work on a smartphone and surrounded by distractions. Who else has notable special forces they might use? Also consider countries they've used but have myltiple units to pull from.

Armenians and Egyptians have good special forces. It'd better if they release Egyptians and Israelis in the same season pass.

they aren't particularly famous but i would like to see ARW from Ireland.

but who knows if we'll get season 3 or not

I want MOAR SPETSNAZ
but since that won't happen, maybe some more Northern European countries like Finland or Norway. And some Irish ops(if they have their own swat teams that is, I don't really know) (and even though we already have sledge)

sledge is scottish, but the irish do have the ARW, Army Ranger Wing, i don't think they're known for anything super specialized but since they're irish we'd get more cheeky cunt operators

I'd actually think it'd be pretty interesting if they started adding insurgent groups (fictional, to avoid controversy) to the mix, though I dont know how well that would work mechanically and thematically.

As for actual OPs, Ukraine, Croatia, Finland, and Sweden come to mind. CIA would also be fairly interesting, but I dont think they're going to be adding any more american units to the game.

agreed, but they might have to save that for siege 2 or something since it it would be weird to throw in like 2 terrorist guys to roll in with the rest of the CTUs. i guess really you'd have to make a whole gigantic new cast of terrorist attackers and terrorist defenders

but if they made insurgent characters they could make some dirty gadgets for them like molotov cocktails and pipe bombs, maybe even like a remote controlled car with a bomb on it

Supposedly they were going to do Israelis in the newest season but they replaced them with Poland's GROM unit, to the joy of everyone.

FINNISH OPERATORS WHEN
BEAR GROUP ASSEMBLE

how much you bet jaegers gadget will get buffed next since fuze has 3 clusters now, as is jaegers magpie can't even fully stop a single cluster

Next CTU will be from Spain, they already leaked each flag for the season 2 operators.

next year is going to be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and S. Korea.

getting chinese and koreans feels like a slight cop-out after just getting the SAT but they might still be fun. we'll probably see some Daewoo rifles from the SK but i don't know a lot about those, maybe some resident /k/ommandos can fill me in. assuming the SK unit is the 707th those guys are supposed to be pretty intense

don't know anything about hong kong special forces, obviously polish GROM will be really cool, and the spanish GEO i don't know a ton about but supposedly they're famous for night ops so maybe they'll get a goggle gadget?

It makes sense from a business standpoint I suppose. Asia is where all the esports dollars are and they'd probably get really mad if there's only japs in the game.

Asking you fags a serious question. Seige is on sale for 50% off and I can get it even cheaper (20$) with some uplay points which means its in my scope of paying for a game. I love shooters and I Do love me some tactics based shit to death. I played alot of CS:GO but I was never big into the Tom Clancy cover games just because at the time they were out of my video game vision and I didn't have the time to figure them out when I did have a chance to play them.

Is this game worth the purchase?

If you like multiplayer tactical shooters with terrible EU servers, sure.

Oh god, the servers are all in EU? no NA servers?

No, there are NA servers. I think user is just saying that the ones in EU are terrible.

EU servers are fucking garbage. 100 ping always.
What tickrate does this game run at? I heard it was pretty low.

Sounds like you might like it. You could watch a few videos or something first to be sure though.

It was originally 30, but it was upped to 60 a while ago. Still not that great.

Nigga all you have to do is know the maps. If you could only play fucking one map in this game at a time and have access to all characters, you'd be able to smoke most people on the same night you started playing the game.

What's the deal with the DLC/season pass stuff? Do I need it to 'compete' or can I get everything slowly just by getting the base game?

Season pass only gives you the DLC ops for free, however you can grind them out.

When you say ops, do you mean the 'classes'? If that's it, I can deal with just the base game at that point.

i totally forgot they added university into the rotations, i didn't get to finish the match though because my game has crashed forcing me to reboot every time i've tried to play it today

All maps and weapons are free for everyone, all operators can be unlocked with in-game currency that you get from just playing the game, including DLC ones.
The season pass gives you free access to new DLC operators one week before everyone else can unlock them normally like all other characters.

The biggest concern I have with the new season are the guns aside from the Sorks. Most CTUs and armies use MP5s and other Germany hardware, are we just going to have repeated guns or will some guns be given to new factions i.e. GIGN to GEO. What the fuck even is Hong Kong's CTU.

Yes, ops mean the operators or "classes". You can get the vanilla operators in a heartbeat and then the DLC ops don't even need too much grinding if you just play actively.

anyone else get frequent crashes since patch? i have not been able to play a full match today even though yesterday i played a bunch of rounds, i'm googling around but haven't found anyone with similar issues yet

Sorry but works on my machine.

figures

welp trying uninstall/reinstall of siege, this really sucks since its what i really wanted to play tonight

They'll either get another MP5 variants or they'll get weapons that were scrapped from early development. In old teasers and renders you'll see pictures of SAS having Sterling SMGs.

if they can give tachanka a world war 1 relic of a gun they can pigeonhole some other weapons that aren't really in active duty for CTUs for the sake of variety

Yay; I'm not the only person who likes Yacht.

Rook for defense since all you have to do is set down armor. For attack get either sledge or ash.

They should make the glass visor on the shield breakable like BBs shield.

I think they are, it just takes an ungodly amount of damage

I unloaded on Rook with Tachanka's LMG and it didn't break.

Whoops. Meant Montagne.

400hp, was it?

rook?

oh, were you using le roc? and were you shooting the glass? I don't know if monty's can break but I think recruit and fuze's can.

I was aiming at the glass. It didn't break, but I held him back and allowed Pulse to flank him and wipe out the last of the attackers.

so i reinstalled the game and it hasn't crashed yet but the CPU usage seems off the fucking charts, anyone a little tech savvy know if this is an issue with game?

I hate myself.

Her rifle also has a Macross skin

Also

Did the devs just show us one of the new spics?

Her names "Mira" apparently

I know that feel.

Yes and it hints at her being an engineer, I don't know where you niggers brought up sniper rifles since one of the Chinks are carrying one but GEO does have a lot of snipers.

There was apparently a bug where the prompt

"press F to enhance" pops up for no reason

Capitaos good his guns wreck and he has frags

but bucks guns fucking wreck, he has frags, and he has 2armor

Shotguns suck ass in this game, if I aim at someone 5 meters away from me to center mass I should kill them with a single hit, not have to fire 3 shots to injure.

Yeah, they're reserved for getting people around quarters, you have to get them at point blank range to kill. Only use them if you have a decent secondary like the bearing-9 or SMG11, so you can use the shotgun for making kill holes and corner creeping, and your smg for ranged encounters.

What's wrong with jäger?

It seems like people have an unnatural hate for Ash, is it just because she's a smug FBI woman?

It's because she's a kike.

She's a kike and gets exclusive guns because of it.

That explains it.

ya mans just salty he got window peeped

if they add some one who straight up builds turrets like every other engineer class i'm gonna be fucking livid

I doubt that It's probably gonna be related to that "press f to enhance" stuff.

i could see them doing something like a different form of reinforce wall that maybe gives it a bunker style kill hole or something

Both of these seem interesting actually, if done well.

new throw able gadgets would be nice, surprised they haven't done a simple molotov, but capitao might have proven hey can't do ti right

but what would a molotov do that smoke's beauties don't? Unless you gave it to an attacker.

good point, and attackers don't really need things that ultimately work as an area denial tool, which is also why capitaos gadget is so shit

despite his buff it looks like ol' chanka still got sent to the bench. blackbeard got nerfed hard but he's still semi viable since he has 2-2speed/armor and good guns

I played it for a bit, but I would never play anything with Holla Forums

As long as you've paid for them, whore

Had some fun times, never really had much of a bad experience.

always the early 00's cgi scorpion king
he wins everytime

I hope season 2 CTUs won't be the Female/Male combo like in the 1st season

I would be surprised if they stopped doing that.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

not afaik but shit user we all know how this goes by now. The Wii U got dropped fast, and the Wii, despite having an install base over a hundred fucking million consoles got dick all as far as 3rd parties goes, with support coming out of obligation and consisting of watered down ports. The last Nintendo home console to have decent 3rd party was the Gamecube of all things, and even then a lot of publishers gave it the pass.

That said, seeing as the switch is to replace the 3DS as well, it might drag a lot of japanese devs with it, so that'd be cool

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Some like Mega Man IV and Gargoyle's Quest are incomparable masterpieces.

A lot of them a just really fucking good though. If you have to skip something, skip the Gamegear and Lynx.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Cesare was a really well done character.

Also literally /ourguy/

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Nintendo is ditching a 1bn market because they are too lazy

kek, no wonder they don't have any hold in here

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

what the fuck does that matter.

if Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes gets put in a videogame, is it suddenly not okay to listen to it?

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

You fucked up

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Ibuki is cute, cute!

i don't see that happening, i can suspend disbelief for the most part with their chick operators but i would be put off if they make a chick GROM member

Gang warfare was barely implemented

Could save-scum to cheat at casinos

"Girlfriends" system was terrible and frusterating

Long ass load times when customizing character's clothes

Custom paint jobs for cars would disappear when put into your garage

You could literally go hungry and lose health

Shit I knew that image looked familiar.

You're right about it being stupid and unreal to have one, but we have a female marine and BOPE operator, I think the line has already been well crossed.

Fucking hell these bots.

DO WANT

pole women are massive coal burners, don't fall for the meme

perhaps i was too hasty to dismiss potentially best girl

the chick ops they have in already don't really bother me that much luckily, but i don't want them to over saturate the game with chicks too much

I bet she has nice jew tits under her vest.

capitoa is better for killing faggots who wait around corners.

do these people play with music on or something, you can't expect no one to turn around when you blow out a wall loud as thunder

I don't have a foot fetish I don't have a foot fetish I don't have a foot fetish I don't have a foot fetish I don't have a foot fetish I don't have a foot fetish

No people are just that dumb, especially people who buy games on sales.

Embrace the degeneracy user.

I sometimes blast music while playing even though I know it takes away half my situational awareness

i'll blast music in other games but since, especially on defense, i roam like a bastard i need to listen to the footsteps

of course that was pre patch and i won't get a cheeky triple on shields like that again

No one wants to go out there to shoot some gay fucker in attacker territory, the revive is bait.

And that's why you always at least pair up.

I want to die.

if you can't aim it's time to learn how to sneak

Do people not look or something?
I've also had people leave the game when they get caught by her so we don't get to spot them.

that's clever but still a giant cunt move

Something needed to be done
Significant nerf to mute
Shield being lowered to 60HP was a great idea, living through one MAYBE two headshots is a great ability. I dont think the aim down sights speed was necessary
I like that change
Shields can be buffed a million times over, and its not gonna change client side hit detection. A directional block in a game with clientside hit detection is just stupid programming.
I believe this to be the strongest buff by far. Fuze wasnt shit before the buff, just because hes not a pro player pick does not mean hes in a shit tier. I enjoyed playing fuze before, but now with this change hes prolly gonna be a required pick
Havent tried it yet
Only a few, havent tried the UMP or others yet
Glaz needs more uses, not a gun buff. Maybe more environmental damage might help him?

this nerfed jaegers gadget significantly because even before the buff jaegers magpie couldn't stop all of the bombs from a fuze charge, now it doesn't stand a chance
i've gotten it a few times, its kinda weak, rooms are all very similar and the map itself is a bit too damn big

is that poklonskaya?

I am that feel bro

devs confirmed for megadeth fans, also note that the headgear is called "headcrusher' which was a megadeth album

but its not a very good helmet, and i already got thermites far superior "orbital" helmet

this strangely happens more often to me than I care to admit, as if I perform better all alone than with a team of useless bullet magnets

They're just strangers on the internet, and from my experience people in casual that aren't the people that votekick people for no reason are pretty forgiving. Tank some embarrassment, get better at the game. Die over and over and over in spots that you thought were safe but aren't, it's fine, whatever. If you die first people won't be spectating your death, if you die last well, why did they die before you? Learn the game, it's fun.

If you ever do something truly embarrassing that you think people will remember and will come back to haunt you you can just change your uplay name quickly and easily and then get back into the game.

Is it just me, or are there way more capitao players now? Before the patch they were almost non-existent, but now I get one almost every other game, what gives?

They just want their BOPE wins and Gadget Kills.

gotta be the weekly challenge like says

luckily for me i got my BOPE wins early in the week and could go back to benching the captain crunch

THAT WAS YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKE?!? ILL FUCKING FIND YOU NEXT TIME, IM STILL NOT OVER THAT. ILL SHOW YOU MY MONTY PYTHON AND STOMP YOU LIKE A BABY.

I swear ubi, if the female GROM op doesn't look like this I will shit fury on you.

I have. Does your whole screen freeze up and has little dots around the screen?

if it was by a "JoeLongBalls" yes it was me

the screen would lock on whatever i was doing and i had to power-button restart. i tried a bunch of shit and ultimately updating my drivers seems to have been the fix

Holy fuck, I've had the exact same shit. I updated my drivers 2 weeks ago but still have the problem. I found that playing music prevents it from crashing somehow.

i booted up for a match a couple minutes ago and got hit by the crash again despite having no issues the night before, i'm just gonna blame jewbisoft for now

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like something wasn't really right about that match. I wish I'd taken a screenshot but I couldn't get the surfers on screen for more than half a second.

Fuck this game, I was in a 1v2 on the jap map as defender, ran and shotgunned one guy in the chest, was in a close up fight with the other guy near a paper wall, I tried shooting through it but couldn't get a clear angle, so I shot down the barricade blocking him inside and took out my 1911 and hit him in the head, guess what, he hit me in the chest and the round ended in a fucking draw.
I deserved that, fucking bullshit. The killfeed showed my kill as the first one and I hit him in the head, he got me in the body.

it's going to be a gyspy, watch.

I'm seconds from uninstalling this shit, the explosives changes are completely fucking retarded. Even if he was actually facing it, which he wasn't, or even if I had thrown it right onto his shield, which I didn't, point fucking blank c4 should be an instant kill.

Isn't there a report function you could have tried?

wew fucking lad, gonna be so many people calling knifes only this week

topical

this charm is the best charm

how did you get it so fast? I'm only a fourth of the way there and I'm doing knife only.

i played a lot today and i got lucky and entered a few matches where people were doing knife fights for boosting

oh and finishing downed enemies with knife counts for the kills too so i just get greedy and rush people i downed

People ask for melee and trap matches or you ask but the latter makes you look like the rest of the faggots.